• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Hallelujah
(/ˌhælᵻˈluːjə/ HAL-ə-LOO-yə)
It is a transliteration of the
         Hebrew word
              הַלְּלוּיָהּ
MY SQUATTY POTTY WORKS !

oh, and   "be safe out there"

*just love this Falkie shot

paladin1991

Quote from: brig on June 01, 2017, 11:43:17 AM
We get to see the bottom of Georges foot close up in this video.

https://youtu.be/BZ0yxYvJzgk
Okay, just thinking out loud here.
If George runs out of cat food, he can drain that diabetic swelling under his toes and feed the skitties fresh blood.  That should hold them over til the next meal.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pudiphile on June 01, 2017, 10:50:33 PM
If George runs out of cat food, he can drain that diabetic swelling under his toes and feed the skitties fresh blood.  That should hold them over til the next meal.
now that is in very poor taste, even for you
but, it did get me thinkin' out loud here...
if George is unable to convince the Great State of California to grant him and "foot"..(get it ?) the bill for a GRAND RETIREMENT GROUP HOME VILLA with all the necessary amenities and thus by their neglect and fault he were to suffer a fatal accident (hell, that foot injury might be the "big one") in that hellhole he calls Casa Senda and expire unattended.....leaving behind a herd of starving kitties what part of George's anatomy would the starving felines go for first ?
*this might be worthy of an office pool !

George,
a SED (shit eating dog) sure looks better in this study than your cats !

At the 1992 American Academy of Forensic Sciences conference in New Orleans, a forensic pathologist stated that individuals living alone sometimes died unexpectedly and unnoticed. He claimed that, in his experience, a pet dog would go for several days before it resorted to eating the owner's body. A pet cat would wait only a day or two. What he didn't mention was that cats are obligate carnivores and, unlike dogs (which are more omnivorous), cats cannot consume other potential foodstuffs that might be lying around the home (fruit, veg, cookies). For a dog, the corpse might be a last resort, but for an obligate carnivore, it may be the first resort.

the SED also has an added benefit ! It can keep your ass clean !
suggestion: no kissy kissy and get one with a BLACK face (NOT racist, it just makes sense !)

although, after very careful consideration I prefer my "Falkie in Red"
....now that damn song "Falkie in Red" is playing over and over in my head
however Falkie is quite the "sight" in yellow also !
.... now "Yellow Submarine" is playing at the same time as "Falkie in Red"

*anyway, I just love that Falkie shot

paladin1991

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on June 01, 2017, 11:18:18 PM
now that is in very poor taste, even for you

Hey asshole!  STFU!  The Fat One will do anything for the pussies.  To what end will you go for  Felchies pussy?

Quote from: Yorkshire Pudiphile on June 01, 2017, 11:49:15 PM
Hey asshole!  STFU!  The Fat One will do anything for the pussies.  To what end will you go for  Felchies pussy?
I was confused by your question....
so I Googled your question.....

Quote from: Yorkshire Pudiphile on June 01, 2017, 11:49:15 PM
hey hey
I think you are obsessed with Falkie's PUSSY !
this was the first Google hit....

Quote from: Yorkshire Pudiphile on June 01, 2017, 10:50:33 PM
Oh the humanity! That's animal abuse.

whoozit

Cockatoo doesn't fit.  Need a cockatwelve or cockafourteen.

Quote from: brig on June 02, 2017, 06:41:39 AM
Love the hairdoo.  Cockatoo style?

https://youtu.be/zufPr7ymQHc
Brig,
I have had my suspicions that with Seeet Kathy living in Pittsburg, George has found himself a "new" Sweety Pie to cut his hair...
WELL, this video just proved it !
AND she not only cuts it she is now styling it !
There is NO WAY Falkie could achieve that "look" without EXPERT PROFESSIONAL ASSISTANCE !
....I just hope Sweet Kathy does not see this video !
....a woman's intuition, you know
what is next ?
will she be "dressing" him next ?

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on June 01, 2017, 10:17:19 PM
          Hallelujah
(/ˌhælᵻˈluːjə/ HAL-ə-LOO-yə)
It is a transliteration of the
         Hebrew word
              הַלְּלוּיָהּ
MY SQUATTY POTTY WORKS !

oh, and   "be safe out there"

*just love this Falkie shot
George,
Have you heard the news ?
...sure you have, why am i asking ?
Kathy Griffin has officially been "dumped" as a spokesperson for SQUATTY POTTY !
...THIS COULD BE THE OPPORTUNITY YOU HAVE WATING ON !
*you have my permission to use my patented, trademarked and registered photo of you posted !
GOOD LUCK !
oh, and "be safe out there"

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: brig on June 01, 2017, 11:43:17 AM
We get to see the bottom of Georges foot close up in this video.

https://youtu.be/BZ0yxYvJzgk

Other than picking his ears showing us his decaying foot and giving us a run down on how his uncleaned filthy hovel cuts him because he doesn't clean it....drrrrrrrrr; He then announces how hes going to try and generate income by using a bank's opening offer. The fat idiot doesn't know its only $300, minus fees because the cunt won't resist draining it, so won't get the 300 anyway. But then he has the sticky problem of a license to be able to drive the car he can't afford.

