• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 05, 2017, 06:53:54 AM
Ok, so let me get this straight, Jill Stein the woman who ran for president is trolling Falkie? LOL. This guy, the whole universe revolves around him in his mind.

Also nothing screams I beat my girlfriend like putting her on a youtube video saying she's never been beaten. Who does that? Who puts that much of there life out there?!!!!

Holy shit he gives a complete break down of his beggng achievements finances??!!! Again who does that?

Get it right girl!!!  STFU.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 05, 2017, 07:02:44 AM
Get it right girl!!!  STFU.
I don't even know what to say. I started listening to the missing show this morning that MV posted and was just blown away by the amount of personal information. He literally has no filter. I'm not sure why this surprises me, probably because I haven't paid attention to the Falkie universe lately or maybe it's because there is no one on earth I would share that much personal information with let alone the whole freaking internet.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 05, 2017, 07:08:53 AM
I don't even know what to say. I started listening to the missing show this morning that MV posted and was just blown away by the amount of personal information. He literally has no filter. I'm not sure why this surprises me, probably because I haven't paid attention to the Falkie universe lately or maybe it's because there is no one on earth I would share that much personal information with let alone the whole freaking internet.

Sendaverse by definition means the entire internet knows his entire history. His medical ailments. His sexual kinks. His bullyng in general. His attitude to women. His chronic inability to look after himself on any level without him demanding money, physical help, trinkets and electronic gear he doesn't need or know how to use. And no embarrassment on his part in requesting all of this. Its important to him that the world knows not only all this, but inadvertantly his incredible idiocy and non self awareness..

Senderverse also means that any repeat of what he gives freely is non of your goddam business. So STFU.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 05, 2017, 07:20:00 AM
Sendaverse by definition means the entire internet knows his entire history. His medical ailments. His sexual kinks. His bullyng in general. His attitude to women. His chronic inability to look after himself on any level without him demanding money, physical help, trinkets and electronic gear he doesn't need or know how to use. Its important to him that thecworld knows not only all this, but inadvertantly his incredible idiocy and non self awareness..

Senderverse also means that any repeat of what he gives freely is non of your goddam business. So STFU.
Thanks YP for the education. I can now go forward with my day. LOL. Oh and I'm so sorry to hear you and SV broke up, but I hear your new lady is absolutely stunning.  ;) Also chefist and I think MV doing running commentary on Falkie videos is truly entertaining.

as Mr. Senda has informed us many times...
his intent is to "inform and educate the public"

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 05, 2017, 07:21:54 AM
Thanks YP for the education. I can now go forward with my day. LOL. Oh and I'm so sorry to hear you and SV broke up, but I hear your new lady is absolutely stunning.  ;) Also chefist and I think MV doing running commentary on Falkie videos is truly entertaining.

You only heard? No other clues then?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 05, 2017, 07:21:54 AM

His new lady is a walking STD clinic. He left me with a pile of debts, a Maltese called Leo, and a burning sensation when I go to the bathroom. When I think of all the disgusting things he made me do!

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 05, 2017, 07:25:00 AM
Well it's bellgab and I am NOT pulling a George here and revealing too much information. As Happier Times Are Coming said he is here to inform and educate the public. I sir, am not.

And SV while it seems the pain remains for the time being eventually you'll heal. Probably with the aid of a doctor.  ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 05, 2017, 07:25:46 AM
His new lady is a walking STD clinic. He left me with a pile of debts, a Maltese called Leo, and a burning sensation when I go to the bathroom. When I think of all the disgusting things he made me do!

I knew this would happen. It isn't perverse if its consensual. You knew that and agreed. I even have a copy somewhere of your slave's agreement.

SredniVashtar

I hadn't realised you were the soul of discretion. You'd better have a word with MV because some sort of Lesbionic Woman keeps hijacking your account and talking about banging strippers.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 05, 2017, 07:29:14 AM
I knew this would happen. It isn't perverse if its consensual. You knew that and agreed. I even have a copy somewhere of your slave's agreement.

This is the thanks I get for scrubbing your Y fronts all these years. If you thought JackstarsEx was a vindictive bitch wait until I get warmed up.

