• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

WhiteCrow

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on September 14, 2017, 01:42:23 PM
What is the benefit of leaving one's own family for at least a weekend to babysit Senda at AlienCon?

And especially if you have to do this much work to make it happen?

Admire the Passion!

Quote from: bateman on September 14, 2017, 06:31:28 PM
While we're here, George Noory's stirring rendition of an Englebert Humperdinck classic:

Holy Christ!

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 14, 2017, 06:26:57 PM
Are we to picture Muddy standing stoically next to him in the stall, video continuing to roll, holding the wipe stick for him until he's ready for it?
well, George does have high expectations of a personal care assistant...
and George expects no less, (at least Curtis is permitted to hand George the wipe stick..unless he forgets it, then I am afraid it will be necessary for Curtis to "get his hands dirty" so to speak)
That's a bit gross, I'd like to think Falkie would prefer not to perform this task on a moving train if he can help it, and would hold it until he reached his destination.
if that is George's decision, I do hope they will not be sharing the same toilet and bathroom...

bateman

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 14, 2017, 06:35:20 PM
Holy Christ!

Remarkable, isn't it? Close your eyes and you'd never know the difference.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: bateman on September 14, 2017, 06:31:28 PM
While we're here, George Noory's stirring rendition of an Englebert Humperdinck classic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezI74z9RD4g

Its all rock n roll eh?  ;D

So today is Thursday.....   I've tried to put in due diligence but nowhere do I see an update on the mystery deadline.

Any news on what the story is/was?

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on September 14, 2017, 05:38:21 AM
The money goes to me to manage and I will be handling all payments.  If we don't get enough for me to go but still buy George a ticket to the show (at any level) I will buy it and send to him and use the left over for buying cat food and kitty litter from Amazon.

I'm not seeing anything in there for hats, t-shirts, coffee mugs, refrigerator magnets, books, gifts for Kathy, or other assorted souvenirs.  That's at least another couple of bills.  Are you really going to deny Falkie the things that make him happy, while fulfilling your dreams?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on September 14, 2017, 02:29:35 PM
My guess is mighty MV needs content for the documentary, so the Trojan Horse has been dispatched. (Self-effacing 'nice' guy whom Senda would never suspect of any sort of hijinks.)

Curtis would never do that! He is a genuine nice guy.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on September 14, 2017, 03:07:12 PM
I'm shocked. You're usually so quick on the uptake. Yeah, lots of footage is needed if you know what I mean. This could rival anything done on Chandler.

Pffft.. complete nonsense. Curtis intentions are pure.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 14, 2017, 05:47:17 PM
I'm behind on this Aliencon thing.......

Is the plan for the Mud King to fly to the Bay Area, rent a car and drive Senda to the Convention or is The Master expected to make his own way to the convention and then meet the TMK there?  Are Kathy and Ratty Patty going as well?  Will Senda and TMK be rendezvousing [sp?!?] with Laura London?   What is the correct link for the sales pitch?  A web search for 'Senda Go Fund Me' yields a Zimbabwean wanting cash for a Master's.   

Why Aliencon and not the next Conspira-Sea Cruise?

Without yours and others donations we will never know what may of been.. Take a chance and make a donation. Curtis is counting on us .  Trust Curtis! He has earned our Trust.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 14, 2017, 06:37:57 PM
So today is Thursday.....   I've tried to put in due diligence but nowhere do I see an update on the mystery deadline.

Any news on what the story is/was?
a pest control company's inspector shows up to inspect
pictures of Casa Senda taken
then ANOTHER company's inspector shows up to inspect
pictures of Casa Senda taken
then another bug guy shows up..
attempted spraying for bed bugs, George said NO
George calls the office several times
then the maintenance man shows up
taking photos of Casa Senda...
especially the Alien Head
(George demonstrated how it lights up)

what does it all mean ?

video later ?

MAX

Quote from: WhiteCrow on September 14, 2017, 06:09:37 PM
One more time..The donation go to Curtis!

One more time, go fuck yourself

heater

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 14, 2017, 06:38:37 PM
I'm not seeing anything in there for hats, t-shirts, coffee mugs, refrigerator magnets, books, gifts for Kathy, or other assorted souvenirs.  That's at least another couple of bills.  Are you really going to deny Falkie the things that make him happy, while fulfilling your dreams?

