Poll

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Author Topic: The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)  (Read 4641409 times)

Re: The General Musings of Falkie2013 (AKA George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)
« Reply #85770 on: October 26, 2017, 01:06:32 PM »
Disclaimer:  I'm not suggesting that Kathy is emotionally retarded........
May I suggest that Kathy is emotionally exhausted?  Senda, on the other hand, is emotionally bankrupt.

Re: The General Musings of Falkie2013 (AKA George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)
« Reply #85771 on: October 26, 2017, 02:07:48 PM »
I made a virtual bellgab coffee mug on the IMVU virtual world today.  It will be interesting to see if anybody asks me about bellgab when they see it going through peer review.

If Senda isn't careful, I might make one with him on it...

« Reply #85772 on: October 26, 2017, 02:14:21 PM »
since you did NOT specify slow Kathy is NOT emotionally retarded...
I am left with the conclusion you are simply "being nice" by not suggesting she is emotionally retarded and thereby leaving that to the reader of your post to make their own conclusion...

I concluded slow Kathy IS emotionally retarded
(not only because of your post, but it did confirm my opinion again)
come to think of it...
this COULD EXPLAIN her willingness to "put up" with SENDA all these years...

SENDA should FEEL REALLY BAD taking advantage of a RETARDED GIRL...

wait...SENDA HAS NO SHAME...

« Reply #85773 on: October 26, 2017, 02:40:17 PM »
Kathy looks ill, which is why she is in no position to be caring for a young cat. Senda should know this.

« Reply #85774 on: October 26, 2017, 02:47:39 PM »
Kathy looks ill, which is why she is in no position to be caring for a young cat. Senda should know this.

Yeah? And? Even if he does know, you don't seriously think he has any empathy to extend to her or the cat do you?

« Reply #85775 on: October 26, 2017, 02:49:45 PM »
I wish there were some mechanism in place that would legally prevent him from plucking these animals from their environments for his own vanity.

Senda needs to be seen 'doing the right thing' ... he doesn't actually care about doing right by anything or anybody.

People don't feed animals and then tell everyone about it. There would be no reason to do so unless you were searching for some response to it.

« Reply #85776 on: October 26, 2017, 04:01:40 PM »
SENDA has NO SHAME !
why else would anyone publicly disclose...
shitting themselves various times
taking advantage of a retarded slow girl (retarded slow Kathy)
sitting on and stepping on cats (resulting in a dead squished cat)
numerous cons and grifts
scamming "benefactors" out of kindles, computers, cat food (he sells on Craig's list), money etc
pimping out a pregnant prostitute for breast milk
getting all "twitchie" around little girls
telling everyone how he enticed 4 BLACK MEN into sex, while incarcerated
admitting he was fired for masturbating on the job
...to be continued

« Reply #85777 on: October 26, 2017, 04:10:08 PM »
SENDA has NO SHAME !
why else would anyone publicly disclose...
shitting themselves various times
taking advantage of a retarded slow girl (retarded slow Kathy)
sitting on and stepping on cats (resulting in a dead squished cat)
numerous cons and grifts
scamming "benefactors" out of kindles, computers, cat food (he sells on Craig's list), money etc
pimping out a pregnant prostitute for breast milk
getting all "twitchie" around little girls
telling everyone how he enticed 4 BLACK MEN into sex, while incarcerated
admitting he was fired for masturbating on the job
...to be continued

I thought he was just plunging a toilet with his pants down at his ankles?

« Reply #85778 on: October 26, 2017, 04:28:07 PM »
Here's an idea for Falkie when it comes to other people and pets:  Butt Out

Paperboy, you WILL STFU!  Falkie is an animal whisperer.  Horses, birds, cats.... domestic or wild.  If you care to listen at about the 2:00 mark of his last Periscope stream, you will be regaled with the story of the race horses nuzzling our hero at the track, with Jack Klugman (that's Quincy you assholes) looking on and about the time a mountain lion came into town from the hills, shuffled across the highway, walked by a bunch of people, walked into the station and rolled over at Falkie's feet so he could have this tum tum rubbed by animal lover Falk.  He even gave him a kiss!  STFU!\

https://www.pscp.tv/georgesenda/1mrxmZpNmadKy

« Reply #85779 on: October 26, 2017, 04:33:04 PM »
Paperboy, you WILL STFU!  Falkie is an animal whisperer.  Horses, birds, cats.... domestic or wild.  If you care to listen at about the 2:00 mark of his last Periscope stream, you will be regaled with the story of the race horses nuzzling our hero at the track, with Jack Klugman (that's Quincy you assholes) looking on and about the time a mountain lion came into town from the hills, shuffled across the highway, walked by a bunch of people, walked into the station and rolled over at Falkie's feet so he could have this tum tum rubbed by animal lover Falk.  He even gave him a kiss!  STFU!\

https://www.pscp.tv/georgesenda/1mrxmZpNmadKy

Damn it, BJM! That mountain lion didn't die of natural causes...and I'm going to prove it too!

