• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

starrmtn001

Quote from: whoozit on February 27, 2017, 05:46:59 PM
Falkie has enough personal insulation to sleep outside naked in Antarctica.
Well, yeah, there's that. ;D

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 27, 2017, 05:22:04 PM
The long awaited posting on YouTube, with email notification commentary in attachment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KndDRX8D-gY

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

I don't know that I can listen if Brig is banned!

aldousburbank

Quote from: whoozit on February 27, 2017, 05:46:59 PM
Falkie has enough personal insulation to sleep outside naked in Antarctica.

But what about the penguins?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Spaceman Spiff on February 27, 2017, 05:52:24 PM
I don't know that I can listen if Brig is banned!

She might have even surpassed Heather Wade in Senda's Axis of Evil.

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 27, 2017, 05:58:51 PM
You can do it.  You don't want to miss it!

I know, and I know you will try to call in. I'll be there.

Just pulled a Flea and Tick medication Ad.  Lovely.   Last go around I pulled arse wiping poles for about a week.

Always something happening down here in Falkie Threadville.

whoozit

Quote from: jaz on February 27, 2017, 05:32:23 PM
All the negativity that you haters spew did not stop George from being able to post the show after over 24 hours of non stop work. Stick that in your hate filled cauldrons of sewage and smoke it you fucking sewergab assholes.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: SredniVashtar on February 27, 2017, 12:56:17 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYseV2YhkAY

Senda gets into his stride early here, with talk about his bad ankles and we only get a minute into the video. Apparently the awesome strain of sitting down made his cankles swell (he  doesn't mention his fat behind) and needed a nap to recover from the strain. He also begs someone to help him because he doesn't understand Macs, although he doesn't understand PCs either. This from the man who has a portrait of himself in IBM HQ for services to computing.

Feeling negitive thoughts and bad vibes today from SV and grub ...and many others jealous distractors.

George is doing a first class job of computer debugging and gets attacked from a  vicious circle of negativity.

Let the sun shine in ..

Love the show. Thanks to George, Jaz, and Curtis for making it happen!

I find all the calls while George is in the Middle of a story or explanation of a paranormal event, distracting. Senda is able to get enough phone calls where he doesn't need to take every call exactly when it comes in. There definitely should be calls but have them limited to a call-in segment.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: nooryisawesomeâ,,¢ on February 27, 2017, 08:50:07 PM

I find all the calls while George is in the Middle of a story or explanation of a paranormal event, distracting. Senda is able to get enough phone calls where he doesn't need to take every call exactly when it comes in. There definitely should be calls but have them limited to a call-in segment.

I agree.  If George is gonna dip his big toe in the water again and feel welcome, we need to let him run with it.  The Big Guy should not be interrupted when telling one of his stories.  Letting Copy Cat Callan (aka call in) call in threw George off his track

Also I apologise to George for talking about ..selling some of his priceless collectables on e-bay..
The Big was right. It's none of our business ..So STFU you jealous ...Dopes.

Love ALL

jazmunda

I agree but being our first show of this kind we did not expect the overwhelming number of phone calls and I believe that contributions from the audience especially the "Dear George" calls and the calls relating a personal paranormal experience for George's take are the lifeblood of the show.

Curtis and I did ask George to prepare some topics but those were blown through in the first 30 seconds of the show.

George has received feedback about the show from fans and wants to do a more structured show and has assured us that he will be doing more research for the next one.

He is pretty sure that Jason Callan was trolling him for most of the show. Curtis will be extra vigilant next time. Y'all sound the same to me.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: jaz on February 27, 2017, 09:05:52 PM
I agree but being our first show of this kind we did not expect the overwhelming number of phone calls and I believe that contributions from the audience especially the "Dear George" calls and the calls relating a personal paranormal experience for George's take are the lifeblood of the show.

Curtis and I did ask George to prepare some topics but those were blown through in the first 30 seconds of the show.

George has received feedback about the show from fans and wants to do a more structured show and has assured us that he will be doing more research for the next one.

He is pretty sure that Jason Callan was trolling him for most of the show. Curtis will be extra vigilant next time. Y'all sound the same to me.

His observations on Antarctica show the depth of his investigative mind.  Bravo boys.  We have so much to look forward to.

Praize Jaz and Curtis

You could say the same for all these SewerGab related podcasts. 

What is so urgent about a phone call that everything must come to a standstill for it? 

Lilith

I was just happy to hear George on the air again, so I'm not going to complain, but I can tell you they were not taking everyones calls when they came in. I got a buzy signal many many times before I even got through, so I'm pretty sure a lot of different people were trying to get through.  Then,  I was on the line for a good three calls before I got through for George to hang up on me. I did notice it seemed like a couple people got through more than once, and I wouldn't blame them for having some "planned" familiar callers for the first experimental show, just in case no one called in at all.  Just too bad you could tell from distinguishing voice characteristics,  who was able to call in more than once... lol's

I think they did a WONDERFUL job for the pilot show.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: jaz on February 27, 2017, 09:05:52 PM

Thank you again Jaz and Curtis..

No likey.  Copy Cat Call-in .. CCCâ,,¢  and his Falkie sound board.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 27, 2017, 09:14:37 PM
You could say the same for all these SewerGab related podcasts. 

What is so urgent about a phone call that everything must come to a standstill for it? :)

Yep.. let George be the Big Guy that he is! He can command a show with his baritone voice

Take calls only after George has finished his "minutes" of prepared material ..

Geez dopes..

He said he was going to reach his books and read them.  That is a lot of work.  Lets hope he can share some of his epic knowledge with us on next show.

Love ALL

Lilith

Quote from: White Crow on February 27, 2017, 09:25:59 PM
Yep.. let George be the Big Guy that he is! He can command a show with his baritone voice

Take calls only after George has finished his "minutes" of prepared material ..

Geez dopes..

He said he was going to reach his books and read them.  That is a lot of work.  Lets hope he can share some of his epic knowledge with us on next show.

Love ALL

I agree that they should wait till George politely says "Next caller please".

WOTR

I have been waiting for this day.  Finally, the most fucked up thread on the internet has outdone itself.

Congratulations all!  Well done.

Lilith

Quote from: WOTR on February 27, 2017, 09:34:33 PM
I have been waiting for this day.  Finally, the most fucked up thread on the internet has outdone itself.

Congratulations all!  Well done.

Thank You!  ;D :-*

Listening to the first half hour that I missed the other day, turns out Falkie's had more paranormal experiences than Whitley.  Who would have guessed.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 27, 2017, 09:37:48 PM
Listening to the first half hour that I missed the other day, turns out Falkie's had more paranormal experiences than Whitley.  Who would have guessed.

not all get probed!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 27, 2017, 09:31:35 PM
I agree that they should wait till George politely says "Next caller please".

Exactly brig.. Great advice!

George please let "grub" call in ..
May be something in it for you.. if can find some kindness in your heart for brig ..

Love grub brig