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 05, 2017, 07:24:21 AM
as Mr. Senda has informed us many times...
his intent is to "inform and educate the public"
by providing this service, with "intimate details" of his life...
past and present...
he is, in fact, informing and educating the public on what to NEVER EVER EVEN CONSIDER doing in their life...
providing both his decisions and his results achieved...

ponyboysunset

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 05, 2017, 07:29:16 AM
I hadn't realised you were the soul of discretion. You'd better have a word with MV because some sort of Lesbionic Woman keeps hijacking your account and talking about banging strippers.
It was one former stripper. Get it right sir. If I were currently banging any strippers I wouldn't be on this board. Which reminds me, why am I not currently banging strippers? Well I can proudly say that at least you all don't know the contents of my bank account.  ;D

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 05, 2017, 07:25:00 AM

That reminds me, my lawyer tells me I am legally entitled to a picture of Charlotte the Harlot, or whatever her fucking name is. I could use a good bird scarer.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 05, 2017, 07:29:16 AM
also, I may add, a totally feeling of vagina "superiority"
(when compared to Bruce's....errr, I mean Caitlyn's)
the hijacker posts...
(discrimination ?)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 05, 2017, 07:31:57 AM
It was one former stripper. Get it right sir. If I were currently banging any strippers I wouldn't be on this board. Which reminds me, why am I not currently banging strippers? Well I can proudly say that at least you all don't know the contents of my bank account.  ;D

I have told you many times, you need to get on "Funbags iz me" .You'll get loads of strippers heading up your neck of the woods, so to speak.

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 05, 2017, 07:31:57 AM
a friend of mine is a retired physician...
everybody still addresses him as Dr.
so, I would assume a retired stripper would still be referred to as a stripper..

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 05, 2017, 07:37:33 AM
That reminds me, my lawyer tells me I am legally entitled to a picture of Charlotte the Harlot, or whatever her fucking name is. I could use a good bird scarer.

Okay, but you're not getting the ones with her in leather.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 05, 2017, 07:45:32 AM
so, I would assume a retired stripper would still be referred to as a stripper..

I could be wrong, but I think its because being a real doctor involves med school, degrees and clerkships ans stuff...and a stripper means flashing your tits and flange to an appreciative audience. Maybe.

SV is the expert on one of those noble professions, he's the one to ask.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 05, 2017, 07:45:32 AM
You assume correctly. And no feeling of vagina superiority here. LOL. I am guessing though due to her former profession, which she did 10 plus years, it made her a superior lover compared to other women I have been with.

YP you are leaving out lap dances. And actually I felt bad hijacking this thread until I remembered didn't Falkie originally post on a message board about hookers? Seems strippers might be tame. ;)

PS thanks for making work fun today!

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 05, 2017, 07:48:20 AM
You assume correctly. And no feeling of vagina superiority here. LOL. I am guessing though due to her former profession, which she did 10 plus years, it made her a superior lover compared to other women I have been with.

YP you are leaving out lap dances. And actually I felt bad hijacking this thread until I remembered didn't Falkie originally post on a message board about hookers? Seems strippers might be tame. ;)

so thanks to all those "Falkies" out there...
flashing those bills and giving "tips" on what constitutes an "appropriate" lap dance...
you are beneficiary, in a way, of those "Falkies" bills and "tips" ?

superior lover in the physical way ?

(I find female Physicians, Nurses and Physical Therapists outstanding myself)

all in fun...
very "HAPPY" to brighten your day...
always remember...
Happier Times are Coming !

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 05, 2017, 08:07:51 AM
so thanks to all those "Falkies" out there...
flashing those bills and giving "tips" on what constitutes an "appropriate" lap dance...
you are beneficiary, in a way, of those "Falkies" bills and "tips" ?

superior lover in the physical way ?

(I find female Physicians, Nurses and Physical Therapists outstanding myself)
Nurses are freaks IMO and outstanding as well. My first was a nurse. And yes superior in a physical way. She knew what she was doing. Yes thanks to the Falkie's out there. LOL. She did strip for me once and it was amazing.

now I am wondering (I do NOT know why) if slow Kathy has ever pleasured George with a slow lap dance ?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 05, 2017, 08:15:28 AM
now I am wondering (I do NOT know why) if slow Kathy has ever pleasured George with a slow lap dance ?
And that sir, just killed any lady boner I had. Thank you.  ;D

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 05, 2017, 08:14:17 AM
Nurses are freaks IMO and outstanding as well. My first was a nurse. And yes superior in a physical way. She knew what she was doing. Yes thanks to the Falkie's out there. LOL. She did strip for me once and it was amazing.
well I had my fair share of anatomy and physiology courses at University...
and ...they are helpful

I would agree...Nurses are wild
my first nurse was actually a PhD candidate...
memories....

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 05, 2017, 08:18:33 AM
And that sir, just killed any lady boner I had. Thank you.  ;D
sorry...
after a somewhat scary mental picture of that...slow Kathy undulating slowly up to Falkie
hey, I just noticed...my err, well, my...looks like a scared turtle !
LOL

Did someone say hookers?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 05, 2017, 08:15:28 AM

Hands coquettishly behind her head, revealing a thicket of hair in each armpit. A halo of buzzing flies surround her porcine features and the heavily stained bikini briefs. Seductively swaying to the music, her gut flaps against her knees and the pendulous udders bounce off the floor in waltz time. She offers to grind a knee into you but it looks like you've spilled a drink all over your trousers.