• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: ponyboysunset on August 16, 2017, 08:18:17 AM
Just like I would never tell someone I hope you die. Those are powerful words.
Quote from: JustSayAhhhh on August 16, 2017, 08:30:57 AM
it was so nice to see all the gang come back for a full day or two a couple weeks ago. it was a beautiful thing. i read everyones posts. i laughed and almost cried at the abundance of ppl not seen for a while.

That was a good day. I love to see OG posters.   :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ponyboysunset on August 16, 2017, 08:04:45 AM
Pretty sure he also met John Wayne at a poker game and don't forget Judy Garland threw a whisky bottle at him.
IMB's top man as well.

STFU!  Everyone knows it was IBM (not IMB) he saved from imminent bankruptcy. IMB was a shell company that Senda formed to generate fake subscribers to his YT channels. It means 'I Must Beg'..Or as he prefers 'Invite donations'.

Wow. Nothing like that guy doing anything of value. He even "did" another laugher video I saw. And I'm still laughing.

"IVE LOST WEIGHT, ( 46 LBS. ), NINTENDO SWITCH, & SHOW WEDNESDAY." The description cites:

BEGIN QUOTE: "Troll & hater note: Dislikes can no longer be seen on my channel.
That function as well as likes has been blocked to thwart the evil trolls.
They even disliked my cat and the horse.
Fools." END QUOTE

What? Thanks for the lecture, Senda. Thanks for being some "better-than-thou" self-righteous sh*thead when it's you that fails to see your own foolishness and hate. You are the determiner of good and evil? You are "good" and others are "evil," huh? Do you still beat your girlfriend? Do you still wear women's intimate clothing? Do you still like to make lewd, filthy comments about underage girls?

And the "dislikes" on the horse? Fools? In case you don't know, that's not a horse. It's a mule. Maybe your own lack of knowledge and what that "3mules" project was about led to the dislikes. Perhaps you instigated trouble at the post office when no such actions were warranted. Such "dislikes" weren't about the supposed "horse" (a mule, idiot) but no doubt about perhaps causing a confrontation over it. What a stupid, arrogant putz.

But now you will not allow anyone to point out what a damn, delusional fool -- remember how you claim to stand for free speech, that is, unless it notes what a f*ck you are -- you are and now you are "in need" of $300 to buy another toy.

And the cat? The comments noted that poor feline you claim to "care about" appears flea-ridden. Badly. The "dislikes" are not about the subject in the video, but for you in not knowing what the heck is going on yourself. As usual.

Let me guess: You now need $300 for a luxury. Not like that money couldn't be spent better on your supposed "beloved" pets or anything like that. No, it has to be about you. For another item of crap that you can't "live without." When the taxpayers are carrying your essentials, as they must be doing, I see how you feel justified in being able to blow your money on crap. Crap!

You don't want to earn that $300, anyway. You want -- or worse, demand -- people to work and sweat and then turn their money over to you to support your hate-filled and delusional video rants. What? Who in the world owes you a dime? Quit the "haters and trolls" bit. You are so full of hate, abuse, lies, deception and manipulation it's amazing you haven't been put away from decent society by now. Or did you admit to haven been jailed before?

Listen up. Your background won't pass muster. People know about you. Your actions both now and in the past tell a sordid story. Don't think people don't know and what you say and write today carries any credibility. Put your "crack, student legal team" on it and attempt to do anything in court. Do you know about your past? I think you don't -- but others do.

Nice that someone living on Social Security, HUD housing and perhaps SNAPS benefits decides he needs a $300 toy. Nice to see you eating so well with name brands and the best of pork chops and meat. Nothing like surviving, huh? You f*cking clown. You f*cking liar. Have you made any false police reports recently? Has anyone stolen anything recently? Have you been in court recently with restraining orders against you approved by the court? Huh?