« Reply #85780 on: October 26, 2017, 04:37:39 PM »
Damn it, BJM! That mountain lion didn't die of natural causes...and I'm going to prove it too!

Quincy even knew George...called him by name.  I'll bet in all those episodes, all those complicated cases, he NEVER saw something as wonderful and mysterious as our George.

« Reply #85781 on: October 26, 2017, 05:54:42 PM »
That mountain lion died of a codeine overdose brought on by listening to punk music. IT WAS MMMUUURDER!

« Reply #85782 on: October 26, 2017, 06:28:37 PM »
Paperboy, you WILL STFU!  Falkie is an animal whisperer.  Horses, birds, cats.... domestic or wild...

The cat is in for more trauma, as a nude but determined Kathy tracks her to her hideout, grabs her, and stuffs her into that bag.  She'll no doubt have to do that ahead of time - perhaps a day or two before - rather than risk taking awhile to find and capture the cat, then try to stand back up from being on her hands and knees.  Ugh.

« Reply #85783 on: October 26, 2017, 06:47:43 PM »
The cat is in for more trauma, as a nude but determined Kathy tracks her to her hideout, grabs her, and stuffs her into that bag.  She'll no doubt have to do that ahead of time - perhaps a day or two before - rather than risk taking awhile to find and capture the cat, then try to stand back up from being on her hands and knees.  Ugh.

Jeezuz, you paint a hell of a picture PB :o

« Reply #85784 on: October 26, 2017, 06:50:19 PM »
Senda has a new book coming out:  Taming the Mountain Lyin' by A. George Senda but under the pen name Claude Balls.

« Reply #85785 on: October 26, 2017, 06:53:21 PM »
meanwhile...
the cat is hidden in the single place a diaper wearing adult would never look.

« Reply #85786 on: October 26, 2017, 06:54:06 PM »
Invalid Tweet ID

« Reply #85790 on: October 26, 2017, 07:34:57 PM »

Laura should let you come out and play more often.

« Reply #85792 on: October 26, 2017, 08:22:58 PM »
Ugh is right...
night terrors tonight !
(thanks, by the way)
questions remaining...
does emotionally retarded slow Kathy wear an adult diaper in the privacy of her abode ?
or doesn't she ?
will her humongous pendulous undulating utters suffer carpet burns as she crawls all around looking for poor poor Tiny One ?
will emotionally retarded slow Kathy be "marking" her territory excessively while looking for poor poor Tiny One ?
will poor poor poor Tiny One be returned to Casa Senda in a "cat"atonic state ?

yea, night terrors tonight for sure...

« Reply #85793 on: October 26, 2017, 08:26:57 PM »
meanwhile...

Johnny cat!

« Reply #85794 on: October 26, 2017, 08:27:22 PM »
meanwhile...

I am betting slow Kathy DOESN'T wear "Ratty Patty gifted adult diapers" in her home...
(remember SENDA has mentioned slow Kathy enjoys feeling free...no clothing...)

and also I noticed the toilet was clean...
you know, SENDA has been there...
(was that a joke ?)

« Reply #85795 on: October 26, 2017, 09:32:36 PM »
Ugh is right...
night terrors tonight !
(thanks, by the way)
questions remaining...
does emotionally retarded slow Kathy wear an adult diaper in the privacy of her abode ?
or doesn't she ?
will her humongous pendulous undulating utters suffer carpet burns as she crawls all around looking for poor poor Tiny One ?
will emotionally retarded slow Kathy be "marking" her territory excessively while looking for poor poor Tiny One ?
will poor poor poor Tiny One be returned to Casa Senda in a "cat"atonic state ?

yea, night terrors tonight for sure...

The cat clearly doesn't like Kathy.

Falkie: Claiming "Full Aproval From The Top Executives At Premiere Networks"
« Reply #85796 on: October 26, 2017, 09:33:09 PM »
OK. We get it. This guy claims he has "full approval from the top executives at Premiere Networks." If so, why have they apparently abandoned him in his time of need -- considering what big resources they hold?

This guy is a miracle. Maybe he is so delusional to believe what he claims is "truth." If so, that's even better than him being shown up as a liar, cheat, deceiver, abuser and being the true "hater" himself that he accuses others of being at every turn.

Nice "work" [in quotes] on the recent videos. With "CATFEEDING & TINY ONE THE CAT & MY CURRENT FINANCES." Like we are to do something for a guy who won't do for himself? What a sob story. Then some trip planned to Nevada next year. Well, being some "personal friend of Art Bell" as he claims, why does he state won't he visit that man in Pahrump? If he is some "personal friend," I conclude not only would Bell welcome him, but assist in his finances.   

Then "LIB MARK HALPERIN OUT AT NBC MSNBC DUE TO SEXUAL HARASSMENT ALLEGATIONS." Like this guy is some defender of women? He is far worse than those he goes off on rants about in this videos. Then there's this comment: BEGIN QUOTE:<<"So far 3 prominent Jews have been involved is sexual harassment. Makes one wonder about liberal Jews who can't stop sexually harassing women.">>END QUOTE.

