• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

heater

Quote from: brig on September 14, 2017, 09:29:59 PM
No not at all.  I like my donation there so that it can remind George who his fans are.

As for your broadcasting skills, I thought you were awesome on the SpecSheet.  Nobody is awesome at everything for everybody muddy.

ok, fair enough! wanted to be transparent. 

I dont want anyone to say I am awesome at everything, because then I know they are lying!

chefist

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on September 14, 2017, 09:32:13 PM
funny thing as I read what we are saying.  its not that we are opposite poles, we are saying the same things in a lot of ways. its just a matter of taste and comedy sense.  I don't want to waste my time trying to argue that what I find funny is better than what you do.  We both are bellgabbers so we share that and a good argument in common.  If we interpret shit differently then fuck it, I'll buy you a drink if we meet at the bar so we can argue it out.

Well Curtis, please be prepared for your project. George will be placed in a situation of high stress and aggravation. He will need to walk extensively, pay for meals, keep track of Kathy, etc. I predict he will quickly turn his frustrations against you, and it will happen rather quickly. Yes, you'll get the meltdown on video, but then he will disassociate himself at that point. If this occurs at the beginning of your trip, it may prove to be a rather futile exercise.

Just some risk management you might want to consider...I know I'll be looking forward to whatever content you get, that's for sure.

Lilith

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on September 14, 2017, 09:28:07 PM
100% correct so when I say 'eye of the storm' I literally mean I will be there with George as he does George-type things.  I am not going to reign him in (that's not what he wants or anyone else) I am going to keep filming. whatever happens is the record.

I hope you do it, and I hope it's a great success! All this is not criticism of YOU muddy.  It's George. "He'll keep hanging up on you".   Not only that, we haven't forgotten the MV laptop saga.

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on September 14, 2017, 09:28:07 PM
100% correct so when I say 'eye of the storm' I literally mean I will be there with George as he does George-type things.  I am not going to reign him in (that's not what he wants or anyone else) I am going to keep filming. whatever happens is the record.

Ok, fair enough

Lilith

Quote from: chefist on September 14, 2017, 09:37:42 PM
Well Curtis, please be prepared for your project. George will be placed in a situation of high stress and aggravation. He will need to walk extensively, pay for meals, keep track of Kathy, etc. I predict he will quickly turn his frustrations against you, and it will happen rather quickly. Yes, you'll get the meltdown on video, but then he will disassociate himself at that point. If this occurs at the beginning of your trip, it may prove to be a rather futile exercise.

Just some risk management you might want to consider...I know I'll be looking forward to whatever content you get, that's for sure.

I think you're saying the same thing I'm trying to say, and some other sewergabbers are trying to express in their sewergabber way.  A risk as big as muddy is proposing to take, isn't worth the investment of time and money, because George will probably start making excuses pretty early on, and blaming Muddy.  Then muddy will be out time, and investment.

Norm

"Those who cannot remember their evil deeds condemned to repeat it"

-George Senda (historical figure)

Lilith

Of course after George "Hangs up" on muddy, the trip home, listening to George rant should be pretty funny if George even lets muddy record at that point.  Just sayin.

heater

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 14, 2017, 09:46:47 PM
I still think he needs a drone.

truth. what type of permit do I need in CA to fly an old Phantom 2 Vision?

the only problem is limited theater of operation. not useful in car, or inside the con.

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on September 14, 2017, 09:49:26 PM
Of course after George "Hangs up" on muddy, the trip home, listening to George rant should be pretty funny if George even lets muddy record at that point.  Just sayin.

You assume they will still be in the same car. 😎

heater

Quote from: brig on September 14, 2017, 09:49:26 PM

that's part of the deal...I will not stop recording / streaming.  its just as much a safety mechanism for me as it is content to be honest.

chefist

Quote from: brig on September 14, 2017, 09:46:49 PM
I think you're saying the same thing I'm trying to say, and some other sewergabbers are trying to express in their sewergabber way.  A risk as big as muddy is proposing to take, isn't worth the investment of time and money, because George will probably start making excuses pretty early on, and blaming Muddy.  Then muddy will be out time, and investment.

If phone conversations organizing the project are not proceeding well (I don't know if they are or not), then a face to face would probably be even worse. Years of living alone in his tiny hovel, ranting at an iPad, has ill equipped George's interpersonal social skills. Perhaps he never had them at all, given the stories of his life.

Lilith

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on September 14, 2017, 09:51:31 PM
that's part of the deal...I will not stop recording / streaming.  its just as much a safety mechanism for me as it is content to be honest.

COOL!  If you can be the boss of George, you win IMO, and I will take back everything I said.