Have you been suspended by YouTube recently for issuing "hate speech or threats" in violation of their terms and conditions on a live video? Huh? Who is the hateful, angry at the world and fool in reality? Like reality is something you know about. I just hope you are being noted by the authorities in order to protect decent society from what could be a threat sooner or later. That guy should seek psychiatric help, I feel, before his delusions overcome him and his hateful, delusional traits become a danger, perhaps, to others.   No fooling.

Get screwed, Senda. What a loser who does his best every day to not try and then make himself more laughable by the day. You have turned on everyone who tried to assist you and was willing to be humane. But you blew it. It's not in your nature to have compassion. You are nothing but the fool you created of yourself. You want things? GO EARN THEM.

Fair enough?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 16, 2017, 08:41:47 AM
STFU!  Everyone knows it was IBM (not IMB) he saved from imminent bankruptcy. IMB was a shell company that Senda formed to generate fake subscribers to his YT channels. It means 'I Must Beg'..Or as he prefers 'Invite donations'.

Dammit lol. I didn't even catch that. But clearly it worked out for the best.

And IB absolute karma for sure. The law of attraction is real. If you convince yourself you are having a bad day you will continue to do so. People truly do not know the power of words and certain words spoken together.

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 16, 2017, 08:41:47 AM

He solved that immensely complicated programming glitch that the group of IBM programmers were not able to. 

From that clown's YouTube channel in the "About" Section:

BEGIN QUOTE:"But seriously, I have experience on and off stage, was trained in dramatic arts at one time ( The Pittsburgh Playhouse and Howard University )  and quit when another child actor got a part on Broadway that I was up for. I still cringe every time I see the guy on tv.
I've worked as an extra on tv shows, played Oscar Madison in The Odd Couple & Snoopy in You're a Good Man Charlie Brown and have written professionally on military topics." END QUOTE.

That may be true, but note the Internet Movie Database (IMDB) has no listing for any actor named "George Senda," "Anthony Senda," "Anthony George Senda" or anything along those lines that would match the claims that he was "some extra" on television shows.

Know the IMDB isn't complete, but its the best source from studios, networks and any such media about anyone who has been their employ. This "Senda" guy is missing, of course, when even the slightest of extras are often cited. I suggest he contact the networks or studios that employed him and request they submit their data for his IMDB entry.

"Broadway? Broadway?" Are you sh*tting me? He claims he was "Broadway" class but then "quit" when someone else got a role. Someone he claims to see on TV but never mentions a name. This guy is a load. Not only in physical weight, but in what he thinks fools will believe.

Senda, get to work, will you? Get your IMDB entry in order so your supposed "acting work" is confirmed by network or studio records. I that too much to ask?, that is, if it is true?

Quote from: Here We Go Again on August 16, 2017, 04:43:57 AM
Concerning the recent video "HORSE AT MY POST OFFICE.", "The Guy From Pittsburgh" should change his nickname to "The Sh*t Head From Pittsburgh", since he claims to stand for truth and the latter fits that ethic of his correctly.

Senda, that's not a horse. It's a mule. You moron. If you would have "bothered" to find out what that tag "3mules(dot)com" is about, you'd have found out what was going on and you blew a good chance to use your supposed "news" skills to use. An article on what the "3mules" treks are about would be something you should have done, but let me guess...

Leave it to him to instead sit around stealing news stories from others, reading them verbatim and claiming he is doing "breaking news" and is some kind of "researcher." Hey, fool, you should have done your research about the "3mules" project and done "news" that you yourself worked on.

I can't believe this guy. I can't. He stumbles on what could have been a nice feature piece, right in front of his sorry own eyes...

Falkie claims to have met literally dozens of the most famous people in the US.  Why?  Because he ''likes to talk to people'' and supposedly chats up every stranger he meets.  Yet as you mention, here is something of general interest that he stumbles across and misses completely.  The ''horse'' even had the name of the 3 Mules website written in big letters on the side of the box it was carrying, and Falkie manages to miss it completely.  If we didn't already know his encounters with the famous and powerful were BS, his actions here would be a hint.

