• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Norm

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 05, 2017, 12:37:26 PM
Time for a Rally Squirrel story.

There was this place in Oakland Ca called The Edgewater West. It was a swingers hotel that only allowed couples. Once in a while they opened it to everyone (single guys) and there were a few rules. If a room had the curtains open you could watch, if the door was open you could enter. All I saw was dudes walking like the living dead trying to see into rooms but then I saw a pretty gal on an upper floor waving at me. She gestured the room number and I went for it.
She let me in and we started to sit down when there was another knock at the door. A guy walked in and we acknowledged each other, I was not looking for a MMF encounter but I also knew where I was, so fuck it, I went for it.
He was making out with her as I reached down between her legs and grabbed a handful of cock and balls.

I just whispered in her ear "Not interested" and saw myself out.

chefist

He was making out with her as I reached down between her legs and grabbed a handful of cock and balls.

paladin1991

Time for a Rally Squirrel story.

There was this place in Oakland Ca called The Edgewater West. It was a swingers hotel that only allowed couples. Once in a while they opened it to everyone (single guys) and there were a few rules. If a room had the curtains open you could watch, if the door was open you could enter. All I saw was dudes walking like the living dead trying to see into rooms but then I saw a pretty gal on an upper floor waving at me. She gestured the room number and I went for it.
She let me in and we started to sit down when there was another knock at the door. A guy walked in and we acknowledged each other, I was not looking for a MMF encounter but I also knew where I was, so fuck it, I went for it.

Did you wash your hands after or was it finger licken good?

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 05, 2017, 12:40:15 PM
You need to write a book. Seriously. I'll remember that should I ever find myself in that situation. And wasn't DPS sharing stories as well? Two good writers with some awesome stories.

DPS is a great writer. I will never reach his level.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 05, 2017, 01:16:14 PM
DPS is a great writer. I will never reach his level.
That day not too long ago when you both were posting stories was awesome. Regarding doing a show with all those people yes I would. Regarding learning lady gaga is a man, bummer. Apparently a lot of hollywood actresses are men in drag too. Oh don't they say Michelle Obama is as well?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 05, 2017, 01:18:47 PM
That day not too long ago when you both were posting stories was awesome. Regarding doing a show with all those people yes I would. Regarding learning lady gaga is a man, bummer. Apparently a lot of hollywood actresses are men in drag too. Oh don't they say Michelle Obama is as well?

Lady Ga Ga isn't a man. So you're still good to go.

ponyboysunset

So back on track, several things I learned from the latest Martinez Tonight:

The fortress is coming back?
A documentary?
And a fixed ipad? What's next?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 05, 2017, 01:48:24 PM

A documentary?

A fixed fatpad.

bateman

You'll all be pleased to know Senda Entertainment Enterprisesâ,,¢ has been working tirelessly behind the scenes to arrange fan MEET N' GREETS and even WALKING TOURS of Martinez guided by The Master himself...

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 05, 2017, 01:48:24 PM

A documentary?

No! No! NO!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: bateman on September 05, 2017, 02:08:09 PM
You'll all be pleased to know Senda Entertainment Enterprisesâ,,¢ has been working tirelessly behind the scenes to arrange fan MEET N' GREETS and even WALKING TOURS disabled carriage tours of Martinez guided by The Master himself...

FIFY

Quote from: bateman on September 05, 2017, 02:08:09 PM
You'll all be pleased to know Senda Entertainment Enterprisesâ,,¢ has been working tirelessly behind the scenes to arrange fan MEET N' GREETS and even WALKING TOURS of Martinez guided by The Master himself...

Will he be riding a FoodMax cart?

Jackstar

the modern face of fascist apologism

Yorkshire pud

This is crying out for a subtle face insertion, but I don't know how to do it in PS.

chefist

Quote from: brig on September 05, 2017, 02:34:50 PM
The PHONE!

Ha. My daughter uses it for calling her mom and friends. She memorizes numbers that way, and does not rely on digital devices. Kids need to know phone numbers...many don't now.

Norm

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 05, 2017, 03:29:07 PM
There are no words.....

A neighbor down the street had to summon medical aid when his extremely obese wife suffered a heart attack. She was too large to leave her bed so fire and rescue used a sawzall to cut a giant hole in the side of the house then used a forklift to bring her out and load her into the back of a truck. She recovered, underwent surgery to shrink her stomach and today is 300 lbs lighter.

Damn...all that typing made me hungry for a double bacon burger and a shake.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Norm on September 05, 2017, 05:11:13 PM
A neighbor down the street had to summon medical aid when his extremely obese wife suffered a heart attack. She was too large to leave her bed so fire and rescue used a sawzall to cut a giant hole in the side of the house then used a forklift to bring her out and load her into the back of a truck. She recovered, underwent surgery to shrink her stomach and today is 300 lbs lighter.

Damn...all that typing made me hungry for a double bacon burger and a shake.

So many questions

So the ban on live Falkievision is lifted now?   

chefist

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on September 05, 2017, 06:53:14 PM
Yea, there wasn't anything on his FB page about a live show tonight.

Okay, so I'm not missing anything?