Poll

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Author Topic: The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)  (Read 4543569 times)

Re: The General Musings of Falkie2013 (AKA George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)
« Reply #86820 on: December 07, 2017, 01:34:52 PM »
BellGab should bring a class action suit against Senda for Defecation Of Character.

Re: The General Musings of Falkie2013 (AKA George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)
« Reply #86821 on: December 07, 2017, 05:33:59 PM »
So does the 24 hour Prius count as confirmed kill #4 or not?  This Prius isn't all mangled and crushed up so it probably
isn't a complete kill but on the other hand I want it count.  With dead Prius #5, Kathy then becomes Ace.

I'm torn.   What say you Bellgab?

« Reply #86822 on: December 07, 2017, 05:43:21 PM »
So does the 24 hour Prius count as confirmed kill #4 or not?  This Prius isn't all mangled and crushed up so it probably
isn't a complete kill but on the other hand I want it count.  With dead Prius #5, Kathy then becomes Ace.

The Prius was returned.

« Reply #86823 on: December 07, 2017, 05:46:10 PM »

it does NOT count... she only winged it... then she had to walk to the station....

Got It?  ;D

« Reply #86824 on: December 07, 2017, 05:47:59 PM »
George has life figured out!

« Reply #86825 on: December 07, 2017, 05:57:27 PM »
George has life figured out!

Once he wears a shirt, does he then put it on Kathy?

« Reply #86826 on: December 07, 2017, 06:02:49 PM »
Once he wears a shirt, does he then put it on Kathy?

it's ok. not even cooties can survive some environments.

« Reply #86827 on: December 07, 2017, 07:32:31 PM »
Oh dear. 

It doesn't have the features he would like and the seats are kind of hard?
Fuck that!

« Reply #86828 on: December 07, 2017, 07:56:21 PM »
The Prius was returned.

Has Fulkie ever completed a single miserable personal or monetary transaction which he did not manage to mutilate into a heaving quivering mass of blameful putrid goo or which the very forces of evil did not befall? That's some real talent.

« Reply #86829 on: December 07, 2017, 08:03:28 PM »
Has Fulkie ever completed a single miserable personal or monetary transaction which he did not manage to mutilate into a heaving quivering mass of blameful putrid goo or which the very forces of evil did not befall?

No

« Reply #86831 on: December 07, 2017, 08:08:16 PM »
Has Fulkie ever completed a single miserable personal or monetary transaction which he did not manage to mutilate into a heaving quivering mass of blameful putrid goo or which the very forces of evil did not befall? That's some real talent.

It is a skill set honed over the period of 60 years of residing in the shelter of his mother's  womb, letting her handle every important transaction of his life.  He's a big boy now she's gone...handles his own business like a champ.

« Reply #86832 on: December 07, 2017, 08:12:56 PM »
No

You must have missed how smooth the free pizza transaction  (with jalapenos and olives) went. 

« Reply #86833 on: December 07, 2017, 08:13:50 PM »
It is a skill set honed over the period of 60 years of residing in the shelter of his mother's  womb, letting her handle every important transaction of his life.  He's a big boy now she's gone...handles his own business like a champ chump.
FIFY.

« Reply #86834 on: December 07, 2017, 08:14:54 PM »
You must have missed how smooth the free pizza transaction  (with jalapenos and olives) went.
I did.  What happened?

« Reply #86835 on: December 07, 2017, 10:02:12 PM »
I did.  What happened?

Before I sent George an empty iPad box I sent him a special pizza.

It starts at 1 hour and 26 minutes, he hears his door bell. There is a few minutes of dead air then the fun begins.

« Reply #86836 on: December 07, 2017, 10:33:49 PM »

It starts at 1 hour and 26 minutes, he hears his doorbell. There are a few minutes of dead air then the fun begins.

Thanks, Rally Squirrel. ;)

The poor guy who answered the phone at Dominos.  Bet he didn't know he was going to be listening to the life story of a total skank.

He can't eat the free pizza and Dominos won't replace it?  WHAT?  I want to reach through the screen and punch Senda in the face!

« Reply #86837 on: December 07, 2017, 11:05:24 PM »

Last year I wished this douche bag a Merry Christmas and he ranted about how I tried to convert him to Christianity and how I insulted him because he was Jewish...all the while, a Christmas tree blinked in the background.  I guess I should have wrapped my salutation in a box with some food he could shove down his gob and included a twenty dollars gift...er...grift card and it would have been alright. 

« Reply #86838 on: December 07, 2017, 11:24:26 PM »
Thanks, Rally Squirrel. ;)

The poor guy who answered the phone at Dominos.  Bet he didn't know he was going to be listening to the life story of a total skank.

He can't eat the free pizza and Dominos won't replace it?  WHAT?  I want to reach through the screen and punch Senda in the face!