Anyone else seeing a ''horse'' out front of the post office would have at least looked at it and wondered what it was about.  Not the inquisitive people-person Falkie though.  He simply blundered ahead on the video with his preconceived, uncurious, uninformed ideas, the way he always does.

Just go back to the Noory interview.  He shows up (finally, after screwing up, arriving well past the meeting time, and missing Noory the first time an interview was scheduled) completely unprepared, asks a few boring questions, then spends the rest of the time off on a typical rant.   

That was his highpoint - since then he's shown no improvement, and no inclination to improve.  You're right, that could have been a nice little video for him, at least far better than him opening mail and displaying his groceries and cat food cans.  What it really shows is a lack of aptitude, and a lack of any real interest other than just something to do.  Like Noory.

paladin1991

Quote from: ZaZa on August 14, 2017, 09:48:52 PM
38°12′09″N 92°37′35″W

Omigosh!   You've doxed me! 

Now I'm supposed to live in fear.  Right?

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 14, 2017, 09:53:24 PM
Are those the coordinates of your mom's gigantic gaping vag?  ???

Yep.  He doxed me.  I'm deep into his mama.  Dropped my keys up in her,  if I can find them, we'll drive my Peterbuilt outta her.

paladin1991

Quote from: luicfer6G6 on August 15, 2017, 12:27:12 AM
hes trying to dox paladins location.

That is because he fears me.  He hates being laughed at.  Laughed at not because he is funny, but because he is non-consequential little faggot that needs the paladin's cock, wants the paladin's cock....just as much as his mama does.

paladin1991

Quote from: ponyboysunset on August 16, 2017, 07:45:41 AM
Good point. I seriously threw in that comment to keep the thread on topic for when the trolls returned. We never really know if anything that man says is true, considering some of the whoppers he has told in the past. One of my favorites is his mother bringing him back from the dead. That was on the short lived show the catbox, I believe.

Look everyone!  It's PBS!

Alright, alright, goddamn it.  No pushing, no shoving, she'll say 'hello' to all you gabbers when she gets to it.  Get in a fucking straight line and shut your sucks.  And no fucking clowns, NorKs, or gerbils.  Richard Gere and ZaZa/CASIO are both looking for a new 'butt buddy.'

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on August 16, 2017, 09:23:34 AM
Like Noory.

Exactly. "The Tale Of Two Georges" and what they represent. The roots of the Noory-Senda connection are laughable. It's apperent Noory was so bent out of shape over criticism on Bellgab he thought his plan to solve it would work. Enter one loser named George Senda, who was critical of Noory until he was paid $20 and given a pair of sunglasses to switch loyalties. Like he didn't come cheap?

Noory hoped and "gambled" that he could use and maybe pay Senda to "go after" Bellgab and bring that website down. We all saw what happened. Noory failed to know anything about his new agent and never checked his background. Senda continued to make an idiot of himself and then things about him were made known. At first, Noory thought he could ride the storm and "count on" Senda to "take down" his critics. That failed.

Then, no doubt, Senda made "demands" on Noory that may have included more money, some "guest appearance," being on the "secret door" shows or God knows what else. I wouldn't count out a "demand" to be a guest on that "Beyond Belief" webcast crappy show. After so much of Senda's behavior and then his background emerged, Noory was perhaps forced to cut his losses and run. At the expense of the credibility of Premiere Networks, which Senda claimed its top executives "approved" of his employment as some "independent contractor" and "researcher."

Know that Premiere Networks is the network of Rush Limbaugh. Can you imagine if the nasty Liberal networks of today ever found out that Rush's credibility itself could be brought into question when Premiere "employed or endorsed" George Senda? That could be a game changer. With Noory's name all over that "brilliant move." That could hurt Rush's standing badly.

"The Tale Of Two Georges" and what they represent. Trying to undermine others, silencing fair-comment-and-criticism and declaring themselves the champions of determining good and evil, right and wrong. Only trying to cover for the fact they are the latter themselves in both cases. And the supposed "haters and trolls" they cite are really the former in both cases.

