• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 16, 2017, 07:06:10 PM
That's easy. US health care costs at least ten times more than any other western (mainly universal) health care. But isn't anywhere near ten times better or cost effective. In fact across all metrics it ranks eleven out of eleven. Look yourself if you don't believe me. If the insurance and pharma companies aren't over charging, who is? Insurance compnaies also have the advantage of effectively deciding whi gets treated and who doesn't based on cost to the patient. You can't afford it? You go without, get worse and possibly die.

We are providing health care for 20 million illegal aliens. That amounts to 40% of the population of the UK.

Quit confusing health insurance with health care.

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 16, 2017, 06:39:41 PM
Since illegal aliens cost us over $100 billion per year and are at least 22% of our federal prison inmates, the cost of deportation is an investment, not a long term cost. I picked a couple of left of center websites to back up those numbers. Do you have any that show that enforcing our existing immigration laws would cost more than it would save?

$100 billion per year is almost 10% of the federal budget.

Are there any other existing laws we should just ignore because you don't agree with them or you think it costs money to enforce them? 

I'll give you one. War on marijuana. Of course, if we enforced our borders that cost would drop as well.

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/illegal-immigrants-cost-us-100-billion-year-group/story?id=10699317

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/aug/1/immigrants-22-percent-federal-prison-population/

I never said we should ignore existing immigration laws. It is easy to make a point when you create a straw man though.
The convicted criminals do need to go as well as others as they get arrested. But at a point you reach diminishing returns so it is cost prohibitive to deport the full amount.

As for weed, well the smart states have legalized it the Feds will do so as well soon.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 16, 2017, 06:03:21 PM
That's easily checked by looking at the quarterly financial statement filings of health insurance and pharmaceutical companies.  Please provide the details on their excessive profits - not only would this prove your point, but it would give the rest of us a head's up as to which stocks to buy.

Also, a brief rationale for why you think government is so much more efficient than the private sector would be useful in diagnosing your disorder.  Probably nothing more serious than knee-jerk Liberalism, but we should have it looked at just to be safe.

Prior to 1973 it was it was illegal to make any profit on health insurance.

Let's make America great again and roll that one back.

heater

Quote from: chefist on September 16, 2017, 06:02:14 PM
Business proposal, Curtis.

Martinez Tonight will be a sponsor of your trip. You must announce live on your feed MT as a sponsor and give a proper plug for the show. In front of George at Alien Con. Agreed?

I am very interested in your offer.  Throw in a MT t-shirt in Large and TBD and you've got a deal.

chefist

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on September 16, 2017, 07:15:08 PM
I am very interested in your offer.  Throw in a MT t-shirt in Large and TBD and you've got a deal.

Trato Hecho...Done...we'll discuss the details.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 16, 2017, 07:08:37 PM
I never said we should ignore existing immigration laws. It is easy to make a point when you create a straw man though.
The convicted criminals do need to go as well as others as they get arrested. But at a point you reach diminishing returns so it is cost prohibitive to deport the full amount.

As for weed, well the smart states have legalized it the Feds will do so as well soon.

At the risk of having a coherent discussion in the musings thread...

OK. Let's concentrate on deporting all of the ones that crossed the border illegally.

Then we will decide what to do with the ones that over stayed their visas.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 16, 2017, 05:54:41 PM
When I made the donation I made the comment so it is at the donation. I will try to post in the comment section soon.

Thank You Rally, got my Screenshot.

Lilith

Quote from: chefist on September 16, 2017, 06:02:14 PM
Business proposal, Curtis.

Martinez Tonight will be a sponsor of your trip. You must announce live on your feed MT as a sponsor and give a proper plug for the show. In front of George at Alien Con. Agreed?

YES

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 16, 2017, 07:22:46 PM
At the risk of having a coherent discussion in the musings thread...

OK. Let's concentrate on deporting all of the ones that crossed the border illegally.

Then we will decide what to do with the ones that over stayed their visas.

I say let's concentrate on the ones that commit crimes while here. Irregardless of the way they get here.

There are a ton of people that come over, work hard then go home. Then repeat next year. There has been talk about work cards etc but we are far from that.

There are good people that cross the boarder and bad ones that overstay visas.

heater

Quote from: brig on September 16, 2017, 05:38:55 PM
Darn it, I can't see it :(

Maybe George blocked me.

brig, I'm assuming your kidding right? Hehe right?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: chefist on September 16, 2017, 07:16:05 PM
Trato Hecho...Done...we'll discuss the details.

I love it when a plan comes together!  :D

Quote from: SergeantMajor on September 16, 2017, 07:39:09 PM
Ahh, Falkie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jk_bCYEhjpU

I just watched that. He says the the extra few hundred bucks gives access to certain people yet the web site does not mention it. Is he going for a super secret admission level?

Also did he say he needed cat litter for his nose? And does he need to film his stinky gross foot. That was vile.

