Poll

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Author Topic: The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)  (Read 4623793 times)

Re: The General Musings of Falkie2013 (AKA George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)
« Reply #85740 on: October 25, 2017, 02:57:38 PM »
Behind the scenes, George thinks doxing me is a significant leap forward for his legal battle...My name is no secret on BG...it's Ben Lyles...big whoop...here's an extremely boring (to most) article I wrote a long time ago in my previous career...

http://download.101com.com/rec/True_Economy.pdf

You can easily find me out there, if you really wanted to. Ha, but seeing George defecating himself over his lack of vision is well worth the entertainment we are enjoying.

Re: The General Musings of Falkie2013 (AKA George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)
« Reply #85741 on: October 25, 2017, 03:31:37 PM »
This is the fault of his subscribers suscribers.  If each one donated $100 for this effort, he'd have more than enough to cover it.  But as Falkie once said ''they won't do it - because because they're assholes''.

*spelling

FIFY

« Reply #85742 on: October 25, 2017, 03:42:55 PM »
Behind the scenes, George thinks doxing me is a significant leap forward for his legal battle...My name is no secret on BG...it's Ben Lyles...big whoop...here's an extremely boring (to most) article I wrote a long time ago in my previous career...

http://download.101com.com/rec/True_Economy.pdf

You can easily find me out there, if you really wanted to. Ha, but seeing George defecating himself over his lack of vision is well worth the entertainment we are enjoying.

Well, Mr. Lyles,

You've messed with the Taurian Bull, Now you get the horns!
Now you reap the whirlwind.
You've called on the Thunder, Get ready for the BooooooM!
First you were tapping on his window, now you're beating on his door!

Etc, Etc, so on and so forth....

« Reply #85743 on: October 25, 2017, 03:44:42 PM »
More like I can't quite get over you shilling for Trump.  Donald Trump.  Really?  I used to think you were smarter than that

you can't get over it?  so?  not sure why it's my concern how "smart" you think i am.

Well, I didn't think ''everyone'' needed to be apprised of that, just you.

then there's a private message system for that.

« Reply #85744 on: October 25, 2017, 03:45:03 PM »
Go Fuck Yourself! - George Senda

« Reply #85745 on: October 25, 2017, 03:58:34 PM »
Behind the scenes, seeing George defecating himself over his lack of vision is well worth the entertainment we are enjoying.
behind the scenes ?
damn, you know SENDA (along with his sensitive colon) is not one to keep this "shitting himself" to himself !
REMEMBER THE ALAMO THE GREAT SOFA BED SHIT BLASTING...
TOWELS, SHEETS, BLANKETS, CARPET, BATHROOM FLOOR...
SENDA WAS NOT SHY ABOUT SHARING THAT...
OR THE TIME HE SHIT HIMSELF WALKING TO CASA SENDA...
OR THE TIME HE SHIT HIMSELF ON THE BUS...

« Reply #85746 on: October 25, 2017, 04:01:23 PM »

SENDA JUST SHIT HIMSELF....
AGAIN
details tonight...

« Reply #85747 on: October 25, 2017, 04:07:39 PM »
Well, Mr. Lyles,

You've messed with the Taurian Bull, Now you get the horns!
Now you reap the whirlwind.
You've called on the Thunder, Get ready for the BooooooM!
First you were tapping on his window, now you're beating on his door!

Etc, Etc, so on and so forth....

Mr Kansas...I'm still waiting for a legitimate response from George...thus far, it's just meaningless words and empty threats. Unless he issues sincere apologies to me and those investors in the TM, we will immediately issue a cease and desist order upon allocation of the TM.

The ball is his court...and that of his regime.

« Reply #85748 on: October 25, 2017, 05:01:24 PM »
Mr. Kansas...I'm still waiting for a legitimate response from George...thus far, it's just meaningless words and empty threats. Unless he issues sincere apologies to me and those investors in the TM, we will immediately issue a cease and desist order upon allocation of the TM.

