• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

WhiteCrow

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 05, 2017, 04:13:23 PM
If Flakie has Amazon Prime, he should be stocking up on panning supplies and listen to AKWilly.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/adventure/outdoors/a26385/gold-panning/

boxes are more flammable than bed pans.

Quote from: LadyFish on May 05, 2017, 05:37:54 PM
What happened to Siri? Falkie is a self proclaimed Mac man, has Apple TV & at least two iPads that we know of....was Siri not good enough for Falkie?

Or was Siri, unlike Kathy, successful in getting a protective order against Falkie?

Siri is gone, she's history. Falkie kicked her to the curb, literally.  Alexa is a little slow when it comes to Falkie's demands, but she was a real bargain at $99/year and $10/month. 

Quote from: Bobby McPuddbutter on May 05, 2017, 06:46:50 PM

You rang?

Show up to Senda's dressed like that and tell him you are the new social service-appointed cleaning person. 

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 05, 2017, 07:12:40 PM
Show up to Senda's dressed like that and tell him you are the new social service-appointed cleaning person.

Senda doesn't tip. 

Pass.

I wonder how many times per day that Senda hears a mother tell her child "It's rude to stare."

Lilith

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 05, 2017, 07:12:40 PM

I'll bet MV could pull it off.  I've seen some of his avatar pictures.

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on May 05, 2017, 08:25:39 PM

You haven't made it until you have BEEN one of his avatar pictures.

Quote from: brig on May 05, 2017, 08:25:39 PM

Actually, I would like to see YP  go over there so we can see him receive some of that Falkie  treatment Falk threatened him with.

It looks like Georges new toy did not please him, he will certainly stop his $10 a month payments.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 06, 2017, 09:32:52 AM
Actually, I would like to see YP  go over there so we can see him receive some of that Falkie  treatment Falk threatened him with.

I'll get on it. I'll wait at the Starbucks, outside by the creek with a white chocolate mocca (not racist, its just white) and a slab of lemon cake, an iced water and free wifi waiting for Senda..

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 06, 2017, 10:23:23 AM
It looks like Georges new toy did not please him, he will certainly stop his $10 a month payments.

Hater. You never wanted it to work. STFU.

Requesting songs by Ruth Etting and Doris Day?  Jesus Falkie, it's an Echo Dot, not a friggin' phonograph!  Poor Alexa.  She probably just quit talking to him altogether. 

Lilith

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 06, 2017, 11:38:43 AM
Requesting songs by Ruth Etting and Doris Day?  Jesus Falkie, it's an Echo Dot, not a friggin' phonograph!  Poor Alexa.  She probably just quit talking to him altogether.

I wonder if he's tried Cortana on his MV laptop?

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on May 06, 2017, 11:46:23 AM

I think the EmVeeNanoCamâ,,¢ Has a known port conflict with Alexa devices.  I searched through the Firefub release notes, but couldn't find the trouble ticket. He should reformat the drive on his Mac. That will probably get things to where he needs them to be.

Quote from: brig on May 06, 2017, 11:46:23 AM

So now you want to set him up with some Hispanic chick?  No, Cortana is probably an over-complicated bitch too!

Norm

George is an idiot. Setting up and using a dot could not be simpler. Mine work fine. (I have 3, desk, bedroom and kitchen) I've also given several away as gifts and everyone who received one had theirs up and working in no time. The web is full of review pages on speaking to your echo dot. It does not contain a battery. It's an inexpensive device that for the price works well.

bateman

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on May 06, 2017, 12:07:57 PM
Falkie buying a sterno stove sounds like a really bad idea

Is he buying one because he refuses to clean his actual stove?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Norm on May 06, 2017, 12:07:35 PM
George is an idiot.

Tell us something about him we didn't know.

Of course he can't get it or anything else to work. He has the technical capabilities of a legless ant. Squirrels have more intellectual capabilities than him.

bateman

He needs the one with the screen now. Why didn't Amazon tell him this was coming out?

https://www.cnet.com/news/amazon-echo-alexa-with-a-built-in-screen-may-be-coming-next-month/

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on May 06, 2017, 12:07:57 PM
Falkie buying a sterno stove sounds like a really bad idea

Quote from: bateman⭐️ on May 06, 2017, 12:14:35 PM
Is he buying one because he refuses to clean his actual stove?

For reference with regard to the sterno stove:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLyzQimcmDE

At the 3:11 mark, The Master tells us that the stove is clean (PAY ATTENTION, BATEMAN!), but that he still has to make room for the pots and pans.

Good luck with your continued cleaning efforts, George!  I'll be looking forward to the sterno stove review when you get one, too!

bateman

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 06, 2017, 12:22:34 PM

At the 3:11 mark, The Master tells us that the stove is clean (PAY ATTENTION, BATEMAN!), but that he still has to make room for the pots and pans.

Good luck with your continued cleaning efforts, George!  I'll be looking forward to the sterno stove review when you get one, too!

Thanks, Ol' Gerry. I rely on more ardent fans of The Master to keep me apprised of His adventures.

It's been 67 days since I've been cast out by The Master. That is all.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 06, 2017, 12:22:34 PM

For a guy that claims to be Jewish, he sure eats a lot of pork products.