Poll

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Author Topic: The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)  (Read 5229530 times)

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (AKA George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)
« Reply #88620 on: February 23, 2018, 07:39:57 PM »

other video from the fat cunt bitch.

« Reply #88621 on: February 23, 2018, 08:47:02 PM »

oh really george. why would you go to the women section to look for swimsuits? are you stalking some girls? you prev.

Money making idea for Falkie
« Reply #88622 on: February 23, 2018, 08:54:31 PM »
George, I have an idea for you to make some money. You should sell your 13 cats to your local korean market. You know that they love cats because it the other white meat.

« Reply #88623 on: February 23, 2018, 08:55:41 PM »
If I lived nearby, I would get permission to trap any and every cat in a five block radius of that ignoramus.  I would take them to a shelter/rescue where they would receive proper care and have a chance at an adoption from anyone other than the emotionally retarded.   "So I talked to her, and gave her a kiss," he said in a baby voice.  Vomit.  After trapping and dropping off those poor cats., I'd go home, pop a bowl of corn, pour me a nice cold one, and sit and watch the impending ranting shit show with a big smile on my face.

i'd bring in more coyotes.

« Reply #88624 on: February 23, 2018, 08:58:00 PM »
George, I have an idea for you to make some money. You should sell your 13 cats to your local korean market. You know that they love cats because it the other white meat.

Koreans like dog. Chinese like cat.

« Reply #88625 on: February 23, 2018, 09:03:08 PM »

other video from the fat cunt bitch.
He says he doesn’t understand why someone would pay outrageous prices for a blanket but can’t understand why paying $300 to be able to charge $300 and then having to pay 36% interest is more outrageous?

« Reply #88626 on: February 23, 2018, 09:03:27 PM »
Koreans like dog. Chinese like cat.
you are right, my bad.

« Reply #88627 on: February 23, 2018, 09:35:29 PM »
Falkie, if you are so broke, why are you doing unboxing fucking videos? You keep on telling people that your broke in many of your videos.

« Reply #88628 on: February 23, 2018, 09:50:19 PM »
Senda must have another inspection coming up.

I'm beginning to believe that whoever does these so-called required Section 8 inspections seems to keep missing the Senda apartment. I noticed my inquiry to the Contra Costa Health Department regarding Senda's unit has yet to receive a response.

Maybe they are busy and too busy to check on the health of elderly Martinez residents who live alone...hmmmm....

« Reply #88629 on: February 23, 2018, 10:01:41 PM »
I'm beginning to believe that whoever does these so-called required Section 8 inspections seems to keep missing the Senda apartment. I noticed my inquiry to the Contra Costa Health Department regarding Senda's unit has yet to receive a response.

Maybe they are busy and too busy to check on the health of elderly Martinez residents who live alone...hmmmm....
I think that the health department person who went to falkie place is still MIA in falkie's place buried under all of the shit in his place.

« Reply #88630 on: February 23, 2018, 10:10:52 PM »

oh really george. why would you go to the women section to look for swimsuits? are you stalking some girls? you prev.

He went to the hospital complaining of chest pains, the doctor who diagnosed him with acid reflux restricted him to a diet of bland foods and to avoid tomato sauce, pepperoni pizza and/or other food products that would cause acid reflux to further occur so what does the fat cunt do?

« Reply #88631 on: February 23, 2018, 10:18:40 PM »
He went to the hospital complaining of chest pains, the doctor who diagnosed him with acid reflux restricted him to a diet of bland foods and to avoid tomato sauce, pepperoni pizza and/or other food products that would cause acid reflux to further occur so what does the fat cunt do?

Well, as we've heard before when he's been told something: it's the same old thing, just like having his mother telling him what to do - but that was always what was best for her, not him.  He knows what's best for him, and that's what he wants to do in the moment.

« Reply #88632 on: February 23, 2018, 10:23:29 PM »
Whatever happened to the old time traveling circuses, that would display folks like Falkie and Kathy? 

