• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

littlechris

Quote from: brigâ,,¢☮☘ on March 05, 2017, 09:49:49 AM
George is asking for discussion topic suggestions....

The possibilities are endless...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LqxH0P4SR8

Here you go George.

Many Many haunted locations in the Bay Area that you can film on location and feature in your YouTube videos.

http://sf.curbed.com/maps/paranormal-haunted-bay-area-san-francisco

Have Muddy or Jaz call these places and arrange interviews for you.

-

WhiteCrow

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on March 05, 2017, 09:22:14 PM
Is that Mrs. WhiteCrow?  Do you two belong to a bowling league?  I did, years ago.  Oh, and I was in a Dart League also. ;)

No that's isn't Mrs Crow ..It's a bowling team from work. Those 3 girls are great bowlers .. its hard to keep score with all their strikes.

Show idea for  George ... It's well know fact that many bowling allies are haunted.

Call up almost any bowling alley and the manager should have a few ghost bowling stories .

Below is a picture from 2009... With a ghost bowler between the two guys.

Quote from: Spaceman Spiff on March 05, 2017, 09:53:12 PM
A new video and a new shirt!  8)

I wonder if he had that shirt made for him!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_i7_TU1Hrg

Congratulations to Jason Callan, the new Sandwich King! Long live the King!

Quote from: brigâ,,¢☮☘ on March 05, 2017, 07:39:49 AM
Why George asks for donations...   ::)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDocV7kkYnE

It's stunning that neither Red nor Jaz - as producers of the new show - are funding Falkies trip and hotel stay at the upcoming woo-woo con in South San Francisco.  Even though Falkie badly wants to go, and Noory is going to be there.

It seems like the least they could do - as Falkie would be the one doing all the work while they'd be the ones basking in the glow of his successes.  Falkie has had quite an unfortunate run of folks putting their whims ahead of his needs.  It's shameful.

Lilith

starrmtn001

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 05, 2017, 10:44:50 PM
It's stunning that neither Red nor Jaz - as producers of the new show - are funding Falkies trip and hotel stay at the upcoming woo-woo con in South San Francisco.  Even though Falkie badly wants to go, and Noory is going to be there.

It seems like the least they could do - as Falkie would be the one doing all the work while they'd be the ones basking in the glow of his successes.  Falkie has had quite an unfortunate run of folks putting their whims ahead of his needs.  It's shameful.

I'll say!  The nerve! >:(    ;D

Lilith

Quote from: Seraphim27 on March 05, 2017, 11:02:22 PM
**laughter**

You guys recorded this call, didn't you?

(Not you, brig. But somebody.  ::) )

I wish!  ;D

Lilith

Quote from: jaz on March 05, 2017, 11:36:09 PM
I'm also digging the Amish look that Falkie is rocking.

...and I see he put his "I Want To Believe" poster, and other goodies back up for his background.  8)

Quote from: SnapT on March 05, 2017, 10:56:29 PM

The George Senda Show's first guest: Jason "The Evil One" Callan?
Zzzzzz

I hope not. We've heard what Jason has to say about Senda on Martinez tonight. Seems a re-hash of season 9. I'm ready for new adventures and storylines. A real paranormal guest would be great. I'd suggest Jaz or Curtis call some of the ghost tour people in pretty much every major town in America has. They are usually good guest, have good ghost stories and even better are willing to go on small podcast. Just tell them Senda was/is aligned with C2C and spinning off his own new show, which is true.

Also George's glasses looked uneven in the video. Hope they are not broken again. I Will have to send him a couple bucks to put in new glasses  fund.

Quote from: brigâ,,¢☮☘ on March 05, 2017, 11:54:49 PM
...and I see he put his "I Want To Believe" poster, and other goodies back up for his background.  8)

Yes, George is re-branding his image to go with the new podcast. Senda is launching a very esteemed and professional image. I believe it is a masterful move on his part. He is very smart indeed, that beard makes him look very distinguished. Add in a fancy background and I believe his production value is on par with other C2C personalities.