Yeah...popcorn time. I want to be there when he goes to the DMV and asks for it back. Video?

I spoke to a family member about this $300 windfall offer George found.
To discourage welfare disability cheats (not calling George a welfare disability cheat) the bank has a "fine print" "protection" form for the "new customer" to sign..
...just standard procedure (if they suspect the person is a welfare disability cheat), you understand
Oh, and "be safe out there"
....George, READ THE very small print, and tell Sweet Kathy to read it (assuming she can read, as you have never shared if she can read)

Spy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASNFDHMPcXQ

This is beyond hideous.  No human being in their right mind would live in squalor like this.  This is proof that Senda needs to live in a group home for the terminally stupid.

Quote from: Spy on June 02, 2017, 10:54:07 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASNFDHMPcXQ

This is beyond hideous.  No human being in their right mind would live in squalor like this.  This is proof that Senda needs to live in a group home for the terminally stupid.
the correct PC "approved" name is...
Adult Group Home for the Behavioral IMPAIRED, Mentally DEFICIENT, Physically IMPAIRED and VILLAGE IDIOTS.
*Contra Costa County does in fact have one that fit Falkie's needs

Spy

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on June 02, 2017, 11:14:43 AM
the correct PC "approved" name is...
Adult Group Home for the Behavioral IMPAIRED, Mentally DEFICIENT, Physically IMPAIRED and VILLAGE IDIOTS.
*Contra Costa County does in fact have one that fit Falkie's needs

Deer mister senda,

Come join us at the contra costa home fer the behaveral impaired mentally defishent village idjits home.  We have lotsa fun.  Me and my brother Earl teach a class in taxi dermy (bring yer own road kill) every toosday.  And the retarded lady down the hall teeches basket weaving and finger paintin.

Come join us. You could teach a class in good howse keeping. Oh, and I almos fergot. We stay up all night lissnen to George Noory. We love George Noory.

FallenSeraph

https://youtu.be/CpSbEzZoSbg

Poor Isaac in Brooklyn just learned the hard way that if you send Falkie a "Burgh Unboxing" gift, he will most likely:

1. Not understand it
2. Not say anything along the lines of "Thank you for thinking of me and for trying to help me out!"
3. Complain about it and list several reasons why it's not what he really wanted.

You tried though, Isaac. You tried. Consider yourself initiated.

Lilith

Quote from: Seraphim27 on June 02, 2017, 01:26:53 PM

https://youtu.be/CpSbEzZoSbg

Poor Isaac in Brooklyn just learned the hard way that if you send Falkie a "Burgh Unboxing" gift, he will most likely:

1. Not understand it
2. Not say anything along the lines of "Thank you for thinking of me and for trying to help me out!"
3. Complain about it and list several reasons why it's not what he really wanted.

You tried though, Isaac. You tried. Consider yourself initiated.

I wonder if  Poor Isaac in Brooklyn even knows there's a Senda YouTube channel?

FallenSeraph

Quote from: brig on June 02, 2017, 01:35:02 PM
I wonder if  Poor Isaac in Brooklyn even knows there's a Senda YouTube channel?

Ohhhhh my bad. I assumed Isaac was a viewer, but yeah, he's probably a customer service guy. Still, good customer service, though -- for most people's standards at least.

whoozit

I'm surprised he didn't think it was a suppository and stick it up his ass.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: whoozit on June 02, 2017, 01:42:33 PM
I'm surprised he didn't think it was a suppository and stick it up his ass.
Give him time. After he's finished bitching about how stupid it is and will never work. He'll position it on the loo seat, line up and using only the vacuum of going down under gravity, the air displacement alone will suck it into his rectum. Think Saturn V rocket take off...vacuum sucks the flame and smoke back under the nozzles.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on June 02, 2017, 03:08:51 PM
one for the Senda Hall of Fame Videos ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wVInAaANNo

"I hate looking in the manual." - LOL

That IS bad-ass flashlight, though. I say this from a city that's on Day 6 of no power after the Storm of the Century last weekend.

Lilith

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on June 02, 2017, 03:08:51 PM
one for the Senda Hall of Fame Videos ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wVInAaANNo

I'm sure George is very competent with a drill...

...and I'm sure pointing that flashlight at his computer camera was great for the computer camera lens.

I have not had the pleasure of watching the most recent (I am assuming he has put up informative YouTube product today) "The Guy from Pittsburgh" product(S) today, so I am asking for some help in summarizing Falkie's knowledge put forth for his many fans.
*i do hope he has discontinued doing the "Abandoned Martinez" series as I warned him of the impending dangers he faces.... but, you know George.

has anybody heard from Old Crow ?
he worries me....
"bottom shelf drinker" that he is, only sober 3-4 hours a week and especially his neighborhood SED....
I am afraid it is just a matter of time...

What can I say.....
I JUST LOVE THE SOON TO SQUATTY POTTY SPOKESFALKIE PHOTO !
...and YES, Falkie is planning on using my patented, trademarked and registered FALKIE PHOTO !
...donated, of course