• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Who on September 24, 2017, 11:38:01 AM
Good morning Senda.

Just curious. Why do you hate the USA?

The taxpayers provide you with food, housing, healthcare and a monthly income large enough to pay your bills and buy almost anything you want from Amazon. Yet, for some reason, you show your contempt for the United States by advocating racism and ridiculing its flag. As someone who attended law school and read 28, 973 books, you must be aware of the Federal Code on the American Flag (1923): "The flag should never be used as wearing apparel."

What do you have to say for yourself?

My inbox lit up again; It seems Marge's son has replied to Senda. I think he may have complained to him about his weekly shop. But not sure, more info needed on that.

Anyway, Casper has thrown an olive branch to Senda..

Hey My Senda,

I hadn't realized you were the spelling police, I misspelled Raleys, wow! I don't shop there. But if you're interested my mom had a great recipe for soup.

Boil the potatoes until just softening..not too much though. And take them from the water and cut up to small chunks. Have you a stock cube? Put that in the water and bring back to boil as you stir. Have you any other veg? Chop and put in the water too, boil the water off to make it thicker but not the goodness.. Put the potatoes back in and stir until thickened...Serve with bread.

Norm

Good news for George!

My stupid sister left her credit card on her bed. Now I can make a donation to fund George's trip to AlienConJob next year.

I'm so happy!

Who

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 24, 2017, 11:47:26 AM

My inbox lit up again; It seems Marge's son has replied to Senda. I think he may have complained to him about his weekly shop. But not sure, more info needed on that.

Anyway, Casper has thrown an olive branch to Senda..

Interesting. As suscribers, Marge and Casper have to be aware of Senda's unfortunate experience with the church soup a year or two ago. Could this be a clever plot to induce another case of explosive diarrhea?

LadyFish

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 24, 2017, 09:20:47 AM
Senda has much greater control of the types of Ads that are seen.  If Senda has an infestation then you
are likely to see ads about bed bugs.  If he tangles with the Wicked Crone of the FoodMaxx then you might
see ads about mobility scooters.

So true....Falkie started his huge gofundme campaign to garner some quick cash and I start getting an ad to earn up to $400 by sellling my plasma. Then another one saying I can earn $125 by opening a checking account at some bank I have never heard of.

I haven't gotten the bedbug ads yet, but I have been getting some D Con  ads guaranteed to kill mice.

Quote from: LadyFish on September 24, 2017, 12:55:15 PM
So true....Falkie started his huge gofundme campaign to garner some quick cash and I start getting an ad to earn up to $400 by sellling my plasma. Then another one saying I can earn $125 by opening a checking account at some bank I have never heard of.

I haven't gotten the bedbug ads yet, but I have been getting some D Con  ads guaranteed to kill mice.
any ads for "easy money" doin what you do anyway ?
become sperm donor today !

WhiteCrow

Quote from: MAX on September 24, 2017, 11:40:05 AM

BUZZ OFF crow

LoL ... Max ... Got the wrong person.
Why you don't like me... I don't care.

Love ALL... Max too (kiss kiss)

Btw ...I'm liking Ms Queenie!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on September 23, 2017, 04:58:45 PM
Penis, shminis. He's known more for his bodacious tatas.

B-

... Funny but lacked your unusual originality. ;)

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Queenie on September 23, 2017, 04:31:47 PM
Thank you, but I think you are pulling my leg?

George Senda,  I hope you are reading this thread,
if so, would you please make a video about what's going on here.  

As fan of your news update videos I and others would greatly appreciate it. Thanks George.

I'm with you on this Queenie! ..A lot has transpired recently.. I have like 20 pages to catch up on.

Who

Every parent in the world will want to buy several of these for their children.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Who on September 24, 2017, 03:55:57 PM
Every parent in the world will want to buy several of these for their children.

To go with your order they throw in a visit from CPS absolutely free.

Who

There is a Aliencon experience just for you.  How did these dimwits get promoted to second grade? Their knowledge of basic grammar reminds me of a certain talk show host. I can't remember his name.

SredniVashtar

The Earlybird ticket is clearly not going to be Senda's preferred method for experiencing AlienCon, since he's asleep and nude until at least midday.

Who

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 24, 2017, 04:23:05 PM
The Earlybird ticket is clearly not going to be Senda's preferred method for experiencing AlienCon, since he's asleep and nude until at least midday.

