Poll

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Author Topic: The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)  (Read 4636357 times)

Re: Senda: "On The Cover Of The Rolling Stone" (#SewergabStrong)
« Reply #87690 on: January 08, 2018, 10:08:12 PM »
Meanwhile, at Rolling Stone magazine...

HASHTAGS:
#pittsburghstealer.com #SendaNation #Senda2018 #SendaSchemes #SewergabStrong #thegreatmaroneygoldrush #goingfullretardonYouTube #getcertainproperty #WeIsSewergab
LOL !!
I am rushing out tomorrow to purchase a Rolling Stone Magazine !
do you suppose George would autograph it for me if I sent it to him ?
(of course a "donation" would be included)

Re: The General Musings of Falkie2013 (AKA George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)
« Reply #87691 on: January 08, 2018, 10:10:17 PM »
George Noory, world-wide personality and paranormal/UFO expert speaks to a room full of overweight female fans on how great he is and if it wasn't for the 'Guy from Pittsburb', he would be under a bridge smoking crack and drinking from a discarded mustard jar.

looks like George (in red with an iPhone) in drag to me...
(incognito, due to the restraining order Mr. Noory has in place)

I could be wrong...

Re: The General Musings of Falkie2013 (AKA George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)
« Reply #87692 on: January 08, 2018, 11:24:57 PM »

falkie talks about the weather and cats and other crap like his blood shot eyes aka bleeding eyes? His words not mine. he will be calling the doctor.

Re: The General Musings of Falkie2013 (AKA George Senda, THE IDIOT )
« Reply #87693 on: January 09, 2018, 12:49:26 AM »
Apparently dipshit senda didn't listen to the eye surgeon who would have told him to NOT TOUCH his eye especially with his FILTHY fingers. Anybody who has undergone eye surgery or cataract removal knows you do not touch your eye while it is healing.

He's either done damage to affected eye or allowed it to become infected. What a fucking idiot!

2018: Shaping Up To Be The Year Of #SendaNation vs. #SewergabStrong
« Reply #87694 on: January 09, 2018, 03:25:35 AM »
LOL !!
I am rushing out tomorrow to purchase a Rolling Stone Magazine !
do you suppose George would autograph it for me if I sent it to him ?
(of course a "donation" would be included)

Yes, 2018 is shaping up to be the year of:
#SendaNation vs. #SewergabStrong

A classic match up for the ages.

But instead of a donation, perhaps Senda will "talk about this" in that when you go, he'll "get certain property," instead. But in a recent video, it sounds like "The Great Maroney Gold Rush" was a fiasco for you-know-who. In the "food haul in the rain" video, hear when he says the rain had something to do with Maroney's ghost -- and in a harsh tone, he said his self-professed dear friend in heaven him sent him a "F*ck you, George."

Did I hear what he said right? Sounded like something went afoul. I bet he pissed that poor man's survivors with that grab-and-go thing -- "get certain property" -- he might have been plotting. He sure sounded like he was.

But if you miss out on that issue of Rolling Stone, there still may be copies available of his recent cover story in the National Inquirer. Maybe people online will visit pittsburghstealer.com -- and find out where that lands them these days.

« Reply #87695 on: January 09, 2018, 06:29:49 AM »
Apparently dipshit senda didn't listen to the eye surgeon who would have told him to NOT TOUCH his eye especially with his FILTHY fingers. Anybody who has undergone eye surgery or cataract removal knows you do not touch your eye while it is healing.

He's either done damage to affected eye or allowed it to become infected. What a fucking idiot!

Well, plus all the dust, kitty hair etc etc etc that surely inhabits the air space in his place.........
I think he should have kept his eye covered.  I dunno, I'm not an eye doctor, but in that environment, I would think he should have kept his eye covered.

« Reply #87696 on: January 09, 2018, 06:30:54 AM »
looks like George (in red with an iPhone) in drag to me...
(incognito, due to the restraining order Mr. Noory has in place)

I could be wrong...

I'm pretty sure that's him.

« Reply #87697 on: January 09, 2018, 07:27:50 AM »
Well, plus all the dust, kitty hair etc etc etc that surely inhabits the air space in his place.........
I think he should have kept his eye covered.  I dunno, I'm not an eye doctor, but in that environment, I would think he should have kept his eye covered.

Tax paying Americans:  Please have your wallets at the ready, shithead will be Visiting the ER soon to visit his primary care physician.  You must pay the way for 'ol shithead, so say your Masters!

