• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

chefist

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 02, 2017, 10:49:45 AM
Truckee is on the north side, there are things to see and it isa nice visit.

The south side is "Tahoe" and it is worth a trip all on its own. The drive from the north side to the south side is kind of long.

Great coves on the east side of the lake between the north and south sides for swimming. The water is just like the Caribbean.

aldousburbank

The south side is "Tahoe" and it is worth a trip all on its own.

That's what she said.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 02, 2017, 11:09:49 AM
Yeah. We stayed in SC. I like it a lot really. The breakfasts at Gilda's on the pier are damn good. I haven't been to Monterey yet, but would like to. Been to Yosemite though. Awesome applies in that instance.

As far as tourist attractions go the Pier is OK.
Next time get to Pacific Ave and people watch while having a meal, it is almost as good as a trip to Haight in SF.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 02, 2017, 11:55:14 AM
As far as tourist attractions go the Pier is OK.
Next time get to Pacific Ave and people watch while having a meal, it is almost as good as a trip to Haight in SF.

FallenSeraph

GOOD MORNING!

Have we talked about the Shiny Hiney yet? "Keeps your rear fresh and clear!" Includes whitening cream!

https://youtu.be/IVlvnCOUqog

I've been gone for a while. The savage gnashing of teeth and ravaging of the iPad package brought me back. What a very wise eBay merchant!

You THINK Falkie's in San Fran to document the heat and groceries and the like, but he's REALLY meeting with his agent to line up his next arthouse gig, kids. Just wait.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 02, 2017, 12:15:36 PM

Surfers are a bit north of the Pier.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santa_Cruz_Surfing_Museum

The Pier is a fishing and tourist spot slightly north of The Boardwalk. You can not see the museum from the pier.

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 02, 2017, 09:48:30 AM
Yorkshire,
I am feeling sorry that Laura has thought it unnecessary to show you one of the United State's premier tourist destinations...
Casa Senda at the Hacienda located in beautiful Martinez, California !
as you are aware, one of our Nation's most prized living (well, sort of) performance artists of all time resides there.
Dimitri Anthony George Senda aka "Falkie" and also known worldwide (in 11 countries) as "The Guy from Pittsburgh"...produces and videos most of his YouTube pieces in Casa Senda !
you might suggest to Laura that it would mean a lot to stop by and meet the FAT PILE OF SHIT in person (maybe have a few photos taken with him...for a small "donation")...
damn, it is not out the realm of possibilities that you both may be invited in and offered a cup of George's famous gourmet freshly ground coffee...
and share an afternoon of exchanging pleasantries while lounging on the famous sofa bed...

I mean, it is a chance to make memories (or nightmares) that will probably last a lifetime !

mention to her there is a distinct possibility he will be wearing his famous red shorts(tm)
(that....may just "close the deal")
I guess I am one that enjoys out of the way attractions...
once, a few years back I invited my Mother to go visit my sister, her only caughter, and since Mother doesn't want to fly I borrowed my neighbor's RV...well on the way we spent a week in the mountains in Tennessee on our way to Charlotte, NC (Dilworth area) and while on our way I decided to stop in Parrotsville, TN. and Maggie Valley, NC. and spend a night in each....birthplace of "Popcorn" Sutton..met some very interesting people...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 02, 2017, 12:23:50 PM
Surfers are a bit north of the Pier.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santa_Cruz_Surfing_Museum

The Pier is a fishing and tourist spot slightly north of The Boardwalk. You can not see the museum from the pier.

I took the shot of the headland from about halfway across the pier in this shot. Long telephoto lens.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 02, 2017, 12:25:12 PM
I guess I am one that enjoys out of the way attractions...
once, a few years back I invited my Mother to go visit my sister, her only caughter, and since Mother doesn't want to fly I borrowed my neighbor's RV...well on the way we spent a week in the mountains in Tennessee on our way to Charlotte, NC (Dilworth area) and while on our way I decided to stop in Parrotsville, TN. and Maggie Valley, NC. and spend a night in each....birthplace of "Popcorn" Sutton..met some very interesting people...

....and it all went sour when Senda came around the corner and shoved his I pad in your mother's face? Yeah?

Laurakinch

Truckee is on the north side, there are things to see and it isa nice visit.

The south side is "Tahoe" and it is worth a trip all on its own. The drive from the north side to the south side is kind of long.

Yep, it'll be over an hour from North Shore to Zephyr Point, and then on to Tep's Villa Roma in South Shore for dinner. Haven't been in years. Looking forward to it.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Laurakinch on September 02, 2017, 12:48:42 PM
Yep, it'll be over an hour from North Shore to Zephyr Point, and then on to Tep's Villa Roma in South Shore for dinner. Haven't been in years. Looking forward to it.

Shall we ask Senda and Kathy to come with us?

Just asking.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 02, 2017, 12:34:22 PM

....and it all went sour when Senda came around the corner and shoved his I pad in your mother's face? Yeah?
NO Senda, however at the gas station in Tennessee I did notice a few "good 'ol boys" getting out of an old Ford pickup walking over to check me RV out....
walking out of the station and seeing them (and hearing a banjo and guitar playing "Dueling Banjos")...
I yelled to Mom as the side window high up was open "Grab your shotgun..and unlock the door"
they stopped turned around and said nothing...
just got in their truck and l ft

Yorkshire pud

I think the pet carrier is to put his head in so he doesn't struggle too much when he's put in jail and taken by the black guys (Not racist, but they WILL be black) who will use him like a rag doll.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 02, 2017, 11:15:11 AM
You'd not cope anyway...she's naturally a redhead. You only like your sex partners without a pulse. Less passionate, but you can deal with them.