Ask Noory how the "Senda Experiment" worked out. How it backfired badly and left them with a worse measure of prestige and credibility. Ha-ha and also ha-ha-ha!

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 16, 2017, 10:25:35 AM
That is because he fears me.  He hates being laughed at.  Laughed at not because he is funny, but because he is non-consequential little faggot that needs the paladin's cock, wants the paladin's cock....just as much as his mama does.
isn't it nice to feel "wanted"....
bet, Falkie's little "twitchie thingy" under that YUGE fatpad, is "twitchin' jealous"

paladin1991

Quote from: ponyboysunset on August 16, 2017, 07:53:12 AM
Probably never. LOL. That is a long story. I don't want to do another political show. I think for now I am just going to participate in other things or maybe start my soul podcast up again. Thanks for asking.

I was going to disappear but I am so sick and tired of these rambling vulgar, insane posts that I decided to start posting in hopes of drowning them out.

Are your old pods still around?   I used to groove on the music while I cleaned my shotgun.

paladin1991

Quote from: ponyboysunset on August 16, 2017, 08:04:45 AM
Pretty sure he also met John Wayne at a poker game and don't forget Judy Garland threw a whisky bottle at him.
IMB's top man as well.

Ah yes, had forgotten about the Judy incident.  But I forget, was that before or after his advisory service to JFK during the Bay of Pigs?

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 16, 2017, 10:25:35 AM
because he is non-consequential little faggot that needs the paladin's cock, wants the paladin's cock....just as much as his mama does.

Everyone wants the Palladin.  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hphwfq1wLJs&index=27&list=RDQMibAM-Bxg67E&spfreload=1

ZaZa

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 16, 2017, 04:15:38 AM
You will not understand any of this but here you go:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religiosity_and_intelligence#Studies_comparing_religious_belief_and_IQ
Rally Squirrel,
You right, I don't understand bullshit studies.
I didn't even clicked on the link (and I'm not going to) but I'm familiar with similar studies (just by looking at the title of them)
and I know that they are done by Godless degenerates who like to justify their sinful life practicing disgusting sinful sex and rejecting God as the source of ALL LIFE.
I let them (and you) believe that they (and you) come from monkeys as a process of evolution.
God the Creator JesusChrist is the source of my strength and wisdom, -not some degenerate immoral human beings.
You keep drinking that poisoned kool-aid and go straight to Hell following their rebellion against The Holy God.

ZaZa

Quote from: ponyboysunset on August 16, 2017, 07:07:33 AM
2nd point, the curse ZaZa did is a black magick function. So riddle me this,how can someone be both a Christian and a magician? Not to mention that whatever you wish on someone else comes back on you three times full. Also, FYI ZaZa is the name of a demon for all who didn't know.

Edit: Pretty sure that curse was full of demonic names. I am way too lazy to go back and see.

http://apocalypzia.com/files/ouija.html

And seriously enough with all of this fighting in ALL of the threads. Pick a thread and fight there so the rest of us don't have to suffer.

Congrats on to Falkie on his weight loss.

ponyboysunset, the genius, -why don't you tell that to that degenerate possessed by evil demons Dr.MDMD TO STOP FOLLOWING ME into every thread.
Same goes for damon - {following me to the threads where I post my unrelated stuff} with his alternate accounts, trolling and spreading false stories.
So I have to stand up for myself.
Why don't you address them?
I tell you why -because you are immoral coward, and are picking on me.
But your strength is from the Satan mine strength is from The Almighty God JesusChrist.
And degenerates like yourself are not going to prevail.
Go and address them who are the source of this filth don't address me.

ZaZa

Quote from: ponyboysunset on August 16, 2017, 07:26:14 AM
I didn't see the video. Thanks brig, I appreciate it. Regardless wishing death on people isn't cool from anyone. I realize I am starting to sound a bit like white crow, but seriously don't we have better things to discuss? LOL

ponyboysunset genius,
make sure you have the courage (don't be hypocritical degenerate coward) and tell that to those geniuses here who every day wish death on Falkie.
Like Sasha that slime who is even posting that he bought LifePolicy on Falkie's life/death so he can profit more if Falkie dies sooner.
I personally hope that Sasha dies many many years sooner than Falkie.
Address your disgust to slimes like Sasha who is here 24/7 posting like an insane evil demon possessed maniac
(and few others, ..like damon for example) wishing and impatiently waiting for death of Falkie.

