• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Who

I seem to have passed into the afterlife last night (damn that Taco Bell) and am encountering a great deal of difficulty finding my way back.  I ran into Dr. Evelyn Paglini this morning. Or yesterday. Or last year. Actually it's hard to tell when I ran into her because there's no time here. Anyway, I told her I wasn't particularly thrilled with being dead but she didn't have any ideas. Houdini didn't offer any help either. Had a chat with Senda's mother and she said her son is full of shit.

I'll let you know if there's a way out of here.

P.S. Here are two things I've learned since being pronounced DOA:

1) All those psychics you've heard on Coast to Coast are frauds. There is only ONE way for the dead to communicate with the living: Bellgab.

2) Don't eat at Taco Bell.

P.P.S. If you have any ideas let me know ASAP. I overheard something about cremation on Saturday. That can't be good.

Spy

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on November 15, 2017, 02:54:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oq6e6fPP2ho

Senda, I think I speak for many others on here when I tell you this. Grabbing me by the throat would be a really bad idea.  I'd walk away uninjured and you'd be 400 lbs of blubber lying on the ground moaning in pain.

If you don't want people on message boards calling you a racist then stop posting your racist filth on the internet for the world to see.  Stop complaining about non-caucasians taking up space in the ER while you're there getting your free medical care. Stop running your fat, ignorant mouth all over the net and people will stop talking about you. Is that so fucking hard for you to understand?

Asshole.  BTW, I reported you to YouTube for threatening violence. I would encourage others to do the same.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Who on November 15, 2017, 10:29:42 AM
I seem to have passed into the afterlife last night (damn that Taco Bell) and am encountering a great deal of difficulty finding my way back.  I ran into Dr. Evelyn Paglini this morning. Or yesterday. Or last year. Actually it's hard to tell when I ran into her because there's no time here. Anyway, I told her I wasn't particularly thrilled with being dead but she didn't have any ideas. Houdini didn't offer any help either. Had a chat with Senda's mother and she said her son is full of shit.

1) All those psychics you've heard on Coast to Coast are frauds. There is only ONE way for the dead to communicate with the living: Bellgab.

P.P.S. If you have any ideas let me know ASAP. I overheard something about cremation on Saturday. That can't be good.

(Pssssttt, Who.  Over here.      PM me.  I've been there many times and I know the way out). ;)

Norm

I love you George, would you marry me? I could make you very happy. I'm also financially secure, own property in Marin County and employ immigrant gay gardeners only.

What say you?

starrmtn001

Quote from: Norm on November 15, 2017, 05:05:25 PM
I love you George, would you marry me? I could make you very happy. I'm also financially secure, own property in Marin County and employ immigrant gay gardeners only.

What say you?
Marin County?  Wow!  That's the high rent district.  I think Clint Eastwood lives there, or he used to.
George would be really stupid to turn down your offer.  But then, George and stupid are redundant. ::)

damon

Quote from: Spy on November 15, 2017, 03:54:05 PM
Senda, I think I speak for many others on here when I tell you this. Grabbing me by the throat would be a really bad idea.  I'd walk away uninjured and you'd be 400 lbs of blubber lying on the ground moaning in pain.

If you don't want people on message boards calling you a racist then stop posting your racist filth on the internet for the world to see.  Stop complaining about non-caucasians taking up space in the ER while you're there getting your free medical care. Stop running your fat, ignorant mouth all over the net and people will stop talking about you. Is that so fucking hard for you to understand?

Asshole.  BTW, I reported you to YouTube for threatening violence. I would encourage others to do the same.
I have reported it too. at 1 minute and 53 seconds its when The master wants to cause pain like darth vader.

Hope is not lost Who.   Start here Post 1, Page 1 of the Dietrich thread.

As a teenager, Douglas passed away.  After three days, the government re-animated him using nano-blood.    There was an
added bonus in that during his recovery, the government had him copulate with a female callled #136 several times a day.
Beats physical therapy in a rehab facility, eh? 

I know it sounds looney but that is Dietrich's story......  The answer lies in that thread - somewhere.

Good luck and Godspeed on your journey back.

