• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

SnapT

Quote from: WOTR on August 31, 2017, 11:31:25 PM
I don't follow MITD enough to know... Is this really in relation to Senda?  Please, please tell me that she has not really sunk so far as to discuss Falkie on her show?  :(

Looks like the clip has already made its way to a YouTube drama channel...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRI3ol4UJHc

Quote from: ONeill on August 31, 2017, 01:23:33 PM
Seriously, how do I explain to someone that this is not performance art?

The best approach when caught reading the Falkie thread or watching the videos is to claim it IS performance art

Quote from: SnapT on September 01, 2017, 12:00:04 AM

A picture of Jason was mixed in there. Fail.

SnapT

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 01, 2017, 12:20:15 AM

Looks like someone got sloppy in their thirst for the fastest-to-the-market YouTube drama views.

ONeill

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 01, 2017, 12:20:15 AM

I agree, mixing a picture of a genuine broadcasting star with those two losers is a dick move.

Quote from: ONeill on September 01, 2017, 06:32:38 AM
Nah, shower.
LOL
WRONG...sort of
the first Friday in September I always get dressed (put ALL my clothes on) and push my car (because I had a stroke and lost my license) down 3 blocks to the car wash (I bring a screwdriver to get my quarters from the change machine) then proceed to get a three fer...
LAUNDRY...SHOWER...AND CAR WASH !

ok, what I really intended to say is today George receives his "broken...but INSURED eye pad"
should be the subject for a soon to be released YouTube production.....
(I cannot wait...hopefully I will be back from the car wash in time !)

Quote from: SnapT on September 01, 2017, 12:00:04 AM

oh my, oh my....
a rebuttal from George is in order....

Quote from: WOTR on August 31, 2017, 11:31:25 PM
I don't follow MITD enough to know... Is this really in relation to Senda?  Please, please tell me that she has not really sunk so far as to discuss Falkie on her show?  :(
well, well, at least she is not "offering her former talent of phone sex" as a means of getting listeners...
or, maybe she is ?

*i never listen, so how would I know ?
BUT, IF she is let me know....who knows...I might give MITD a try
(only curiosity....you know)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 01, 2017, 07:19:41 AM
LOL
WRONG...sort of
the first Friday in September I always get dressed (put ALL my clothes on) and push my car (because I had a stroke and lost my license) down 3 blocks to the car wash (I bring a screwdriver to get my quarters from the change machine) then proceed to get a three fer...
LAUNDRY...SHOWER...AND CAR WASH !

ok, what I really intended to say is today George receives his "broken...but INSURED eye pad"
should be the subject for a soon to be released YouTube production.....
(I cannot wait...hopefully I will be back from the car wash in time !)

As the reporter on the spot, I might hussle on down to the Hacienda and wait for the UPS/Fedex/Post van to turn up, follow them to the door of hs hovel then tap into the secret evil MV spy cams and mics to watch and record the unboxing. Then the short trip to the kitchen as he smashes it on the corner of the counter top so he can make a fraudulent insurance claim where he accidentally drops and breaks it, and then relucatantly makes a valid insurance claim.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 01, 2017, 09:20:10 AM
As the reporter on the spot, I might hussle on down to the Hacienda and wait for the UPS/Fedex/Post van to turn up, follow them to the door of hs hovel then tap into the secret evil MV spy cams and mics to watch and record the unboxing. Then the short trip to the kitchen as he smashes it on the corner of the counter top so he can make a fraudulent insurance claim where he accidentally drops and breaks it, and then relucatantly makes a valid insurance claim.
the possibility of a certain person being informed of Mr. Senda's character (or lack thereof) and his propensity to file "questionable claims" (ok, downright CROOKED action to avoid PAYING ANYTHING to get what the FAT FUCK wants..) against online merchants ...
this certain person might have taken certain precautions.....
just to circumvent a certain FAT FUCK GRIFTING SCAMMING CON ARTIST...

we shall wait and see...

Falkie is no amateur.  There is no need to break something to make a claim, unless the person has to show the broken object to someone.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 01, 2017, 10:05:01 AM
Falkie is no amateur.  There is no need to break something to make a claim, unless the person has to show the broken object to someone.
just what if...
the package was "inspected" immediately prior to delivery...
chain of custody meticulously followed...
delivery of eye pad to George documented in full...
what if...

I am certain a YouTube production prior to his "claim" will be released very soon...
further "evidence"...
for a SUCCESSFUL PROSECUTION !

LOL

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 01, 2017, 10:13:12 AM
just what if...
the package was "inspected" immediately prior to delivery...
chain of custody meticulously followed...
delivery of eye pad to George documented in full...
what if...

I am certain a YouTube production prior to his "claim" will be released very soon...
further "evidence"...
for a SUCCESSFUL PROSECUTION !

LOL

Just whch evil person would do such a thng? Actively taking precautions to expose any possible fraud? Not that any fraud has been suspected of course.

any truth to the rumour that Al Jazeera and the BBC are dispatching teams to cover the imminent arrival of George's refurbished "damaged in transit" eye pad ?
and his eventual fraudulent insurance claim ?

*wonder who tipped them off ?

ONeill

I have no fucking idea, but the retardation meter ran out of scale.