• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on September 14, 2017, 08:13:46 PM
I think that may just be Curtis's plan. The return to entertainment. Anyway I have FAITH that Curtis will.

Well that's good.  Personally, I enjoyed the videos of George filming the pavement.  Priceless!

Quote from: brig on September 14, 2017, 08:05:11 PM
I consider one of them to be seeding the pot.  Only one so far is a genuine donation.  Oh the irony of that donation. I hope George "gets it".
perhaps, as to not insult George, you should have inquired what the minimum amount that should be considered for donation...
not inquire of George (we all know he has banished you to the cornfield permanently), but from a trusted associate of his...
anyway, why did OldCrow mention "pimping Curtis with a dollar" ?
I was under the impression it was a "George Senda AlienCON" gofundme page ?
and Curtis is simply the "adult" on the trip...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 14, 2017, 07:58:36 PM

WHAT.ARE.YOU?

I'm just saying being a piece of shit is a quality you and George share. Embrace your Sendaism.  ;)

In fact, I just had a brainstorm moment. You should accompany Falkie to the Aliencon. Yeah, you could be the Scully to his Mullder.  ;)  ;)

Lilith

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 14, 2017, 08:24:49 PM
perhaps, as to not insult George, you should have inquired what the minimum amount that should be considered for donation...
not inquire of George (we all know he has banished you to the cornfield permanently), but from a trusted associate of his...
anyway, why did OldCrow mention "pimping Curtis with a dollar" ?
I was under the impression it was a "George Senda AlienCON" gofundme page ?
and Curtis is simply the "adult" on the trip...

For George to go to AlienCon "his way" would  be a lot cheaper.  I would donate $5. to that effort with a sincere heart.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on September 14, 2017, 07:55:35 PM
I'm truly sorry, but appreciation will mean nothing to me till I hear it from George. And I don't mean for me personally or individually, but for bellgabbers in general.  George knows, as do you and muddy, that the vast majority of donations will come from bellgabbers.

Pride and Prejudice is such a limitation.  Why get hung up over such small matters? You lose the prejudice and maybe George will lose the pride. Eh?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on September 14, 2017, 08:00:54 PM
They came, they saw, they shook their heads.

Brig if you don't want to help Curtis.. okay we got it...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 14, 2017, 08:25:12 PM
I'm just saying being a piece of shit is a quality you and George share. Embrace your Sendaism.  ;)

I've lived rent free in your head for far too long...I'm going to invoice you. Shall we say $1200 per month?

what about funds for proper attire ?
"dress for success" is a must for George...
perhaps...
new SILK red shorts(tm) girth 59 inches...
a new pair of red nikes (to match his shorts)
a new SILK red tube top size ??? (don't want George roasting at AlienCON..now do we ?)
a new red top hat (to match his shorts...and provide space for advertising the SNN "Senda News Network")

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 14, 2017, 08:33:40 PM
I've lived rent free in your head for far too long...I'm going to invoice you. Shall we say $1200 per month?

Reread my post!  :D

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on September 14, 2017, 08:29:12 PM
Pride and Prejudice is such a limitation.  Why get hung up over such small matters? You lose the prejudice and maybe George will lose the pride. Eh?

I guess you didn't read my post, or maybe you didn't understand it.

Or maybe you're just trying to divert because you can't justify Georges behavior.

I'm tickled pink that George hates me, and I wouldn't be happy with it any other way.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 14, 2017, 08:03:04 PM

No he isn't...But Senda is. As you well know.

Please go reread Curtis's posts. He is the one that is making the request .. for something that he wants to do. Why not just donate to Curtis and leave it at that.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 14, 2017, 08:33:40 PM

If you're living in my head shouldn't I be invoicing you?  ???

Quote from: WhiteCrow on September 14, 2017, 08:32:36 PM
Brig if you don't want to help Curtis.. okay we got it...
OldCrow
is there a way to help Curtis WITHOUT helping a GRIFTING SCAMMING FAT FUCK ?

asking for a friend

Lilith

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 14, 2017, 08:36:05 PM
OldCrow

asking for a friend

BINGO!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 14, 2017, 08:35:47 PM
If you're living in my head shouldn't I be invoicing you?  ???

No. because I'm currently giving you part of me for free...Its only right and proper that you pay me for that.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 14, 2017, 08:38:20 PM

No. because I'm currently giving you part of me for free...Its only right and proper that you pay me for that.