Norm

Quote from: starrmtn001 on November 15, 2017, 05:44:07 PM
Marin County?  Wow!  That's the high rent district.  I think Clint Eastwood lives there, or he used to.
George would be really stupid to turn down your offer.  But then, George and stupid are redundant. ::)

"Rowdy Yates"  owns a Hotel-Restaurant business in Carmel-by-the-Sea, near Monterey which is also where he lives today. He also served a few terms as Mayor years ago. While we all know him as Dirty Harry it was the movie he directed and starred in 'Gran Torino' which made $268 million in theaters worldwide, becoming the highest-grossing film of Eastwood's career.

Good job Inspector Callahan....

WOTR

Quote from: damon on November 15, 2017, 05:57:51 PM
I have reported it too. at 1 minute and 53 seconds its when The master wants to cause pain like darth vader.
I just could not bother reporting him.  Why take away the last thing that a sad, old man has as a link to the world?

That said, I would happily say anything to him in life that I have here.  I'm really bad for speaking my mind with very little filter.  Yeah, upper body strength is not going to save you once you reach for my throat...  :)

Anywho- that is a minute of my life I will not get back (thanks for posting the time stamp.)

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 15, 2017, 06:04:11 PM
Hope is not lost Who.   Start here Post 1, Page 1 of the Dietrich thread.

As a teenager, Douglas passed away.  After three days, the government re-animated him using nano-blood.    There was an
added bonus in that during his recovery, the government had him copulate with a female callled #136 several times a day.
Beats physical therapy in a rehab facility, eh? 

I know it sounds looney but that is Dietrich's story......  The answer lies in that thread - somewhere.

Good luck and Godspeed on your journey back.

Excellent Advice !

damon

Quote from: WOTR on November 15, 2017, 07:19:43 PM
I just could not bother reporting him.  Why take away the last thing that a sad, old man has as a link to the world?

That said, I would happily say anything to him in life that I have here.  I'm really bad for speaking my mind with very little filter.  Yeah, upper body strength is not going to save you once you reach for my throat...  :)

Anywho- that is a minute of my life I will not get back (thanks for posting the time stamp.)
With all of the computers, ipads and other electronics devices that he has, he is becoming less of a human and more of a BORG. Yes having electronics devices does make life a little easier but taking a break from them and enjoying life is more important. Many of us bellgabbers has family, friends, and lives. Life may have given George a ton of lemons, Now Its time for George to make some lemonade. I do hope that he really starts enjoying life. He does has some so called big dreams like living in a cargo shipping box in the middle of the desert. How and where is he going to get to pay for the land, pay the taxes for the land many many other things.

WOTR

say "hi" to those who have left my life too early over the years...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnw6OQYrP0k

damon

Remember that family and friends are more important then Electronics devices and I hope that no one becomes a borg with your electronic items and just enjoy being a human.

WOTR

Quote from: damon on November 15, 2017, 07:28:36 PM
Life may have given George a ton of lemons, Now Its time for George to make some lemonade. I do hope that he really starts enjoying life.

Funny- a number of his "trolls" and "detractors" are probably the only ones who honestly wish the best for him... And I agree- shutting down his internet and getting out of the house would be the best thing for him.

Lilith

Quote from: damon on November 15, 2017, 07:28:36 PM
With all of the computers, ipads and other electronics devices that he has, he is becoming less of a human and more of a BORG. Yes having electronics devices does make life a little easier but taking a break from them and enjoying life is more important. Many of us bellgabbers has family, friends, and lives. Life may have given George a ton of lemons, Now Its time for George to make some lemonade. I do hope that he really starts enjoying life. He does has some so called big dreams like living in a cargo shipping box in the middle of the desert. How and where is he going to get to pay for the land, pay the taxes for the land many many other things.

George IS happy.  Getting on YouTube grumping about Haters and Trolls makes him happy.  It makes him feel like he has Haters and Trolls, which means  that he is important enough to Hate and Troll.  He doesn't have anybody else that he is important to.

Of course, you could buy him a prius, send him money for gas and insurance. Then he could get around and meet people.

damon

Quote from: brig on November 15, 2017, 07:33:50 PM
George IS happy.  Getting on YouTube grumping about Haters and Trolls makes him happy.  It makes him feel like he has Haters and Trolls, which means  that he is important enough to Hate and Troll.  He doesn't have anybody else that he is important to.

