Poll

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Author Topic: The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)  (Read 4640118 times)

2 Members and 20 Guests are viewing this topic.

Re: The General Musings of Falkie2013 (AKA George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)
« Reply #85530 on: October 22, 2017, 02:04:57 PM »
Wow that is so wrong of George. I had incorrectly assumed that you "gifted" the laptop to George. That's a whole different matter if he ripped you off by not paying you or returning it. To add my insult to George, I asked him if he wanted to sell it.. He replied he might let it go for $2,800.00 but if he held onto it the price would probably increase.

To be clear, did George return the laptop?

As did I.  This certainly does make a difference regarding legal ramifications, if persued.

Falkie: He Is Really Something With Cats: No Mention Of Neutered Or Spayed?
« Reply #85531 on: October 22, 2017, 02:12:21 PM »
Hey, Falkie, if you cared one lick, you'd find a way to get those cats neutered or spayed. You won't spend money on trivial crap like you do and attend to what you claim to care about in this world. By not having those strays neutered or spayed, you are effectively contributing to the animal-population problem. Do you get that?

That's right. Let them breed. Then cause some more suffering through their offspring that you prevented from being conceived and born. Take what funds you have that you normally blow on your own self and do something positive in controlling the pet-overpopulation problem. The reason you may be "taking care" of 13 cats is because you never had the parents neutered or spayed in the first place! Fair enough? 

Re: The General Musings of Falkie2013 (AKA George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)
« Reply #85532 on: October 22, 2017, 02:14:32 PM »
More from the DW concerning BJM...

-------------------------------------------------------


Billy joe just sentnme a superior sounding  email saying its up to me to protect my brand and thst i treated everyone shabillynand still refuses to apologize
Everyone here KNOWS i have a limited amount of funds with which to do anything and certainly not $3-400 to register trademarks and steal someone elses on line identity and money to do the same with websites
It would never occur to me to do that and for chefist tomhave done that shows how truly evil he is
I am dine with bjm
Hes arrogant and an idiot or or fool or chooses to ignore the facts of my life and finances
In a couple of years after my credit cards are paid off i can register trademarks but not now and certainly not until late 2018 or 2019


WHAT??!!? :o

Oh wait, that's right.  We are ALL obligated to provide George with his every want, need, and whim.  Even those who have never heard of him before today.



NOT!!!!!!!

Re: The General Musings of Falkie2013 (AKA George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)
« Reply #85533 on: October 22, 2017, 02:14:50 PM »
I am glad the cat is liberated but not optimistic it will find another home. So it has been put through turmoil that was unnecessary.

These two are so inept it boggles the mind.

The best she can do now is to leave water and some dry food near the door the cat escaped from. Eventually hunger will kick in but flipping an outside cat to an inside cat is not an easy task. Of course leaving water and food outside will attract other critters as well depending on the location. Currently we have an overpopulation of coyotes which are fearless and will prey on outside pets. I give the cat a 50-50 chance of survival and if George had left it alone before moving it to a new location it's survival chances would have been much better. 

Re: Falkie: Yes, That Reinactment Audio. The Real Copy Was Supposedly Destroyed.
« Reply #85534 on: October 22, 2017, 02:16:48 PM »
6. Always remember this song:


And now, we have the only two North American Jaguars in the US here by my house. 3 times larger than a mountain lion...maybe George will want to take in this "stray" as well.


Re: The General Musings of Falkie2013 (AKA George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)
« Reply #85535 on: October 22, 2017, 02:25:46 PM »
Curtis calls it, paying for content. I call it,  paying for entertainment. We are pushing 3,000 pages of entertainment and content.

A few dollars from me to George, resulted in the duct taped Glasses on forehead at Alien Con,  the famous Noory interview which lead to George's one minute monthly gig on C2C...   One thing leads to another!

Consider the content and entertainment at the upcoming Alien Con with both Curtis and George there.. Comedy Gold!

I consider my entertainment (donations) dollars well spent.

