Poll

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Author Topic: The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)  (Read 5325153 times)

The General Musings of Falkie2013
« Reply #76200 on: July 22, 2017, 02:12:11 PM »
Laurakinch
Laura Kinch
Associate Director of Marketing at Naveen Jindal School of Management, UT Dallas
https://www.linkedin.com/in/lkinch

I am a strategic marketing professional with close to 15 years of marketing and communication experience.
I am actively involved in the American Marketing Association, my local chapter of the American Marketing Association,
and CASE (Council for Advancement and Support of Education).

Volunteer
DFW COCKER SPANIEL RESCUE
January 2013 Present (4 years 7 months)

Volunteer Usher
Church of the Incarnation
February 2015 Present (2 years 6 months)
* Serve as usher at Sunday service at Church of the Incarnation.
* Assist with handing out programs, greeting, assisting with the offertory and communion.

Here's a partial list...

Are you sure you got the right Laura Kinch? 

« Reply #76201 on: July 22, 2017, 02:25:54 PM »
Here's a few more for you..

Heck, that's probably not even her real name.  ::)

« Reply #76202 on: July 22, 2017, 02:32:29 PM »
Heck, that's probably not even her real name.  ::)

Nah, I'm sure he was right. She always comes across as a volunteer usher to me!

« Reply #76203 on: July 22, 2017, 02:44:06 PM »

Well, yes, and there's the part I underlined here in blue.  Typical of so MANY here at bellgab.com.  I should have given it more thought, of course...

« Reply #76204 on: July 22, 2017, 02:44:56 PM »

What do ushers do?
hold and massage your balls with out touching the shaft, I'm just curious

« Reply #76205 on: July 22, 2017, 02:50:21 PM »
What do ushers do?
hold and massage your balls with out touching the shaft, I'm just curious

First the jello thing then now this.

You have never been intimate with a female, have you?

« Reply #76206 on: July 22, 2017, 02:51:01 PM »
Well, yes, and there's the part  I should have given it more thought, of course...

brig just a friendly suggestion, Falkie might never pay attention to you and unban you if you keep this anticlimactic avatar.
Falkie might get permanently flaccid by looking at you at your avatar.

« Reply #76207 on: July 22, 2017, 02:51:58 PM »
First the jello thing then now this.

You have never been intimate with a female, have you?

What was wrong with the jello comment :o ::)

« Reply #76208 on: July 22, 2017, 03:00:11 PM »
Laurakinch
Laura Kinch
Associate Director of Marketing at Naveen Jindal School of Management, UT Dallas

I am a strategic marketing professional with close to 15 years of marketing and communication experience.
I am actively involved in the American Marketing Association, my local chapter of the American Marketing Association,
and CASE (Council for Advancement and Support of Education).

Volunteer
DFW COCKER SPANIEL RESCUE
January 2013 Present (4 years 7 months)

Volunteer Usher
Church of the Incarnation
February 2015 Present (2 years 6 months)
* Serve as usher at Sunday service at Church of the Incarnation.
* Assist with handing out programs, greeting, assisting with the offertory and communion.

I can see you're way too clever for me. Ever thought of a career as a private investigator? FBI? No? Good cause you'd starve. Idiot

« Reply #76209 on: July 22, 2017, 03:01:14 PM »
brig just a friendly suggestion, Falkie might never pay attention to you and unban you if you keep this anticlimactic avatar.
Falkie might get permanently flaccid by looking at you at your avatar.

Lily Tomlin is a boner generating machine.

Little kid, some day you will learn that mere physical beauty is nothing. A sharp mind and great sense of humor  can send your libido into overdrive.

Or you will grow up to be a troglodyte.

« Reply #76210 on: July 22, 2017, 03:03:58 PM »
What was wrong with the jello comment :o ::)

Nothing. Other than the fact that it showed your lack of sexual contact with a real person, EVER.

« Reply #76211 on: July 22, 2017, 03:05:27 PM »
I am honestly very happy that my silly prank on Falkie provided you the opportunity to create a mug like that.
If people order from your store, do you have access to their personal information, like name and address?

« Reply #76212 on: July 22, 2017, 03:08:35 PM »
I can see you're way too clever for me. Ever thought of a career as a private investigator? FBI? No? Good cause you'd starve. Idiot

Laurakinch
Strange resemblance of your avatar and the picture in this link,

« Reply #76213 on: July 22, 2017, 03:08:39 PM »
Well, yes, and there's the part I underlined here in blue.  Typical of so MANY here at bellgab.com.  I should have given it more thought, of course...

