• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

starrmtn001

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on March 11, 2017, 09:20:04 PM
He is still a misogynist who hates you, me and all women. Unless they are lactating hookers, then he tries to pimp them out, but his pimp twitching hand is weak.
FIFY.  ;)

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ ☕ on March 11, 2017, 09:23:38 PM
I agree. He still verbally treats his Sewergab (Trollgab) fans very badly, same as he always has.

George certainly gave sewergabbes the ammo to murder him many times over.. But beating him up and hiding behind being a Fan is disingenuous BS..

WhiteCrow

He is still a misogynist who hates you, me and all women. Unless they are lactating hookers, then he tries to pimp them out, but his pimp hand is weak.

So ..The Big Guy hates all women...

Are you calling Venus Fireball a Lactating Hooker?

3OctaveFart

Can those who listened save the rest of us some time and say whether there were any of the fun hijinks of last week rather than a guy in Martinez discussing things that are beyond the ken of 5,000 years of scientific understanding?

Lilith

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on March 11, 2017, 09:34:07 PM
George certainly gave sewergabbes the ammo to murder him many times over.. But beating him up and hiding behind being a Fan is disingenuous BS..

Telling George he has potential as a Paranormal Talk Show Host is the REAL BS.

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on March 11, 2017, 09:34:07 PM

Openlines Gerry

A51Drone

Quote from: Meatie Pie on March 11, 2017, 09:48:45 PM
Can those who listened save the rest of us some time and say whether there was any of the fun hijinks of last week rather than a guy in Martinez discussing things that are beyond the scope of 5,000 years of established scientific understanding?

Not in the 1st half of the show - hopefully things picked up in the 2nd half but I pulled the rip cord by that point.

I think he'd do better talking about his run ins with Doc Salk, Bill Gates and the like - but branch out into new territory.  Seems
like his stories about meeting the prominent seem to peter out around 1976 or so.   That leaves several decades unexplored.

Maybe he did lines with Billy Idol or something.  Who knows?

starrmtn001

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 11, 2017, 09:54:37 PM
Not in the 1st half of the show - hopefully things picked up in the 2nd half but I pulled the rip cord by that point.

I think he'd do better talking about his run ins with Doc Salk, Bill Gates and the like - but branch out into new territory.  Seems
like his stories about meeting the prominent seem to peter out around 1976 or so.   That leaves several decades unexplored.

Heh, heh.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ ☕ on March 11, 2017, 09:50:13 PM
Telling George he has potential as a Paranormal Talk Show Host is the REAL BS.

I never did that.. I always said ..George should be George.. ie find what he enjoys and makes him happy...

Rationalizing past behavior maybe easier now,  he is going to be a senior citizen.. eh?

bateman

I wonder if there are some unsolved murders from that timeframe that could be attributed to the Zodiac killer. Last known correspondence was 1974. You never know...

3OctaveFart

Walks At Night-
I think every guy has a friend like Senda who tells the same stories almost word for word (retellings proportional to the number of women in the room).

There is literally no variation to the Gates story. I will grant that Senda can talk a pretty good game but would have expected these tall tales to have evolved, to have become more and more ornate over the years. LIke how every dude's first lay was a 10.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Meatie Pie on March 11, 2017, 10:05:15 PM
Walks At Night-
I think every guy has a friend like Senda who tells the same stories almost word for word (retellings proportional to the number of women in the room).

There is literally no variation to the Gates story. I will grant that Senda can talk a pretty good game but would have expected these tall tales to have evolved, and to have become more and more ornate over the years.
I could almost tolerate senda if it weren't for the twitching.

Lilith

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on March 11, 2017, 10:00:29 PM
I never did that.. I always said ..George should be George.. ie find what he enjoys and makes him happy...

Rationalizing past behavior maybe easier now,  he is going to be a senior citizen.. eh?

I hope Hosting The George Senda Show on Paranormal Chat will make George very happy for many many years to come.

WhiteCrow

Guess I am a lone White Crow here.  See George trying to improve himself (and make money).  He is no saint, but name one bellgabber who is?

Ok Seraphim27 is...

Guess I've been going to Church too much. 