Show tonight?  Please? :-*

« Reply #85749 on: October 25, 2017, 07:55:38 PM »
Mr Kansas...I'm still waiting for a legitimate response from George...thus far, it's just meaningless words and empty threats. Unless he issues sincere apologies to me and those investors in the TM, we will immediately issue a cease and desist order upon allocation of the TM.

Is it too late to get on the TM gravy train? I got some money doing nothing

« Reply #85750 on: October 25, 2017, 07:56:08 PM »
Show tonight?  Please? :-*

I'm with you Starr...Please with sugar on top?

« Reply #85751 on: October 25, 2017, 08:03:10 PM »

Anyone wishing to donate and be part owners of the TM, just PM me. There are now 3 shareholders...

« Reply #85752 on: October 25, 2017, 08:17:05 PM »
Anyone wishing to donate and be part owners of the TM, just PM me. There are now 3 shareholders...

Can Falkie buy in?   :P

Good 'ol Chefist.  Putting the douche in fiduciary.   ;) ;D

P.S.  Anyone else getting Trademarkia ads?

« Reply #85753 on: October 25, 2017, 08:19:04 PM »
Invalid Tweet ID

« Reply #85754 on: October 25, 2017, 08:22:28 PM »
Can Falkie buy in?   :P

Good 'ol Chefist.  Putting the douche in fiduciary.   ;) ;D

P.S.  Anyone else getting Trademarkia ads?

The list of proud shareholders is growing...we will be meeting soon to elect a board of directors...

« Reply #85755 on: October 25, 2017, 08:51:48 PM »

AGAIN
details tonight...

« Reply #85756 on: October 25, 2017, 08:56:34 PM »
You should invest in cinnamon buns...  :)

« Reply #85757 on: October 25, 2017, 09:22:52 PM »
will shareholders be allowed to use...
"The Guys from Pittsburgh ?

« Reply #85758 on: October 25, 2017, 09:25:00 PM »
You should invest in cinnamon buns...  :)
regular cinnamon buns ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH for SENDA...
only the original Cinnabons are stuffed down his PIE HOLE !

just ask Palladin1991

« Reply #85759 on: October 25, 2017, 09:28:12 PM »
will shareholders be allowed to use...
"The Guys from Pittsburgh ?

Absolutely...personal use only. Only a vote by the board can determine if the TM can be used outside of the shareholders.

« Reply #85760 on: October 25, 2017, 09:49:33 PM »
Absolutely...personal use only. Only a vote by the board can determine if the TM can be used outside of the shareholders.

AGAIN
(after reading this post)

« Reply #85761 on: October 25, 2017, 10:11:23 PM »
Just checked Callan's latest video he posted.   15 likes and 2 dislikes.   A week or so ago the ratio would have been reversed.

Has the Righteous Army lost it's punch or have they focused their wrath elsewhere?

Falkie: A Treasure With "Full Approval" From The Top Executives At Premiere!
« Reply #85762 on: October 26, 2017, 03:30:23 AM »
George Senda is an American treasure with "full approval" from the top executives at Premiere Networks.

Recall his firm stance about boycotting the NFL. Then wastes his time with his useless NFL picks that lack an over-under and point spreads.

Recall his video when he claims that the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette newspaper online publishes "every one of his videos." I wish he'd provide those links. I can't seem to find him there.

"I have no reason to lie," he claims on one of his videos. Then explain why the Internet-Movie Database (IMDB) has no listing of him working as an extra, nor him "contributing" in any way to any television network program ever. Then explain your theatrical "work" at Howard University -- a black college in Washington, D.C., -- when you are a white guy? And when were you in D.C., anyway?

"Personal friend of George Noory and Art Bell." Really? OK. Where are they now in your time of need? Where are those "top executives at Premiere Networks" now? Huh?

That "Coast To Coast AM" video "The Guy From Pittsburgh: Haters." Haters? What is he talking about? He issues among the most-hate filled rants anyone online can issue, playing some "victim" as he attempts to scam people out of their good intentions to assist him. What a lair. Talk about hater? This guy sure knows it. I suppose domestic abuse is being "loving" to him? I suppose wishing death on innocent people is "loving?" I suppose making false claims about "hacking, robberies and burglaries" is "loving?" I suppose making lewd comments about teenage, underage girls is being "loving?"

