Poll

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Author Topic: The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)  (Read 4633166 times)

How is the Incapable Bulk’s (tm) livestream going?
He is talking about star trek actors now

He is talking about star trek actors now
Thanks, I could have looked myself but I’d rather have an elephant step on my testicles.

Thanks, I could have looked myself but I’d rather have an elephant step on my testicles.
your welcome

more computer talk by george. he wants an alienware computer

now its jason callan talk on george's live stream

He could make that 4381 howl like a banshee!

That was me in 93! Scott AFB

Senda: Recent "Grinding Video" Theory Arises; "Power Of The Sun" Duo Suggested
« Reply #89376 on: March 14, 2018, 08:35:07 AM »
RE: "ABRAM GRINDS DOWN MY SOFA BED. ADULT LANGUAGE."

I don't know what to say. Except this. "We" have effectively harnessed the power of the Sun with these two. And yes, as noted in a comment earlier, no danger of any fire, huh...? I'm sure they have water ready, just in case...?

Looks like the skilled labor isn't wearing eye protection, nor anything to guard against flying metal shards. Like to the face and head. With the "guy" looking on, no doubt also unaware of any dangers. There you go. A soon-to-be-classic film. Especially for late night.

I wonder if that part had any purpose before being cut off? Since that appears to be some fold-down sofa thing, maybe it needed to be there. Why didn't the guy just cover it? I admit I don't know, but hacking away at something seems to be the first and only choice.

Gee, after the thin piece of metal was cut -- or ground off -- how tough could be the thick steel of those shipping container things? No problem...especially in the desert...with wall outlets handy...in the middle of nowhere......

Those two. The Power Of The Sun. Itself. Fused. Infused. Harnessed. Steered. Guided. Galloping down the path toward a greater purpose. It grows. It lives. "We" may be seeing the evolution of mankind, accomplishing feats far beyond those of mere mortals -- as I admit I am. It's a scale grander than the "Evil Sewergabbers" will ever know. Or ever dream of attaining.

♫My mind is tellin' me no but my body, my body's tellin' me yes
Baby, I don't want to hurt nobody
But there is something that I must confess♫

♫There ain't nothin' wrong
when Abe and Falkie grind♫

George: " Thanks for cutting off that piece of metal, you want to hang out for a while?"

Abrahm: "Uh..no..umm...I've got friends waiting for me outside"

Kid seems like a nice guy just trying to help a old fuck out and the old fuck still can't even get his name right.

Kid seems like a nice guy just trying to help a old fuck out and the old fuck still can't even get his name right.
As long as he gets George’s name right and does as he is told all is well.

Hope he at least tried to round the edge off that metal. If not its  going to be far sharper than before. Also,  George,  perhaps it's  time to thin out your place? The clutter is out of control.

Hope he at least tried to round the edge off that metal. If not its  going to be far sharper than before. Also,  George,  perhaps it's  time to thin out your place? The clutter is out of control.

Ya think? George's apartment is a match head waiting to ignite. I thought the interior refrigerator images were bad but the wide sweep shot of his apartment screamed FIRE!

Most people who die in house fires die from being overcome from toxic smoke and in their beds. Has George checked the electrical socket that his burned out microwave was plugged into? I doubt it.

But forget the fire danger, how about mold? Not the ordinary mold but the dry type when disturbed becomes airborne and gets sucked into lungs causing serious respiratory issues which George has admitted he has. I'm surprised his doctor hasn't detected breathing issues that are typical caused by toxic mold spores.

But hey, I regress and besides it's time for another trip down memory lane with my favorite childhood friend, Testors model airplane glue!

Wheels up, let's go flying kids!

Good morning Senda. Tell me again how a useless piece of shit who lives off the taxpayers has excess money to buy worthless shit like this? And you said it may be the only one in the world? Not quite. Here's another one. Quick, grab it before it's gone.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Galaxy-Pops-Alien-Head-Store-Display-with-Light-up-Eyes/352299678794?hash=item5206b27c4a:g:tnAAAOSwS0lZ4ogj

One more sensational image at a time as we inch closer to 3000 pages of total lunacy...

