• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Meatie Pie on April 07, 2017, 07:53:17 PM
Brig-

Casio has admitted in videos that he signed up Senda for 200 fake followers. Probably half his followers are bots.

Haven't there been at least a couple other people saying they signed him up of 100 or more fake followers each?

Lilith

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 08, 2017, 07:48:33 AM
Haven't there been at least a couple other people saying they signed him up of 100 or more fake followers each?

Yes, well, I think it was done to Heather as well, so very sad.

I think most social sites have the ability to purchase followers for other users these days.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 08, 2017, 07:48:33 AM

Senda's YouTube videos are very popular in Mumbai.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Keyser Söze on April 08, 2017, 11:52:28 AM

Senda's YouTube videos are very popular in Mumbai.
Senda's favorite age group.  Gawd, he gives me the creeps (shudders). :o

WOTR

Quote from: brig on April 07, 2017, 07:09:48 PM
People I know that make good earnings from youtube, do not use the add revenue aspect of YouTube, they put a Patreon link underneath all their videos in the description.
I can only assume that the people you know who make good earnings are producing content that people would willingly pay to support.  That may be where the difference between them and George lies... Most people cannot even watch the content he puts out., let alone choose to willingly support it.

starrmtn001

Quote from: WOTR on April 08, 2017, 11:59:04 AM
I can only assume that the people you know who make good earnings are producing content that people would willingly pay to support.  That may be where the difference between them and George lies... Most people cannot even watch the content he puts out., let alone choose to willingly support it.
YES!!! ;D

Quote from: WOTR on April 08, 2017, 11:59:04 AM

George will never make good earnings on YouTube or any other place.

But he could make some meager earnings by doing a few simple things:

1. Post a video every day.
This does not mean he needs to create on every day. He can make a few in one day then spread them out over the week.

2. Put a Patron link in his descriptions.

3. Stop asking for donations.

4. Put his Post Office Box address in his descriptions and ask people to send post cards from paranormal places they visit.  Make videos where he reads the cards and thanks his viewers, it will not be long before these cards are not just cards but gifts.

This will not make him much but it will make some and it will be a way to do what he says he likes to do.

But I think it is more than he is able to handle.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 08, 2017, 01:11:24 PM

This does not mean he needs to create on every day. He can make a few in one day then spread them out over the week.

4. Put his Post Office Box address in his descriptions and ask people to send post cards from paranormal places they visit.  Make videos where he reads the cards and thanks his viewers, it will not be long before these cards are not just cards but gifts.

This will not make him much but it will make some and it will be a way to do what he says he likes to do.

You'll get no arguments from me there.

Because of his low IQ or his general laziness?

FallenSeraph

This

This ..

George is to lazy and set in his ways to listen to anyone other than himself.

Ciardelo

Quote from: brig on April 08, 2017, 03:51:53 PM
Well, This isn't good...

"yellow pus in my nose"

He looks like he is ready for the nursing home.

whoozit

Well, This isn't good...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jXXWwn0wVA
Is it too late to put $100 on Falkie in the death pool?  I don't want him to go but he seems to be going downhill faster than Olympic skiers.

starrmtn001

Quote from: whoozit on April 08, 2017, 04:38:25 PM
Is it too late to put $100 on Falkie in the death pool? 
I hope not, at least till I put down $500. ;D ;D ;D

FallenSeraph

Well, This isn't good...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jXXWwn0wVA

SO MANY DETAILS I DIDN'T NEED TO KNOW. Why did I have to click this video when I was EATING a SANDWICH?

Did the ER docs say anything about his FACE?? That rash is spreading up his nose and onto his forehead. It's stressing me out. Maybe he has ringworm. Isn't that a consequence of fleas??

*wanders off to Google it*

God help us all -- steroids are probably going to make him feel worse, BTW. My mom had to take them for some kind of horrible cough/sinus thing. She blew up like a balloon and felt weak and hellish for months.

Quote from: Seraphim27 on April 07, 2017, 02:32:41 PM
We should go easy on George -- he's been "very sick" and "endured being in a blackout." Brief power outages have been known to cause PTSD.
He's 'sick' alright.    ::)

SergeantMajor

Is it too late to put $100 on Falkie in the death pool?  I don't want him to go but he seems to be going downhill faster than Olympic skiers.

Speaking of death watches any notice that Midnight in the Desert is down to a mere 3 affiliates

California:Loma Linda â€" KCAA â€" 1050 AM, 106.5 FM

Nevada:Pahrump â€" KNYE 95.1 FM

Washington: Chattaroy â€" KJMR-LP â€" 97.7 FM

Lilith

Quote from: Sergeant Major on April 08, 2017, 08:45:01 PM
Speaking of death watches any notice that Midnight in the Desert is down to a mere 3 affiliates

California:Loma Linda â€" KCAA â€" 1050 AM, 106.5 FM

Nevada:Pahrump â€" KNYE 95.1 FM

Washington: Chattaroy â€" KJMR-LP â€" 97.7 FM

I wasn't paying attention, but not a bit surprised.

SergeantMajor

It's really sad. They make a big deal that she is the 37th ranked radio talk show host trying to get more affiliates... I dunno, I remember when Art was pushing 500 affiliates.  I'm afraid the paranormal genre is dead :-\

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on April 06, 2017, 07:27:38 PM
I pitched this same idea to George.. he didn't think the small income was worth the time and effort.

George knows.. Advertising and Goodwill are hard to quantify..

Ya, but it would involve work.

He does look pretty horrible. I actually do hope he get better.

Lilith

Quote from: nooryisawesomeâ,,¢ on April 08, 2017, 09:47:06 PM
He does look pretty horrible. I actually do hope he get better.

Me too.  I don't like anyone to be sick.

SergeantMajor

Between his compromised immune system, filthy living conditions, multitude of cats and what they bring in from the outside, and poor dietary habits, it is surprise he has lived this long.  I do wish him a speedy recovery.

ShayP

Senda and me wrestling.  Pittsburgh Guy vs. Pittsburgh Guy.  It's about time I made the challenge.  Then again, I do have surgery upcoming...
Okay scratch that.  I just posted out of boredom. 

carry on.

SergeantMajor

Quote from: ShayP on April 08, 2017, 10:12:30 PM
Senda and me wrestling.  Pittsburgh Guy vs. Pittsburgh Guy.  It's about time I made the challenge.  Then again, I do have surgery upcoming...
Okay scratch that.  I just posted out of boredom. 

carry on.

You might also not want to come in contact with any of the germs on his skin