• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: weareharbinger on February 01, 2017, 09:52:23 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNAB_kSODCc

The return of Cockroach Kathy!

Watching this one, I want to warn not to store her collectable plush toys in Ratty Patty's ratty garage, where they will first be peed on, then shuffled off to Falkie's apartment.

Quote from: MAX on February 01, 2017, 07:18:43 PM
"Her and George's relationship isn't ideal but at least they have each other." 

so I guess its Ok that he beats the shit out of her because at least they have each other. Oh never mind its not bruises its a birthmark or just a hard pillow.  I don't care what a scumbag she is it does not warrant that fat fuck to "smack her around"

No, of course not. But, unless she does something about it i.e. calling the cops, staying away from him forever....again battered woman/Stockholm syndrome at work.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on February 01, 2017, 08:32:04 PM
Would he need a license? :o

Probably; after approval from the DMV. As long as he doesn't tell them he had a stroke.

Quote from: lukathing03🗾🇯🇵🗻🌸 on February 01, 2017, 08:04:56 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynkvseK8lb4

Just watched this vid i love screamin sicilian pizza it's the best frozen pizza i ever had. I usually buy the pepperoni or 3 little piggies with bbq sauce on it. I like crispy crust so i bake mine directly on the rack and they come out great. And if there is any left over i warm it on a frying pan on low-medium heat because the oven takes to long and microwaving makes the crust soggy. #lifehacks

Love the San Peligrino water...the blood orange is the best

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on February 01, 2017, 08:32:04 PM
Would he need a license? :o

im pretty sure he would. Can you imagine him going into the DMV and filling out the paperwork.
Name: Jesus Christ
Address: Heaven

Probably wouldn't go over well with the grouchy clerk

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Spaceman Spiff on February 01, 2017, 08:41:29 PM
im pretty sure he would. Can you imagine him going into the DMV and filling out the paperwork.
Address: Heaven Bethlehem.

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on February 01, 2017, 08:38:04 PM
Love blood oranges! ;D

Right? The first time I had one was when I was stationed in Germany!! I buy them when I can find them at the local HEB or Whole Foods

starrmtn001

Quote from: Spaceman Spiff on February 01, 2017, 08:41:29 PM
Address: Heaven

Just got a visual of that.  Lol!

jason.callan

Quote from: lukathing03🗾🇯🇵🗻🌸 on February 01, 2017, 08:04:56 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynkvseK8lb4

Just watched this vid i love screamin sicilian pizza it's the best frozen pizza i ever had. I usually buy the pepperoni or 3 little piggies with bbq sauce on it. I like crispy crust so i bake mine directly on the rack and they come out great. And if there is any left over i warm it on a frying pan on low-medium heat because the oven takes to long and microwaving makes the crust soggy. #lifehacks

I can't wait to try it. please stay tuned for a review in the near future. I wish my Walmart had a bigger selection of them.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Spaceman Spiff on February 01, 2017, 09:06:09 PM
Thank you!
Ya dun guud Spaceman Spiff. 

Oh, and welcome to BellGab, new friend.  I hope you post frequently. ;)

Thank you Star!  And here is a very special drink for you

Star Ruby

1 oz Solerno
    1 oz fresh blood orange juice
    1 oz Lillet Rouge
    1 oz Hendrick’s Gin

Shake ingredients with ice and fine strain into a chilled coupe glass.  Garnish with an orange twist.

jason.callan

Quote from: Spaceman Spiff on February 01, 2017, 09:19:36 PM

Star Ruby

1 oz Solerno
    1 oz Lillet Rouge
    1 oz Hendrick’s Gin

Shake ingredients with ice and fine strain into a chilled coupe glass.  Garnish with an orange twist.

that sounds really good

Not sure if I can find that over here. But yes, I'd love to have a bottle of it. :)

effluenza

Quote from: Laughing Gator on February 01, 2017, 08:13:14 PM
No it doesn't Max but unlike in so many cases where the woman has no where else to go and goes back to her abuser, that isn't the case here.
She currently lives in her own apartment in another town, is not in any way financially dependent on Senda, neither has a car, it's hard to see each other and she broke up with him and filed a restraining order 6 months ago.

So, why did she go back with George ?? He's admitted that his "twitchy" doesn't work, it isn't for his charming personality or good looks, so why ??
Maybe just maybe it was he was going to stop giving money to her ?  ???

She could never speak to him again at that point easy peasy but came back to grift some more money. It certainly doesn't make it right, but there are women out there who will take abuse for $$.

She only came back to Falkie once he stopped paying trying to scam more money out of him. According to Falkie he refused to keep paying and I don't think she has been back to the hovel since so it's obvious what her motivations are. She is just a big a leach if not more so than Falkie. That being the case doesn't excuse the beatings she probably got from time to time. They are bother better off without the other in this case.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Spaceman Spiff on February 01, 2017, 09:19:36 PM

Star Ruby

1 oz Solerno
    1 oz Lillet Rouge
    1 oz Hendrick’s Gin

Thanks, Spiff, I just drooled all over my laptop screen. ;D

damon

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on February 01, 2017, 09:53:30 PM
Mr. Callan - are you a fan of industrial metal?  If so, that's another thing we can discuss at Circle Conclave 2017.
Gerry, Jason Callan now has his own thread my friend

jason.callan

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on February 01, 2017, 09:53:30 PM
Mr. Callan - are you a fan of industrial metal?  If so, that's another thing we can discuss at Circle Conclave 2017.

yes I am, I love most forms of metal my friend including old school grindcore. I look forward to our chat.

https://youtu.be/w19XR_fNJ1s

jason.callan

Quote from: Damon on February 01, 2017, 10:42:12 PM
Gerry, Jason Callan now has his own thread my friend

thank you so very much friend. I will have to officially announce this on video Tomm night after work.

Quote from: Jason Callan on February 01, 2017, 11:33:08 PM
thank you so very much friend. I will have to officially announce this on video Tomm night after work.

No packages from Heather Wade yet?

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 01, 2017, 11:51:16 PM
No packages from Heather Wade yet?

Is this the same Heather Wade who was an "adult entertainer"? I read somewhere that she sends slightly soiled garments to her fans.

WOTR

Quote from: weareharbinger on February 01, 2017, 09:52:23 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNAB_kSODCc

How is it that any time I start feeling a twinge of sympathy another video gets posted? Who would encourage anybody who they care about to record all of the crap in their life and post it to bloody youtube?  Here Kathy, talk about your failed marriage, your eviction, your interactions with your social worker, or relationship, your financial state and everything else that has led you to the position you  find yourself in now...

Hones