Long live hate....lets have a dog fight gabcast!  I have rejoined the ranks.

Doubt, despair, hate.

Lilith

I think that could happen if he would just take an hour and learn to do his own live YouTube stream.

3OctaveFart

He buried himself with the twitching. It was the kind of depraved thing that makes those of us with nieces or teenaged daughters get the night sweats. I can't believe he said it.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Meatie Pie on March 11, 2017, 10:14:50 PM
He buried himself with the twitching. It was the kind of depraved thing that makes those of us with nieces or teenaged children get the night sweats.
+1!

Or Grandchildren.

Walks At Night-

There is literally no variation to the Gates story. I will grant that Senda can talk a pretty good game but would have expected these tall tales to have evolved, to have become more and more ornate over the years. LIke how every dude's first lay was a 10.

Exactly.  My Old Man and his brothers were WWII veterans.   Get a few whiskey's in them at  a family reunion and the B.S. got unreal.

George has a good foundation to build off of but I guess he's hit is creative plateau.   

WhiteCrow

He buried himself with the twitching. It was the kind of depraved thing that makes those of us with nieces or teenaged daughters get the night sweats. I can't believe he said it.

Yes that was very disturbing.  Made me sick.  I have daughters and grand daughters.  I kept thinking is this for real. Best to keep the Big Guy in his apartment fully engaged in you tube videos about aliens.  Keep him VERY busy.  There are others here on bellgab that make me very afraid for my daughters and grand daughters. 

Praise MV

Walks At Night-

Try to pin him down or details, and ''it was a long time ago''.  Ask for evidence, and he either lost it in a fire, his mother threw it out, or there was some mishap at a storage facility.

bateman

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 11, 2017, 10:38:20 PM
Try to pin him down or details, and ''it was a long time ago''.  Ask for evidence, and he either lost it in a fire, his mother threw it out, or there was some mishap at a storage facility.

Option 4: ruined by rat piss.

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ ☕ on March 11, 2017, 09:17:41 PM
Well, if he wants to be judged for who he is now, as a Paranormal Talk Show host, I'd give him a 0 out of 10. I can't speak for anyone else.

Letting him pretend he knows about the paranormal is a price we have to pay to get the parts we want. If it was all MV calls he would run away.

And give it time. George just called Jason to end the feud and Jason has asked his friends to lay off George. The haunted coin call was a Legion member and it had the elements of a prank. Cats, coins and red shorts. He just never went for it because of the truce.

Just give George time to be George and do what George does best. Burn bridges. He will turn on people soon, it is a given.

3OctaveFart

Scientists have for a while theorized that filing bogus memories is related to a fold in the brain's actual cranial geography.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/44793315/ns/health-behavior/t/what-really-happened-sharp-memories-tied-brain-crease/#.WMTfEpArLrc

Senda might be as certain as one can be that he met John Wayne, only it sort of never happened.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Meatie Pie on March 11, 2017, 11:45:03 PM
Scientists have for a while theorized that filing bogus memories is related to a fold in the brain's actual cranial geography.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/44793315/ns/health-behavior/t/what-really-happened-sharp-memories-tied-brain-crease/#.WMTfEpArLrc

Senda might be as certain as one can be that he met John Wayne, only it sort of never happened.
So, senda suffers from brain fold?  Yeah, sounds about right.

littlechris

He is still a misogynist who hates you, me and all women. Unless they are lactating hookers, then he tries to pimp them out, but his pimp hand is weak.

His pimp hand is very weak indeed, but being the sexual predator that he is, every once in awhile he is able to take complete control of a woman, and in this case her child. Especially if she is on her death bed. George Anthony Senda has no problem taking advantage of a terminally ill woman with cervical cancer and her soon to be orphan baby. Or as he affectionately says "Goddamn baby."

https://soundcloud.com/user-739474081-132093140/falkieleaks-lactation

SredniVashtar

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on March 11, 2017, 09:18:41 PM
It's hard to misbehave when you are in a cell 23 hours a day.

It sounds like you speak from experience.

Anyway, I think those 15 black guys, or however many it was, who dogpiled a young, pliant Senda all those years ago seemed to have had no trouble finding ways to be bad boys.