They'd be paid a portion of the ticket sales, and earn their keep doing after hours tasks like watering the elephants, cleaning the stables, and packing and unpacking when the show moved to the next town.  And have lots of friends among the clowns, freaks, and other carnies

« Reply #88633 on: February 24, 2018, 01:23:03 AM »

george said that predicted an earthquake, I know that he can predicted them because he just has to roll out of bed. He is a very fat cunt.

« Reply #88634 on: February 24, 2018, 01:41:46 AM »
Whatever happened to the old time traveling circuses, that would display folks like Falkie and Kathy? 

They'd be paid a portion of the ticket sales, and earn their keep doing after hours tasks like watering the elephants, cleaning the stables, and packing and unpacking when the show moved to the next town.  And have lots of friends among the clowns, freaks, and other carnies
the best idea I have ever seen for the pair of freaks (aka slow Kathy and the FAT CUNT SENDA) to actually earn their keep !
I say BRILLIANT !

would he be sporting his red shorts and toke man t-shirt ?
and would she be dressed like the slow Kathy Fleshy Mutant Love Doll ?

« Reply #88635 on: February 24, 2018, 01:46:18 AM »
He called 911 and was transported via ambulance, as he "didn't want to take the bus", to the hospital complaining of chest pains, the doctor who diagnosed him with acid reflux restricted him to a diet of bland foods and to avoid tomato sauce, pepperoni pizza and/or other food products that would cause acid reflux to further occur so what does the fat cunt do?
FIFY

« Reply #88636 on: February 24, 2018, 02:36:28 AM »
According to the notice on SocialBlade the Youtube partner culling has occured and George has 1005 subs. So he made it? George wins! Am I getting that right? https://socialblade.com/youtube/channel/UC1aLSvZUfvXZpoZyTL7fkng

I just checked the sub count.  It looks like 999.

« Reply #88637 on: February 24, 2018, 02:38:21 AM »
the best idea I have ever seen for the pair of freaks (aka slow Kathy and the FAT CUNT SENDA) to actually earn their keep !
I say BRILLIANT !

would he be sporting his red shorts and toke man t-shirt ?
and would she be dressed like the slow Kathy Fleshy Mutant Love Doll ?

I guess his YouTube channel is sort of the modern equivalent, and we don't even have to pay a sideshow admission.  And the circus is never out of town.

« Reply #88638 on: February 24, 2018, 03:25:26 AM »
I don't believe someone on public assistance should own a pet, either. Much less 13. Pet ownership (and especially that of cats) is a financial commitment.

Really this is all just common-sense stuff. The man is a fool.
Yeah, I was shocked to learn today someone got approved for public housing when they have two alleged service animals, one of whom is large, and yet neither are spayed or neutered!  An animal in heat as a service dog??? In public housing!

« Reply #88639 on: February 24, 2018, 12:09:34 PM »
I guess his YouTube channel is sort of the modern equivalent, and we don't even have to pay a sideshow admission.  And the circus is never out of town.
DOUBLE BRILLIANT ON THE FAT CUNT FREAK SENDA'S PART !

now, IF he only could convince YouTube to create a "CIRCUS SIDESHOW FREAKS" area for him to make those millions in revenue !

« Reply #88640 on: February 24, 2018, 02:05:03 PM »
The kitchen is coming along well.

But if you get asked what tamales are do not show that canned shit. They are not tamales.

« Reply #88641 on: February 24, 2018, 04:13:07 PM »

But if you get asked what tamales are do not show that canned shit. They are not tamales.

the kitchen is "coming along well"...
hmmm
I, personally, could NOT notice anything (the "canned shit tamales") except his unsanitary (politely put) kitchen surface where he prepares his "healthy home cooked meals"...

someone needs to share this with his "personal healthcare team" !

« Reply #88642 on: February 24, 2018, 04:16:50 PM »

would any self respecting human dare to share a "healthy home cooked meal" with Falkie ?

damn, even prisoners on death row are NOT subjected to shit like that prepared like that !
(even when they are scheduled to die later that day)

« Reply #88643 on: February 24, 2018, 05:04:35 PM »
the kitchen is "coming along well"...
hmmm
I, personally, could NOT notice anything (the "canned shit tamales") except his unsanitary (politely put) kitchen surface where he prepares his "healthy home cooked meals"...

someone needs to share this with his "personal healthcare team" !

