Poll

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Author Topic: The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)  (Read 4632807 times)

Re: The General Musings of Falkie2013 (AKA George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)
« Reply #87720 on: January 09, 2018, 09:07:55 PM »
Go all balls out!   

Herself won't buy him one of those; Come to think of it she won't let us buy him a reach around stick either. I'm not sure she'd cross the street to piss on him if he was on fire.

Re: The General Musings of Falkie2013 (AKA George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)
« Reply #87721 on: January 09, 2018, 09:27:25 PM »
Go all balls out!   

is that a "fancy eye irritation outfit" ?

might be a good idea if George buys it (or grifts for it) before it's too late to save the eye...

« Reply #87723 on: January 09, 2018, 11:50:14 PM »
Falkie knows more than the doctors do about most things, including what he needs to stay healthy, and how to stay fit.  There are trolls and haters who have been predicting his demise for decades, but he's a survivor so you better just get used to him being around for a long time. 

So STFU, watch the next video, and get your checkbook out.

« Reply #87724 on: January 09, 2018, 11:52:46 PM »
Ha!  I was hoping you or IB would chime in on this!  LOL!

Yes, it's clearly shit encrusted in his nails and cuticles. How often do you think he washes his hands? How often does he bathe? He could grow potatoes in his nailbeds. So disgusting. There was a homeless man on the subway today who had crapped himself. It made me think of Senda. Senda probably smells like old man, greasy hair and crap.

« Reply #87725 on: January 09, 2018, 11:54:26 PM »
Falkie knows more than the doctors do about most things
Of course he does. He was reading medical books at age three and writing them at age four.

« Reply #87726 on: January 10, 2018, 12:57:58 AM »
Of course he does. He was reading medical books at age three and writing them at age four.
Dr. Oz...
Dr. Phil...
Next
Dr. FAT FUNT SENDA
"reading medical journals since the age of 3 and writing articles since the age of 4"

« Reply #87727 on: January 10, 2018, 01:05:44 AM »
Dr. Oz...
Dr. Phil...
Next
Dr. FAT FUNT SENDA
"reading medical journals since the age of 3 and writing articles since the age of 4"

But he wrote the drafts on an Etch-A-Sketch and his mother erased them.

« Reply #87728 on: January 10, 2018, 01:11:00 AM »

You keep that up and you won't be contributing to the car fund

« Reply #87729 on: January 10, 2018, 01:22:14 AM »
Now that Falie won't need glasses, will having gotten a free pair from George Noory still mean he won't light him up in his videos

« Reply #87730 on: January 10, 2018, 11:02:21 AM »
Yes, it's clearly shit encrusted in his nails and cuticles. How often do you think he washes his hands? How often does he bathe? He could grow potatoes in his nailbeds. So disgusting. There was a homeless man on the subway today who had crapped himself. It made me think of Senda. Senda probably smells like old man, greasy hair and crap.
well, he did mention in his most recent "haul video" he was "going to shower"...
we shall wait and see IF he announces in a future video IF he actually did shower...

and his previous "I am going to shower" statement occurred on September 12, 2017...
however, after completing an exhaustive search of follow up videos, NO confirmation of actually completing the task was found

hope this helps answer your question

NOTE: if George had his "personal assistant" (taxpayer funded, of course), I feel certain George could accomplish said task (with assistance, of course) at least monthly...

are you offering to help ?

« Reply #87731 on: January 10, 2018, 12:26:24 PM »
well, he did mention in his most recent "haul video" he was "going to shower"...
I suspect stepping into his shower would actually increase the filth and detritus covering him.  Getting rained on the other day probably made him the cleanest he has been in years.

« Reply #87732 on: January 10, 2018, 12:27:40 PM »
So, is the stupid bastard walking with a red-tipped cane in one hand, and his tin cup in the other?  He probably found out that if he's legally blind, he can collect another $245 every month.