He'll have to be there early if he's going to get an extra large XXXXL GiorgioTsoukalos t-shirt.

Big Chicken

Well Well Well.   I was helping out Parris in another thread regarding a candle issue and thought I would check up on George Senda.   

I had spent some time reaching out to George when he was first considering his live stream.  My thinking was that he did a one hour show once or perhaps twice a week.  The format I wanted him to use was 20 minutes on topics at hand - news items, happenings around his town, whatever.  The next 20 minutes was to be a segment where he would reminiscence on his remarkable past - I'm sure many listeners would enjoy learning more about him arising from the dead, meeting John Wayne or whatever.   The last 20 minutes was to be a no holds barred speed round where he would give a caller or chat room member 1 minute to speak there piece and he would respond for one minute.   After 4 weeks he would then slowly introduce a brief plug for his patreon account.     

Pfft.  What does the Big Chicken know?   Instead his show was a rambling 4 to 5 hour marathon of incoherent nonsense.  Finally he ended up attacking his listeners and getting banned from Youtube.  Lovely.   I think taking a mop out into a thunderstorm and mopping my driveway would have been more productive then the time I spent trying to help him.

Quote from: WhiteCrow on September 24, 2017, 01:53:04 PM
B-

... Funny but lacked your unusual originality. ;)
I went for the low hanging fruit.  ;D

Yorkshire pud

My inbox had another entry. I don't know what this refers to but its from Senda:

I found a nickel so i have 11 cents until friday
Leave me the hell alone
I do not need your recipes

LadyFish

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 24, 2017, 05:13:30 PM
My inbox had another entry. I don't know what this refers to but its from Senda:

Leave me the hell alone

I could be wrong, but I thought Falkie wrote in one of this YouTube comments a few days back that he only had seven cents until next Friday. 7+5= 12. Falkie should have 12 cents. Perhaps the Newport man returned an stole a penny. Time for another police report?

I speak a little Senda here and there.  Translation is in Bold

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 24, 2017, 05:13:30 PM

All of Septembers disposable income has been disposed of.  I am fighting Orangey Cat and the Racoons for victuals until Uncle Sugar comes thru with that Direct Deposit magic.
Leave me the hell alone
Screw you and anyone that sounds like you, you Eurotrash invader of our shores
The Magret de Canard recipe you shot over in all fairness looks mouth watering. However, I am rather resentful at the moment as I have blown the allotted funds on a new Chromecast and some cables for the mixer that I do not know how to use.  Plus well, quite frankly the process of preparing the meal, cooking it and cleaning up afterwards is too much work for me right now.  This damn headache in my eye is really debilitating.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 24, 2017, 05:42:37 PM
I speak a little Senda here and there.  Translation is in Bold

Sorry about the confusion; Casper is forwarding the e mails to someone who I cannot name...That someone is forwarding them to me. It looks as if he may be trying to win Senda over, Christ knows why! But he's the son of Marge the veggie lady according to previous  emails, so I've no idea what is going on. Maybe Chefist can throw some light on it later?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: LadyFish on September 24, 2017, 05:42:10 PM

I could be wrong, but I thought Falkie wrote in one of this YouTube comments a few days back that he only had seven cents until next Friday. 7+5= 12. Falkie should have 12 cents. Perhaps the Newport man returned an stole a penny. Time for another police report?

I think highly probable. He's a fiscal conservative so I've no idea how he's facing such penury; Because I would think he'd buy all the useless shit he doesn't need or know how to use after he's bought the essential stuff like food? And then and only then if he can afford the useless shit he neither needs or knows how to use.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 24, 2017, 05:50:33 PM
Sorry about the confusion; Casper is forwarding the e mails to someone who I cannot name...That someone is forwarding them to me. It looks as if he may be trying to win Senda over, Christ knows why! But he's the son of Marge the veggie lady according to previous  emails, so I've no idea what is going on. Maybe Chefist can throw some light on it later?

Ha! The intrigue is what we are all here for.  Definitely looking forward to the show tonight - Chefist promised that it was gonna happen.

Quote from: Big Chicken on September 24, 2017, 04:58:13 PM
...  I think taking a mop out into a thunderstorm and mopping my driveway would have been more productive then the time I spent trying to help him.

Who could have guessed that?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 24, 2017, 05:50:33 PM
what if Marge begins sending Falkie "a certain vegetable" ?
shall we be expecting an "unboxing video" soon ?