If you have a problem funding George, please consider all the help Curtis has helpedsny others with podcasts etc. Curtis understands a gift of time or resources are given with nothing expected in return. But the fact remains this Alien Con gig is also his dream. .. Dreams cost money, please help fund Curtis' Dream!  ..making Dreams come true is Special!

https://www.gofundme.com/senda-aliencon




You are a good man and a kind soul, WhiteCrow.  Please, keep that quality alive and florishing. :D

Re: Falkie: He Is Really Something With Cats: No Mention Of Neutered Or Spayed?
« Reply #85536 on: October 22, 2017, 02:25:47 PM »
Hey, Falkie, if you cared one lick, you'd find a way to get those cats neutered or spayed. You won't spend money on trivial crap like you do and attend to what you claim to care about in this world. By not having those strays neutered or spayed, you are effectively contributing to the animal-population problem. Do you get that?

That's right. Let them breed. Then cause some more suffering through their offspring that you prevented from being conceived and born. Take what funds you have that you normally blow on your own self and do something positive in controlling the pet-overpopulation problem. The reason you may be "taking care" of 13 cats is because you never had the parents neutered or spayed in the first place! Fair enough?

Contra Costa County like many California Counties have animal control services that can help to control animal population at little to zero cost to pet owners and especially feral animals.

http://www.co.contra-costa.ca.us/2152/Low-Cost-SpayNeuter-Resources

Re: Falkie: He Is Really Something With Cats: No Mention Of Neutered Or Spayed?
« Reply #85537 on: October 22, 2017, 02:30:02 PM »
Contra Costa County like many California Counties have animal control services that can help to control animal population at little to zero cost to pet owners and especially feral animals.

http://www.co.contra-costa.ca.us/2152/Low-Cost-SpayNeuter-Resources

If strays weren't fed, then natural selection would help provide some level of mercy.

Re: Falkie: He Is Really Something With Cats: No Mention Of Neutered Or Spayed?
« Reply #85538 on: October 22, 2017, 02:34:37 PM »
Contra Costa County like many California Counties have animal control services that can help to control animal population at little to zero cost to pet owners and especially feral animals.

http://www.co.contra-costa.ca.us/2152/Low-Cost-SpayNeuter-Resources

That takes work! How dare you expect The Master to take time out of his busy schedule to make a 5 minute call?! Screw those cats, Senda is busy doing other things. Beside those monthly grifts where he's begging for cat food really bring in the mula. Ka-ching! Where's the nearest dollar store? I mean the nearest supermarker to buy cat food.


Re: The General Musings of Falkie2013 (AKA George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)
« Reply #85540 on: October 22, 2017, 02:39:23 PM »
Martinez police are requesting information from the public. An unidentified human male was viciously attacked by an army of feral cats near a dumpster. It appears the male was attacked while dining. The attack was so violent nothing was left but a pair of glasses (no stems), a plastic spoon from a Chinese restaurant and shreds of duct tape.


Re: Falkie: He Is Really Something With Cats: No Mention Of Neutered Or Spayed?
« Reply #85541 on: October 22, 2017, 02:41:25 PM »
If strays weren't fed, then natural selection would help provide some level of mercy.

And just as bad. NEVER leave out food like that. It attracts all kinds of scavengers that also pose a threat to the "pets" such intend to take care of. In some areas I've known, even American Alligators may show up "uninvited" when fools leave food out -- then perhaps take the pets instead of the pet food.

Re: The General Musings of Falkie2013 (AKA George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)
« Reply #85542 on: October 22, 2017, 02:53:39 PM »


If you have a problem funding George, please consider all the help Curtis has helpedsny others with podcasts etc. Curtis understands a gift of time or resources are given with nothing expected in return. But the fact remains this Alien Con gig is also his dream. .. Dreams cost money, please help fund Curtis' Dream!  ..making Dreams come true is Special!


If Curtis had a sick child, lost his home in a fire or had a crisis where he needed funds, you know that Bellgabbers would donate to help him out. However, funding Curtis's trip with George also gives a potential child molester and a woman beater, welfare cheat, thief and grifter a prize. Senda does not deserve a prize. What more prize than his existence paid for since he has refused to work all these years. He went from being a fourty something year old living with his mommy to finding an unscrupulous doctor who said he is "handicapped" and can't work because he is too fat. The reason he is too fat is completely Senda's fault. He needs to put down the shovel he uses to feed himself. Now he is living off of the American taxpayer. That's you and me.

Besides you know that $5000 later, Senda would still be too lazy and too stupid to do any prep-work or have any questions for any alleged interviews that he says he is going to do. He will walk around filming the floor and mumbling. I get that there are people on Bellgab who have money to throw away. God bless them, but most BG's are not in this situation. Many are retired, many are on fixed incomes, many have health issues that may not be covered by insurance, many have financial and family obligations that preclude them from throwing money down the toilet for a few lulz.

