• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: damon on September 02, 2017, 06:03:40 AM
George uses open lines Gerry aka adrham channel

Nope.

He was banned from live stream, he can do regular videos.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: damon on September 02, 2017, 09:05:01 AM
I 80 is bad

And I-50, 55, and pretty much everything that has vehicles on it.

Quote from: brig on September 02, 2017, 07:11:22 AM
George must be getting old.  Although I appreciate the shoutout from George, I think it was his friend Seraphim that posted her correspondences with George regarding insurance scam concerns.  I don't correspond with George at all.  I am even banned from posting comments under his videos.  so...

Marge told George that it would be a bad idea to try to pull an insurance scam, if that was what he was going to try.

Marge is an older lady, she does have grandchildren.

Since Marge is an older lady she must be Brig and it was not a precautionary warning but a reprimand that she gave.

That is the Falkie thought process.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on September 02, 2017, 09:10:48 AM
What a killjoy.  I was thinking now that the iPad was fixed, a new YT channel was in order.  Driving Miss Kathy and Her Hangers On. I would pay any subscription fee.

Funnily enough, as I was being chauffered by Laura yesterday to Auburn and back, I commented on a return to Martinez on the chance of being able to record a video if we bumped into Senda.
Her response was (paraphrase) "We're not driving down to see that pile of shit"..

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 02, 2017, 09:22:20 AM
And I-50, 55, and pretty much everything that has vehicles on it.

Hopefully you get up to Lake Tahoe...I love it up there.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 02, 2017, 08:49:32 AM
Witnessing the 'standard' of driving on the highways and byways of the Sacramento/ San Francisco area, I have no desire to get a US driving licence. I can't see that changing anytime soon.
well, take a lesson from George...
Illegal aliens all over California have !
why bother to get a license ?
just drive...

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 02, 2017, 09:25:45 AM
Funnily enough, as I was being chauffered by Laura yesterday to Auburn and back, I commented on a return to Martinez on the chance of being able to record a video if we bumped into Senda.
Her response was (paraphrase) "We're not driving down to see that pile of shit"..
certainly, Laura was referring to Martinez...
(couldn't have been George...or could it ?)

Yorkshire,
I am feeling sorry that Laura has thought it unnecessary to show you one of the United State's premier tourist destinations...
Casa Senda at the Hacienda located in beautiful Martinez, California !
as you are aware, one of our Nation's most prized living (well, sort of) performance artists of all time resides there.
Dimitri Anthony George Senda aka "Falkie" and also known worldwide (in 11 countries) as "The Guy from Pittsburgh"...produces and videos most of his YouTube pieces in Casa Senda !
you might suggest to Laura that it would mean a lot to stop by and meet the FAT PILE OF SHIT in person (maybe have a few photos taken with him...for a small "donation")...
damn, it is not out the realm of possibilities that you both may be invited in and offered a cup of George's famous gourmet freshly ground coffee...
and share an afternoon of exchanging pleasantries while lounging on the famous sofa bed...

I mean, it is a chance to make memories (or nightmares) that will probably last a lifetime !

mention to her there is a distinct possibility he will be wearing his famous red shorts(tm)
(that....may just "close the deal")

Bay Area traffic is fucked, when I lived in San Ramon I was not willing to to drive into Martinez to try to see a Senda in the wild. A drive from Auburn would take forever.

And I agree with Chefist, I live in Reno now and a road trip to Tahoe is awesome.

chefist

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 02, 2017, 09:50:04 AM
Bay Area traffic is fucked, when I lived in San Ramon I was not willing to to drive into Martinez to try to see a Senda in the wild. A drive from Auburn would take forever.

And I agree with Chefist, I live in Reno now and a road trip to Tahoe is awesome.

I lived there for 6 months in the summer when I was young...worked at Harrah's. Best summer of my life. I still have a good friend from Gardnerville.

damon

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 02, 2017, 09:17:38 AM
Nope.

He was banned from live stream, he can do regular videos.
he uses adhrams channel for live streams now but his regular videos for his channel.

damon

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 02, 2017, 09:50:04 AM

Tahoe is awesome.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 02, 2017, 09:48:30 AM
Yorkshire,
I am feeling sorry that Laura has thought it unnecessary to show you one of the United State's premier tourist destinations...
Casa Senda at the Hacienda located in beautiful Martinez, California !

Been there, done that. Ominously, casa Hacienda is next door to a school...

as you are aware, one of our Nation's most prized living (well, sort of) performance artists of all time resides there.
Dimitri Anthony George Senda aka "Falkie" and also known worldwide (in 11 countries) as "The Guy from Pittsburgh"...produces and videos most of his YouTube pieces in Casa Senda !
you might suggest to Laura that it would mean a lot to stop by and meet the FAT PILE OF SHIT in person (maybe have a few photos taken with him...for a small "donation")...
damn, it is not out the realm of possibilities that you both may be invited in and offered a cup of George's famous gourmet freshly ground coffee...
and share an afternoon of exchanging pleasantries while lounging on the famous sofa bed...