« Reply #87698 on: January 09, 2018, 07:43:28 AM »

He was prescribed two types of eye drops - an antibiotic to combat infection and a steroid to prevent scarring.
He should be using the steroid for several weeks as there will be healing of his eye at a microscopic level for quite
some time. All well and good.

The antibiotic?   Hoo boy!  It has it's work cut out for it.  We just saw him grubbing in that eye with his paw. 
His cuticles are the stuff of nightmares - what mere eye drop can combat that?

« Reply #87699 on: January 09, 2018, 07:45:57 AM »
He was prescribed two types of eye drops - an antibiotic to combat infection and a steroid to prevent scarring.
He should be using the steroid for several weeks as there will be healing of his eye at a microscopic level for quite

The antibiotic?   Hoo boy!  It has it's work cut out for it.  We just saw him grubbing in that eye with his paw. 

He'll be blind soon. Proactive types should start preparing him for accessibility now.  ;)

« Reply #87700 on: January 09, 2018, 07:48:46 AM »

They need to tape his fingers together and put one of those cones on his head, like they do for dogs.  Congrats, Dipshit, you live in a sty, now you got one....in your eye....moron!

« Reply #87701 on: January 09, 2018, 07:49:14 AM »
He'll be blind soon. Proactive types should start preparing him for accessibility now.  ;)
\

Alms for the blind?

« Reply #87702 on: January 09, 2018, 08:34:24 AM »
Falkie thought that the doctor's instructions and prescriptions were just suggestions, if he felt like it.  :D

« Reply #87703 on: January 09, 2018, 08:59:03 AM »
Falkie thought that the doctor's instructions and prescriptions were just suggestions, if he felt like it.  :D
as we are all aware (thanks to George telling us), he has been reading medical journals since the age of 3 years old !
he is well aware of the necessity of proper care of a post surgical eye and will do what he feels is best !
fuck the student surgeon that performed his eye surgery !
(after all George has been reading medical journals for 62 years !...
and the "kid" is what ?...27 years old ?)

STFU HATERS !

« Reply #87704 on: January 09, 2018, 05:44:45 PM »
I don't think George has an infection.  It looks more like he pressed too hard on his eye and  because of his huge upper body strength, he accidentally caused an injury.  Oh my this could get ugly.   We may need to start a GoFundGeorge campaign to pay for all his upcoming medical needs.

Love ALL

« Reply #87705 on: January 09, 2018, 06:08:25 PM »
I don't think George has an infection.  It looks more like he pressed too hard on his eye and  because of his huge upper body strength, he accidentally caused an injury.  Oh my this could get ugly.   We may need to start a GoFundGeorge campaign to pay for all his upcoming medical needs.

Love ALL

Are you insane, man?  Lookit those fingers!  There is stuff on them (pizza sauce, perhaps)...he is taking those dirty fingers and rubbing his eyes with them.  Falkie's doctor needs to be referred to Bellgab, so he can see that his patient needs "a little extra help."  Good hand washing lessons to start!  Uggg! :-[

« Reply #87706 on: January 09, 2018, 06:12:48 PM »
Are you insane, man?  Lookit those fingers!  There is stuff on them (pizza sauce, perhaps)...he is taking those dirty fingers and rubbing his eyes with them.  Falkie's doctor needs to be referred to Bellgab, so he can see that his patient needs "a little extra help."  Good hand washing lessons to start!  Uggg! :-[

Calling Dr. MD MD?

Does that mean you are good for the GoFundGeorge campaign?

« Reply #87707 on: January 09, 2018, 06:19:57 PM »
Calling Dr. MD MD?

Let's hope the campaign won't be for a glass eye, which is what he is fixing to end up with if he keeps poking at that eyeball like that.

« Reply #87708 on: January 09, 2018, 06:22:31 PM »
Calling Dr. MD MD?

When my twenty month old son had a facial/ear surgery, we purchased a product called "No-No's."  Imimobilizers to keep dirty fingers out of surgery sites.  I would donate to a GFP dedicated to that and a big plastic neck cone for him.  And like always, I will remit the extortion money ONLY when and if Falk grows some balls and fields calls for money...no more controlled environment. 

« Reply #87709 on: January 09, 2018, 06:24:18 PM »
Let's hope the campaign won't be for a glass eye, which is what he is fixing to end up with if he keeps poking at that eyeball like that.

