• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: ONeill on September 10, 2017, 12:25:42 PM

is this the classic Falkiepopotamus' reaction to to a starbucks' young adolescent blonde busty girl ?

damn, now I am imagining what is twitching under the fat pad....

Who

Quote from: Norm on September 10, 2017, 11:59:22 AM
Sent: Sunday, September 9, 2017 1:22 AM
To: Norm Bullinski
Subject: Re: YouTube Live Show

Will be back on October 9th. I will personally deliver to the trolls over at sewergab their just rewards. Trust me, I have not forgotten their slanderous treatment of me.

Thanks for the donation but I need $1000 or more to attend, your $1.00 gift must be a joke.

If Senda receives $1,000 in donations I'm sure he'll report said donations to his welfare case worker.   :o

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Who on September 10, 2017, 12:44:51 PM
If Senda receives $1,000 in donations I'm sure he'll report said donations to his welfare case worker.   :o

Quote from: chefist on September 10, 2017, 11:50:05 AM
"Turks the the Kie-Kose".  ;D
ok, let me start off by admitting...
I did go to George's YouTube channel and clicked on this video..,
BUT, AFTER READING THE DESCRIPTION....
"People have wrongly accused me of never cleaning or not wanting to clean.
I admit there are times when I dread it, but I do get around to it"

I STOPPED RIGHT THERE...
aware of Falkie's sharing TMI...
I could not take the chance he just may start waving his skid marked boxers around like his red shorts(tm)...
OR even worse a video of the "twitchie thingy" and his "TURD EYE" showing how "clean" they are (as he did with his kitchen....how "clean" was that ?)

I JUST COULD NOT TAKE A CHANCE

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 10, 2017, 12:03:21 PM
If I can get there.  I don't think it will be too difficult getting the interviews.  senda is such a narcissist that he won't be able to help himself.  I'll do it straight.  My first impulse was to set senda up for another fall.  I won't need to do that. In fact, I'll try NOT to let him do that.
Maybe, just maybe, I can interject a little stability for senda to hold on to.  I'll have to be careful there.  He has to think that it is his idea, or the mission will be a failure.

Falkie has said that he was going to come out for a gun show in Reno in September. (There are gun shows here every weekend it feels like but this September there are none. (There are balloons, tacos, air races and bikes but no guns)
But if he did come here I would try to find him then ask if I had seen him on YouTube then pull out my camera and let him do his thing.

Lilith

Quote from: Norm on September 10, 2017, 11:59:22 AM
Sent: Sunday, September 9, 2017 1:22 AM
To: Norm Bullinski
Subject: Re: YouTube Live Show

Will be back on October 9th. I will personally deliver to the trolls over at sewergab their just rewards. Trust me, I have not forgotten their slanderous treatment of me.

Thanks for the donation but I need $1000 or more to attend, your $1.00 gift must be a joke.

Yes, well, George does have his own unique way of showing appreciation.

Quote from: Who on September 10, 2017, 12:44:51 PM

Yes, if that email reply was true, it appears Falkie intends on getting a permanent ban on YouTube as he claims to "go after" those who "unjustly defame him." Nothing like another violation of YouTube's "Terms And Conditions" by issuing "hate speech" or "defamatory and/or threatening content" -- not to mention possible violations over his use of copyrighted material from his "news correspondents."

Apparently, that delusional Falkie guy thinks himself "The Executive Editor" and all the news agencies "work for him" and he takes their material and either reads or publishes it verbatim perhaps sans their permission. Looks like that ranting guy is going for "The Hat Trick" on YouTube and maybe within a few weeks his channel will be taken down for repeated violations of its "Terms And Conditions Of Use." What a putz!   

And his donations? Spot on. He is required under SSDI or SSI and any local agencies to report any income he receives -- even through his "donations." I think he is required to report receiving more than $600/annually to the Social-Security Administration and is required to pay taxes on such. He is ripe for an audit, or even perhaps subject to review by the local agencies for failure to report anything of value received.

Now he states he needs "$1,000 or more" to go to some convention. Hey, Senda, that is considered income -- regardless of what you blow it on. That's fine if some fools get you that -- but you darn well better report that to the federal government and any local agencies and not try to commit fraud by claiming that you "don't have or claim any income" other than federal, state, county or local assistance.     

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 10, 2017, 12:54:42 PM

I STOPPED RIGHT THERE...
I could not take the chance he just may start waving his skid marked boxers around like his red shorts(tm)...
OR even worse a video of the "twitchie thingy" and his "TURD EYE" showing how "clean" they are (as he did with his kitchen....how "clean" was that ?)

When we finally see the drawers it is just dirty socks, so it is safe.

But we learned that he does clean as much as he can clean but he can only clean until his left foot goes numb.

But if he had help cleaning then his home would be clean.

So it is not that he does not clean, it is that no one helps him.