I mean, it is a chance to make memories (or nightmares) that will probably last a lifetime !

mention to her there is a distinct possibility he will be wearing his famous red shorts(tm)
(that....may just "close the deal")

We played with the idea a while ago of going again (We dropped off the first time because we were going to Santa Cruz), and if we spotted him, just video him. You know the way he sticks his ipad in people's faces and expects them to be okay with it? Not say a word, just do it. Preferably sitting outside the SB on Main Street. Then as we're getting ready to leave, introduce ourselves. His reaction as Laura tells him "I'm the gall you call Laurabitch on BG, And guess what fat cunt, you're not even close" would be priceless!! ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on September 02, 2017, 09:26:42 AM
Hopefully you get up to Lake Tahoe...I love it up there.

Going in a few weeks. Have other business in Truckee, so making a day of it and going to Tahoe.

damon

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 02, 2017, 10:33:06 AM
Going in a few weeks. Have other business in Truckee, so making a day of it and going to Tahoe.
I hope that you have a good trip

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 02, 2017, 10:31:54 AM

We played with the idea a while ago of going again (We dropped off the first time because we were going to Santa Cruz), and if we spotted him, just video him. You know the way he sticks his ipad in people's faces and expects them to be okay with it? Not say a word, just do it. Preferably sitting outside the SB on Main Street. Then as we're getting ready to leave, introduce ourselves. His reaction as Laura tells him "I'm the gall you call Laurabitch on BG, And guess what fat cunt, you're not even close" would be priceless!! ;D

She does seem pretty bitchy though.  :D

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 02, 2017, 10:33:06 AM

Truckee is on the north side, there are things to see and it isa nice visit.

The south side is "Tahoe" and it is worth a trip all on its own. The drive from the north side to the south side is kind of long.

Quote from: Here We Go Again on September 02, 2017, 10:23:21 AM
This just in:

https://i.imgur.com/bSZ3w7a.jpg[/img]]
this could possibly be construed as a covert disinformation plot by our National Secuity to give the idea to North Korea that ALL Americans are like George !
LOL...
when they discover they have been fooled, it will be too late !

*damn, the FAT FUCK might even get some sort of medal for his contribution to the "effort"...

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 02, 2017, 10:31:54 AM

The drive from Sacramento to Santa Cruz is about 4 hours and Martinez is not right off the freeway, you need to travel down the hill to get there.

Hope you at least spent the night in Santa Cruz and hit Monterey to make the ride worth it.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 02, 2017, 10:43:50 AM
maybe George could lift his fat pad and introduce her to "Mr. twitchie thingy"....
ya think that would produce a calming attitude ?
or be the cause of a sudden dampness noticed in her panties ?
or be the cause of a violent episode of vomiting ?
or just make her laugh so hard she might piss herself ?

and what about your reaction ?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 02, 2017, 10:56:56 AM
maybe George could lift his fat pad and introduce her to "Mr. twitchie thingy"....
ya think that would produce a calming attitude ?
or be the cause of a sudden dampness noticed in her panties ?
or be the cause of a violent episode of vomiting ?
or just make her laugh so hard she might piss herself ?

and what about your reaction ?

Reaction to what?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 02, 2017, 10:43:50 AM

Don't let it bother you, you're not going to meet her anyway.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 02, 2017, 10:49:45 AM
Truckee is on the north side, there are things to see and it isa nice visit.

The south side is "Tahoe" and it is worth a trip all on its own. The drive from the north side to the south side is kind of long.

Yeah. We'll set off early. Looking forward to it.  :)

Jackstar

Quote from: ONeill on August 31, 2017, 01:23:33 PM
Seriously, how do I explain to someone that this is not performance art?

Just scroll past it.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 02, 2017, 10:56:28 AM
The drive from Sacramento to Santa Cruz is about 4 hours and Martinez is not right off the freeway, you need to travel down the hill to get there.

Hope you at least spent the night in Santa Cruz and hit Monterey to make the ride worth it.

Yeah. We stayed in SC. I like it a lot really. The breakfasts at Gilda's on the pier are damn good. I haven't been to Monterey yet, but would like to. Been to Yosemite though. Awesome applies in that instance.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 02, 2017, 11:04:37 AM
Don't let it bother you, you're not going to meet meat her anyway.

It doesn't. I wouldn't want to do either.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 02, 2017, 11:09:53 AM
It doesn't. I wouldn't want to do either.

You'd not cope anyway...she's naturally a redhead. You only like your sex partners without a pulse. Less passionate, but you can deal with them.

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 02, 2017, 11:12:41 AM
how would you react to Laura?

"Who killed Kennedy?"

historical note: the most satisfying answer I've gotten on this IRL was from this gal who looked at me sheepishly and said... "I... I don't know who that is."

God, she was beautiful. (Emphasis on the was.)

Meanwhile, we're all still looking for your breathless explanation of how NORAD sat on their asses for half an hour. Run that one past your footman too.