• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Noory owes Falkie a gently used Prius or at least 1 months internet

Quote from: Seraphim27 on June 01, 2017, 12:21:11 PM

https://youtu.be/BZ0yxYvJzgk

Nope, nope, NOOOOPE!

There's no way this is real.

The joke's gonna be on all of us when we find out we're all being punked by an actor.

I never thought I'd have to say this but maybe don't scrape shit out of your head with your finger then inspect your findings while making a video.

whoozit

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 01, 2017, 12:55:57 PM
Falkie should get a tetanus shot while he's there
I bet the tetanus vaccine would contract tetanus.

Nope, nope, NOOOOPE!

The joke's gonna be on all of us when we find out we're all being punked by an actor.

I can't stand to watch more than a few seconds of this repulsive pile of dog shit, but did skim through it with the sound off.  So he got a tiny little cut on his foot?  Is that what he's whining about today?

What a fuckin pussy.  General Patton would kick this wimp's ass cheeks up around his ears.

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on June 01, 2017, 03:22:23 PM
I can't stand to watch more than a few seconds of this repulsive pile of dog shit, but did skim through it with the sound off. 

Just a few seconds, eh? Pfft. Lightweight.

Lilith

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on June 01, 2017, 01:09:01 PM
Noory owes Falkie a gently used Prius or at least 1 months internet

Thats hilarious, Thank You, I would have never known if you hadn't posted that clip.  ;D

Lilith

Quote from: Crunch Hardtack on June 01, 2017, 03:30:07 PM
Just a few seconds, eh? Pfft. Lightweight.

Yeah, I mean, you could miss something important.

Quote from: brig on June 01, 2017, 03:41:14 PM
Yeah, I mean, you could miss something important.

Right. I mean it hasn't happened yet in 2000 videos but any second now he might say something important.

whoozit

Here is a synopsis of every George video, past and future:

"Waaah, waaah!  Poor me!  Everyone picks on me because of my medical issues.  Waaah, waaah!  Life sucks and everyone is mean to me.  Give me money!  Give me Money!  Fatty Patty is a bitch.   Waaah, waaah!  Sewergab sucks and so don't the people on it.  Except for the ones that give me money, wait,  they suck too.   Waaah, waaah!  My mom was mean to me.  I didn't do all of the awful things I've confessed online.  Waaah, waaah!"

No need to ever watch a Falkie video ever again.

Lilith

Quote from: Crunch Hardtack on June 01, 2017, 03:54:06 PM
Right. I mean it hasn't happened yet in 2000 videos but any second now he might say something important.

I know, Right?

Lilith

Quote from: whoozit on June 01, 2017, 03:58:09 PM

"Waaah, waaah!  Poor me!  Everyone picks on me because of my medical issues.  Waaah, waaah!  Life sucks and everyone is mean to me.  Give me money!  Give me Money!  Fatty Patty is a bitch.   Waaah, waaah!  Sewergab sucks and so don't the people on it.  Except for the ones that give me money, wait,  they suck too.   Waaah, waaah!  My mom was mean to me.  I didn't do all of the awful things I've confessed online.  Waaah, waaah!"

...but he comes up with such creative new ways to say it.

This post makes the right side of my left knee hurt.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on June 01, 2017, 08:49:06 AM
UNLESS, it was from Old Crow during a momentary lapse of bottom shelf oblivion....

Foster, are you getting a percentage cut from the recent uptick to the job market for the recent rash of Falkie impersonators?

Nope, nope, NOOOOPE!

I was thinking it was gonna be a tale of mixing ammonia and bleach.   The  thorn deal was a pleasant surprise with an added bonus
of an exclusive view of the Senda foot.  My heart goes out to the soul whom has to deal with that..............

I just finished "Cleaning is Dangerous"
I learned George will soon have an "emergency" cat litter box !
I learned George twice swept and mopped all 20 sq ft of his kitchen floor !
I learned George may get help cleaning !
(I HOPE they have appropriate gear and are fully insured)
I learned California should have bought, delivered and set up a brand new king size bed for Kathleen !
(by the time George has all his spikes of pain and injuries taken care of by welfare paid Doctors, that would have been much more cost effective)
I learned George has an alien implant in his foot although the aliens have hypnotized him into believing it is a thorn or glass !
I learned George paid the price !
(rather welfare and donations paid the price)
I learned Kathleen is now speaking to Ratty Patty !
I learned George walked when filming "Abandoned Martinez" !
(and here I am, thinking he only hobbles about)
plus much more in a few minutes, watching "The Guy from Pittsburgh" !
.......and what did you learn ?
"be safe out there"

http://youtu.be/BZ0yxYvJzgk

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 01, 2017, 04:20:58 PM
I was thinking it was gonna be a tale of mixing ammonia and bleach.   The  thorn deal was a pleasant surprise with an added bonus
of an exclusive view of the Senda foot.  My heart goes out to the soul whom has to deal with that..............