SergeantMajor

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 16, 2017, 07:45:28 PM
I just watched that. He says the the extra few hundred bucks gives access to certain people yet the web site does not mention it. Is he going for a super secret admission level?

Also did he say he needed cat litter for his nose? And does he need to film his stinky gross foot. That was vile.

Senda already has $180 pledged on Go Fund Me. The most expensive tickets are $549 for the Gold Pass and yet he is trying to raise $5,000. Why? Are hookers expensive in Pasadena?

If Falkie is going regardless, and paying for Curtis' way (at 1:20) regardless, what's the point of others funding this?

Quote from: SergeantMajor on September 16, 2017, 07:55:07 PM
Senda already has $180 pledged on Go Fund Me. The most expensive tickets are $549 for the Gold Pass and yet he is trying to raise $5,000. Why? Are hookers expensive in Pasadena?

The Master has.....   Well.....  Unusual requirements in that arena.

chefist

"Boat of us..."

Lilith

Quote from: SergeantMajor on September 16, 2017, 07:39:09 PM
Ahh, Falkie.

Is this supposed to be promotional art?

Whatever it is, it's funny as hell!

Where are these thank you's George said he gave to his donors?  I didn't see mine.  I need to get a screenshot of it.

Lilith

He also said he needs to rent a wheel chair  ::)

GravitySucks

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 16, 2017, 07:30:40 PM
I say let's concentrate on the ones that commit crimes while here. Irregardless of the way they get here.

There are a ton of people that come over, work hard then go home. Then repeat next year. There has been talk about work cards etc but we are far from that.

There are good people that cross the boarder and bad ones that overstay visas.

I can't support that because:

- it means ignoring the fact that we should have the right to enforce our border.
- too many anchor babies are created
- driving without a license and without insurance is a crime
- using someone else's SSN is a crime
- social services and health care costs are too burdensome for these illegals even if they follow every other law.

By the decision to cross into our country illegally, they have proven they do not have respect for our laws. Mexico and Canada would arrest, jail and deport a US citizen that crossed the border illegally.  We should do the same.

chefist

Quote from: brig on September 16, 2017, 08:05:20 PM

"MV is always on my mind...always on my mind."

https://youtu.be/R7f189Z0v0Y

GravitySucks

I firmly believe he will spend the entire second day in bed. There is no way he will last for a 3-4 day trip.

Curtis has no clue what he has signed up for.

1.  I'm sure they are complimentory at the door, or prearranged

2.  We'll get close ups of everyone's belt buckles as Falkie is talking over them

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 16, 2017, 08:09:55 PM
... Curtis has no clue what he has signed up for.

Curtis knows they aren't getting $5k in donations.

chefist

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 16, 2017, 08:17:56 PM
1.  I'm sure they are complimentory at the door, or prearranged

2.  We'll get close ups of everyone's belt buckles as Falkie is talking over them

He can use the one reserved by SDM...

Ok, When I go to GoFundMe and type 'Senda' in the search, I get links to six different fundraisers for:

Veterinary expenses for a poor cat which was shot with an arrow
Funds for a water project on an Island ravaged by Irma
Funeral expenses for some poor man who passed too soon
Treatment expenses for a child which may save his/her life
Funds for the care of an elderly trans woman
Funds for some dude from Martinez who is trying to get to AlienCon.

Then, looking around a bit, the same guy has a fundraiser in his name, trying to raise the necessary funds so he might appear on a program called Martinez Tonight. Interesting times.

😈

Lilith

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 16, 2017, 08:09:55 PM
I firmly believe he will spend the entire second day in bed. There is no way he will last for a 3-4 day trip.

Curtis has no clue what he has signed up for.

I've pulled my best troublemaking skills trying to convince Curtis to cancel.  I have run out of ideas. I can only hope Curtis is right, and everybody else is wrong (Except WhiteCrow).

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on September 16, 2017, 08:20:05 PM
Ok, When I go to GoFundMe and type 'Senda' in the search, I get links to six different fundraisers for:

Veterinary expenses for a poor cat which was shot with an arrow
Funds for a water project on an Island ravaged by Irma
Funeral expenses for some poor man who passed too soon
Treatment expenses for a child which may save his/her life
Funds for the care of an elderly trans woman
Funds for some dude from Martinez who is trying to get to AlienCon.

Then, looking around a bit, the same guy has a fundraiser in his name, trying to raise the necessary funds so he might appear on a program called Martinez Tonight. Interesting times.

😈

You missed the dead baby and the guy trying to get a degree at Cambridge

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 16, 2017, 08:21:23 PM
You missed the dead baby and the guy trying to get a degree at Cambridge

Hmmm..they must have been lower on the priority list.

SergeantMajor

According to George "the evil MV is jealous of George's 'accomplishments' " I didn't know MV was jealous of an overweight, disease-ridden, grifter