What about guys who beat on women? What about guys who admit to being sexually aroused by underage girls? What about that anti-Jew, hate speech issued against all Jews -- liberal or otherwise -- by a guy who has a sordid history of being the wrongdoer himself. If anything, his videos are "deceptive content" because a guy who has a lot of bad things to account for gets on that channel preaching his supposed higher morality and sees himself as above decent, respectful and well-adjusted persons. He has some real issues. Really bad issues.

"I don't lie," the guys states in previous videos. "I have no reason to," he adds. Except what he does is nothing but lies and deception -- but, if we take him at his word, with "full approval from the top executives at Premiere Networks." OK. He doesn't lie? Fine. That tells us what we need to know about that network -- and what they may be accountable for in due time.

« Reply #85797 on: October 26, 2017, 09:39:16 PM »
The cat clearly doesn't like Kathy.

And those bruises and evidence of recessed swelling on the left side of her face speak volumes. If struck, it came from a prominently right-handed person facing her and perhaps to her direct left. Obviously her possible abuser didn't use his left as much. Her left eyebrow appears shorter than her right because she may have sustained damage from a cut or cuts from being hit that removed the hair follicles from the underlying tissue area. But it appears she has a "black-eye" residual and recurring swelling under her right eye. So when she might get hit, she might get hit multiple times. Who would do that, huh?

But we all know such beatings didn't happen, don't we? We don't issue false accusations, unlike someone we know, but I know what a beat-down looks like when I see one. Someone hit that woman, dammit. OK?

« Reply #85798 on: October 26, 2017, 09:50:35 PM »
And those bruises and evidence of recessed swelling on the left side of her face speak volumes. If struck, it came from a prominently right-handed person facing her and perhaps to her direct left. Obviously her possible abuser didn't use his left as much. Her left eyebrow appears shorter than her right because she may have sustained damage from a cut or cuts from being hit that removed the hair follicles from the underlying tissue area. But it appears she has a "black-eye" resilient swelling under her right eye. So when she might get hit, she might get hit multiple times. Who would do that, huh?

But we all know such beatings didn't happen, don't we? We don't issue false accusations, unlike someone we know, but I know what a beat-down looks like when I see one. Someone hit that woman, dammit. OK?
SENDA has commented on his "tremendous upper body strength" before...
and he is right handed...
as for Pahrump, why does he mention specifically he won't "bother" Art Bell ?
I would wager he knows Art enjoys a good relationship with local law enforcement and would NOT hesitate calling them if SENDA dares trespass...
does Art consider SENDA a friend ?
(I think NOT !)

Re: Falkie: Claiming "Full Aproval From The Top Executives At Premiere Networks"
« Reply #85799 on: October 26, 2017, 09:58:00 PM »
OK. We get it. This guy claims he has "full approval from the top executives at Premiere Networks." If so, why have they apparently abandoned him in his time of need -- considering what big resources they hold?

This guy is a miracle. Maybe he is so delusional to believe what he claims is "truth." If so, that's even better than him being shown up as a liar, cheat, deceiver, abuser and being the true "hater" himself that he accuses others of being at every turn.

Nice "work" [in quotes] on the recent videos. With "CATFEEDING & TINY ONE THE CAT & MY CURRENT FINANCES." Like we are to do something for a guy who won't do for himself? What a sob story. Then some trip planned to Nevada next year. Well, being some "personal friend of Art Bell" as he claims, why does he state won't he visit that man in Pahrump? If he is some "personal friend," I conclude not only would Bell welcome him, but assist in his finances.   

Then "LIB MARK HALPERIN OUT AT NBC MSNBC DUE TO SEXUAL HARASSMENT ALLEGATIONS." Like this guy is some defender of women? He is far worse than those he goes off on rants about in this videos. Then there's this comment: BEGIN QUOTE:<<"So far 3 prominent Jews have been involved is sexual harassment. Makes one wonder about liberal Jews who can't stop sexually harassing women.">>END QUOTE.

What about guys who beat on women? What about guys who admit to being sexually aroused by underage girls? What about that anti-Jew, hate speech issued against all Jews -- liberal or otherwise -- by a guy who has a sordid history of being the wrongdoer himself. If anything, his videos are "deceptive content" because a guy who has a lot of bad things to account for gets on that channel preaching his supposed higher morality and sees himself as above decent, respectful and well-adjusted persons. He has some real issues. Really bad issues.

"I don't lie," the guys states in previous videos. "I have no reason to," he adds. Except what he does is nothing but lies and deception -- but, if we take him at his word, with "full approval from the top executives at Premiere Networks." OK. He doesn't lie? Fine. That tells us what we need to know about that network -- and what they may be accountable for in due time.

ok, let's review...
George Noory felt sorry for SENDA...
yea, bought SENDA glasses
and gave him a "shot" by posting his videos...
(which, as I have heard Noory still gets teased about)
it necessitated Tommy being the "bad guy" by getting rid of SENDA

and what does SENDA do in gratitude ?
complain and complain he "wasn't paid"...

SENDA IS AN ASSHOLE
(he couldn't SCAM GRIFT CON Premier!...
they have the CHECK...signed by SENDA)