ZaZa

Quote from: ponyboysunset on August 16, 2017, 07:53:12 AM
Probably never. LOL. That is a long story. I don't want to do another political show. I think for now I am just going to participate in other things or maybe start my soul podcast up again. Thanks for asking.

I was going to disappear but I am so sick and tired of these rambling vulgar, insane posts that I decided to start posting in hopes of drowning them out.

ponyboysunset, yes you right -like posts by Dr.MDMD and damon and luicfer6G6 who are following me into every thread and posting filth about my mom and me.
I hope you are addressing them, or maybe you are not, because you are degenerate immoral human being same as them.
I'm glad to see that you have full support of girlSenda the Bad brig, ...like attracts like.

ZaZa

Quote from: ponyboysunset on August 16, 2017, 08:18:17 AM
What is mind blowing to me is absolutely no self control. Most people, myself included, would never post in every thread because we don't want to be that annoying poster. Social norms are very powerful for most of us and we usually conform to them. Just like I would never tell someone I hope you die. Those are powerful words. Then again I wouldn't type half of the things I have read in the last few weeks. But whatever. I'll try to pop in now and then to see what is going on.
ponyboysunset,
you see, you believe in this and I believe that practicing sexual immorality is a sin. We all have our priorities in this life.
And please ponyboysunset don't shove down the throats of others what posting social norms supposed to be. Hitler and Nazis did that already in the past.

ZaZa

Quote from: JustSayAhhhh on August 16, 2017, 08:30:57 AM
it was so nice to see all the gang come back for a full day or two a couple weeks ago. it was a beautiful thing. i read everyones posts. i laughed and almost cried at the abundance of ppl not seen for a while.

pls zaza. y're ruining the posts here. i have a feeling if you stopped, MOAR ppl would be here looking thus being more inclined to post.
please.
pls stop.

pls mv. he's not worth the dollars.

JustSayAhhhh, why don't you ask slimes like Dr.MDMD ,damon ,luicfer6G6 to stop following me and attacking and trolling and provoking me.
Why don't you have brains to address the source of all of this. Why?

ZaZa

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 16, 2017, 10:21:05 AM
Omigosh!   You've doxed me! 

Now I'm supposed to live in fear.  Right?

paladin1991,
that had nothing to do with you you paranoid short old little boy.    lol :)

luicfer6G6

Quote from: ZaZa on August 16, 2017, 11:44:34 AM
JustSayAhhhh, why don't you ask slimes like Dr.MDMD ,damon ,luicfer6G6 to stop following me and attacking and trolling and provoking me.

Hahaha

luicfer6G6

Quote from: ZaZa on August 16, 2017, 11:32:32 AM
ponyboysunset, yes you right -like posts by Dr.MDMD and damon and luicfer6G6 who are following me into every thread and posting filth about my mom and me.
I hope you are addressing them, or maybe you are not, because you are degenerate immoral human being same as them.
I'm glad to see that you have full support of girlSenda the Bad brig, ...like attracts like.

Each time you cry we grow stronger.

Lilith

Quote from: ZaZa on August 16, 2017, 11:44:34 AM

Is provoked a fancy word for Triggered?

Does anyone know?

ZaZa

Quote from: luicfer6G6 on August 16, 2017, 11:58:50 AM
Each time you cry we grow stronger.

No, you just contributing to more filth and to more shit happening on Bellgab. That's all.
But the regulars here (who most of them are very old in their 70' and 80' and so senile that they don't get it)

ZaZa

Quote from: brig on August 16, 2017, 12:11:38 PM
Is provoked a fancy word for Triggered?
girlSenda,
ask your illegitimate son Casio the pedo.