• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

CozyRozie

***MESSAGE for George Senda***

Mr.Senda just like to let you know that I have couple of bird feeders [for song birds & for hummingbirds] and underneath couple of feral cat traps.

George has not responded to my generous offer to purchase a life insurance policy on him ?
I guess he doesn't want slow Kathy to have a slow preowned Prius ?
*and time is running out..he looked horrible....and he has a colonoscopy coming up, and there are risks involved there...
just last week there was a report of a man suffering a fatal heart attack during the "routine" procedure
*imagine dying while in the middle of an anal probe ?

Quote from: th'ONE on July 02, 2017, 09:55:13 PM
***MESSAGE for George Senda***

Mr.Senda just like to let you know that I have couple of bird feeders [for song birds & for hummingbirds] and underneath couple of feral cat traps.
live traps ?
or the better, snap the offender in half trap ?

anybody got an idea how much money California is going to spend on medical for Falkie ?
from what he described, I am guessing close to what it would cost for a heart transplant ?
damn, a backhoe and cardboard box is much cheaper !
ahh, but the liberals in California say Falkie can have his anal probe on us !

Norm

Mr Senda's equipment has apparently suffered a failure and therefore will likely not be able to continue his live broadcast on YouTube tonight.

Mr Senda thanks you for watching and reminds everybody that he needs to replace his Ipad that was stolen or repair the one with the broken screen.

Please donate if you can. It will cost Mr Senda $ 1500 + tax to repair his Ipad or up to $1800 or more to buy a new second Ipad. (They are very costly)

Please send cash, checks or money orders to:

George Senda
815 Court Street # 786
Martinez, Ca. 94553

You can also donate to his Paypal account at :

https://www.paypal.me/georgesenda

Norm

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 02, 2017, 10:07:24 PM
anybody got an idea how much money California is going to spend on medical for Falkie ?
from what he described, I am guessing close to what it would cost for a heart transplant ?
damn, a backhoe and cardboard box is much cheaper !
ahh, but the liberals in California say Falkie can have his anal probe on us !

A lot but did you know the average cost of a one bedroom rental in Martinez is over $3000? However Section 8 vouchers will reduce the rent to $255 assuming your monthly income is $850 (average income for SSI recipient) The balance of the rent is paid by the government, mainly you and me when we pay our taxes. Living in the bay area, paying only $255 for rent, doesn't get any better than that.

Oh, and add another $5K to $25K for Falkie's medical procedures and prescriptions, all paid by Medi-Cal (Medicaid)

Quote from: Norm on July 02, 2017, 10:13:58 PM
A lot but did you know the average cost of a one bedroom rental in Martinez is over $3000? However Section 8 vouchers will reduce the rent to $255 assuming your monthly income is $850 (average income for SSI recipient) The balance of the rent is paid by the government, mainly you and me when we pay our taxes. Living in the bay area, paying only $255 for rent, doesn't get any better than that.

Oh, and add another $5K to $25K for Falkie's medical procedures and prescriptions, all paid by Medi-Cal (Medicaid)
You are onto to something here !
taking all of the FAT ONE'S "income" and "benefits" and add them up...
the FAT FUCK is "making" ....what ? ....70K ANNUALLY ?...if he was self employed and PAID for what he gets FREE ?

you could buy a damn backhoe for 70K...

Norm

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 02, 2017, 10:43:31 PM
you could buy a damn backhoe for 70K...

We could also deport the fat commie rat, I'll bet he doesn't have any proof of citizenship either. Lot of ships leaving nearby Oakland daily with plenty of shipping containers empty since our exports are miniscule. I know somebody who knows somebody that....well, let's just leave it at that.

CozyRozie

Quote from: Norm on July 02, 2017, 11:01:19 PM
We could also deport the fat commie rat, I'll bet he doesn't have any proof of citizenship either. Lot of ships leaving nearby Oakland daily with plenty of shipping containers empty since our exports are miniscule. I know somebody who knows somebody that....well, let's just leave it at that.

...those nasty things you did to innocent people in Vietnam are easier to understand now,..your nastiness is prevalent

Norm

Quote from: th'ONE on July 02, 2017, 11:03:45 PM
...those nasty things you did to innocent people in Vietnam are easier to understand now,..your nastiness is prevalent

Look, I was a FNG, 18 years old and following orders, we didn't know who was inside, the door gunner opened up as a pair of F104's laid down a bed of napalm...whoever was inside got instantly fried but the gooks cut loose on us, they were hiding in the jungle just a couple of clicks away and a lot of our guys and some of the SV regulars were cut in half, hell they weren't even on the ground 5 minutes, they were just kids, it was messed up, war is hell...