Perhaps it's different there, but over here volunteer ushers form gangs and attack each other with bike chains. They are a menace. I'm guessing Laura gets herself fucked up on altar wine and wafers and comes on here looking for a fight.

« Reply #76214 on: July 22, 2017, 03:11:10 PM »
If people order from your store, do you have access to their personal information, like name and address?

Of course he does. That was one of the reasons he did that so he can harras even more Bellgabbers.
Falkie is not enough for him and his sadistic mind.

« Reply #76215 on: July 22, 2017, 03:13:25 PM »
Of course he does. That was one of the reasons he did that so he can harras even more Bellgabbers.
Falkie is not enough for him and his sadistic mind.

And of course he will post denying that by giving silly explanations. Don't trust him.

« Reply #76216 on: July 22, 2017, 03:14:38 PM »

No, I actually only know the amount of items ordered.

I mean I do know all your personal info and have several videos of you that I pleasure myself to, but that is just because I am a creepy stalker with a crush.

The store is pure business, they handle every transaction.

« Reply #76217 on: July 22, 2017, 03:16:30 PM »

I'll say a prayer and light a candle for you. I guess I'd better come clean before that mongoloid doxxes me too. I'm really a nun, which accounts for my feminine voice.

« Reply #76218 on: July 22, 2017, 03:17:28 PM »

Do a screen shot of her's (Laurakinch) avatar in case she changes.
And a screen shot of her picture in this link,

« Reply #76219 on: July 22, 2017, 03:19:15 PM »
I'll say a prayer and light a candle for you. I guess I'd better come clean before that mongoloid doxxes me too. I'm really a nun, which accounts for my feminine voice.

There was nothing to doxx, just asking google, that's all.

« Reply #76220 on: July 22, 2017, 03:23:41 PM »
There was nothing to doxx, just asking google, that's all.

What else is doxxing but asking google? You just did one search and decided to  post what you hoped was personal info. I hope that's enough to get you tossed.

« Reply #76221 on: July 22, 2017, 03:24:15 PM »
No, I actually only know the amount of items ordered.

I mean I do know all your personal info and have several videos of you that I pleasure myself to, but that is just because I am a creepy stalker with a crush.

The store is pure business, they handle every transaction.

LOL, OK now I feel better. Actually, one time I donated to someone's podcast on a website and I paid through Paypal. I thought Paypal would hide my information. He PM'd me to thank me for the donation if I was...(my name). He had my name and fucking address.  :o :o :o :o

« Reply #76222 on: July 22, 2017, 03:25:48 PM »

It now seems that my putting up all those sex videos on the net was a bad move on my part. Oh well, you live and you learn.

« Reply #76223 on: July 22, 2017, 03:26:11 PM »

Yes, well, you and I did serve together at Sacred Heart Convent, so I can vouch for you.

Let us not forget to pray for George today.

May he feel well enough for a live video tonight.

Praise MV!

« Reply #76224 on: July 22, 2017, 03:26:21 PM »
LOL, OK now I feel better. Actually, one time I donated to someone's podcast on a website and I paid through Paypal. I thought Paypal would hide my information. He PM'd me to thank me for the donation if I was...(my name). He had my name and fucking address.  :o :o :o :o

Your 'fucking address'. You mean your place of work? Glad to know you've left the back alleys.

« Reply #76225 on: July 22, 2017, 03:26:52 PM »
Laurakinch
Strange resemblance of your avatar and the picture in this link,
Damn, Laura is hot.

« Reply #76226 on: July 22, 2017, 03:27:28 PM »
It now seems that my putting up all those sex videos on the net was a bad move on my part. Oh well, you live and you learn.

The more we give "them" and all their avatar names to post, the more money for MV.  It's all good IB.  :-*

« Reply #76227 on: July 22, 2017, 03:28:34 PM »
I always assumed IB's "fucking address" and was her back.

« Reply #76228 on: July 22, 2017, 03:31:59 PM »
I always assumed IB's "fucking address" and was her back.

« Reply #76229 on: July 22, 2017, 03:35:48 PM »

Wait a second and stop the bus Myrtle.
There are actual sex videos?

I just found videos of you painting your toes.

I have a bit of a foot fetish so they get the job done but really painting each toe a different color is childish.