• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Norm

Quote from: th'ONE on July 03, 2017, 09:01:34 PM
..what are you fapping about ??
make it clear ,pls

Not everything can be explained away easily.

Quote from: usernameâ,,¢ on July 03, 2017, 09:02:57 PM

https://youtu.be/IGZSv_Y36rc
have been to the "hotel California" on the baja peninsula
I certainly enjoyed my stay...
full service rustic hotel in a village

hanging in Tijuana "impotence clinics" ..
pay 15 pesos, led to a dark room with this hanging on the wall illuminated by an Alien Head lamp..
hey, don't laugh....they say it will rise the dead !

poll..
would any Falkie fans be interested in
coffee mugs
red shorts
tee shirts
iPads
...with Falkie's face ?
and a suggestion of which photo would be most popular

Norm

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 03, 2017, 10:10:01 PM
poll..
would any Falkie fans be interested in
coffee mugs
red shorts
tee shirts
iPads
...with Falkie's face ?
and a suggestion of which photo would be most popular

Being most best Falkie Fan #1 I buy two pair china red star shorts big they are but sexy hot women they say big shorts, big sausage!

damon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1eImsHW2xs
does george ever changes his clothes? it seams that he does not changes his clothes a lot. i think that other sign that his health is failing him. :-\

CozyRozie

Quote from: Norm on July 03, 2017, 10:49:11 PM
Being most best Falkie Fan #1 I buy two pair china red star shorts big they are but sexy hot women they say big shorts, big sausage!

I'm constantly monitoring this board and this thread and I must say that your latest post is full.. of baloney :o

damon

Quote from: th'ONE on July 03, 2017, 10:53:20 PM
I'm constantly monitoring this board and this thread and I must say that your latest post is full.. of baloney :o
Falkie really love me. he is my number 1 fan. he is the president of my fan club. he is the president of the brig fan club too.

damon

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 03, 2017, 09:05:20 PM

falkie wants to form a new circle of trust and i am the vice president of the new circle of trust. brig the co-president of circle of trust.

damon

Falkie and I are going to las vegas and I am going to teach him how to play BlackJack and Win at it too. After He wins a ton of money, he will interview Art Bell with Curtis, Jaz and Myself. After he wins millions at blackjack, he will also buy a whore house as an investment.

Lilith

Quote from: damon on July 03, 2017, 11:00:07 PM
falkie wants to form a new circle of trust and i am the vice president of the new circle of trust. brig the co-president of circle of trust.

CozyRozie

Quote from: damon on July 03, 2017, 11:00:07 PM

Tell HIM to grow a pair of massive balls between his legs,
tell HIM to forget all that crap from the past,..to forget that totally innocent misunderstanding about the laptop, tell him to be smart Jew and go after money
not after silly irrelevant emotions, and tell him to start posting here and acting like nothing ever happened,
that way he can build something and contribute and benefit from it.
Otherwise he will wither and get depressed and suicidal. 
Here is his 'family' ... and here will he die, amongst his friends and supporters.. not amongst some fucking piss smelling homeless cats. 

damon

Quote from: th'ONE on July 03, 2017, 11:14:35 PM
tell HIM to forget all that crap from the past,..to forget that totally innocent misunderstanding about the laptop, tell him to be smart Jew and go after money
not after silly irrelevant emotions, and tell him to start posting here and acting like nothing ever happened,
Here is his 'family' ... and here will he die, amongst his friends and supporters.. not amongst some fucking piss smelling homeless cats.
Remember the master does not need "balls" because he has the all seeing 3rd eye. Remember that the master is a "PUSSY MASTER TOO". He has been teaching Brig, WhiteCrow, Curtis, Jaz and Myself a lot of things because he LOVES us.

Lilith

Quote from: th'ONE on July 03, 2017, 11:14:35 PM

How Beautiful!

You brought a tear to my eye,

Dateline

Quote from: damon on July 03, 2017, 11:05:23 PM
Falkie and I are going to las vegas and I am going to teach him how to play BlackJack and Win at it too. After He wins a ton of money, he will interview Art Bell with Curtis, Jaz and Myself. After he wins millions at blackjack, he will also buy a whore house as an investment.

He would make a wonderful pimp!

Lilith

Quote from: damon on July 03, 2017, 11:19:35 PM
Remember the master does not need "balls" because he has the all seeing 3rd eye. Remember that the master is a "PUSSY MASTER TOO". He has been teaching Brig, WhiteCrow, Curtis, Jaz and Myself a lot of things because he LOVES us.

You guys are starting to make me all emotional and stuff now.

damon

Quote from: Dateline on July 03, 2017, 11:21:07 PM
He would make a wonderful pimp!
as a pimp of a whore house, He will get 50% of what the Girls make. So he will a stead income with out doing a lot of "WORK".  MV will be the IT guru for the Circle of trust.

Dateline

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 03, 2017, 09:08:12 PM
LOL
Falkie's bloomers !

It's trending virally among large men!  Falkie is just so the male model and mister fashinisto.  I want to lay the claim for this fashion find and put it under the Dateline Fashion Line.

I can see the show during fashion week with Falkie opening the show.  Millions will be mine.

damon

Quote from: damon on July 03, 2017, 11:25:36 PM
Brig your are awesome.
Please Remember That the Master inboxes The Great leader George Noory at this inbox address of gnprivate@coasttocoastam.com

CozyRozie

Quote from: brig ☕ on July 03, 2017, 11:20:33 PM
How Beautiful!

You brought a tear to my eye,

LOL! :P
Stop it, you... ha ha ha

I have tears in my eyes from laughing at my own posts ..(at some of them at least).. lol  :)

damon

Quote from: th'ONE on July 03, 2017, 11:35:41 PM
LOL! :P
Stop it, you... ha ha ha

I have tears in my eyes from laughing at my own posts ..(at some of them at least).. lol  :)
th one, The Master wants to know if you want to join the circle. The plan is rule the world.

CozyRozie

Quote from: damon on July 03, 2017, 11:37:14 PM
th one, The Master wants to know if you want to join the circle. The plan is rule the world.

First, tell him to stop being pussy and to be smart Jew, and start posing here.
Second, I'm preoccupied with making money and putting proposal togheter with my (((team of experts)))  to buy BellGab so I don't have time for extra activities,
but I gave him enough ideas to snap out from his melancholy.

BTW,
The ideas I gave Senda are not original, they were given to him before by others, but maybe he will listen to me knowing that I might very soon become owner of this 'conglomerate'

CozyRozie

Quote from: th'ONE on July 03, 2017, 05:07:33 PM
Please help..
I like to respect his request from long past,..he said that he doesn't like to be called ? Falkie or Senda ?
I don't remember now, but maybe eliminating one of the unwanted names could make him more friendly and start posting here again.

Can anybody answer this please..
Thanks 8)

Norm

Quote from: th'ONE on July 03, 2017, 11:52:22 PM
Thanks 8)

The true answer you seek is right in front of you. Reach out and touch faith.

https://youtu.be/u1xrNaTO1bI

Quote from: th'ONE on July 03, 2017, 11:52:22 PM
Thanks 8)

He does not like to be called late for dinner.

Norm

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 04, 2017, 12:29:51 AM
He does not like to be called late for dinner.

He also enjoys jewish food which I know nothing about since I'm lutheran and we don't hug.