CozyRozie

Quote from: Norm on July 02, 2017, 11:17:46 PM
Look, I was a FNG, 18 years old and following orders, we didn't know who was inside, the door gunner opened up as a pair of F104's laid down a bed of napalm...whoever was inside got instantly fried but the gooks cut loose on us, they were hiding in the jungle just a couple of clicks away and a lot of our guys and some of the SV regulars were cut in half, hell they weren't even on the ground 5 minutes, they were just kids, it was messed up, war is hell...

OK, that is understandable and forgivable,..
why not to try to give up on dumping on Falkie,..
I know he is repulsive most of the times, he believes in his 'righteousness' and being a victim of life but not of his choices, that's why I gave up on paying attention to him
because he invokes very primitive savage like feelings in me.

Maybe stepping back from Falkie a bit will also help you to heal old memories.
Replace Falkie with something more positive, less provoking to those reactions that are not so peaceful.
Falkie [at least for me] is like a spiritual-emotional vampire.

3OctaveFart

Senda has to lose weight ... he is looking bigger in these recent videos. Any pending visit to the doctor, that should be impressed upon him.

The circulatory system is just not designed to carry this much heft.

Norm

Quote from: Meatie Pie on July 02, 2017, 11:36:26 PM
Senda has to lose weight ... he is looking bigger in these recent videos. Any pending visit to the doctor, that should be impressed upon him.

Yes, and I don't buy the fact he claims he doesn't have diabetes. Didn't even know what a A1C was. His feet are numb from dead nerve endings caused by peripheral neuropathy, a condition that happens when your blood glucose becomes thick as syrup and are unable to reach your far extremities. I'll bet if he pricked his finger with a glucose reader he's be in the 250 plus range.

3 common symptoms for diabetics, overweight, over 50 and sedentary. I can't think of any overweight ppl that I know (including myself) over 60 that are not type 2 diabetic. And after walking around his apartment barefoot it is extremely dangerous, foot infection can lead to gangrene and later amputation. My ex's 62 year old diabetic husband just had his leg amputated below the knee.

I'd be willing to put down a $500 bet he's type 2 diabetic and needs to change his diet and begin medications. Oh, and lose some weight, at least 100 lbs before he has a stroke or heart attack.

Just sayin....

Quote from: Meatie Pie on July 02, 2017, 11:36:26 PM

well now, I wonder which Doctor got the short stick...
and gets to guide that camera thingy up his fat ass ?
can you imagine Falkie, with his fat ass stuck up, legs spread, goofy on drugs....
what will come out of his mouth ?
maybe he can obtain a copy of the video to share ?
will he insist on a "regular white man" doctor ?
will we be blessed with multiple videos of the "prep" process ?
what if he goes off, and thinks he is in jail again ?
I think a LIVE YOUTUBE of his procedure would be priceless !

Quote from: Norm on July 03, 2017, 12:03:41 AM
Yes, and I don't buy the fact he claims he doesn't have diabetes. Didn't even know what a A1C was. His feet are numb from dead nerve endings caused by peripheral neuropathy, a condition that happens when your blood glucose becomes thick as syrup and are unable to reach your far extremities. I'll bet if he pricked his finger with a glucose reader he's be in the 250 plus range.

3 common symptoms for diabetics, overweight, over 50 and sedentary. I can't think of any overweight ppl that I know (including myself) over 60 that are not type 2 diabetic. And after walking around his apartment barefoot it is extremely dangerous, foot infection can lead to gangrene and later amputation. My ex's 62 year old diabetic husband just had his leg amputated below the knee.

I'd be willing to put down a $500 bet he's type 2 diabetic and needs to change his diet and begin medications. Oh, and lose some weight, at least 100 lbs before he has a stroke or heart attack.

Just sayin....
that would also explain why "it" just "twitches"
no blood flow...neuropathy....poor Falkie's thingy

will Falkie's "swamp balls" be swinging in the breeze during his anal probing ?

Norm

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 03, 2017, 12:05:47 AM
well now, I wonder which Doctor got the short stick...
and gets to guide that camera thingy up his fat ass ?
can you imagine Falkie, with his fat ass stuck up, legs spread, goofy on drugs....
what will come out of his mouth ?
maybe he can obtain a copy of the video to share ?
will he insist on a "regular white man" doctor ?
will we be blessed with multiple videos of the "prep" process ?
what if he goes off, and thinks he is in jail again ?
I think a LIVE YOUTUBE of his procedure would be priceless !

