• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

GravitySucks

Quote from: WhiteCrow on September 14, 2017, 06:22:41 PM
Curtis or anyone. a technical question. My phone carrier is Verizon and I have an unlimited data plan and the phone can share it's unlimited data with any other device. It's own "hot spot".. Will the phone's hot spot feature able to provide enough 'juice" for a live stream?

If the phone has a strong LTE signal the general answer would be yes. There is one caveat. If you look at the fine print of your Verizon data plan you will see a stipulation that after 10gb in the month they can begin throttling your unlimited data plan if the cell tower you are connected to is experiencing high traffic.

I have the same plan. I live near a high school. I cannot stream during peak periods. I can tell when they go to lunch and when they get out of school.

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on September 14, 2017, 07:26:27 PM
Curtis is holding the purse strings. Nothing is going to George directly...so no worries..

That still doesn't speak very highly of George, which was my point. I'm not worried about $5. although I feel I should have been able to donate only $1 as I intended to do.

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on September 14, 2017, 05:35:58 PM
And that's a big part of the fun! George abilities to take abuse and dish it out too.

The difference is that we don't ask him for his money.

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on September 14, 2017, 05:41:40 PM
As others have posted . This is about Curtis too.. I don't question why. No need too. Curtis has spent a lot of his time entertaining us.. It's our time to give him some pay back. Curtis asks and I'll gladly help him realize his dreams. They are his dreams not ours.

You mean it's YOUR time to give him some payback. You really can only speak for yourself. For me, no, THIS is not my time.

heater

George is talking about donations that are sent directly to him. We agreed that he would still direct anyone he wanted to his normal donation process. If he gets himself funded then we will drop Track One in general and Fund track two. If he goes that way of course he has issues because he will have to manage his finances to cover a hotel room / food / etc. instead of me booking everything.

The money donated through gofundme are earmarked only for the AlienCon trip with any remaining money spent on the trip to produce videos.

I'll repeat as WhiteCrow has said, I will be the only person withdrawing money from the generous donations sent.

Brig, thank you very much for your donation it's a foundation some really great content will be made on! 

For those worried I can't handle myself, managing chaos is what I do.  It's correct to say I don't create chaos but in the eye of the storm I will know when (all the damn time) to be rolling video, and what levers to pull to keep George interested and the viewers.

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on September 14, 2017, 05:54:46 PM
I must be from another planet.. George being George is very entertaining.

Well USED to be entertaining.  Now?  Not so much.  Sorry.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 14, 2017, 07:15:36 PM

Do we have video of this taking place?
puzzled as to why we don't ..
taken from description on one of his book videos (13:57 length)

must be a "very good reason"..
LOL

Lilith

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on September 14, 2017, 07:40:31 PM
George is talking about donations that are sent directly to him. We agreed that he would still direct anyone he wanted to his normal donation process. If he gets himself funded then we will drop Track One in general and Fund track two. If he goes that way of course he has issues because he will have to manage his finances to cover a hotel room / food / etc. instead of me booking everything.

The money donated through gofundme are earmarked only for the AlienCon trip with any remaining money spent on the trip to produce videos.

I'll repeat as WhiteCrow has said, I will be the only person withdrawing money from the generous donations sent.

Brig, thank you very much for your donation it's a foundation some really great content will be made on! 

For those worried I can't handle myself, managing chaos is what I do.  It's correct to say I don't create chaos but in the eye of the storm I will know when (all the damn time) to be rolling video, and what levers to pull to keep George interested and the viewers.

I only donated it to piss Senda off.  My only regret is that I couldn't donate only $1  My donation is not meant to be any insult to you muddy.  I wish you luck with your project.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 14, 2017, 07:26:14 PM

You see, this is the reason why some of us would delight in his demise. He's a pile of shit. He'd use anything left over on him, he wouldn't dream of donating it to a needy children's cause. He's a pile of shit.

And I suppose you're not now that you've virtue signalled about what a good guy you'd be in the same circumstance.  ::)

heater

Forgot to mention some of the tech I will bring to bear on this project.

Cameras:

Canon T5i for video and photography
GoPro with helmet mount and car mount rig for the trip
iPhone 7 Plus for periscope and video recording
iPad Air for periscope comment management
Galaxy S5 for periscope and backup video angles
LED lighting for onsite spots

I will have two Verizon unlimited hotspots to cover the live car streaming.

Full battery backup system with reserve power for device charging

GravitySucks

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on September 14, 2017, 07:50:05 PM

Cameras:

You really need a drone. And not an A51Drone, although that might be humorous.