Eww! Gross! Get out! I need to have my head fumigated now.  :o

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 14, 2017, 08:39:14 PM
Eww! Gross! Get out! I need to have my head fumigated now.  :o

Feel free...

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on September 14, 2017, 08:10:37 PM
I'll donate to Curtis when he does a project I want to support. A High Class AlienCon trip is not it for me, but I understand if it is for you.

Brig.. we are funding Curtis's dreams..not trying to mold them into something we can support ..just saying.

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on September 14, 2017, 08:35:46 PM
Please go reread Curtis's posts. He is the one that is making the request .. for something that he wants to do. Why not just donate to Curtis and leave it at that.

If it's Curtis wants to do it, if its his dream, he will do it with or without $5000 in donations from sewergabbers.

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on September 14, 2017, 08:41:18 PM
Brig.. we are funding Curtis's dreams..not trying to mold them into something we can support ..just saying.

WhiteCrow, if you believe in Curtis dream so much, why don't you just give him a loan. He can surely pay it back when the multitudes buy tickets to the Grand Opening.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 14, 2017, 08:36:05 PM
OldCrow

asking for a friend

Did you ever stop to consider that George isn't really this terrible scamming grifter you make him out to be. Rather he is a very lonely old man, with nothing but food, his videos and jerking yours chains to bring a little comfort and joy into his life?

LadyFish

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on September 14, 2017, 07:40:31 PM

I'll repeat as WhiteCrow has said, I will be the only person withdrawing money from the generous donations sent.

I still remember Falkie's MV/PayPal/laptop scam.

Glad to learn that there are no loopholes or methods that Senda could utilize to complain to the gofundme site that you are pocketing the first $1769 from Track One that are meant for HIM & gain  access to the account.

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on September 14, 2017, 08:51:34 PM
Did you ever stop to consider that George isn't really this terrible scamming grifter you make him out to be. Rather he is a very lonely old man, with nothing but food, his videos and jerking yours chains to bring a little comfort and joy into his life?

He's a lonely old man by choice.  Nobody is stopping him from posting here with his Fans.

Lilith

Quote from: LadyFish on September 14, 2017, 08:52:18 PM
I still remember Falkie's MV/PayPal/laptop scam.

Glad to learn that there are no loopholes or methods that Senda could utilize to complain to the gofundme site that you are pocketing the first $1769 from Track One that are meant for HIM & gain  access to the account.

I know, Right?

I would guess that NOBODY is going to trust Senda, except maybe WhiteCrow and muddy.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on September 14, 2017, 08:46:07 PM
WhiteCrow, if you believe in Curtis dream so much, why don't you just give him a loan. He can surely pay it back when the multitudes buy tickets to the Grand Opening.

Wonderful idea, would it be ok if I charged Interest on the loan?.and secured it with Curtis's equipment list?  Wouldn't want to do anything that may not be to your liking. ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: WhiteCrow on September 14, 2017, 08:51:34 PM

Yes he is a scamming, grifter. He's a lonely old man because of that. He's gone out of his way to alienate anyone who has tried to help him in the past, and will in the future. He has stolen from the homeless, the dead, the more deserving. And he's done it without remorse.

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on September 14, 2017, 07:40:31 PM
... For those worried I can't handle myself, managing chaos is what I do.  It's correct to say I don't create chaos but in the eye of the storm I will know when (all the damn time) to be rolling video, and what levers to pull to keep George interested and the viewers.

Well, we have evidence that you don't do that.

When Redacted called the Gabcast and wanted to get everything off her chest with Bateman, you couldn't shut that down fast enough.  How do we know you wouldn't do the same with this? 

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on September 14, 2017, 08:54:16 PM
Wonderful idea, would it be ok if I charged Interest on the loan?..I wouldn't want to do anything that may not be to your liking. ;)

Why not? 
Can't come up with a better excuse for not giving him a tiny $5000 loan I suppose?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 14, 2017, 08:57:11 PM
Yes he is a scamming, grifter. He's a lonely old man because of that. He's gone out of his way to alienate anyone who has tried to help him in the past, and will in the future. He has stolen from the homeless, the dead, the more deserving. And he's done it without remorse.

Okay ...I see....so George has a few small problems.