• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

chefist

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 01, 2017, 02:10:54 PM
and George

We all have heard the stories multiple times...but seeing the actual posts and timelines, makes it all the more disgusting.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 01, 2017, 02:09:48 PM
We all grieve differently. Some of us mope, some people eat to mask the pain. Some of us plunder our mother's corpse for money to buy overpriced tech toys. Must you hate all the time?

Son...my hours on this earth are few...is there one last thing I can do for you?

Gimmee money!

Cold hard cash is best, but I accept credit cards and checks.

chefist

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on September 01, 2017, 02:39:15 PM
Son...my hours on this earth are few...is there one last thing I can do for you?

Gimmee money!

Cold hard cash is best, but I accept credit cards and checks.

...but it's justified. She was always mean to him, AND she gave most of the inheritance to the other siblings. So, STFU.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on September 01, 2017, 01:59:19 PM
That is disturbing as fuck.

Yep. Stages of grief. Senda goes from 'yep' to 'me and now' in a couple of hours.

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 01, 2017, 02:59:25 PM
Yep. Stages of grief. Senda goes from 'yep' to 'me and now' in a couple of hours.

;D stages of grief.

I found SV's secret youtube channel. Here he is telling us where to stick cucumbers, er cucumber sandwiches.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXQKtdHNNbQ

Quote from: chefist on September 01, 2017, 02:42:35 PM
...but it's justified. She was always mean to him, AND she gave most of the inheritance to the other siblings. So, STFU.

That bitch bought him so many clothes he could not fit them in his closet. Can you say Mommy Dearest?

Siblings?  Wasn't aware there were any.   Is it possible that Senda is an "Uncle George" to someone out there?

chefist

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on September 01, 2017, 03:10:46 PM
That bitch bought him so many clothes he could not fit them in his closet. Can you say Mommy Dearest?

chefist

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 01, 2017, 03:15:12 PM
Siblings?  Wasn't aware there were any.   Is it possible that Senda is an "Uncle George" to someone out there?

Yes...he never mentions them because he has been ostracized from the rest of the family. He is reluctant to mention that embarrassment.

speaking of George's extended family....
suppose they have read Falkie2013 and watched his YouTube channel ?

Quote from: chefist on September 01, 2017, 03:17:19 PM
Yes...he never mentions them because he has been ostracized from the rest of the family. He is reluctant to mention that embarrassment.

Well he is always on the make. Didn't he recently come in contact with a long lost cousin and got money from him?

Quote from: chefist on September 01, 2017, 03:17:19 PM
I cannot believe that !

chefist

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 01, 2017, 03:17:48 PM

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 01, 2017, 03:17:48 PM

At his age I guess it is likely the possible nieces/nephews are well into their 30's at least.   That's a good thing.

Not sure how much razzing a little dude would get these days when the playground discovered that his Uncle
powered down a couple of rancid chickens and then shat all over himself and his pad and discussed the whole
mess on Youtube.   I would imagine it could be quite a bit.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 01, 2017, 10:05:01 AM
Falkie is no amateur.  There is no need to break something to make a claim, unless the person has to show the broken object to someone.
You're all forgetting Falkie has the 2nd already broken stolen-by-a-black-man(not racist) Itoy to produce to any busybody that dares to inspect his insurance claim too closely.  For 50 bucks and a few hours bellowing at a hapless call centre employee, he'll have two working ipads

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: brig on September 01, 2017, 11:45:02 AM
I believe the story goes that Ahhh Bram was a packer at Safeway, I mean a bag boy.

Both of those sound pretty dirty, brig. Clean up your act!  ::) :P

WildCard

Quote from: chefist on August 31, 2017, 12:14:48 PM
Ha. When did she record this?

yeah, CCJ, excellent catch, as always,  but what was the date of this? I want to hear the context.
(settle down mediocre in the cuck shed, i'm not going to actually pay for your trash-cast. it's amazing and a little bit sad that this garbage is even on the torrents.)

Quote from: chefist on August 31, 2017, 12:25:28 PM
Ha. She actually said this on her show? OMG. George is getting under her thin skin.  ;D

so venix=(redacted)?
process of elimination, how many people have a pathological hatred of you and PBS.
it's a short list.

Norm

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on September 01, 2017, 03:44:28 PM
You're all forgetting Falkie has the 2nd already broken stolen-by-a-black-man(not racist) Itoy to produce to any busybody that dares to inspect his insurance claim too closely.  For 50 bucks and a few hours bellowing at a hapless call centre employee, he'll have two working ipads

I don't buy his story the 2nd iPad was actually stolen. "Why yes officer, I was sleeping with my door open (I do it all the time you know) and when I awoke, my iPad was gone!"  Yeah,  the iPad was gone all right, hidden away somewhere. Did he ever find his SERIAL number to report to the PD?  Of course not...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: WildCard on September 01, 2017, 04:18:56 PM
yeah, CCJ, excellent catch, as always,  but what was the date of this? I want to hear the context.
(settle down mediocre in the cuck shed, i'm not going to actually pay for your trash-cast. it's amazing and a little bit sad that this garbage is even on the torrents.)

so venix=(redacted)?
process of elimination, how many people have a pathological hatred of you and PBS.
it's a short list.

Nope...the answer will surprise you.

chefist

Quote from: WildCard on September 01, 2017, 04:18:56 PM

so venix=(redacted)?
it's a short list.

Are you suggesting the next show to drop would be an on air rant about me?

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on September 01, 2017, 03:19:36 PM
Well he is always on the make. Didn't he recently come in contact with a long lost cousin and got money from him?

He had a dream about his mom talking German to his Aunt so he called a niece for the first time in many years.

He also received money around the same time. A connection has not been proven.

Yorkshire pud

https://youtu.be/R7NauGl5-Es

Evil Grub gets a mention...But I was expecting him to over do the opening up and it go crashing to the ground and smash to pieces.

This video has so much potential. He pulls, tears and bites at the package looking like it will shoot out at any moment but sadly there is no pay off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7NauGl5-Es

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 01, 2017, 07:41:36 PM
This video has so much potential. He pulls, tears and bites at the package looking like it will shoot out at any moment but sadly there is no pay off.

It took him long enough to go with the snaggle tooth.  Like a squirrel with a nut, that thing is made to slice through tough packaging.