Then to top it all off, Senda claimed that just the sight of the pepper-laden pizza made his ulcers flare.  This truly was a classic troll by Rally.

« Reply #86839 on: December 07, 2017, 11:44:23 PM »
Then to top it all off, Senda claimed that just the sight of the pepper-laden pizza made his ulcers flare.  This truly was a classic troll by Rally.
He should get a medal. ;D

« Reply #86840 on: December 07, 2017, 11:57:56 PM »

The police report was the best part.

« Reply #86841 on: December 08, 2017, 01:06:09 AM »
...  I guess I should have wrapped my salutation in a box with some food he could shove down his gob and included a twenty dollars gift...er...grift card and it would have been alright.

He would have found some reason to throw it back in your face.

« Reply #86842 on: December 08, 2017, 05:48:16 AM »
The Prius was returned.

Look at those 2 mugs. These are the two who had to replace a mattress because of all the action it saw. Between them. Bumping uglies.  :o  The horror.

« Reply #86843 on: December 08, 2017, 01:14:49 PM »

It starts at 1 hour and 26 minutes, he hears his door bell. There is a few minutes of dead air then the fun begins.

I cringe. I laugh.  I cry.  I rage.  I laugh some more. 

Every time this video pops up. 

senda is outraged that he can't get a (free) replacement pizza for the free pizza he was sent.  He threatens Domino's with not ordering fm them again if he can't get a free pizza to replace his free pizza.  Extreme buffoonery.  'Domino's knows me.'  This always gets laughter fm me.  As if, Fat One, as if.

What's amazing to me is that during his lamentations, he notes that the credit card number is 'blacked out.'  Lucky break there, RS, he fucked over his dead mother, I'm sure as shit with his history, that a month later you would have found that 'you' had charged the purchase of 12 year old Prius. 

''Pre-pubescent girls don't flock to me."  But they sure do make you 'twitch.'  Don't they? 

By the way, RS.  senda threatened to deal with you.  Did he ever call you? 

Bellgabs 'own' utube star. Bwahahahahahahahah

« Reply #86844 on: December 08, 2017, 03:43:06 PM »
I cringe. I laugh.  I cry.  I rage.  I laugh some more. 

Every time this video pops up. 

senda is outraged that he can't get a (free) replacement pizza for the free pizza he was sent.  He threatens Domino's with not ordering fm them again if he can't get a free pizza to replace his free pizza.  Extreme buffoonery.  'Domino's knows me.'  This always gets laughter fm me.  As if, Fat One, as if.

What's amazing to me is that during his lamentations, he notes that the credit card number is 'blacked out.'  Lucky break there, RS, he fucked over his dead mother, I'm sure as shit with his history, that a month later you would have found that 'you' had charged the purchase of 12 year old Prius. 

''Pre-pubescent girls don't flock to me."  But they sure do make you 'twitch.'  Don't they? 

By the way, RS.  senda threatened to deal with you.  Did he ever call you? 

Bellgabs 'own' utube star. Bwahahahahahahahah

He never "dealt with me" but he did call me by mistake.
A few weeks latter he left a voice mail on my phone, for some reason he thought it was Abrams number. The message was about an upcoming show, date, time ect. Of course Abram was a no show.
He called again and the same thing. At this point Senda was pissed that he was stood up twice and at the same time I had given Chefist the number and he made his classic call.

Now George was convinced that Abram was a secret operative, that he gave away his number and embarrassed him by not showing up on purpose. They have not spoken since all because of George's stupidity.

« Reply #86845 on: December 08, 2017, 03:54:32 PM »

as it turned out... he had no ulcers. the butt and gut check confirmed that fact. George said it... so it must be true. right?

« Reply #86846 on: December 08, 2017, 04:14:28 PM »

I had to laugh when Senda ended the call with "I'll be having Straw Hat delivery pizza from now on."

Can you imagine the scene in the Domino's pizza joint when the manager announced "Hey everybody!  Senda's not coming back!!!"  I bet the celebration lasted long into the night!

« Reply #86847 on: December 08, 2017, 04:36:23 PM »

Kathy and George get a lot of use out of the t-shirt. It's the same one she wore on the ill fated trip to get the Prius.

« Reply #86848 on: December 08, 2017, 04:52:21 PM »
The police report was the best part.
What is the time mark on that?  I must have missed it the first time through and I don't want to suffer through a second viewing looking for it. :P

« Reply #86849 on: December 08, 2017, 05:03:16 PM »
What is the time mark on that?  I must have missed it the first time through and I don't want to suffer through a second viewing looking for it. :P

It is not in the video.

Someone found the report in the Martinez police register and posted it here. A day or two later Senda called the police and there was a report about them going to Ferry Street, a complaint about pizzas.