Lilith

Quote from: nooryisawesomeâ,,¢ on March 05, 2017, 11:58:12 PM
Zzzzzz

I hope not. We've heard what Jason has to say about Senda on Martinez tonight. Seems a re-hash of season 9. I'm ready for new adventures and storylines. A real paranormal guest would be great. I'd suggest Jaz or Curtis call some of the ghost tour people in pretty much every major town in America has. They are usually good guest, have good ghost stories and even better are willing to go on small podcast. Just tell them Senda was/is aligned with C2C and spinning of his own new show.

Also George's glasses looked uneven in the video. Hope they are not broken again. I Will have to send him a couple bucks to put in new glasses  fund.

You'll get no argument from me.

Yeah, the glasses he has on are missing the right side. He said something about he can't find his good ones, so he has his old ones on.

Lilith

Quote from: nooryisawesomeâ,,¢ on March 06, 2017, 12:01:14 AM
Yes, George is re-branding his image to go with the new podcast. Senda is launching a very esteemed and professional image. I believe it is a masterful move on his part. He is very smart indeed, that beard makes him look very distinguished. Add in a fancy background and I believe his production value is on par with other C2C personalities.

I think he's getting his confidence back, and making a strong comeback!  I hope he lets nothing and nobody get him off track again.

Quote from: brigâ,,¢☮☘ on March 06, 2017, 12:04:21 AM
I think he's getting his confidence back, and making a strong comeback!  I hope he lets nothing and nobody get him off track again.

I think the circle of jerkoffs, were holding him back. Now that they are out of the way, he is free to launch his own independent ideas.

Lilith

Quote from: nooryisawesomeâ,,¢ on March 06, 2017, 12:07:11 AM
I think the circle of jerkoffs, were holding him back. Now that they are out of the way, he is free to launch his own independent ideas.

He said in one of his recent videos that Justin might be calling into the show on Fri.

Quote from: brigâ,,¢☮☘ on March 06, 2017, 12:11:23 AM
He said in one of his recent videos that Justin might be calling into the show on Fri.

Justin would be good. He was never in the circle. It was always +Justin. So I don't think Justin has the taint of 6WT, A51, or drunkGerry

Lilith

Quote from: nooryisawesomeâ,,¢ on March 06, 2017, 12:13:31 AM
Justin would be good. He was never in the circle. It was always +Justin. So I don't think Justin has the taint of 6WT, A51, or drunkGerry

arite.

FallenSeraph

I really want to call somebody and tell my story about the time I was driving en route from Iowa to Chicago, lost control of my car on an icy I-80, spun into oncoming traffic and hit a Mack truck head-on.

I remember looking up at the driver's horrified face because he couldn't stop his truck. I remember the giant grill of the truck just before it crushed my windshield. I remember closing my eyes at the moment of impact and thinking, "I hope this death is quick and painless." I remember hearing a loud boom ... and then I opened my eyes and my car was sitting in the middle of a field up on a hill next to the interstate. There were no cars anywhere. The highway was deserted. Nothing on my body was broken or bloody. I thought maybe I was dead and supposed to be looking for my "light" or something.

I got out of my car and there wasn't a scratch on it. I walked around for a few minutes. When I stopped shaking, I got back in the car, got back on the interstate, got off the nearest exit (Newton, Iowa), drove to the nearest service station and told the mechanic I had just hit an 18-wheeler head-on. He basically said, "Girl, you crazy."

I think about it all the time. ALL THE DAMN TIME and it happened about 15 years ago. Was it quantum jumping? A benevolent alien in a passing UFO? A wrinkle in time? ANGELS? Adrenaline-fueled telekinesis? Is there a truck driver out there somewhere who remembers a car smashing into him and then suddenly vanishing? It haunts me.

I've been on hold for open lines on C2C and also Schrader's show to try to tell this story, but I ultimately never get through.

This story might be too deep for Falkie, though, and I'm not trying to be an ass. I just don't think he has a book on it.