Good morning Senda. Tell me again how a useless piece of shit who lives off the taxpayers has excess money to buy worthless shit like this? And you said it may be the only one in the world? Not quite. Here's another one. Quick, grab it before it's gone.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Galaxy-Pops-Alien-Head-Store-Display-with-Light-up-Eyes/352299678794?hash=item5206b27c4a:g:tnAAAOSwS0lZ4ogj

George said in the live stream last night that he paid about $40 for his.  His is the EU version, so Ol' Gerry assumes that means it's worth more than a run-of-the-mill North American version.

Failure to perform annual inspections could miss a severe mold growth which I'm sure exists in George's apartment. The bathroom (yet unseen) is likely the worst.

The Guy From Pittsburgh. Episode # 513 . My bathroom cleaning. Work in progress.

The Master is working hard on cleaning up his entire apartment.  Please do not discourage the man by criticizing him or engaging in wild conjecture about the status of various rooms that he may or may not have had time to get to yet.

George said in the live stream last night that he paid about $40 for his.  His is the EU version, so Ol' Gerry assumes that means it's worth more than a run-of-the-mill North American version.

The one currently selling on eBay  was made in Spain as well.  I think Senda should buy it.  Everyone should have two of these worthless pieces of shit priceless works of art.

Good morning Senda. Tell me again how a useless piece of shit who lives off the taxpayers has excess money to buy worthless shit like this?

How could a useless piece of shit who lives off the taxpayers not buy worthless shit like this? That is the real question. I mean what's your problem? It sounds to me like you've got a chip on your shoulder because maybe you have to work for your money. That's your fault not Senda's. George is clearly the bigger animal. Sloth will find a way. Good things come to those who couldn't give less of a shit about anybody or anything other than their own smelly hide buddy. That's the real world of geniuses of George's caliber. How can you not see this?

Oh no! Some imposter White Crow ruined my good name with George. Almost 3,000 pages and four years of my efforts gone in flash. How much is this going to cost me to repair?
White Crow that is just aweful...you have always been a good friend & ally. However I think $100 would work.

I don't know what to say. Except this. "We" have effectively harnessed the power of the Sun with these two. And yes, as noted in a comment earlier, no danger of any fire, huh...? I'm sure they have water ready, just in case...?

Looks like the skilled labor isn't wearing eye protection, nor anything to guard against flying metal shards. Like to the face and head. With the "guy" looking on, no doubt also unaware of any dangers. There you go. A soon-to-be-classic film. Especially for late night.

I wonder if that part had any purpose before being cut off? Since that appears to be some fold-down sofa thing, maybe it needed to be there. Why didn't the guy just cover it? I admit I don't know, but hacking away at something seems to be the first and only choice.

Gee, after the thin piece of metal was cut -- or ground off -- how tough could be the thick steel of those shipping container things? No problem...especially in the desert...with wall outlets handy...in the middle of nowhere......

Those two. The Power Of The Sun. Itself. Fused. Infused. Harnessed. Steered. Guided. Galloping down the path toward a greater purpose. It grows. It lives. "We" may be seeing the evolution of mankind, accomplishing feats far beyond those of mere mortals -- as I admit I am. It's a scale grander than the "Evil Sewergabbers" will ever know. Or ever dream of attaining.

Was George naked?

White Crow that is just aweful...you have always been a good friend & ally. However I think $100 would work.

I watched George's live youtube chat video for a short time last night without signing in for chat. He was banning people left and right, calling them trolls and haters. They were doing nothing of the sort. George took offense when none was intended. Maybe he was having a bad night because his of eye surgery and cleaning the ice box. Oh well.

Was George naked?
Everyone is naked under their clothes.

Senda: Claimed Movie-Acting Credit Was "The Monk"; Was It This Spanish Film?
« Reply #89392 on: March 14, 2018, 06:22:26 PM »
RE: Speaking of Spain...The guy's admitted movie-acting gig; a film he called "The Monk"-- which must have been the 1990 version, from what I could deduce.

Looks like he got omitted from credit on that one, since he said his scene got cut anyway. No listing anywhere from studio records. That explains it. Nothing like the expense of bringing in some unknown extra all the way from America, just to do a scene that will get cut, anyway. Can't wait to hear about the guy's time in Spain working on that film. And/or insider, "behind-the-scenes" stories on the cast and crew.