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 10, 2017, 12:54:42 PM

I STOPPED RIGHT THERE...

ok, alright...I cannot believe I am asking this, butt, here goes...
how "clean" was the "twitchie thingy" and his "TURD EYE"...?
and does he prefer boxers or briefs ...or one of those "thong things"...
how bad were the skid marks ?

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 10, 2017, 01:06:21 PM

But we learned that he does clean as much as he can clean but he can only clean until his left foot goes numb.

are the dirty socks...puppets ?
does he clean with his left foot ?
you mean if someone cleaned...Casa Senda would be clean ?
so does he clean or NOT clean ? that is the question

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 10, 2017, 01:09:59 PM
ok, alright...I cannot believe I am asking this, butt, here goes...
how "clean" was the "twitchie thingy" and his "TURD EYE"...?
and does he prefer boxers or briefs ...or one of those "thong things"...
how bad were the skid marks ?

Quote from: brig on September 10, 2017, 01:01:10 PM
Yes, well, George does have his own unique way of showing appreciation.
George still hasn't caught onto why slow Kathy keeps wrecking his "gift" of half a USED Prius....
slow Kathy wants and deserves a NEW Prius...
so to show her "appreciation"..:
slow Kathy wrecks 'em...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 10, 2017, 01:20:18 PM
George still hasn't caught onto why slow Kathy keeps wrecking his "gift" of half a USED Prius....
slow Kathy wants and deserves a NEW Prius...
so to show her "appreciation"..:
slow Kathy wrecks 'em...

Footage from when Senda learned to drive...

Quote from: ONeill on September 10, 2017, 12:16:48 PM
Is the fat cunt dead?
to what are you referring ?
slow Kathy "samsquatch" or
Falkie "the Guy from Pittsburgh" ?
oh, well, I guess it doesn't matter...
BOTH fat cunts are still NOT DEAD...alive ? questionable...

Yorkshire pud

Kathy after she'd been talked into an insurance scam...

Cat bag/man purse+WW2 DVD set+mixer that will never be used properly+ Jack LaLane Juicer+30 yr old computer game+box for 30 yr old computer game+microscopic flecks of gold dust+fixing iToy that will inevitably be dropped again anyway+woo woo books=$1000,$2000???

"I am a Libertarian but fiscally prudent Paleocon Republican who loves computers, cats, people, seniors"

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on September 10, 2017, 03:21:49 PM
Cat bag/man purse+WW2 DVD set+mixer that will never be used properly+ Jack LaLane Juicer+30 yr old computer game+box for 30 yr old computer game+microscopic flecks of gold dust+fixing iToy that will inevitably be dropped again anyway+woo woo books=$1000,$2000???

"I am a Libertarian but fiscally prudent Paleocon Republican who loves shotguns, computers, cats, people, seniors, my Alien spitcup and an occasional chew"
are you OLG, err, uhh...I mean "Abram"

joking...joking...(I think...)

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 10, 2017, 01:06:21 PM

I wonder if it ever occurred to George that the best solution would be to create an environment where he has very little to clean?  That's what I did.

damon

Quote from: brig on September 10, 2017, 05:14:25 PM
I wonder if it ever occurred to George that the best solution would be to create an environment where he has very little to clean?  That's what I did.
He would be healthier if he kept his place clean.

Quote from: brig on September 10, 2017, 05:14:25 PM
Ms. Brig,
you just mentioned an extremely simple intelligent solution for George's "cleaning crisis"...
even going so far as to mention you have implemented it and IT WORKS !
now, you offer the suggestion to George...

oh my, oh my...I am afraid you will "suffer" the penalty of a "Falkie imposed lifetime ban", with no hope of your sentence being lifted...

damon

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 10, 2017, 05:23:43 PM
Ms. Brig,
you just mentioned an extremely simple intelligent solution for George's "cleaning crisis"...
even going so far as to mention you have implemented it and IT WORKS !
now, you offer the suggestion to George...

oh my, oh my...I am afraid you will "suffer" the penalty of a "Falkie imposed lifetime ban", with no hope of your sentence being lifted...
Don't worry, If I was in charged of the planet, Brig will never be banned. If someone bans Brig, They will get to live with falkie for Life.

Quote from: damon on September 10, 2017, 05:23:37 PM
He would be healthier if he kept his place clean.
George would have a cleaner and healthier environment at the local animal rescue shelter...
(and so would his "beloved" kitties...)

am I wrong ?

*i might even go so far as to say some of those shitholes making the news...58 dogs, rescued from a trailer...had it better than bad they been living like Falkie and his "beloved" kitties in Casa Senda at the Hacienda

damon

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 10, 2017, 05:27:57 PM
George would have a cleaner and healthier environment at the local animal rescue shelter...
(and so would his "beloved" kitties...)

am I wrong ?

*i might even go so far as to say some of those shitholes making the news...58 dogs, rescued from a trailer...had it better than Casa Senda
You are right about that.