Of course, you could buy him a prius, then he could get around and meet people.
haha me buying him a prius. you are funny. He would go ape shit if i did buy him a prius. He might total it while live streaming something. He would be happier getting out and meeting people and do some man on the street type of videos like on jay leno.
Quote from: WOTR on November 15, 2017, 07:32:05 PM
Funny- a number of his "trolls" and "detractors" are probably the only ones who honestly wish the best for him... And I agree- shutting down his internet and getting out of the house would be the best thing for him.
Yes. He could shut down the internet for a while and get out for a while and meeting people, smelling roses and enjoy be a human and not a human/apple product hybrid aka a borg. His health might improve too.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on November 15, 2017, 08:12:43 PM
What is next?

Maybe Damon will drive around, pick up all of Georges family and friends, and take them to Georges house for him to spend time with.  I would watch that video.

Quote from: brig on November 15, 2017, 08:18:00 PM
Maybe Damon will drive around, pick up all of Georges family and friends, and take them to Georges house for him to spend time with.  I would watch that video.

Heck yeah!   That place would be packed.   Kind of like this:

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 15, 2017, 08:20:18 PM
Heck yeah!   That place would be packed.   Kind of like this:

I know, Right?

Kind of like the Meet and Greet.

Dr. MD MD

Wasn't a certain percentage of their "beef" revealed to be sawdust a few years ago?  ???

damon

Quote from: brig on November 15, 2017, 08:18:00 PM
MMMMM, I would rent a bus for the pick up of george's friends, does his bellgab friends count brig?

I wonder if or when george does gets a new car, would george blame bellgab and/or MV for hacking the prius, if he or kathy totals it?
Could you get Bellgab Insuranceā€Ž from State Farms, Farmers or the lizards guy? Im asking for a friend aka Falkie.

Who

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 15, 2017, 08:42:22 PM
Wasn't a certain percentage of their "beef" revealed to be sawdust a few years ago?  ???

I'm not sure if it was sawdust but it was something evil and still is. The girl who cuts my hair told me she used to work there and the mystery meat they call beef came in some weird packaging and she swore it wasn't real beef.  A lot of people told me it doubles as a laxative.   Back in the 90s their slogan was, "Make a run for the border." More like make a run for the nearest bathroom.

I ate one of their burritos once and found a piece of cleaning sponge in it. It's true. Anyway, I ate there again yesterday. Went to bed. Bed started spinning around. Everything went dark.  Next thing I knew someone called 911 and I was put on a gurney. Sirens. Bright lights. Defribrilator. Again. Again. Then I heard a doctor say, "I'm calling it. Time of death 2:07 AM." They wheeled me to the morgue and slid me into the cooler. Then the tunnel. Moving toward the light.

Now I'm in the afterlife and need to find a way back home before they fire up the crematorium Saturday morning.  The good news is that there's no Taco Hell here. It's pretty boring though unless you like to sit around all day playing pinochle with Evelyn Paglini, Hugh Heffner, Abe Vigoda and Senda's mother.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Who on November 15, 2017, 09:24:36 PM
I'm not sure if it was sawdust but it was something evil and still is. The girl who cuts my hair told me she used to work there and the mystery meat they call beef came in some weird packaging and she swore it wasn't real beef.  A lot of people told me it doubles as a laxative.   Back in the 90s, their slogan was, "Make a run for the border." More like make a run for the nearest bathroom.

I ate one of their burritos once and found a piece of cleaning sponge in it. It's true. Anyway, I ate there again yesterday. Went to bed. Bed started spinning around. Everything went dark.  Next thing I knew someone called 911 and I was put on a gurney. Sirens. Bright lights. Defibrillator. Again. Again. Then I heard a doctor say, "I'm calling it. Time of death 2:07 AM." They wheeled me to the morgue and slid me into the cooler. Then the tunnel. Moving toward the light.

Now I'm in the afterlife and need to find a way back home before they fire up the crematorium Saturday morning.  The good news is that there's no Taco Hell here. It's pretty boring though unless you like to sit around all day playing pinochle with Evelyn Paglini, Hugh Heffner, Abe Vigoda and Senda's mother.

Ask Senda's mother whether she'd like you to post some rebuttals for her, on her behalf.

Fyodor Gutman

The human body needs a good, thorough evacuation from time to time. Taco Bell or undercooked chicken serves the purpose quite nicely.

paladin1991

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oq6e6fPP2ho

whoooooaaa.  Watch out for those mental powers folks.  senda might transmit his pain to you via his brain (non)receptors.

Or he might just come over to your place and choke you out, Vader style.