Senda: National Geographic Cover Story: "We All Come From His Loins"
« Reply #87734 on: January 10, 2018, 03:50:39 PM »
Meanwhile, at the National Geographic magazine...

« Reply #87735 on: January 10, 2018, 04:49:15 PM »
No, it's shit. He uses cheap 1-ply from the dollar store to wipe his ginormous ass.

The disgusting fucking pig deserves to go blind.

Hi, Laura.  How you doing? 

« Reply #87738 on: January 10, 2018, 09:07:39 PM »
Left a comment for George on his video suggesting that it wasn't such a great idea for him to be digging in his surgically repaired eye like that.
He deleted it of course.     I know. I know.  STFU!

« Reply #87739 on: January 10, 2018, 09:29:38 PM »
Left a comment for George on his video suggesting that it wasn't such a great idea for him to be digging in his surgically repaired eye like that.

Yeah, I suggested he refer his Doctor to either the video, or Bellgab, in order to see what his patient is up to since George said he didn't know what could possibly be wrong with his eye.  I don't suppose that post is still on there either. 

« Reply #87740 on: January 10, 2018, 09:38:37 PM »

The doctor tells you NOT to rub or touch eye, the surgeon and the nurses warn you to NOT touch your eye and if it feels a little uncomfortable apply a few eye drops. The eye drops schedule of which you have about 4 different types of eye drops has printed out across the top in large type DO NOT RUB EYE.

But hey, what do I care? Let the dickhead stick a hot poker stick in his eye socket. If he has to have additional surgery it's no problem, medi-cal will pay for it, won't cost his fat ass a penny.

« Reply #87741 on: January 10, 2018, 10:54:13 PM »

Frikkin moron grifter thinks that California owes him money (with interest)for years he didnít get COLA increases on his SSDI. 

« Reply #87742 on: January 10, 2018, 11:03:14 PM »
Frikkin moron grifter thinks that California owes him money (with interest)for years he didnít get COLA increases on his SSDI.
yea, I really got a kick out of his commentary regarding California owing him money also !

I bet he addresses this issue with his Senator when he calls about his local DMV insisting he take a written exam and driver's test BEFORE he gets his DL..
LOL

« Reply #87743 on: January 10, 2018, 11:10:56 PM »

That would have been... It's too bad he should embrace the hate (tm)

« Reply #87744 on: January 11, 2018, 01:06:51 AM »

Sooner or later the obese slug is gonna choke on a giant hunk of pizza and his cats are just going to sit there watching him turn blue....

« Reply #87745 on: January 11, 2018, 01:13:06 AM »
yea, I really got a kick out of his commentary regarding California owing him money also !

I bet he addresses this issue with his Senator when he calls about his local DMV insisting he take a written exam and driver's test BEFORE he gets his DL..
LOL

Wait until he has to get basic auto insurance, he will have to pay 16 year old rates for the first year. He's really gonna be pissed, especially living in the bay area where car insurance is very expensive.

« Reply #87746 on: January 11, 2018, 04:33:09 AM »
Is the fat cunt dead?

« Reply #87747 on: January 11, 2018, 07:45:03 AM »
Wait until he has to get basic auto insurance, he will have to pay 16 year old rates for the first year. He's really gonna be pissed, especially living in the bay area where car insurance is very expensive.

I wouldn't be worried about that. George has dreams! When he becomes a youtube superstar this will be a minor expense. Hopefully he will have enough cash flow to buy a Highlander and cars for his friend too.

Faith Hope Love ALL

Dream Big!

« Reply #87748 on: January 11, 2018, 07:46:43 AM »

I wouldn't be worried about that. George has dreams! When he becomes a youtube superstar this will be a minor expense. Hopefully he will have enough cash flow to buy a Highlander and cars for his friend too.

Faith Hope Love ALL

Dream Big

« Reply #87749 on: January 11, 2018, 07:47:39 AM »
Sooner or later the obese slug is gonna choke on a giant hunk of pizza and his cats are just going to sit there watching him turn blue....