• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Sasha on August 16, 2017, 10:18:51 PM
damn, that explains it all....:
Scientology "elites" have known for years..:
NOW.:.the secret is OUT !....

FALKIE IS XENU...:.
damn, Falkie has kept hush hush....
his "connections" at the "Celebrity Center".....
John and Tom and that wackjob David Miscavige are simply "pawns" in Falkie's GRAND SCHEME....

Quote from: Sasha on August 16, 2017, 08:24:29 PM
DREAM BIG....
yesterday the damn Nintendo was $300, today it is $300 "to $400 !
needs a new cell phone from Metro ?
thought he had an iPhone he used and a cell phone ?
he is banned from YouTube because of "emails" from sewergab
Is Abram "expected" to PAY Falkie $$ PLUS bring food for the "PRIVILEGE" of visiting Casa Senda ?
Falkie is pissed because he broke the mixer is broken ?

*thank you George...for explaining why your LIVE STREAM is a no go

It sells for $300 but it is sod out all the time so it is $400 on the secondary market.

But the dumb fuck does not even know what he wants. He saw a guy playing on it at a Starbucks and apparently the guy told him a shit ton of lies about it so he needs one.

I am sure it was Falkie asking a bunch of annoying questions like "can I do live videos on it" and the guy just saying yes to get rid of him.

It is a state of the art gaming device. It does not have a video camera nor a browser. It really just plays games.

But Falkie is convinced he NEEDS one now.

paladin1991

Quote from: ZaZa on August 16, 2017, 11:15:23 AM
ponyboysunset, the genius, -why don't you tell that to that degenerate possessed by evil demons Dr.MDMD TO STOP FOLLOWING ME into every thread.
Same goes for damon - {following me to the threads where I post my unrelated stuff} with his alternate accounts, trolling and spreading false stories.
So I have to stand up for myself.
Why don't you address them?
I tell you why -because you are immoral coward, and are picking on me.
But your strength is from the Satan mine strength is from The Almighty God JesusChrist.
And degenerates like yourself are not going to prevail.
Go and address them who are the source of this filth don't address me.
STFU.  Troll.

paladin1991

Quote from: ZaZa on August 16, 2017, 11:44:34 AM
JustSayAhhhh, why don't you ask slimes like Dr.MDMD ,damon ,luicfer6G6 to stop following me and attacking and trolling and provoking me.
Why don't you have brains to address the source of all of this. Why?

Crybaby Troll.

paladin1991

Quote from: ZaZa on August 16, 2017, 11:48:38 AM
paladin1991,
that had nothing to do with you you paranoid short old little boy.    lol :)

Riiiiiiight.   Trolling and Doxxing.  How is it that you have nailed that so adeptly?

paladin1991

Quote from: bateman on August 16, 2017, 05:54:40 PM

UPDATE: SENDA NEWS NETWORK SNN CONFIRMS LIVE STREAM HAS BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO ABRAM NOT HAVING MONEY OR SOMETHING.

Wait.  a Joo with no money?  Neither of them have money?  Somebody call the Knesset and have them airlift over some shekels so that these two Joos will not be at the financial whims of the goyim.  And the troll.

paladin1991

Quote from: bateman on August 16, 2017, 08:21:47 PM
Your parents never loved you.

Well, I'm guessing that his daddy loved him a little 'too much' if you get my drift.

paladin1991

Quote from: luicfer6G6 on August 16, 2017, 09:35:32 PM
You should be the father  zaza never had.

Who fucking knows?  After having serviced the entire American Navy +Bateman, he might be ZaZa's daddy.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 16, 2017, 11:31:57 PM
Well, I'm guessing that his daddy loved him a little 'too much' if you get my drift.

Yep. Loved him and then left him for another "son."  ;)

ZaZa

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 16, 2017, 11:22:20 PM

Riiiiiiight.   Trolling and Doxxing.  How is it that you have nailed that so adeptly?

paladin1991, that you are only 5'8" short ?

paladin1991

Quote from: ZaZa on August 16, 2017, 11:40:20 PM
paladin1991, that you are only 5'8" short ?

You suck cock by choice.

paladin1991

Quote from: ZaZa on August 16, 2017, 11:44:05 PM
good for you paladin1991 ;)

ZaZa sucks negro cock in prison.   

by choice.

ZaZa

Quote from: inbecil-paladin1991 on August 16, 2017, 11:45:14 PM

by choice.

imbecil-paladin1991, what's with you short fucks with small dicks that you are trolling me constantly.
I'm minding my own business and you always sticking your nose in my ass.
What? you like smell of my ass or what ??
Everyone one of you of my trolls you are short and you have small dicks, what ? are you are jealous of me being 6'3" and having 9" dick.
Modify message

HERE WE GO... inbecil-paladin1991, another short prick with small dick trolling me again.
Fuck you guys you are so jealous of me...  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 16, 2017, 11:45:14 PM

by choice.

I think someone shorter than him knocked his teeth out in prison. Probably one of those MS13 guys. They can be vicious!  :o

SergeantMajor

Quote from: Sasha on August 16, 2017, 08:24:29 PM
DREAM BIG....
yesterday the damn Nintendo was $300, today it is $300 "to $400 !
needs a new cell phone from Metro ?
thought he had an iPhone he used and a cell phone ?
he is banned from YouTube because of "emails" from sewergab
Is Abram "expected" to PAY Falkie $$ PLUS bring food for the "PRIVILEGE" of visiting Casa Senda ?
Falkie is pissed because he broke the mixer is broken ?