Falkie has a mixer. And a laptop. Both in need of technical assistance.

heater

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 14, 2017, 07:52:15 PM
You really need a drone. And not an A51Drone, although that might be humorous.

I'll leave that for future gofundme /joke

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on September 14, 2017, 06:13:23 PM
Thank you brig..I appreciate your donation

I'm truly sorry, but appreciation will mean nothing to me till I hear it from George. And I don't mean for me personally or individually, but for bellgabbers in general.  George knows, as do you and muddy, that the vast majority of donations will come from bellgabbers.

Cameras:

So you'll be picking George up at his place?   You will be entering the apartment to fetch him?

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on September 14, 2017, 07:55:35 PM
I'm truly sorry, but appreciation will mean nothing to me till I hear it from George. And I don't mean for me personally or individually, but for bellgabbers in general.  George knows, as do you and muddy, that the vast majority of donations will come from bellgabbers.

Both of them.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 14, 2017, 07:30:36 PM
Why not? Because he's a selfish grifting pile of shit.

If every individual user that visited Bellgab today would have donated $10.00.Curtis's GoFundMe request would be satisfied. Come on ten bucks.. Haven't we all enjoyed Curtis countless hours of entertaining us.  Please donate 10 bucks or more..you won't even miss it.

https://www.gofundme.com/senda-aliencon

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 14, 2017, 07:49:12 PM
And I suppose you're not now that you've virtue signalled about what a good guy you'd be in the same circumstance.  ::)

WHAT.ARE.YOU?

Lilith

Cameras:

Are you planning for this to be on the Movie Channel or something?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 14, 2017, 07:30:36 PM
Why not? Because he's a selfish grifting pile of shit.

Curtis is nothing of the sort. Shame on you

Norm

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 14, 2017, 07:26:14 PM

You see, this is the reason why some of us would delight in his demise. He's a pile of shit. He'd use anything left over on him, he wouldn't dream of donating it to a needy children's cause. He's a pile of shit.

Easy now, there are third world countries that value their 'shit' as valuable fertilizer for growing food. I'm sure they would gladly accept a 'shit-filled Senda monster' to their village...

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on September 14, 2017, 07:57:21 PM
If every individual user that visited Bellgab today would have donated $10.00.Curtis's GoFundMe request would be satisfied. Come on ten bucks.. Haven't we all enjoyed Curtis countless hours of entertaining us.  Please donate 10 bucks or more..you won't even miss it.

They came, they saw, they shook their heads.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: WhiteCrow on September 14, 2017, 07:59:52 PM
Cutis nothing of the sort. Shame on you

No he isn't...But Senda is. As you well know.

Lilith

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 14, 2017, 07:56:26 PM
Both of them.

I consider one of them to be seeding the pot.  Only one so far is a genuine donation.  Oh the irony of that donation. I hope George "gets it".

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on September 14, 2017, 07:33:30 PM
That still doesn't speak very highly of George, which was my point. I'm not worried about $5. although I feel I should have been able to donate only $1 as I intended to do.

It's to fund Curtis's dreams and ambitious. So you are saying you wanted to pimp Curtis with a one dollar donation? I'm sure you didn't, there seems to a be a case of miscommunications.. Please make a donation to Curtis's GoFundMe campaign.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on September 14, 2017, 07:39:40 PM
You mean it's YOUR time to give him some payback. You really can only speak for yourself. For me, no, THIS is not my time.

Oh okay

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on September 14, 2017, 08:07:45 PM
It's to fund Curtis's dreams and ambitious. So you are saying you wanted to pimp Curtis with a one dollar donation? I'm sure you didn't, there seems to a case of miscommunications.. Please make a donation to Curtis's GoFundMe campaign.

I'll donate to Curtis when he does a project I want to support. A High Class AlienCon trip is not it for me, but I understand if it is for you.

Quote from: WhiteCrow on September 14, 2017, 07:57:21 PM

You bet he has.  So has the Chef Chemist.   How about a Curtis/Chefist expedition? 

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on September 14, 2017, 07:41:06 PM
Well USED to be entertaining.  Now?  Not so much.  Sorry.

I think that may just be Curtis's plan. The return to entertainment. Anyway I have FAITH that Curtis will.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on September 14, 2017, 07:40:31 PM

Oh so you are a Herder of Cats and know how to manage the grey! Thought so.

WhiteCrow

Cameras:

I don't even know what some of that stuff is.. but I have every confidence you make it happen. Don't let the naysayers bring you down. Stuff upper lip ..damn the torpedoes .. full speed ahead .. never look back. Tommorow is a new day.. Your dream will happen!