• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brigâ,,¢☮☘ on March 10, 2017, 04:31:19 PM

49. Has the new show increased Georges donations?

50. Has the new show increased Georges YouTube views and income?

51. Has George grifted enough funds for his Hotel bill to the next woowoo con?

52. What are Georges plans for getting his drivers license?

53. How is his savings for his new car coming along?

54. How many credit cards is George paying on at the present time?

55. How many credit cards has George decided not to pay back so far?

56. How much does George have to pay monthly for his storage bins?

57. How much is Georges monthly Pawn Shop payment?

58. How many working computer devices does George own?

59. How many NOT working computer devices does George own?

60. If George was in need of money, would he consider having a yard sale or estate sale?

61. Has George bought any new T-Shirts, or caps for his new George Senda Show?

62. How much start up money has been required for the George Senda show?

63. What does George do for jaz and muddy to show his appreciation for their time and effort on his behalf?

64. Does George plan to at least do a weekly show if not a nightly show like Heather does?

65. Does George plan to have Heather Wade on as a guest?

66. Does George plan to make appearances as a guest on C2C and MITD?

67. Does George plan to have Snoory on as a guest?

68. Does George plan to have Heather on as a guest?

Amazing amount of questions today about George .. Guess George really doesn't "tell all"

Quote from: brigâ,,¢☮☘ on March 10, 2017, 05:45:33 AM
I'm sure I will think of some more.  The list will be here in case George runs out of ideas to talk about.
Wow Brig, great list.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brigâ,,¢☮☘ on March 10, 2017, 05:17:50 PM
I hope he finds our list of questions helpful, in making sure he has no lack of topics to talk about.

He might not appreciate it, but it was indeed my intention to be helpful. I put a lot of time and thought into forming the list of questions.

I only want one question answered by George .. that is most dear and important to be .. if the answer isn't yes .. then I will be sad :(

George .. Will you accept a call from brig?

Lilith

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on March 10, 2017, 05:55:14 PM
I only want one question answered by George .. that is most dear and important to be .. if the answer isn't yes .. then I will be sad :(

George .. Will you accept a call from brig?

Don't be sad WhiteCrow.  It's Georges loss, not mine.  :)

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on March 10, 2017, 07:00:57 AM
If the Big Guy attends, would never ever Falkieleak footage unless he says yes.  And, only if it made him money !

It would be a chance for George to shine brighter than the moon.  Faith Hope Love

Love ALL

And please   grubbie.. stop referring to my Solar Eclipse mega event .  as a camp out ..It's first class  and "real" beds will be provided for all. We may have a camp fire sing along with a few rounds of Row Row Row Your Boat..And other favorites

https://youtu.be/b0NHrFNZWh0
It sounds like so much fun.

SredniVashtar

69. (appropriately enough). If George runs out of cat food money again, would he consider being a 'provider' for extra cash? I know he might not be sporting Art Bell-sized boobs but they are still pretty impressive, and there a lot of chubby chasers out there who'd probably be into him. I think it's time George gave something back.

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 10, 2017, 06:03:37 PM
69. (appropriately enough). If George runs out of cat food money again, would he consider being a 'provider' for extra cash? I know he might not be sporting Art Bell-sized boobs but they are still pretty impressive, and there a lot of chubby chasers out there who'd probably be into him. I think it's time George gave something back.

70. Is there a Senda Store in the future? I invision mugs and t-shirts with classic YouTube screenshots.
      (He could give back to his fans by giving some away as prizes)

bateman

Quote63. What does George do for jaz and muddy to show his appreciation for their time and effort on his behalf?

bahahaahahahahahaahaha

whoozit

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 10, 2017, 06:03:37 PM
BBM? :o

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ ☕ on March 10, 2017, 06:12:31 PM
70. Is there a Senda Store in the future? I invision mugs and t-shirts with classic YouTube screenshots.
      (He could give back to his fans by giving some away as prizes)

71.  Has he considered pimping Orangey Cat out?  I'm sure lots of feline aficionado's on the West Coast would pay big money
       to have offspring sired by such a legend.

Icy Nothing

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ ☕ on March 10, 2017, 04:31:19 PM
54. How many credit cards is George paying on at the present time?

Zero.

55. How many credit cards has George decided not to pay back so far?

All of 'em.

Let's face it.  Once Senda pays the rent, covers the interest on his pawned silver bars and GoPro, buys a mountain of holiday decorations and sets aside a hefty sum toward the next woo woo con, there really isn't any cash left for unimportant stuff like credit card payments.

Lilith

Quote from: Schultzie on March 10, 2017, 07:31:13 PM
Zero.

All of 'em.

Let's face it.  Once Senda pays the rent, covers the interest on his pawned silver bars and GoPro, buys a mountain of holiday decorations and sets aside a hefty sum toward the next woo woo con, there really isn't any cash left for unimportant stuff like credit card payments.

