• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig ☕ on July 07, 2017, 08:54:58 AM
I'd rather hear George rant whenever my name comes up.  ;D

Sister  you have cruel heart of stone..

Love ALL

https://youtu.be/yRYFKcMa_Ek

Norm

Only man-sized meals for those who EAT LIKE A MAN!

George prefers maxed out sodium wonderfood!

Chicken and Waffles George?  Looks yummy!

Norm

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 07, 2017, 05:44:36 AM
Falkie continues to amaze me.....
when Falkie gives Noory's book a really BAD review...
he is just being "brutally honest"
he wants to inform people

if a fan of Falkie post a YouTube comment that is "brutally honest"
with the intent of informing people and helping Falkie
the comments are immediately removed
the poster is banned
Falkie's reasoning is "they are a HATER" "they are a TROLL"

case in point
Brig, she sincerely wanted to help Falkie
Falkie's response was to label her a HATER and TROLL
and ban her for life....

go figure....

Remember, like Kim Jong-un you either accept the 'Rule of Senda' or you and your entire family face the Falkie Firing Squad.

Quote from: Norm on July 07, 2017, 09:37:19 AM
Only man-sized meals for those who EAT LIKE A MAN!

George prefers maxed out sodium wonderfood!

Chicken and Waffles George?  Looks yummy!

Probably over 1000 calories as well. Which if your trying to eat 1,200 calories to lose weight just about makes it impossible.

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on July 07, 2017, 03:04:25 AM
That he does ..it was my turn tonight to play the grub card.. Makes one wonder..What you have done to our Curious George ... The  hatred he has..

Spill   tell all.  ;)

Falkie has serious "Mommy Issues" and issues with women. He truly believes that Heather Wade is paying MV and all of us to attack him. Her assistants in this endeavor (whom he has named repeatedly) are Brig, Laura Kinch and Ibby hence the insane venom.

Quote from: Norm on July 07, 2017, 09:50:50 AM
Remember, like Kim Jong-un you either accept the 'Rule of Senda' or you and your entire family face the Falkie Firing Squad.
LOL
imagine Falkie as leader of a country !

CozyRozie

I sincerely think that Falkie could benefit from inhaling or digesting Medical marihuana.
It would help him with his various pains, and would loose him up so maybe he could crack a smile from time to time, be less paranoid and become fun,
because right now he is so tense that is not even funny.

Senda, eat or smoke some pot you paranoid freak!

Quote from: th'ONE on July 07, 2017, 10:46:50 AM
I sincerely think that Falkie could benefit from inhaling or digesting Medical marihuana.
It would help him with his various pains, and would loose him up so maybe he could crack a smile from time to time, be less paranoid and become fun,

Casa Senda....at the Hacienda...Martinez, California
Falkie, STONED, sitting on his sofa bed with his groupies (the "younger Hacienda residents"..he used to bitch about) gathered around him.....
on the edge of their seats, as Falkie explains the "meaning" of his Alien Head...
PRICELESS

imagine a STONED Falkie....
on YouTube "informing and educating" us...
on the meaning of his Alien Head
PRICELESS

maybe a LIVE EVENT with his new found groupies
*even better

You, SIR, ARE A GENIUS !

Dateline

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 04, 2017, 12:29:51 AM
He does not like to be called late for dinner.

I thought he could detect through aroma, or if it pleases him a dinner bell.

the ONLY downside is the "side effect" many people experience...
the "MUNCHIES"...
oh well, a FATTER and HAPPIER Falkie is well worth it
bongs away !

CozyRozie

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 07, 2017, 01:17:47 PM
the ONLY downside is the "side effect" many people experience...
the "MUNCHIES"...
oh well, a FATTER and HAPPIER Falkie is well worth it
bongs away !

lol,
well we can only hope that stoned Falkie will not get into cat's food when he get's the munchies... hahaha

CozyRozie

OK guys, I just need to do a disclaimer here,
if Falkie get's hooked on pot and becomes junkie I don't wan't you or MV to blame for it, OK ?? ;)

Quote from: th'ONE on July 07, 2017, 01:20:15 PM
lol,
well we can only hope that stoned Falkie will not get into cat's food when he get's the munchies... hahaha
maybe that would NOT be a bad idea for the FAT FUCK...
cat food equal eating healthier !

I found just what Falkie needs...
(slow Kathy would enjoy this also)
LOL

CozyRozie

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 07, 2017, 02:47:47 PM
I found just what Falkie needs...
(slow Kathy would enjoy this also)
LOL

Maybe before FF FatFalkie starts "consuming" marihuana he should start with catnip. ...lol :D

How Does Catnip Work Its Magic on Cats?
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/experts-how-does-catnip-work-on-cats/

=>Ramona Turner, a veterinarian specializing in feline care for 25 years, owns two Fresno, Ca.â€"based animal hospitals.
She answers this riddle about our furry friends' strange behavior.

Cats, from our domestic companions to lions and tigers, are exquisitely susceptible to a volatile oil found in the stems and leaves of the catnip plant.
When cats smell catnip they exhibit several behaviors common to queens in season (females in heat):
They may rub their heads and body on the herb or jump, roll around, vocalize and salivate.
This response lasts for about 10 minutes, after which the cat becomes temporarily immune to catnip's effects for roughly 30 minutes.
Response to catnip is hereditary; about 70 to 80 percent of cats exhibit this behavior in the plant's presence.
In addition, catnip does not affect kittens until they are about six months old and begin to reach sexual maturity.