It's funny you mention this as it was brought to my attention independently. Look for an amended accounting with several items that were missed in my oversight. There was an error in the meal allowance for me. I copied the line from track one and didn't edit the amounts. Look for it to be fixed at the same time.

If I may offer advice to anyone planning something on the scale of what we are doing.  Be sure to dot your i's and cross your t's. Success is a dangerous beast, we will handle it as a team though so it's not bigger than we are.

bateman

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 14, 2017, 06:48:41 PM
2, yes 2, pest control inspections
attempted spraying for bed bugs
maintenance man
"everyone" taking photos of Casa Senda...

what does it all mean ?

video later ?

HTaC, Senda News Network (SNN) can report that there was only ONE bedbug found in Casa Senda by Clark Pest Control. ONE. How it got there is anyone's guess.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: bateman on September 14, 2017, 06:54:16 PM
HTaC, Senda News Network (SNN) can report that there was only ONE bedbug found in Casa Senda by Clark Pest Control. ONE. How it got there is anyone's guess.

The other two million suffocated.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 14, 2017, 06:57:00 PM

The other two million suffocated.
or died..
you do know, they feed on HUMAN blood...
perhaps Falkie blood proved fatal ?

anyway, I would pass on a life saving transfusion, if my only option was one from George

Quote from: bateman on September 14, 2017, 06:54:16 PM
the reason for everyone "visiting" Casa Senda today taking photos is still a puzzle...

or is it ?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 14, 2017, 07:14:17 PM
the reason for everyone "visiting" Casa Senda today taking photos is still a puzzle...

or is it ?

Do we have video of this taking place?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: WhiteCrow on September 14, 2017, 07:16:19 PM
https://www.gofundme.com/senda-aliencon

Well someone left their considered opinion...

Boris Drubetskoy
7 hours ago

I'd rather set fire to a wheelbarrow full of cash than spend money to send two gay guys on their honeymoon. No offence.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 14, 2017, 07:18:12 PM

Boris Drubetskoy
7 hours ago

I'd rather set fire to a wheelbarrow full of cash than spend money to send two gay guys on their honeymoon. No offence.

Awful.... discriminatory

Lilith

If this falls through, I guess Senda doesn't plan on giving us a refund.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 14, 2017, 07:18:12 PM

Boris Drubetskoy
7 hours ago

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 14, 2017, 12:28:46 PM
Just make a phony account. That's what a friend did.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: brig on September 14, 2017, 07:23:41 PM

You see, this is the reason why some of us would delight in his demise. He's a pile of shit. He'd use anything left over on him, he wouldn't dream of donating it to a needy children's cause. He's a pile of shit.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on September 14, 2017, 07:23:41 PM

Curtis is holding the purse strings. Nothing is going to George directly...so no worries..

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 14, 2017, 06:35:41 PM
well, George does have high expectations of a personal care assistant...
and George expects no less, (at least Curtis is permitted to hand George the wipe stick..unless he forgets it, then I am afraid it will be necessary for Curtis to "get his hands dirty" so to speak)...

Well, he is the Mud King

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 14, 2017, 07:26:14 PM

You see, this is the reason why some of us would delight in his demise. He's a pile of shit. He'd use anything left over on him, he wouldn't dream of donating it to a needy children's cause. He's a pile of shit.

It always easy to come up with reason ..for .."why not" do something..  ask. WHY NOT ..just do it .

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: WhiteCrow on September 14, 2017, 07:29:16 PM
It always easy to come up with reason ..for .."why not" do something..  ask. WHY NOT ..just do it .

Why not? Because he's a selfish grifting pile of shit.

Quote from: WhiteCrow on September 14, 2017, 07:16:19 PM
https://www.gofundme.com/senda-aliencon

Thanks for the link.   The Dumi Senda guy didn't move me to spend my hard earned dollar.  I'll check this out but
I'm not sure. Might hold out to see if the expedition sets its sights higher and shoots for the Conspira-Sea Cruise.

George on the High Sea's is an intriguing idea.  Think of the possibilities!   I'm sure it would run more than 5 band but the prospect for utter carnage might well be worth it.   George lounging in the Steam Room while  shooting the shit with say a Jimmy Church or savaging the midnight buffet with Tommy D.  Of course there is the Steward that has to clean the Senda
Cabin - one would have to feel for that poor bastard......