Eye infections after surgery are often quite serious if you don't get it checked right away.  A glass eye may well be in this dipshit's future. 

« Reply #87710 on: January 09, 2018, 06:29:58 PM »
Eye infections after surgery are often quite serious if you don't get it checked right away.  A glass eye may well be in this dipshit's future.

Here is some poor soul worried that they pretty much brushed their eye two weeks after the cataract surgery.
https://www.aao.org/eye-health/ask-ophthalmologist-q/rubbing-eyes-after-cataract-surgery

Like three days after his, our Main Man is on Youtube doing the "Hulk Smash.   Hulk Eye Irritated.  Hulk Eye All Red.  Hulk Eye Bleeding. Hulk Bitch at Stupid Doctor" in front of the whole world. 

It's unreal.

« Reply #87711 on: January 09, 2018, 06:49:52 PM »
Here is some poor soul worried that they pretty much brushed their eye two weeks after the cataract surgery.
https://www.aao.org/eye-health/ask-ophthalmologist-q/rubbing-eyes-after-cataract-surgery

Like three days after his, our Main Man is on Youtube doing the "Hulk Smash.   Hulk Eye Irritated.  Hulk Eye All Red.  Hulk Eye Bleeding. Hulk Bitch at Stupid Doctor" in front of the whole world. 

It's unreal.

I know.  To see this all play out in front of our eyes...about twenty years ago I worked for an organization which provided services for adults with developmental disabilities.  I worked with a group of six guys who lived in the same home.  I am not joking when I say that they took better care of themselves than this stupid bastard appears to be doing.  It really makes the skin crawl, and the stomach turn.  AND it just plain pisses me off.     

« Reply #87712 on: January 09, 2018, 06:51:16 PM »
Are you insane, man?  Lookit those fingers!  There is stuff on them (pizza sauce, perhaps)...

No, it's shit. He uses cheap 1-ply from the dollar store to wipe his ginormous ass.

The disgusting fucking pig deserves to go blind.

« Reply #87713 on: January 09, 2018, 06:56:05 PM »
No, it's shit. He uses cheap 1-ply from the dollar store to wipe his ginormous ass.

Ha!  I was hoping you or IB would chime in on this!  LOL!

Chefist's trademark??
« Reply #87714 on: January 09, 2018, 07:04:28 PM »
Chefist, whats the word on the trademark?

« Reply #87715 on: January 09, 2018, 07:36:59 PM »
Calling Dr. MD MD?

His hands and face are teaming with microbes...not all of them good.  :o

« Reply #87716 on: January 09, 2018, 07:47:18 PM »

mark my words...
George (AKA the FAT CUNT SENDA) will be contacting his pro bono student lawyers soon to sue the poor student surgeon that operated on his eye for free, claiming negligence for his resulting eye infection brought on by his use of cheap dollar store one-ply toilet paper (as mentioned by Laura) and NEVER washing his paws...

I am sure the poor student surgeon failed to mention NOT to use cheap dollar store one-ply toilet paper...

damn, he will probably insist the student surgeon even purchase his glass eye...

oops, here comes another grift...

« Reply #87717 on: January 09, 2018, 09:02:09 PM »
mark my words...
George (AKA the FAT CUNT SENDA) will be contacting his pro bono student lawyers soon to sue the poor student surgeon that operated on his eye for free, claiming negligence for his resulting eye infection brought on by his use of cheap dollar store one-ply toilet paper (as mentioned by Laura) and NEVER washing his paws...

I am sure the poor student surgeon failed to mention NOT to use cheap dollar store one-ply toilet paper...

damn, he will probably insist the student surgeon even purchase his glass eye...

oops, here comes another grift...

Senda being Senda, he won't resist making a video outlining how he will plan to sue the hospital, the surgeon, the surgical team and anyone else he can think of. Because Senda is a big defender of fiscal conservatism and would hate unnecessary money being wasted on frivolous lawsuits, it would only be right and proper that his lawyer (pro bono students) be aware of the full background before issuing a writ, and we send them the link to this thread.

« Reply #87718 on: January 09, 2018, 09:03:28 PM »

I thought we were going to get him one of those reach around sticks next time we went to Costco? Did you veto it?

« Reply #87719 on: January 09, 2018, 09:05:53 PM »

I thought we were going to get him one of those reach around sticks next time we went to Costco? Did you veto it?

Go all balls out!