• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Ciardelo

Quote from: jigsaw on February 23, 2017, 04:51:14 PM
whargarble

Hey jigsaw, nobody responds to your posts because they aren't that interesting or funny. I for one, am glad MV brought back the ignore function. "CLICK"

Why don't you take your tricycle on a long ride off a short pier?

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 23, 2017, 05:32:19 PM
Hey jigsaw, nobody responds to your posts because they aren't that interesting or funny. I for one, am glad MV brought back the ignore function. "CLICK"

LOL
Ciardelo
I do not require a response, especially from the likes of you.
Oh, also of note, I find your posts (and a few others) simply a waste of space and my time.
(and thanks for the update "CLICK")
ALL HAIL EMPRESS CIARDELO....
(proper stance of turning around, pulling pants down and "mooning" is required)

Quote from: weareharbinger on February 23, 2017, 07:29:08 AM

I asked you guys to help out and you wouldn't do it.
Just got an email from Alien Con now.
Weekend passes are sold out.
Thanks for not helping except for Justin.
The Master is most displeased.

Until further notice, the communiques to the circle will cease.
I am rather put out by this since you allexcdpt for Justin we're pushing me to go and " relax ".
I had $55 saved up and needed $ 79.
It would have taken $8 from 3 of you to get me there.
So much for my disloyal and cheap fans.

Everyone owes Senda a living. Or so he thinks. What an arrogant and deluded putz. He's been "relaxing" his entire life. Didn't he still live with his mommy until he was well into his 40's? A grown ass man whose mommy was still buying his underwear.

starrmtn001

Where?  ???

Quote from: weareharbinger on February 23, 2017, 07:29:08 AM

I asked you guys to help out and you wouldn't do it.
Just got an email from Alien Con now.
Weekend passes are sold out.
Thanks for not helping except for Justin.
The Master is most displeased.

Until further notice, the communiques to the circle will cease.
I am rather put out by this since you allexcdpt for Justin we're pushing me to go and " relax ".
I had $55 saved up and needed $ 79.
It would have taken $8 from 3 of you to get me there.
So much for my disloyal and cheap fans.

''It's not begging''

George misses Kathy more than even he realizes.  I believe she truly was his 'rock', as he once stated. 

For Falkie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6WsbBu-ARc 

If only Little Chris had been granted permission to make the Fleshy Kathy Mutant Love Doll, Falkie would be able to go out and buy one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6h0iMImGQtA

Christ. "Falkie" resembles a wrecked country home. I'd wager the old chap smells worse than a rotting corpse. I do hope he applies liberal amounts of baby powder around his loins. Oh, I can SEE the stink wafting through his hovel, open a door for God's sake!

GravitySucks

Quote from: deviant aristocrat on February 23, 2017, 09:59:33 PM
Christ. "Falkie" resembles a wrecked country home double-wide. I'd wager the old chap smells worse than a rotting corpse. I do hope he applies liberal amounts of baby powder around his loins. Oh, I can SEE the stink wafting through his hovel, open a door for God's sake!

FIFY

Quote from: Meatie Pie on February 23, 2017, 11:57:27 AM
Gerry,
What will it take to restore balance to the Falkie galaxy? This thread is at a rather critical juncture.

I think George needs to come back and start posting again in order to restore balance, but I doubt that will happen.  He hasn't even been posting with his "Dmitri" account.  There is, however, always hope!

My understanding is that someone from his past has recently been reaching out to him again (no - it's not me, but astute watchers of his recent videos might be able to figure it out).  The dying embers of an old relationship are slowly being stoked, and the twin olive branches of TRUST and FRIENDSHIP have been extended to The Rectal King.  The ice has begun to crack, and a thaw is coming.

Hey, wait just a minute, I got that damn MAYO jar stuck up my ass (again)....damn ER Doctor actually laughed out loud when I explained last time how I slipped on the soap in the shower and fell on it.
I bet that is a bitch ! Good luck in the ER !
(was it the institutional size, like last time ?)
Oh, took you off of "IGNORE", at least until I read your update on the "slipped on the MAYO jar incident"

Quote from: Meatie Pie on February 23, 2017, 11:57:27 AM
Gerry,
What will it take to restore balance to the Falkie galaxy? This thread is at a rather critical juncture.

There is only one man that can come back to this thread and make everything right again.

Bart El.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tf-1xeE3zzE&list=RDSUncfeCeYZ8&index=9

jazmunda

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on February 22, 2017, 11:21:28 PM
Ok, Ol' Jaz, I'll bite - what's happening?

Best regards to you, Mrs. Jaz, and your family.

FRIENDSHIP.

Stay tuned .... ;)

Lilith

Quote from: jaz on February 24, 2017, 02:54:06 AM
Oh my.

FYI It's http://paranormal.chat not paranormalchat.com

It was indeed a very paranormal experience for me jaz.  I had been snoring peacefully, and woke myself up about an hour and a half ago, then shortly thereafter, there was a notification in my email that George had uploaded a video.  I went to watch it, to learn George is having a show tomorrow night.  What a wonderful surprise.  It was like I was awoken in the wee small hours of the morning, by the Senda Spirits, to learn of his show tomorrow night!

Or maybe I wasn't snoring, maybe it was the strobe lights and sirens that went off on the Genesis Device that woke me up.

That was a set up or put up job FROM the beginning to end.
No respect.
No dignity.
Just a non stop attack show.
I will not be back on again.
Thanks for your support.
Hopefully when I do live video feeds I will control the calls.

littlechris

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on February 24, 2017, 12:49:35 AM
There is only one man that can come back to this thread and make everything right again.

Bart El.

Yup,  the KING of content.

Bart Ell

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on February 24, 2017, 12:49:35 AM
Bart El.

Get my name right when you praise me.

I have been recruited by a sexy monkey to make his movie all that it can be. More bombs get dropped than in that latest terrorist attack in Sweden.

Lilith

Quote from: Bart Ell on February 24, 2017, 10:42:52 AM
He might slip up and say "paranormal" correctly?

I think pronouncing words wrong, is one of the new "in" things to do.

One particular night talk show personality I listen to when I'm awake, does it all the time.  Can't remember who...

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 24, 2017, 11:15:13 AM
I think pronouncing words wrong, is one of the new "in" things to do.

One particular night talk show personality I listen to when I'm awake, does it all the time.  Can't remember who...
I can think of 2 people. 8)

Quote from: Bart Ell on February 24, 2017, 10:45:09 AM
Get my name right when you praise me.

Well, El means God in Hebrew, so you might wanna shorten your name.