Catnip plants (Nepeta cataria and other Nepeta species) are members of the mint family and contain volatile oils, sterols, acids and tannins.
Native to Europe, Asia and Africa, the plant was brought to North America by settlers; nowadays, the plant is popular in herb gardens and grows widely as a weed.
Catnip is considered to be nonaddictive and completely harmless to cats.

So, how does catnip work?
Nepetalactone, one of catnip's volatile oils, enters the cat's nasal tissue, where it is believed to bind to protein receptors that stimulate sensory neurons.
These cells, in turn, provoke a response in neurons in the olfactory bulb, which project to several brain regions including the amygdala
(two neuronal clusters* in the midbrain that mediate emotional responses to stimuli) and the hypothalamus,
the brain's "master gland" that plays a role in regulating everything from hunger to emotions.

The amygdala integrates the information flow from the olfactory bulb cells and projects to areas governing behavior responses.
The hypothalamus regulates neuroendocrine responses through the pituitary gland, creating a "sexual response."
That is, the cat essentially reacts to an artificial cat pheromone.

Human brains are physiologically different from cat brains and people do not react to catnip by getting "high."
Native Americans, however, once used catnip for the uncontrollable cries of infant colic.
It also serves as a mild sedative in some herbal teas.
In alternative medicine circles, catnip is commonly recommended by herbalists to lessen migraine headaches and to relieve cramps, gas, indigestion,
insomnia, nervousness and anorexia, or as an herbal paste to reduce swelling associated with arthritis and soft tissue injury.

*CORRECTION: Initially, this phrase read "two almond-size neuronal clusters in the midbrain..." Almond-size refers to the amygdala in humans, not cats.<=

.../so there you go in case you didn't know this already,..maybe even some of you cat-l*vers don't know about it,
-I think FF would be very happy camper consuming catnip in the morning and smoking pot in the evening.. :)

Falkie would be the first to tell you the last thing he needs are stronger munchie cravings.

Quote from: th'ONE on July 07, 2017, 03:04:14 PM
Maybe before FF FatFalkie starts "consuming" marihuana he should start with catnip. ...lol :D

yeah...... that's not gonna end well...

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 06, 2017, 04:53:26 PM
OK....
WHO was "the friend" ?
and did George reimburse you the dollar ?

Ol' Gerry can confirm that it was none other than BellGab's area51drone!  I was cc'd on the inbox that A51D sent George on the matter, and no reimbursement was requested.  I'm sure that Drone was happy to help out, and that he wouldn't even think to ask for his dollar back.

FRIENDSHIP.

CozyRozie

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on July 07, 2017, 04:29:20 PM
yeah...... that's not gonna end well...

LOL,
I can see Falkie rolling on the floor with the twitchy bonner,... ;)

Quote from: th'ONE on July 07, 2017, 05:17:44 PM
LOL,
I can see Falkie rolling on the floor with the twitchy bonner,... ;)
I am assuming you mean..."on the floor at Starbucks"
LOL

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on July 07, 2017, 04:34:42 PM
????..... ????

is that the kitchen door at slow Kathy's apartment ?
looks like something her and Falkie "might use"...
ON EACH OTHER
LOL

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 07, 2017, 06:01:31 AM

If he is given enough money then suddenly his disability is cured?

You knows it.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 07, 2017, 05:14:50 PM
Ol' Gerry can confirm that it was none other than BellGab's area51drone

Did his marriage fall apart yet?

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 07, 2017, 05:14:50 PM
Ol' Gerry can confirm that it was none other than BellGab's area51drone!  I was cc'd on the inbox that A51D sent George on the matter, and no reimbursement was requested.  I'm sure that Drone was happy to help out, and that he wouldn't even think to ask for his dollar back.

FRIENDSHIP.
why, instead of a dollar, donate 30 cents ?
let's see, it costs Falkie 2.9 % (0.87 cents) plus 30 cents...
Falkie finds out if his Paypal works...
AND IT COST HIM 0.87 CENTS !
LOL
*the math will make his head spin !
"Hey, someone sent a donation, but I owe you money", WTF ??

CozyRozie

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 07, 2017, 07:06:26 PM
why, instead of a dollar, donate 30 cents ?
let's see, it costs Falkie 2.9 % (0.29 cents) plus 30 cents...
Falkie finds out if his Paypal works...
AND IT COST HIM 0.29 CENTS !
LOL
*the math will make his head spin !
"Hey, someone sent a donation, but I owe you money", WTF ??

Maybe FF is ready for Nigerian scam letter, you know take this cheque to your bank deposit...keep portion off it to buy yourself a new Ipad and send us the difference...

Quote from: th'ONE on July 07, 2017, 07:10:40 PM
Maybe FF is ready for Nigerian scam letter, you know take this cheque to your bank deposit...keep portion off it to buy yourself a new Ipad and send us the difference...
LOL
wondering...
IF anyone has sent Falkie a bogus check ?
he would begin ordering on Amazon...
BEFORE he even got to the bank !
ooppps