• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Norm on June 29, 2017, 12:14:42 PM
I've reported his channel. YouTube can view and decide on whether or not it violates their TOS.
I think it does as he is requesting donations for non-essential items. He is not homeless, he is able to give money to his girlfriend to buy a car and he dines on a regular basis at nearby restaurants hardly what I would consider a 'needy' person.

But hey, this is California, the land of fruit and nuts. Jerry Brown's liberal playground. Everything is coming up Maxine and  Pelosi!
LOL
but, you forgot his "haul videos"...$1K per month spent on
and his various videos describing "mythical crimes"
his begging..."a turd is a turd, no matter what you call it"
his libel and slander of countless innocent people !
his self admitted "perverted" behavior !
to be continued

I've reported his channel. YouTube can view and decide on whether or not it violates their TOS.
I think it does as he is requesting donations for non-essential items. He is not homeless, he is able to give money to his girlfriend to buy a car and he dines on a regular basis at nearby restaurants hardly what I would consider a 'needy' person.

But hey, this is California, the land of fruit and nuts. Jerry Brown's liberal playground. Everything is coming up Maxine and  Pelosi!
didn't Falkie "diddle" Maxine Waters in the 80s ?
*that scowl appeared around 1982, maybe due to Falkie ?

all I am sayin' is I could NOT poke that blind folded with a bag on her head with Falkie's twitchie thingy...

damon

Falkie is a known loser so he will try to scam money from people. Right now he is scamming tax payers money, youtubers and god only knows what other people. I really do not know how bad  his medical issuses are because I never meet him in person yet. He could be in a world of shit or not. He may have some medicals issues but is blowing everything up to scam people. I do know a few this about falkie from his videos on youtube. He hates olives and hot peppers, he will try to get a free pizza when someone ordered and paid for a pizza. He hates bellgabbers even though we tried to help him out. He gives out way to much info about him self online but bitches at us about it. At the end of the day, Falkie is a MAJOR DRAMA QUEEN.

damon

Quote from: damon on June 29, 2017, 01:31:05 PM
Falkie is a known loser so he will try to scam money from people. Right now he is scamming tax payers money, youtubers and god only knows what other people. I really do not know how bad  his medical issuses are because I never meet him in person yet. He could be in a world of shit or not. He may have some medicals issues but is blowing everything up to scam people. I do know a few this about falkie from his videos on youtube. He hates olives and hot peppers, he will try to get a free pizza when someone ordered and paid for a pizza. He hates bellgabbers even though we tried to help him out. He gives out way to much info about him self online but bitches at us about it. At the end of the day, Falkie is a MAJOR DRAMA QUEEN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tek_e3x1jzo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1fa0PcALAQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gvnqAiA8Ks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcdQy1XnpJc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbuP4TA_vSs

damon

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 29, 2017, 01:01:23 PM
LOL
but, you forgot My "haul videos"...$1K per month spent on
and My various videos describing "mythical love making"
his begging..."a turd is a turd, no matter what you call it"
his libel and slander of countless innocent people !
My self admitted "perverted" behavior !
to be continued

George
I have been wearing a t-shirt for 176 days straight..
it has been embroidered with a bleeding cooter !
(in full colour and great detail)
with the slogan ...
"never forget 9-11...the date slow Kathy's cooter started bleeding"
although it is a tremendous hit with our firefighters, first responders and men in blue...
I have now collected over $8.47 and do not know where to send it..
your Casa or your PO Box ?
help me out here !

SergeantMajor

So George is going to have a co-host?! :o I wonder what pizza flavor the co-host wants? Brig are you the special guest?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4xcLNJDkG0

Lilith

Quote from: Sergeant Major on June 29, 2017, 03:30:08 PM
So George is going to have a co-host?! :o I wonder what pizza flavor the co-host wants? Brig are you the special guest?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4xcLNJDkG0

No. Georges special guest is supposed to be some guy from Safeway that was in Georges Chat last live video.  Abram or something like that.

SergeantMajor

oh... :(.  Well, i'll probably watch since I'm at work at that time

CozyRozie

Quote from: brig ☕ on June 29, 2017, 03:40:43 PM
No. Georges special guest is supposed to be some guy from Safeway that was in Georges Chat last live video.  Abram or something like that.

so George has boyfriend now ?? WTF

SergeantMajor

Is his co-host actually coming over to Casa Senda? Has he had all his shots? What is the price of admission? Will George ask him to clean the place first? 

LucaParcelli

I can't wait for the VidCast to start! I cleared my schedule for the evening...

The wife can wait...

The Senda cannot...

SergeantMajor

Poor wifey must wait since Senda gave a start time from 5 pm until god knows

Lilith

I've rescheduled all my plans for this evenings Senda entertainment as well.

This better be good!  >:(

damon

Quote from: Yorkshire Pudiphile on June 29, 2017, 04:15:31 PM
College. Enlisted.
I to enlisted after I went to Sierra college. I join the air force then I joined Lockheed

damon

Quote from: brig ☕ on June 29, 2017, 04:22:05 PM

The pressure is on.

Ebegging, as it is called on YouTube, is allowed. Most are not a crass as George and do things like say "For a minimum donation of $5 I will send a sticker" or things like that.

What he has tried to do, but would be banned for, is to charge people to watch him.

paladin1991

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on June 29, 2017, 01:29:14 PM
all I am sayin' is I could NOT poke that blind folded with a bag on her head with Falkie's twitchie thingy...

I wouldn't fuck her with Jackstar's dick.

Norm

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 29, 2017, 04:47:44 PM
Ebegging, as it is called on YouTube, is allowed. Most are not a crass as George and do things like say "For a minimum donation of $5 I will send a sticker" or things like that.

What he has tried to do, but would be banned for, is to charge people to watch him.

With god as my witness I will end the tyranny and transgressions of the Senda criminal organization. Like Al Capone, the IRS will come knocking at his door for TAX EVASION because we all know, George hasn't filed a tax return in years and that will be the one mistake tubby two shoes will have to do the double toe dance to avoid a stretch in San Quentin.

SO IT IS WRITTEN, SO IT SHALL BE!

LucaParcelli

Quote from: brig ☕ on June 29, 2017, 04:22:05 PM

Hi Brig! Long time, so see! Let's live-blog this SendaCast!

paladin1991

Quote from: damon on June 29, 2017, 04:26:39 PM
I to enlisted after I went to Sierra college. I join the air force then I joined Lockheed
<iframe src="http://onsizzle.com/embed/i/nant-such-a-man-valhallawears-newest-shirt-design-i-would-5240298" width="500" height="1514" frameBorder="0" class="sizzle-embed" style="max-width:100%;" allowFullScreen></iframe><p>via SIZZLE</p>

I got my tshirt.

Order up, bitches.

So this thing starts anywhere from now until maybe 4 hours from now?

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 29, 2017, 05:59:40 PM
So this thing starts anywhere from now until maybe 4 hours from now?

actually like a 7 hour window.   Sheesh!

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 29, 2017, 06:44:28 PM
actually like a 7 hour window.   Sheesh!

Well, it's OK, Georges programming is SO worth the wait.

Lilith

ANNOUNCEMENT:

George and his Guest are now LIVE!!!

Lilith

George still has my comments blocked in the chat.