• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

WOTR

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 04, 2017, 08:47:44 AM
What happened to Martinez Tonight?

That was a great show, other than going off-topic to talk about how to cook acorns or whatever it was.
Good question.  On the last show that I heard they had some great callers.  BG legends such as Brig and Jazmunda had called in...

Oh. :'(

Quote from: Spaceman Spiff on March 04, 2017, 05:50:35 PM
The latest from the MasterBAITER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JY3k2gk7-R4

What does Senda have to do with people from Pennsylvania? He's from Pittsburg, California. He should own it instead of being a fake wannabe. Mr Callum is the true Pennsylvanian. And a talented YouTuber.

jason.callan

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on March 04, 2017, 05:57:55 PM
What does Senda have to do with people from Pennsylvania? He's from Pittsburg, California. He should own it instead of being a fake wannabe. Mr Callum is the true Pennsylvanian. And a talented YouTuber.

Thank you

Quote from: Jason Callan on March 04, 2017, 06:01:26 PM
Thank you
;) :-*

I had Herrs ketchup flavored potato chips for the first time today. Have you done a review of them? I didn't even know they sold them in this country. I thought they were only in Canada.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on March 04, 2017, 05:57:55 PM

I know the comment has already been made, but does George make all his videos en-masse; he has been wearing the same T-shirt now for several videos?

jason.callan

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on March 04, 2017, 06:10:01 PM
;) :-*

I had Herrs ketchup flavored potato chips for the first time today. Have you done a review of them? I didn't even know they sold them in this country. I thought they were only in Canada.

Yes I have friend back in November of 2014.

https://youtu.be/nX0RJKCCNv4

Quote from: Spaceman Spiff on March 04, 2017, 06:15:51 PM
I know the comment has already been made, but does George make all his videos en-masse; he has been wearing the same T-shirt now for several videos?
Senda does not like to do laundry. It's hard work. Plus he has no money to do laundry since he buys worthless crap to hoard at the dollar store and then is broke until the end of the month and can't pay any of his bills or feed his cats.

Lilith

Quote from: jaz on March 04, 2017, 06:38:31 PM
That's the way we all became The Senda Bunch.

That's a totally adorable screenshot, and The Senda Bunch description, just puts the icing on the cake!  :-*

ShayP

Quote from: Spaceman Spiff on March 04, 2017, 05:50:35 PM
The latest from the Master

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JY3k2gk7-R4

He didn't mention my name.  :(  Anyway...

I don't typically watch Falkie videos but I am incredibly bored.  Nonetheless what's done is done and I am now infected.

Falkie is right though.  People born in Pittsburgh always refer to themselves as "Pittsburghers" no matter how long they've been displaced.  It's pride.  Rightfully so.  It's a great city.

GravitySucks

Quote from: ShayP on March 04, 2017, 07:32:53 PM
He didn't mention my name.  :(  Anyway...

I don't typically watch Falkie videos but I am incredibly bored.  Nonetheless what's done is done and I am now infected.

Falkie is right though.  People born in Pittsburgh always refer to themselves as "Pittsburghers" no matter how long they've been displaced.  It's pride.  Rightfully so.  It's a great city.

I think he was actually born in Oakland, not sure, but I remember it being near Pittsburgh. But he wasnt raised there.

jazmunda

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on March 04, 2017, 06:43:31 PM
That's a totally adorable screenshot, and The Senda Bunch description, just puts the icing on the cake!  :-*

Nice avatar!!!

ShayP

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 04, 2017, 07:35:55 PM
I think he was actually born in Oakland, not sure, but I remember it being near Pittsburgh. But he wasnt raised there.

Oakland is part of Pittsburgh.   ;)

GravitySucks

Whats the name if that god awful sandwich they sell up there with fried eggs, meat, fries and sauerkraut?

ShayP

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 04, 2017, 07:41:05 PM
Whats the name if that god awful sandwich they sell up there with fried eggs, meat, fries and sauerkraut?

Cole slaw, not sauerkraut.  It's from Primanti Brothers.  I'm in the minority of Yinzers when I say I do not care for that sandwich and it's variations.  Fuck french fries on a sandwich.   >:(  ;D

ShayP

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 04, 2017, 07:41:05 PM

Worst part is that there are no substitutions.  They were cool when in was strictly a local thing.  Then they got pub from Food Network and shit.  I ate there twice.  Once many years ago when I was FUBAR.  The sandwich gave me what I needed.  The next time years later I couldn't finish it because it was gross and the chick running the line gave me shit.  It's just novelty.  I'll never go back.

ShayP

This is my 5th post, in one day, in the Falkie thread.  That hasn't happened since 2015.  I'm not sure where I'm headed, but I'll ride the wave...

Lilith

Quote from: ShayP on March 04, 2017, 07:55:31 PM
This is my 5th post, in one day, in the Falkie thread.  That hasn't happened since 2015.  I'm not sure where I'm headed, but I'll ride the wave...

Congratulations!!!  ;D
Just in case you haven't listened to the opening episode of The George Senda Show, allow me to post it for you.  The second episode should be this Friday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KndDRX8D-gY&t=859s

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on March 04, 2017, 06:25:50 PM
Senda does not like to do laundry. It's hard work. Plus he has no money to do laundry since he buys worthless crap to hoard at the dollar store and then is broke until the end of the month and can't pay any of his bills or feed his cats.

Or maybe he has multiple Noorry for 2016 T-shirts.

Icy Nothing

I had a Primanti Brothers sandwich when I was in Pittsburgh for a Phils-Pirates game about 10 years ago.  It was okay, but nothing spectacular.  A Philly cheesesteak is light-years tastier.  :)

Quote from: brigâ,,¢☮☘ on March 05, 2017, 07:39:49 AM
Why George asks for donations...   ::)

Falkie says he ''doesn't really get why'' a hotel near the airport would say they are in the city of South San Francisco, ''because it's on South Airport Boulevard, and that's at the airport''. 

Perhaps it's because the airport is not within SF city limits either, and is officially in unincorporated San Mateo Count.  And is south of San Francisco, Daley City, Brisbane, South San Francisco, and San Bruno.

whoozit

Quote from: brigâ,,¢☮☘ on March 05, 2017, 07:39:49 AM
Why George asks for donations...   ::)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDocV7kkYnE
Is he auditioning to be the sound of Darth Vader's breathing?  He walked up a few steps and was wheezing away.

Lilith

Quote from: whoozit on March 05, 2017, 07:44:39 AM
Is he auditioning to be the sound of Darth Vader's breathing?  He walked up a few steps and was wheezing away.

It's a great video. We get to learn a bit about Georges mastery of his Mac computer, and see how he organizes his important papers.