Lilith

Quote from: chefist on September 14, 2017, 09:53:33 PM
If phone conversations organizing the project are not proceeding well (I don't know if they are or not), then a face to face would probably be even worse. Years of living alone in his tiny hovel, ranting at an iPad, has ill equipped George's interpersonal social skills. Perhaps he never had them at all, given the stories of his life.

I think you're right, but I could be wrong.  I mean, he never even mentions any of his neighbors.  The way I see it, George will probably get mad at muddy before "Take One" even gets spoken.  I hope I'm wrong.

heater

Quote from: brig on September 14, 2017, 09:54:38 PM
COOL!  If you can be the boss of George, you win IMO, and I will take back everything I said.

not the boss of George, but the master of my domain.

GravitySucks

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on September 14, 2017, 10:02:44 PM
not the boss of George, but the master of my domain. the stuff MrsPickleRick lets me play with.

FIFY

WhiteCrow

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 14, 2017, 09:24:56 PM
Yeah, but he's trolling him to a certain extent.  Same as White Crow.  Same as Jazmunda.  Same as Norry.  Did I leave any of his pretend fans out?

Love ALL ..means helping them. If you want to refer to that as Trolling so be it.  Never was my intentions to be anything other that supportive of ALL including George, Muddy, brig etc and the Evil One. They are the ones that make this a fun place day after day, month after month, year after year. I appreciate ALL their efforts..

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on September 14, 2017, 10:06:31 PM
Love ALL ..means helping them. If you want to refer to that as Trolling so be it.  Never was my intentions to be anything other that supportive of ALL including George, Muddy, brig etc and the Evil One. They are the ones that make this a fun place day after day, month after month, year after year. I appreciate ALL their efforts..

I always tell people that when they ask me about bellgab.  I tell them, "don't let them fool you, they're all really good friends".

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on September 14, 2017, 10:08:43 PM
I always tell people that when they ask me about bellgab.  I tell them, "don't let them fool you, they're all really good friends".

I always tell them, "I don't know what you are talking about. I must have malware. This random website keeps popping up. "

heater

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on September 14, 2017, 10:14:14 PM

Awesome Thank you OLG! Everyone please share this on your social media platforms if you are willing.  if not thank you for at least being a wonderful viewer / poster of this thread!

heater

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 14, 2017, 10:16:39 PM
I always tell them, "I don't know what you are talking about. I must have malware. This random website keeps popping up. "

I tell them 'I was searching around the internet, and all the sudden I was downloading this thing and I got a computer virus. I got scared and when I got out of the chair my pant slipped a little. I am serious!'

WhiteCrow

Anyone besides George, Muddy and myself thinking about or plan on going to Alien Con?

GravitySucks

Quote from: WhiteCrow on September 14, 2017, 10:44:52 PM
Anyone besides George, Muddy and myself thinking about or plan on going to Alien Con?

Not up my alley. But if you are going you might want to try and get a tour of JPL which is in Pasadena.

I haven't been there in awhile so I don't know what kind of tours they have.

https://www.jpl.nasa.gov/news/fact_sheets/jpl.pdf

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on September 14, 2017, 10:44:52 PM

I'm not even interested in watching anything about Alien Con.  Just not into Aliens and Show Hosts, Book Writers etc etc.

Notta Snoory fan...

You get my drift.

Will you be going with George and muddy?

Quote from: brig on September 14, 2017, 09:23:17 PM
Now that you put it that way, I can see why you would think I was being funny, but I wasn't trying to be.  Oh Well.
Brig
my humor is different
I agree with your sentiments
(I was being sarcastic, I think...)

but, I do feel George needs to promote by the various ways I presented.

why doesn't George ever mention any of his fellow Hacienda residents ?
50 units and how many neighbors ?
nobody ever stops by Casa Senda for a morning cup of java to talk ?

maybe Muddy could interview a few ?

could George be on the down-low ?
(if so, better to find out before the "ride" to AlienCON)

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on September 14, 2017, 11:01:57 PM
I'm not even interested in watching anything about Alien Con.  Just not into Aliens and Show Hosts, Book Writers etc etc.

Notta Snoory fan...

You get my drift.

Will you be going with George and muddy?

Of course.. that's about the only reason I'm going!
Not going if Curtis and Bellgabbers can't put this gofundme thing together.

They both have a dreams and  passion, I'll be along for the ride.

Quote from: WhiteCrow on September 14, 2017, 11:31:17 PM
Of course.. that's about the only reason I'm going!
Not going if Curtis and Bellgabbers can't put this gofundme thing together.

They both have a passion, I'll be along for the ride.
isn't Mrs. Crow concerned at all you might return to her a changed man ?
I mean all Falkinized ?

while in Pasadena, bag the JPL tour idea and instead take a tour of Romantix...
now that Falkie would enjoy !
would also video nicely