Senda: Yes, Nothing Like The Talk Of "Someone" Putting Guns In His Hands...
« Reply #89393 on: March 14, 2018, 06:31:35 PM »
I'll say this. Firmly. I read things in the guy's live chat I find disturbing. If that young kid thinks it a good idea to plan to put firearms in the hands of you-know-who, he'd better background him thoroughly. But worry not. If the guy is not legally allowed under federal law to handle firearms or ammunition, nothing like someone telling the world he would "like" or that he "plans" to train him in their use. That could be a felony under federal law.

Not to be taken lightly. The call to keep guns out of the hands of those not legally allowed to have them -- and the mentally ill and the abusive, ranting, irrational, paranoid monster types who feel the world wrongs them and they want to get even all the time. Know any from online?

Stated. Firmly. No laughing matter. OK? That is a serious thing to "plan" or whatever. That kid better think long-and-hard before he gets online and makes his possible intentions known. As in being an accomplice to a federal crime. A felony crime. Think and think further -- long-and-hard about it.

The Guy From Pittsburgh. Episode # 513 . My bathroom cleaning. Work in progress.

The Master is working hard on cleaning up his entire apartment.  Please do not discourage the man by criticizing him or engaging in wild conjecture about the status of various rooms that he may or may not have had time to get to yet.
WTF ?
he had the WHOLE of Casa Senda CLEAN for his inspection LESS THAN A YEAR AGO !
(or did he ?...I thought he posted numerous YouTube videos detailing the “cleaning” ?)

IF so (I must assume so...as George said so !) then Casa Senda has turned into a SHIT HOLE (as described by President Trump) within a few months !

UNLESS...it is all the fault of the CIGARETTE SMOKING BLACK MAN that broke into Casa Senda through the open door and stole his iPad and $4 in change...

hmmmm

WTF ?
he had the WHOLE of Casa Senda CLEAN for his inspection LESS THAN A YEAR AGO !
(or did he ?...I thought he posted numerous YouTube videos detailing the “cleaning” ?)

IF so (I must assume so...as George said so !) then Casa Senda has turned into a SHIT HOLE (as described by President Trump) within a few months !

UNLESS...it is all the fault of the CIGARETTE SMOKING BLACK MAN that broke into Casa Senda through the open door and stole his iPad and $4 in change...

hmmmm
Stole his ipad and 4 buxx.  something always nagged at me about this.  It's not what he said was stolen, it's what was not said to be stolen by the big, black, scary man.  sendas heart and virginity.  Maybe  because he gave those away several decades ago when he maneuvered himself into the L.A. county lock up.

Re: Senda: Yes, Nothing Like The Talk Of "Someone" Putting Guns In His Hands...
« Reply #89396 on: March 14, 2018, 08:09:51 PM »
I'll say this. Firmly. I read things in the guy's live chat I find disturbing. If that young kid thinks it a good idea to plan to put firearms in the hands of you-know-who, he'd better background him thoroughly. But worry not. If the guy is not legally allowed under federal law to handle firearms or ammunition, nothing like someone telling the world he would "like" or that he "plans" to train him in their use. That could be a felony under federal law.

Not to be taken lightly. The call to keep guns out of the hands of those not legally allowed to have them -- and the mentally ill and the abusive, ranting, irrational, paranoid monster types who feel the world wrongs them and they want to get even all the time. Know any from online?

Stated. Firmly. No laughing matter. OK? That is a serious thing to "plan" or whatever. That kid better think long-and-hard before he gets online and makes his possible intentions known. As in being an accomplice to a federal crime. A felony crime. Think and think further -- long-and-hard about it.

When he becomes a land barron in Nevada, the governor is going to pardon him. Do hou not pay attention to anything?

Listening to George talk about cleaning is exhausting.  Perhaps he could find employment as a professional excuse maker and then he could afford a maid.

Never heard someone talk so much about cleaning and do so little of it.

Never heard someone talk so much about cleaning and do so little of it.

George never got over Noory telling him his apartment was cluttered. Noory made him out to be nothing but an overweight fool trying to act like he was big league when everybody knew he was just a hapless idiot with a bloated neck and gut.

It soon became George's goal to show the world (all 11 sewergabbers) he really was sitting next to JFK when oswald's bullet bounced off his manboobs and killed Kennedy.