*thank you George...for explaining why your LIVE STREAM is a no go

Well, that's because George discovered the new Nintendo Switch and he MUST HAVE IT!

Just caught this description from Senda's video about me:

Published on Aug 14, 2017

I got an email from Marge saying the evil troll Rally Squirrel has compromised my phone number information on Sewergab & he claims that * I * called him.
My phone isn't ringing off the hook with calls from RALLY SQUIRREL ROADKILL or anyone else that I don't know either.
Its a total fabrication.
I have not called anyone in Indiana in MONTHS and only have known 2 people there, except for an old girlfriend who went back there over 30 years ago.
Rally Squirrel posts this stuff to have people notice him and make himself feel self important.
IF IT DOESN'T COME FROM ME, IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.
AND... the Ebay messages I sent to the repair person would NOT have had my home phone number in them because Ebay does not ALLOW personal information like phone numbers to be sent through their message system.
You have to go to Ebay and request the seller or buyers personal information & I have not done that yet because there is no reason to do so until I pay him.

Someone hand me a bigger shovel. The bs from Sewergab is getting piled deeper in here...

I do not know what his Ebay rant is about but he starts with the truth. He did call me, three times so far, and he thought he was calling Abram.

So yes George, I do have your number but ringing your phone off the hook is not my style. I prefer to let you know them plot and wait and strike at the perfect time. Or I will sell it to the highest bidder.

ZaZa

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 17, 2017, 02:02:05 AM

I got an email from Marge saying the evil troll Rally Squirrel has compromised my phone number information on Sewergab & he claims that * I * called him.
My phone isn't ringing off the hook with calls from RALLY SQUIRREL ROADKILL or anyone else that I don't know either.
Its a total fabrication.
I have not called anyone in Indiana in MONTHS and only have known 2 people there, except for an old girlfriend who went back there over 30 years ago.
Rally Squirrel posts this stuff to have people notice him and make himself feel self important.
AND... the Ebay messages I sent to the repair person would NOT have had my home phone number in them because Ebay does not ALLOW personal information like phone numbers to be sent through their message system.
You have to go to Ebay and request the seller or buyers personal information & I have not done that yet because there is no reason to do so until I pay him.

Someone hand me a bigger shovel. The bs from Sewergab is getting piled deeper in here...

I do not know what his Ebay rant is about but he starts with the truth. He did call me, three times so far, and he thought he was calling Abram.

So yes George, I do have your number but ringing your phone off the hook is not my style. I prefer to let you know them plot and wait and strike at the perfect time. Or I will sell it to the highest bidder.

Rally Squirrel,
you are sick evil person,there is a special place for people like you in HELL.

ZaZa

Here is a good news for all of you unbelievers in Creator God.
Especially for evil Rally Squirrel.

400 million-year-old fish linked to human evolution.
Published time: 17 Aug, 2017 02:13
https://www.rt.com/news/399847-400-million-year-fossil-evolution/

*A 400-million-year-old fish fossil has been found with a jaw structure that is believed to be part of the evolutionary lineage to humans.
The ancient fossil was unearthed during a study of limestones around Lake Burrinjuck, some 50 km northwest of Canberra, Australia.

"The fossil reveals, in intricate detail, the jaw structure of this ancient fish, which is part of the evolutionary lineage that ultimately led to humans,"
said co-researcher Yuzhi Hu, a PhD scholar from the ANU Research School of Earth Sciences.

Hu said the the ancient fish’s jaw joint can still be found “in the human skull, but is now part of the middle ear”
“The carotid arteries in humans and other mammals bring blood through the neck to supply the head with oxygen," she said.*

.../ LOL  This is one of the biggest /if not the biggest/ pile of shit that I ever heard, LOL
                                   Evolutionist are dumber than dumbbells :)

Quote from: ZaZa on August 17, 2017, 02:08:00 AM
Rally Squirrel,
you are sick evil person,there is a special place for people like you in HELL.

It is called the throne.

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 16, 2017, 11:45:14 PM
by choice.
your quote, Sir, is indicative of the "age of cock" preference
a study was recently completed concerning this...
Negro...gentlemen of 70 years and OLDER....
Black...gentlemen of 50 to 69 YEARS....
African American...30 to 50 YEARS....
Nigger...up to 30 Years (if they listen to rap music)....
0 to 29 years....HELL, WHO KNOWS ?

this leads me to conclude he prefers OVER 70 YEAR OLD NEGRO COCK...

*am I right ?

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 17, 2017, 02:02:05 AM

Its a total fabrication.

Rally Squirrel,
YOU, Sir, are a GENIUS....
(you ALWAYS know "best")...
George, well, NOT so "smart"...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on August 17, 2017, 02:24:25 AM
Here is a good news for all of you unbelievers in Creator God.

Jesus told me to pass this on to you:

SLAM, motherfucker!  ;D

ZaZa

OOO, guys, now you have two welfare recipients in you thread to make fun of,
first is Falkie and second one is, Dr.cancer MDMD
BUT YOU MUST TO HURRY BECAUSE HE IS CLAIMING TO HAVE CANCER
AND HE IS DYING FROM HIS CANCER. ha ha ha ha ha  :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on August 17, 2017, 09:21:13 AM
OOO, guys, now you have two welfare recipients in you thread to make fun of,
first is Falkie and second one is, Dr.cancer MDMD
BUT YOU MUST TO HURRY BECAUSE HE IS CLAIMING TO HAVE CANCER
AND HE IS DYING FROM HIS CANCER. ha ha ha ha ha  :)

Ha ha! What a triggered faggot who tries to wish everyone cancer when he is the cancer.  ;D