It's odd he is having both a colonoscopy (normal for guys over 50) and a endoscopy which I assume is a upper endoscopy. I wonder why his doc ordered an endoscopy? He doesn't appear to be having any upper GI issues and seems to eat a variety of foods without a problem except for jalapenos, for that I avoid those little green guys myself.

Endoscopy involves sending a probe with forceps on the end of it down your throat to garner a sample piece of tissue in question. I guess we will hear more later.

Norm

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 03, 2017, 12:09:01 AM
that would also explain why "it" just "twitches"
no blood flow...neuropathy....poor Falkie's thingy

Bingo. I get the 'twitchy' thing....

3OctaveFart

Yes, good point on the glucose reader. In fact, to dispel belief he is a diabetic, he should do a reading on camera.

I bust his chops here but I don't want him to croak. He says he's 340 pounds but I'm thinking four bills, by now. His revenue streams should be channeled into weight loss. It's not going to happen by itself.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on July 03, 2017, 12:18:58 AM
Yes, good point on the glucose reader. In fact, to dispel belief he is a diabetic, he should do a reading on camera.

I bust his chops here but I don't want him to croak. He says he's 340 pounds but I'm thinking four bills, by now. His revenue streams should be channeled into weight loss. It's not going to happen by itself.
I think he is pushing 540 pounds (38.571 stones)
and I work at a carnival weight guessing stand..summers
*i mean, just look at that FAT ASS, it makes the rest of Falkie look skinny !

paladin1991

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 03, 2017, 01:46:00 AM
I think he is pushing 540 pounds (38.571 stones)
and I work at a carnival weight guessing stand..summers
*i mean, just look at that FAT ASS, it makes the rest of Falkie look skinny !

speaking of stones, where is Yourkshire Pud these days?

Quote from: Yorkshire Pudiphile on July 03, 2017, 01:51:27 AM
speaking of stones, where is Yourkshire Pud these days?
dunno, maybe the FAT ONE ate him ?
I mean just look at that FAT ASS !

Lilith

Quote from: Norm on July 02, 2017, 09:48:44 PM
George said he would come back and do another great live video!

Isn't that wonderful?  I'm so excited!  Hope he makes it!
https://youtu.be/oTgBEgp19vE

I fell asleep just after starting the replay of his last one.  I will have to try to catch up.

Lilith

Quote from: Meatie Pie on July 03, 2017, 12:18:58 AM

EXCELLENT idea!!!!

Norm

Quote from: Norm on July 02, 2017, 11:17:46 PM

Ok, didn't sleep well at all last night, I need to come clean. All those combat stories I've told over the years, every one of them is a bold faced lie. I've never killed anybody. The only combat I've ever witnessed was on television while eating a peanut butter and jelly samwich.

To bluntly put it....  I'M A LIAR!

.https://youtu.be/iaysTVcounI

Spy

Senda, I'm glad Hello Kathy stopped by Casa Senda and helped you with the cleaning. It looks good. And I'm also glad to hear you have a lot of disposable income so you can buy important things like George Noory books and Amazon Fires and more.  It's important for someone with 16 iMacs and 32 iPads to have an Amazon Fire.  It's also gratifying to know you now have a lot of free space to put all your "hauls" from Big Lots, Amazon, eBay . . .

I was fixin' to watch Falkie's latest YT stream, and was watching the Purple Mattress Protector ad, when I spotted Bigfoot Junior down by the...well...stream.  Note the color of the shorts...

Norm

Quote from: Spy on July 03, 2017, 09:52:57 AM

Senda, I'm glad Hello Kathy stopped by Casa Senda and helped you with the cleaning. It looks good. And I'm also glad to hear you have a lot of disposable income so you can buy important things like George Noory books and Amazon Fires and more.  It's important for someone with 16 iMacs and 32 iPads to have an Amazon Fire.  It's also gratifying to know you now have a lot of free space to put all your "hauls" from Big Lots, Amazon, eBay . . .

Hello Kathy is a 5 star rated service. "Only the best cuz the rest cain't pass the test"

fo' shizzle!

Falkie is totally supported by the taxpayer and people he is able to scam (I have been scammed)
He consistently pleads disability and no money
BUT, what would his income have to be to support his lifestyle BEFORE taxes ?
his rent
his utilities
food and toiletries
disposable income
HEALTH CARE
...guesses ?
I am thinking the FAT ASS would have to make $125K per year BEFORE TAXES
in closing THE FAT ASS is doing quite well financially !
I know people my age that were higher income than I that will have nothing at retirement
I know people my age that are much lower income than I that will have a great nest egg at retirement

*IF FALKIE HAD A MILLION DOLLARS TODAY....ie Lottery winner
HE WOULD BE FLAT ASS BROKE WITHIN A YEAR, IF NOT BEFORE