“I don’t know why I have acid reflux.”

« Reply #88644 on: February 24, 2018, 05:41:33 PM »
I would prefer to eat a piece of dog shit off the road than any food prepared in that nightmare.  I wonder what sort of bacteria the bacteria have in that shithole.

« Reply #88645 on: February 24, 2018, 06:31:31 PM »
No matter where you look, dirt and filth are everywhere. I can't even begin to imagine preparing anything to eat in this pigsty. Surely he can't be that mentally challenged that exposing his germ infested kitchen to the world is acceptable? 

Look at his oven, it's black, burned food black,  the racks are black too instead of being shiny. His kitchen is a 3rd world slum, I can't even imagine what his bathroom looks like? It's probably black too, covered with black mold. You don't have to be a health professional to determine the underlying cause of his health problems. He's killing himself and when he finally develops a respiratory lung infection that will ultimately lead to pneumonia Kathy's beloved boyfriend will become nothing more than a caretaker to a box of cremated bones.

RIP George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburg show is over...

« Reply #88646 on: February 24, 2018, 07:37:38 PM »
No matter where you look, dirt and filth are everywhere. I can't even begin to imagine preparing anything to eat in this pigsty. Surely he can't be that mentally challenged that exposing his germ infested kitchen to the world is acceptable? 

Look at his oven, it's black, burned food black,  the racks are black too instead of being shiny. His kitchen is a 3rd world slum, I can't even imagine what his bathroom looks like? It's probably black too, covered with black mold. You don't have to be a health professional to determine the underlying cause of his health problems. He's killing himself and when he finally develops a respiratory lung infection that will ultimately lead to pneumonia Kathy's beloved boyfriend will become nothing more than a caretaker to a box of cremated bones.

RIP George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburg show is over...

how is it even possible for a human to live in such filth ?

my only guess is the FAT CUNT SENDA is going for the "BIG PAYDAY" by eventually developing a life threatening fulminating viral, bacterial and fungi life threatening illness (he IS almost there would be my guess) and then BLAME the section 8 welfare building inspection for NOT DOING THEIR JOB and THAT IS WHY BE ALMOST DIED so his only recourse is to SUE and collect millions !

damn, hand it to the FAT CUNT SENDA for coming up with such a diabolical plan !

« Reply #88647 on: February 24, 2018, 07:39:50 PM »
“I don’t know why I have acid reflux.”
I have NEVER had acid reflux...

until I viewed that video

« Reply #88648 on: February 24, 2018, 08:46:10 PM »
how is it even possible for a human to live in such filth ?

my only guess is the FAT CUNT SENDA is going for the "BIG PAYDAY" by eventually developing a life threatening fulminating viral, bacterial and fungi life threatening illness (he IS almost there would be my guess) and then BLAME the section 8 welfare building inspection for NOT DOING THEIR JOB and THAT IS WHY BE ALMOST DIED so his only recourse is to SUE and collect millions !

damn, hand it to the FAT CUNT SENDA for coming up with such a diabolical plan !

The problem is who is going to file a wrongful death lawsuit? Sweet Kathy? She's not related to him by blood or by marriage. They don't live together so she can't be considered a common-law spouse. Senda has no children or if he has I've never heard him speak of them. No attorney is going to become a pro-bono legal representative, bay area lawyers some of the highest paid attorneys in the nation. Nope, he's going to die from the most common ailment for people over 65, the county will get stuck paying for the cremation costs, his apartment will have everything hauled away and trashed before being re-done and leased out and the world will continue to spin, orangey and the rest of the cats will either find another source for food or will become food for another animal.

And in the final moment another 'Failed YouTube Star' will be gone and the only question left is will this thread finally end?

« Reply #88649 on: February 24, 2018, 09:20:03 PM »
What are the odds? Almost 6 million traffic accidents a year in the USA and George almost witnessed one. The live broadcasting news legend lives on!