As I paused the video to examine Georges injured foot, I wondered if those are Planters Warts.

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on June 01, 2017, 04:07:21 PM
Foster, are you getting a percentage cut from the recent uptick to the job market for the recent rash of Falkie impersonators?
Old Crow !
well I guess we should be glad you are again blessing us with you presence...only being available and somewhat so so sober 3-4 hours per week !
I hope your neighborhood SED (shit eating dog) didn't take a piss on you passed out and the give you a good kissy kissy lick lick again !
We were worried, a "bottom shelf drinker" like yourself MIA, when Falkie really needed a kind (sober) word from you !
well carry on Old Crow....

Hey, be nice. This is the Falkie thread for fucks sake.

Quote from: Crunch Hardtack on June 01, 2017, 04:34:29 PM
I agree !
(it would really be nice if everybody ended their post with a Falkie inspired "Be safe out there" )

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 01, 2017, 04:20:58 PM
could be onto something here ! a combo cleaning product and flea bomb ! another "Falkie problem" SOLVED BY SEWERGAB !

NH3 = ammonia
HCl = hydrochloric acid
NaOCl = sodium hypochlorite (bleach)
Cl = chlorine
Cl2 = chlorine gas
NH2Cl = chloramine
N2H4 = hydrazine
NaCl = sodium chloride or salt
H2O = water
LIKELY CHEMICAL REACTIONS FROM MIXING BLEACH AND AMMONIA
The bleach decomposes to form hydrochloric acid, which reacts with ammonia to form toxic chloramine fumes:

First the hydrochloric acid is formed:

NaOCl → NaOH + HOCl

HOCl → HCl + O

And then the ammonia and chlorine gas react to form chloramine, which is released as a vapor:

NaOCl + 2HCl → Cl2 + NaCl + H2O

2NH3 + Cl2 → 2NH2Cl

If ammonia is present in excess (which it may or may not be, depending on your mixture), toxic and potentially explosive liquid hydrazine may be formed. While impure hydrazine tends not to explode, it's still toxic, plus it can boil and spray hot toxic liquid.

2NH3 + NaOCl → N2H4 + NaCl + H2O

DISCLAIMER ! FALKIE, IT IS A JOKE !....and I do not want to get sued !

Norm

Quote from: brig on June 01, 2017, 04:28:50 PM
As I paused the video to examine Georges injured foot, I wondered if those are Planters Warts.

I was surprised he could bend over far enough to examine the bottom of his feet. And who walks around with bare feet on a floor that had broken glass on it? And by somebody with cataracts, extremely obese, 65 years old and likely a type 2 diabetic? I always wear shoes inside and out fearing getting a glass splinter in my foot. Just had a friend who is 55 and a type 2 diabetic undergo leg amputation below the knee. Sores are a bad sign that need to be checked out by your family physician asap.

Norm

Quote from: Crunch Hardtack on June 01, 2017, 04:34:29 PM

Hey! It's Fluckie's and Sweet Kathy's too! Our Heros!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 01, 2017, 06:52:25 PM
See Senda... A lesson in doing your homework... Retraction video?

Thanks for this up to the minute news George!  I would have completely missed it if I relied on cable news.  Keep up the hard work if your feet are willing.
Love ALL

Friends help Friends.. what can we do to help you George?

Norm

Or comment either as comments are forever disabled. Fluckie' refuses to accept comments that do not meet his 'high' standards. But you can still continue to send donations, they are welcome....

George,
There is a Contra Costa County resource you might have overlooked.
The Contra Costa Behavioral Health Center is located right next door to the Hacienda (home of Casa Senda).
....may I offer a humble suggestion you pay them an "introductoryf" visit (they are more than likely familiar with you anyway, being a local celebrity of sorts)
This interaction (and don't forget a video walk thru of Casa Senda...kitchen, toilet, Alien Head, snoopy phone, custom designed sofa bed and massive book collection) and a lengthy discourse regarding your dnisabilities both real and imagined and all the trolls, haters and sewergabbers that make your existence a living hell could be your first step to that retirement luxury group home with full staffing at your beck' an call !
GOOD LUCK !
suggestion: you might take the walker you stole from the FoodMax Crone and wear that boot thing the taxpayers bought you and maybe a neck collar you have laying about "for effect"....oh, and wear your YUGE red shorts and shirt...oh, and give yourself a haircut....oh, the duck tape glasses also !
"LOOK AND DRESS FOR SUCCESS"
oh, and
"be safe out there"