• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on March 10, 2017, 07:59:23 PM
I hope you all remember that George confessed that he is a little nervous about covering the paranormal.  Let's give the Big Guy a chance.  He's getting better every video.

Love ALL
Darn I missed it. Can I hear the show online anywhere?

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ ☕ on March 11, 2017, 10:03:21 AM
... Pretending George is a paranormal expert, isn't going to keep me interested in the show for very long I'm afraid.

... I'm not sure anything involving the new Paranormal Expert George, will ever be as interesting as the old Real Life George...

Oh Grib, George is a serious person, and I'm afraid you aren't taking him seriously.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on March 11, 2017, 01:57:55 PM
Yes, but why would you want to?

Yes,  I'm  not sure listening to a pair of sexually ambiguous stooges gargling Senda's nuts for two hours is my idea of appointment listening.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 11, 2017, 02:13:03 PM
Yes,  I'm  not sure listening to a pair of sexually ambiguous stooges gargling Senda's nuts for two hours is my idea of appointment listening.

Exactly. But t could be worse, it could be you, me Jaz and Joan Rivers.

heater

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 11, 2017, 02:13:03 PM

Caught you! I knew you listened live.  You would not have known I was gargling unless you were there!  All it takes is one White Crow to prove my point!

starrmtn001

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on March 11, 2017, 02:25:16 PM
Exactly. But t could be worse, it could be you, me Jaz and Joan Rivers.

She's dead.  Obama killed her for calling his wife a tranny.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ©StarrMountain® 2010 on March 11, 2017, 03:04:19 PM
She's dead.  Obama killed her for calling his wife a tranny.

She died the same day as my mother. But JR can host a gabcast.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: ©StarrMountain® 2010 on March 11, 2017, 03:37:19 PM
My condolences, Yorkshire.  I am very sorry for your loss.

My condolences also.. A mother's love is a special love. Can't be replaced

WhiteCrow

Quote from: themudking on March 11, 2017, 10:36:18 AM
luckily I take criticism well brig.  I mean its not like I put over 14 hours this week into preparing topics, q cards, reading inboxes, replying to inboxes, checking hourly that the stream is still working, checking the chat to make sure all ASCII characters work, reading inboxes, checking the weather, taking out the trash, buying more trash, taking that trash out, putting out fires, asking jaz to be nicer to the talent, buying more deodorant because I get sweaty as show time approaches, reading inboxes, putting out more fires.  I get it, The George Senda Show is not your thing. I don't think Mr. Senda expects you to listen, but please still donate.

I love like you!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on March 11, 2017, 11:00:18 AM
You do all that and still don't earn a cigar? Travesty.

What about this bad boy? Big enough?

Had big . Like small.. my current Rig spec'd myself.. It's set up to cruise at 85 mph and go most  anywhere ..From high speed interstate highways to 2 track dirt roads to congested downtown city traffic.

Arrive in style to world class resorts to primitive side of mountain camping sites. 

Touring America is all about the back roads. The journey!

3OctaveFart

Any kook can go on a podcast and talk about aliens, NDEs, cryptozoology and other garbage.

Senda is or was an extraordinary kook. Better, he was our kook.

By talking about these things he becomes like everyone on Coast. As it goes the show looks to have a shelf life shorter than red lettuce.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 10, 2017, 06:47:47 PM
71.  Has he considered pimping Orangey Cat out?  I'm sure lots of feline aficionado's on the West Coast would pay big money
       to have offspring sired by such a legend.

72. Is Kathy the only woman Senda has choked out or given a black eye to?

So, I get the impression that last night's show was "Meh" or worse? I wasn't able to listen to but to 10 minutes. Waiting for the link to it.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on March 11, 2017, 08:20:58 PM

73.  What time was it when Senda threw that clock at Kathy?

Lilith

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on March 11, 2017, 08:20:58 PM

74. Will George be listening to MV's Trainwreck on Monday Night?

Lilith

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on March 11, 2017, 08:29:00 PM

75. Does George listen to batemans Dark City segments on Friday nights?

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ ☕ on March 11, 2017, 08:31:04 PM
74. Will George be listening to MV's Trainwreck on Monday Night?

75.Where was Senda the night his girlfriend was killed and how did he get all of her cats?

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on March 11, 2017, 08:29:00 PM
It was time for her to get the hell out of that relationship.

I wonder if he "clocked" her in the head with the clock?

starrmtn001

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on March 11, 2017, 08:57:32 PM
75.Where was Senda the night his girlfriend was killed and how did he get all of her cats?

76.  Did senda feed his girlfriend to the Cats? :o

Quote from: ©StarrMountain® 2010 on March 11, 2017, 08:59:09 PM
76.  Did senda feed his girlfriend to the Cats? :o
That would have been a good way to get rid of the body/evidence.

WhiteCrow

Didn't George say something like he is always being judged by who he was and not who he is now?  Can't recall exact words.

The Big Guy may of turned over a new leaf?

Faith, Hope, Love.

Love ALL

heater

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on March 11, 2017, 09:13:33 PM
Didn't George say something like he is always being judged by who he was and not who he is now?  Can't recall exact words.

Faith, Hope, Love.

Love ALL

Last nights episode is in Mr. Senda's hands and should be on his YouTube channel soon.

Lilith

Faith, Hope, Love.

Love ALL

Well, if he wants to be judged for who he is now, as a Paranormal Talk Show host, I'd give him a 0 out of 10. I can't speak for anyone else.

Faith, Hope, Love.

Love ALL
The only reason he is not hitting Kathy now is because she is not around. That's like a prisoner getting his sentence reduced for good behavior. It's hard to misbehave when you are in a cell 23 hours a day.

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ ☕ on March 11, 2017, 09:17:41 PM
Well, if he wants to be judged for who he is now, as a Paranormal Talk Show host, I'd give him a 0 out of 10.
He is still a misogynist who hates you, me and all women. Unless they are lactating hookers, then he tries to pimp them out, but his pimp hand is weak.

Lilith

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on March 11, 2017, 09:18:41 PM
The only reason he is not hitting Kathy now is because she is not around. That's like a prisoner getting his sentence reduced for good behavior. It's hard to misbehave when you are in a cell 23 hours a day.

I agree. He still verbally treats his Sewergab (Trollgab) fans very badly, same as he always has.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on March 11, 2017, 09:20:04 PM
He is still a misogynist who hates you, me and all women. Unless they are lactating hookers, then he tries to pimp them out, but his pimp hand is weak.

Ha!   Now there is the under statement of the month!