A redhead, eh? I might let her blow me then.  ;)

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 02, 2017, 11:15:11 AM
You'd not cope anyway...she's naturally a redhead. You only like your sex partners without a pulse. Less passionate, but you can deal with them.

Senda was right when he said she had no soul.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 02, 2017, 08:45:39 AM
WhiteCrow,
thinking are you about your generous offer to George ?
failing to consider just how George may implement your offer of a "donation" for "every 10 POUNDS lost"...
by simply waddling up on a scale (on video) taking a dump (on video) waddling back on the scale (on video...probably red shorts(tm) around his ankles as he is in a hurry to show his "weight loss") and concluding...
"TWELVE POUNDS LOST"...
I SHALL EXPECT MY "DONATION" ASAP

I hope you have NOT signed any legally binding contract with George yet !
(you haven't forgot he keeps a "crack student pro bono legal team" on retainer and WILL SUE)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mu-1MNuH38

Please watch the above video..

Thank you for your concern. George is a MacGyver..he can fix anything and with a little encouragement he can lose a few "stones" ok more like a Wheelbarrow full of 14 pound stones.

To address your concerns I'll demand weigh in morning and night to account for mother nature's law of balance.

Awaiting a PM from George. Please feel free to contact George on my behalf as a go between. Worried about any future law suits.

I'd really like to help the Big Guy slim down a bit...

"We are all Falkies". maybe The Evil One ..aka "the Fat F*ck"  ..would  be inspired to lose a few.too.

starrmtn001

Quote from: WhiteCrow on September 02, 2017, 03:36:37 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mu-1MNuH38

Please watch the above video..

Thank you for your concern. George is a MacGyver..he can fix anything and with a little encouragement he can lose a few "stones" ok more like a Wheelbarrow full of 14 pound stones.

To address your concerns I'll demand weigh in morning and night to account for mother nature's law of balance.

Awaiting a PM from George. Please feel free to contact George on my behalf as a go between. Worried about any future law suits.

"We are all not Falkies". maybe The Evil One would be inspired to lose a few.

FIFY.  ;)

Quote from: WhiteCrow on September 02, 2017, 03:36:37 PM

"We are all Falkies". maybe The Evil One ..aka "the Fat F*ck"  ..would  be inspired to lose a few.too.
I am afraid the legal document he will have you sign (that his crack pro bono legal team of students, who he has on retainer) with have stipulations you may overlook...
for example..
Falkie weighs in the morning (after eating a kettle full of half thawed chicken..2 of them...and 5 pounds of porkchops with a bag of raw potatoes for good measure...)
he then goes about his daily activities...
about noon.:.
he consumes a half pound of exlax...
at about 9pm he asks Abram to assist him with 5 fleet enemas (no generic enema for Falkie)....
AFTER HE "EVACUATES"...aka has a BOWEL MOVEMENT...
he weighs "AGAIN"...

PRESTO... HE LOOSES 12 POUNDS !

*can Falkie help it....he will explain his "system" is different !

*BUT DAMNIT....SEE HERE I LOST 12 POUNDS !
(he will explain somehow he "GAINS" weight SLEEPING !)

Repeat DAILY...Receive DONATION daily....

''So where'd you two meet?''

''Funny story.  There's this thread discussing the antics of a lazy grifter/hoarder on a site called BellGab...''

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 02, 2017, 04:26:34 PM
''So where'd you two meet?''

''Funny story.  There's this thread discussing the antics of a lazy grifter/hoarder on a site called BellGab...''

Needless to say we tell strangers we met in an international swingers club based on a cruise liner going around the world..Its less embarrassing and takes far less explaining. 8)

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 02, 2017, 04:13:23 PM
I am afraid the legal document he will have you sign (that his crack pro bono legal team of students, who he has on retainer) with have stipulations you may overlook...
for example..
Falkie weighs in the morning (after eating a kettle full of half thawed chicken..2 of them...and 5 pounds of porkchops with a bag of raw potatoes for good measure...)
he then goes about his daily activities...
about noon.:.
he consumes a half pound of exlax...
at about 9pm he asks Abram to assist him with 5 fleet enemas (no generic enema for Falkie)....
AFTER HE "EVACUATES"...aka has a BOWEL MOVEMENT...
he weighs "AGAIN"...

PRESTO... HE LOOSES 12 POUNDS !

*can Falkie help it....he will explain his "system" is different !

*BUT DAMNIT....SEE HERE I LOST 12 POUNDS !
(he will explain somehow he "GAINS" weight SLEEPING !)

Repeat DAILY...Receive DONATION daily....

The cost of entertainment?

A Bellgab diet pool? Set goals for weight lost. Money in a pot .. with weekly payoffs. George could run the pool.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 02, 2017, 04:29:30 PM

Needless to say we tell strangers we met in an international swingers club based on a cruise liner going around the world..Its less embarrassing and takes far less explaining. 8)

Did you get the Sean David Morton honeymoon suite?

Lilith

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 02, 2017, 12:32:58 PM

I took the shot of the headland from about halfway across the pier in this shot. Long telephoto lens.

nice   :)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: WhiteCrow on September 02, 2017, 04:34:50 PM
The cost of entertainment?

A Bellgab diet pool? Set goals for weight lost. Money in a pot .. with weekly payoffs. George could run drink the pool.

FIFY

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 02, 2017, 04:29:30 PM

It's a shame Little Chris never got his Fleshy Mutant Kathy Doll into production

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 02, 2017, 04:42:31 PM
FIFY

If George played his hand girth right.. he could clean up on a Weight Loss  Diet Pool. Anyone take my side bet on The Big Guy? Any challengers?

Alright, now that certain information has come to light, I shall now refer to Yorkshire Pud as Yorkshire Kinch.  Laura Pud just sounds unsophisticated and vulgar.