If that guy hasn't realized he's revealed his rotten, selfish, abusive nature to all by now, I suppose he never will. What a f*ck. I can understand why he'd be "personal friends" with George Noory, but Art Bell? But where are they now when he "needs" them? Where? That's the question he needs to ask himself, instead of falsely accusing others of wrongs such never committed, nor would commit against anyone. Even his sorry self.

« Reply #85763 on: October 26, 2017, 04:37:50 AM »
a fact revealed by SENDA...
Tiny One "HATES" slow Kathy ?
or, has Tiny One been traumatized to the point of no return ?
1. Tiny One's littermate killed by SENDA
(IF SENDA had been there to feed his kitties, the automobile would NOT have squished Tiny One's littermate...)
2. Tiny One kittienapped by SENDA
3. Tiny One transported across County line to be dumped at slow Kathy's den of kitty torture
4. Tiny One being held in solitary confinement in slow Kathy's bathroom
(imagine the terror and smell as slow Kathy uses the toilet...IF she does)
5. Tiny One being forced into a "fight or flight" behavior 24/7 in order to avoid the every hungry Samsquatch , slow Kathy
6. Tiny One will soon suffer the wrath of SENDA...
(are kitties allowed to file restraining orders ?)

my prayers are with Tiny One
may God have mercy...
on Tiny One...
(NOT SENDA)

post note...
I do really hope Tiny One is actually "at slow Kathy's" shithole
and NOT M.I.A.
with th Samsquatch, slow Kathy coughing up "fur balls"

« Reply #85764 on: October 26, 2017, 10:12:08 AM »
If the two of them abused that kitten may there be unleashed the hounds of hell, upon both.

Juvenile cats don't spit unless there is something very strongly summoning that mechanism.

« Reply #85765 on: October 26, 2017, 10:45:43 AM »
Just in from the DW...I fear from Kathy and Tiny One...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

2 NEW VIDEOS ARE UP

tiny one to return here on tuesday and I will adopt her
she hates kathy and keeps hissing at her
she never did that to me.
go figure.

« Reply #85766 on: October 26, 2017, 10:58:42 AM »

2 NEW VIDEOS ARE UP

go figure.

Here's an idea for Falkie when it comes to other people and pets:  Butt Out

« Reply #85767 on: October 26, 2017, 10:59:42 AM »

2 NEW VIDEOS ARE UP

go figure.

When I worked for my local shelter years ago, the lady who worked the front desk, Margo, saw to all the adoptions.  While she knew animals well, she knew people better.  It wasn't uncommon for people to return animals within a reasonable amount of time, for understandable reasons.  Of course, there were those people who brought them back within a few days.  "This cat/dog just isn't friendly," many would say.  "this animal doesn't appreciate the fact that I'm giving it a home."  "This cat/dog hates me!"  Those people, who showed little patience or who would expect instant gratification from an animal who was trying to adjust to new surroundings, people, other pets in the home, etc, Margo would refer to as "the emotionally retarded." 

Cats can be quite difficult.  It can take a spell for them to grow comfortable, and a few never really get to be "friendly, in a way that people think they should.  To truly care for/love a cat is to provide it's basic needs and let it be the kind of cat it is.  Emotionally retarded people shouldn't have pets/children/anything.  Disclaimer:  I'm not suggesting that Kathy is emotionally retarded........

« Reply #85768 on: October 26, 2017, 11:55:24 AM »
Disclaimer:  I'm not suggesting that Kathy is emotionally retarded........
since you did NOT specify slow Kathy is NOT emotionally retarded...
I am left with the conclusion you are simply "being nice" by not suggesting she is emotionally retarded and thereby leaving that to the reader of your post to make their own conclusion...

I concluded slow Kathy IS emotionally retarded
(not only because of your post, but it did confirm my opinion again)

« Reply #85769 on: October 26, 2017, 12:06:59 PM »

Disclaimer:  I'm not suggesting that Kathy is emotionally retarded........

But she is.