• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 04, 2017, 08:48:42 AM
What? She's an author, probably the most successful in decades. Your point?

Her writing is a cheap rip off of Tolkien and, based on her tweets, she is kind of a bitch. I still support her right to free speech though.  :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 04, 2017, 08:55:16 AM
Her writing is a cheap rip off of Tolkien and, based on her tweets, she is kind of a bitch. I still support her right to free speech though.  :D

And you've written how many books? She's probably inspired more children to read than any childrens author in years. Pratchett being another. But what you mean re: tweets is that she had a go at your orange icon and as we all know, he's inspired millions of kids to read...oh wait.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on September 04, 2017, 07:54:20 AM
After what you told me about Santa Claus last week I don't think I could suffer the break down of another hero. Make it good news only, for me.

Here's a tip for you sweetie.

Don't read YorkshirePud's posts!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: WhiteCrow on September 04, 2017, 09:10:45 AM
Here's a tip for you sweetie.

Don't read YorkshirePud's posts!

I never do. And therefore my heros are intact.

Praise Mudking and MV.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 04, 2017, 09:17:48 AM
I never do. And therefore my heros are intact.

Praise Mudking and MV.
is Falkie included ?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 04, 2017, 09:27:10 AM
is Falkie included ?

He's somewhere in the list....yeah...erm....sure...yeah...somewhere.

George is "finally" getting his rightful chance to become an internet sensation...
"back in the saddle" at Bellgab in his own thread...
is only the beginning of...
Happier Times !

damon

I think that we are all going to be very happy when the Master bless us with his WISDOM when he returns.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: damon on September 04, 2017, 11:05:48 AM
I think that we are all going to be very happy when the Master bless us with his WISDOM when he returns.

RUN!!! While you still have the chance!!

Quote from: damon on September 04, 2017, 11:05:48 AM
by what title shall Mr. Senda be addressed upon his triumphant return to his thread ?
just a thought about possible rules Mr. Senda may desire...
proper etiquette should be followed at all times...
only offer advice when requested by Mr. Senda...
only send "donations" when requested by Mr. Senda...
only send "donations" to his P.O. Box, not Casa Senda...
Mr. Senda only accepts cash, check, M.O. and Paypal...
Mr. Senda would happily accept credit cards also (in memory of his Mother), just send him your credit card or add his name on your account as an authorized user and have it sent to his P.O. Box...
Mr. Senda's decisions are final...
perhaps even (?) post only when given permission by Mr. Senda...

I am only trying to help, and my hope is I have not upset Mr. Senda...

I am also certain Mr. Senda will be generous (as that is his "nature") when arriving at a fair and equitable distribution of monies accrued through Bellgab and not leave MV without at least a minimum amount of revenue for his continued need of a diaper fund...

WELCOME BACK MR. SENDA !

Lilith

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 04, 2017, 01:39:25 PM
by what title shall Mr. Senda be addressed upon his triumphant return to his thread ?
just a thought about possible rules Mr. Senda may desire...
proper etiquette should be followed at all times...
only offer advice when requested by Mr. Senda...
only send "donations" when requested by Mr. Senda...
only send "donations" to his P.O. Box, not Casa Senda...
Mr. Senda only accepts cash, check, M.O. and Paypal...
Mr. Senda would happily accept credit cards also (in memory of his Mother), just send him your credit card or add his name on your account as an authorized user and have it sent to his P.O. Box...
Mr. Senda's decisions are final...
perhaps even (?) post only when given permission by Mr. Senda...

I am only trying to help, and my hope is I have not upset Mr. Senda...

I am also certain Mr. Senda will be generous (as that is his "nature") when arriving at a fair and equitable distribution of monies accrued through Bellgab and not leave MV without at least a minimum amount of revenue for his continued need of a diaper fund...

WELCOME BACK MR. SENDA !

I'll Welcome him back when he posts in this thread.  We might not even know he's back if he returns to his wimpy cowardly Fortress Thread.  The Fortress suits his "baby falkie" persona perfectly though.  Personally, I hope he returns to his Fortress.  I still haven't forgotten the relief I felt when I got banned from the Fortress Thread.  George editing peoples posts made for a lot of work, because if you didn't screenshot your posts for proof, they could be deleted, or say something different when you returned. Of course, doing things like taking a screenshot of your posts and challenging George will get you banned from the Fortress.  It's fun to irritate him like that for a while, but it quickly got old for me. I think there was something where he banned you if you didn't give him five dollars about every month when he asked you for it too.  It will be interesting ....  ;D

I would really appreciate it, if he comes back to his Fortress, if one of his friends would let him know that I don't wish to receive any PM's asking me if I want to join his Fortress.  Thank You ahead of time!  :-*

damon

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 04, 2017, 01:33:53 PM

RUN!!! While you still have the chance!!
Well Steve, when falkie returns to bellgab, I'll buy you and your wife a beer. I want falkie to return because it gives chefist more reason to do his show, it will bring traffic to bellgab which means more money for MV. Also it means more traffic to falkie YouTube channel. It's a win for everyone

Lilith

Quote from: damon on September 04, 2017, 01:56:51 PM
Well Steve, when falkie returns to bellgab, I'll buy you and your wife a beer. I want falkie to return because it gives chefist more reason to do his show, it will bring traffic to bellgab which means more money for MV. Also it means more traffic to falkie YouTube channel. It's a win for everyone

I would bet he makes ending Martinez Tonight, and any programs about him, or discussing him even for a short segment, a condition to his return to bellgab.  I could be wrong.

damon

Quote from: brig on September 04, 2017, 02:01:39 PM
I would bet he makes ending Martinez Tonight, and any programs about him, a condition to his return to bellgab.  I could be wrong.
Maybe

Lilith

Quote from: damon on September 04, 2017, 02:03:35 PM
Maybe

He would probably also insist on an end to the development of the George Senda documentary unless it makes him look like a real Journalist, and YouTube Super Star,  with a beautiful recording studio in Martinez, and in high demand as a guest speaker on Famous Programs like Coast.