Maybe he'll address how he justifies this on the program tonight.  Just over an hour to wait.

WhiteCrow

I hope you all remember that George confessed that he is a little nervous about covering the paranormal.  Let's give the Big Guy a chance.  He's getting better every video.

Love ALL

jazmunda

Show tonight starts 10pm ET/7pm PT

Listen and chat: paranormalchat.com http://paranormal.chat

Call: 317-708-4500

Hint: Let us hear your most creative paranormal stories for George's unique take on them or let George help you solve your paranormal problem. It worked for me. It'll work for you. Call us now. Our operators are waiting for your call.

MV/Liberace!

I plan to call each week and ask about credit card/father.  Consider it a special segment.

Stellar

Well I'm famous now, just back from an interview by falkie.  He is cool.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: SnapT on March 11, 2017, 12:44:40 AM
Nice song!

Thanks! They were a local band that had a few minutes of fame and managed to make a video that actually made Memphis look like a place where there's not a 75 percent chance of getting shot, robbed or both. I've been looking all over for this song but can only find the video. It's my Great White Whale of songs I once loved.  :-\

Lilith

Quote from: Σ> on March 10, 2017, 10:40:10 PM
I plan to call each week and ask about credit card/father.  Consider it a special segment.

I'll admit, your call was the best part of the show. Pretending George is a paranormal expert, isn't going to keep me interested in the show for very long I'm afraid.

I was going to make another call in as myself, but I fell asleep shortly after I called in the first time, and woke back up, just in time for the aftershow. It's nice to think of sewergabbers taking George to paranormal events, but I'm not sure anything involving the new Paranormal Expert George, will ever be as interesting as the old Real Life George. Most of Georges paranormal advice seems to be to research experts in your area, and contact them. At least with Georges YouTubes, you can see him, and see what he's doing, which is most of what makes him amusing.  All that is missing from the George Senda Show. Just my .02.  Sorry about that.  I could be wrong.

I'll tune into the next episode, I'm sure, if only to hear MV call in, and if I call in again, it will probably be as myself, consequences be as they may.

Praise MV!

heater

luckily I take criticism well brig.  I mean its not like I put over 14 hours this week into preparing topics, q cards, reading inboxes, replying to inboxes, checking hourly that the stream is still working, checking the chat to make sure all ASCII characters work, reading inboxes, checking the weather, taking out the trash, buying more trash, taking that trash out, putting out fires, asking jaz to be nicer to the talent, buying more deodorant because I get sweaty as show time approaches, reading inboxes, putting out more fires.  I get it, The George Senda Show is not your thing. I don't think Mr. Senda expects you to listen, but please still donate.

Lilith

Quote from: themudking on March 11, 2017, 10:36:18 AM
luckily I take criticism well brig.  I mean its not like I put over 14 hours this week into preparing topics, q cards, reading inboxes, replying to inboxes, checking hourly that the stream is still working, checking the chat to make sure all ASCII characters work, reading inboxes, checking the weather, taking out the trash, buying more trash, taking that trash out, putting out fires, asking jaz to be nicer to the talent, buying more deodorant because I get sweaty as show time approaches, reading inboxes, putting out more fires.  I get it, The George Senda Show is not your thing. I don't think Mr. Senda expects you to listen, but please still donate.

I wasn't criticizing you muddy, I was explaining that the "New and Improved Phony George Senda" is not interesting to me like the Real life George Senda is.

With that said, I'm sure that most bellgabbers find the New George Senda much more interesting than the real one, so I'm sure all your efforts are worthwhile.

WildCard

luckily I take criticism well brig.  I mean its not like I put over 14 hours this week into preparing topics, q cards, reading inboxes, replying to inboxes, checking hourly that the stream is still working, checking the chat to make sure all ASCII characters work, reading inboxes, checking the weather, taking out the trash, buying more trash, taking that trash out, putting out fires, asking jaz to be nicer to the talent, buying more deodorant because I get sweaty as show time approaches, reading inboxes, putting out more fires.

Is there any money in that? Skittles?

Quote from: themudking on March 11, 2017, 10:36:18 AMI get it, The George Senda Show is not your thing. I don't think Mr. Senda expects you to listen, but please still donate.

I'm starting to understand why everyone hates you.

Yorkshire pud

You do all that and still don't earn a cigar? Travesty.

What about this bad boy? Big enough?

heater

Quote from: WildCard on March 11, 2017, 10:48:34 AM
Is there any money in that? Skittles?

No money yet, but hopefully a woo woo conference is in my future.

Quote from: WildCard on March 11, 2017, 10:48:34 AM
I'm starting to understand why everyone hates you.

It takes some time but everyone comes around at some point!

heater

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on March 11, 2017, 11:00:18 AM
You do all that and still don't earn a cigar? Travesty.

What about this bad boy? Big enough?

Yes!  Oh yes.