He might even insist on the removal of THIS thread. It would be like cutting off his nose to spite his face, but It wouldn't surprise me.

damon

Quote from: brig on September 04, 2017, 02:06:39 PM
He would probably also insist on an end to the development of the George Senda documentary unless it makes him look like a real Journalist, and YouTube Super Star,  with a beautiful recording studio in Martinez, and in high demand as a guest speaker on Famous Programs like Coast.
We could use our skills to help George senda to be a true star and goes head to head with the other George.

Lilith

Quote from: damon on September 04, 2017, 02:11:05 PM
We could use our skills to help George senda to be a true star and goes head to head with the other George.

Offering George advice and suggesting change is a great idea!

SredniVashtar

Quote from: damon on September 04, 2017, 01:56:51 PM

Who cares what that fat sack of shit does? He was boring as fuck then and he'd be even worse now. I couldn't care less whether his channel gets traffic or not; obviously all you care about is having a show to stick to like a remora while adding nothing of value. And please stop blasting air through your nostrils after every boring sentence, like a mutant walrus; it makes me want to beat you to death with the nearest available blunt object. Thanks in advance. Friendship.

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 04, 2017, 02:15:39 PM
Who cares what that fat sack of shit does? He was boring as fuck then and he'd be even worse now. I couldn't care less whether his channel gets traffic or not; obviously all you care about is having a show to stick to like a remora while adding nothing of value. And please stop blasting air through your nostrils after every boring sentence, like a mutant walrus; it makes me want to beat you to death with the nearest available blunt object. Thanks in advance. Friendship.

I could care less if George comes back or not.  I've been enjoying all the posters in this thread just fine without him.

Yorkshire pud

Typical southerner; Never say what they really mean. :-\

Quote from: damon on September 04, 2017, 02:11:05 PM
the "other George" ?...
the only "other George" that comes to mind is...George Washington ?
and I thought he was dead ?
I could be wrong...

anyway, I see Mr. Senda's triumphant return as a long awaited blessing...
IMO...

but, I could be wrong...

Lilith

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 04, 2017, 02:21:51 PM
the "other George" ?...
I could be wrong...

IMO...

but, I could be wrong...

I'm happy for you Happy, but I will not be spending any of my time awating and ahoping.

It could be a VERRRRRRRRRY long wait.  Just sayin.

damon

Ok . I understand.

damon

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 04, 2017, 02:21:51 PM
the "other George" ?...
I could be wrong...

IMO...

but, I could be wrong...
It was George noory that I was talking about

Quote from: damon on September 04, 2017, 02:26:47 PM
It was George noory that I was talking about
Noory...?
I thought his first name was "Dave"...

I could be wrong guess I am wrong...

Lilith

Gosh, I bet George can't wait to make a YouTube video, proclaiming how MV is begging him to come back to bellgab.  ::)

Now THAT, I'm looking forward to!   ;D

Quote from: brig on September 04, 2017, 02:24:28 PM
I'm happy for you Happy, but I will not be spending any of my time awating and ahoping.

It could be a VERRRRRRRRRY long wait.  Just sayin.
Brig,
you have been mistreated (to say the least) by Mr. Senda in the past, NO DOUBT ABOUT IT !
but, let us examine the circumstances that led to such abuse...
Mr. Senda was given very poor direction and advice that led him to act in a "way" that isn't his "true nature"...
another example is George slugging slow Kathy...
IF Mr. Senda had not been subjected to an unending barrage of verbal abuse and physical harm...
he would NOT have slugged slow Kathy...
(she MADE him do it...and he stated that it was "not his nature" to slug women)

hey, at least he didn't slug you !

Lilith

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 04, 2017, 02:37:16 PM
Brig,
you have been mistreated (to say the least) by Mr. Senda in the past, NO DOUBT ABOUT IT !
but, let us examine the circumstances that led to such abuse...
Mr. Senda was given very poor direction and advice that led him to act in a "way" that isn't his "true nature"...
another example is George slugging slow Kathy...
IF Mr. Senda had not been subjected to an unending barrage of verbal abuse and physical harm...
he would NOT have slugged slow Kathy...
(she MADE him do it...and he stated that it was "not his nature" to slug women)

hey, at least he didn't slug you !

Please don't cry Happy.  Know that I enjoyed irritating Senda!  Yes, I enjoyed it very much  ;D

Quote from: brig on September 04, 2017, 02:33:41 PM
Gosh, I bet George can't wait to make a YouTube video, proclaiming how MV, Brig, Damon, Chefist, Happier Times, YorkshirePud....the list is endless are  begging him to come back to bellgab.  ::)

Now THAT, I'm looking forward to!   ;D
FIFY...