If anyone wants to film Senda walking around being a putz, they can follow him around Martinez. It would produce the same effect as filming him at AlienCon-hours of a self absorbed mental midget bellowing at others and complaining about the "haterz". If BG'ers are such loathsome low lives and haters, surely Senda does not want any money from Sewergab, as he has named us.

Re: The General Musings of Falkie2013 (AKA George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)
« Reply #85543 on: October 22, 2017, 03:09:46 PM »
Curtis is doing god's work.

Re: Falkie: Yes, That Reinactment Audio. The Real Copy Was Supposedly Destroyed.
« Reply #85544 on: October 22, 2017, 03:18:20 PM »
Here is my checklist:

1. Don't leave garbage out around the house or campsite.
2. Don't hike in late Sep thru October, or when there is a drought. Hike in areas where bear sightings are not common.
3. Make as much noise as possible when hiking and camping. Most attacks are caused by surprise, not a hungry animal.
4. The whistle is a good idea.
5. Carry bear repellent as well...like anything, even a gun, it's no guarantee.
6.  If none of this works and a bear comes around, troll the shit out of said bear by purchasing domain www.bigfatstupidbear.com and trademark his likeness.   :P

FIFY

Re: The General Musings of Falkie2013 (AKA George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)
« Reply #85545 on: October 22, 2017, 03:20:37 PM »
Curtis is doing god's work.

I would have called in last night, but the rencor and hostility towards me was palpable. The string of losses by George has created a putrid environment of hate within the COT/RA...I will not feed that festering marass of scum.

Re: The General Musings of Falkie2013 (AKA George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)
« Reply #85546 on: October 22, 2017, 03:25:51 PM »
If Curtis had a sick child, lost his home in a fire or had a crisis where he needed funds, you know that Bellgabbers would donate to help him out. However, funding Curtis's trip with George also gives a potential child molester and a woman beater, welfare cheat, thief and grifter a prize. Senda does not deserve a prize. What more prize than his existence paid for since he has refused to work all these years. He went from being a fourty something year old living with his mommy to finding an unscrupulous doctor who said he is "handicapped" and can't work because he is too fat. The reason he is too fat is completely Senda's fault. He needs to put down the shovel he uses to feed himself. Now he is living off of the American taxpayer. That's you and me.

Besides you know that $5000 later, Senda would still be too lazy and too stupid to do any prep-work or have any questions for any alleged interviews that he says he is going to do. He will walk around filming the floor and mumbling. I get that there are people on Bellgab who have money to throw away. God bless them, but most BG's are not in this situation. Many are retired, many are on fixed incomes, many have health issues that may not be covered by insurance, many have financial and family obligations that preclude them from throwing money down the toilet for a few lulz.


You see much IB.  It is these exact reasons I tried to give George when he berated us for not helping him secure his intellectual property.  He still felt justified with his scolding behavior, and discounted the reasoning by stating the none besides he, Kathy, and Drone were THAT poor.  I pointed out that the evidence given in his many unboxing vids, and his personal library, plushy collection, etc. suggest that at this point in time, he is actually in a better cash flow situation than many of us. 

Re: The General Musings of Falkie2013 (AKA George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)
« Reply #85547 on: October 22, 2017, 03:31:43 PM »
ATTN:  LAURA KINCH, I see you are logged in.  What have you done with Yorkie?  Let him come out to play....and rehydrate. 

Re: The General Musings of Falkie2013 (AKA George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)
« Reply #85548 on: October 22, 2017, 03:32:21 PM »
You see much IB.  It is these exact reasons I tried to give George when he berated us for not helping him secure his intellectual property.  He still felt justified with his scolding behavior, and discounted the reasoning by stating the none besides he, Kathy, and Drone were THAT poor.  I pointed out that the evidence given in his many unboxing vids, and his personal library, plushy collection, etc. suggest that at this point in time, he is actually in a better cash flow situation than many of us.

Remember...




Re: The General Musings of Falkie2013 (AKA George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)
« Reply #85549 on: October 22, 2017, 03:36:36 PM »
Remember...



Yes, I remember.  George had a big whitehead on his face.

Re: The General Musings of Falkie2013 (AKA George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)
« Reply #85550 on: October 22, 2017, 03:40:00 PM »
Curtis is doing god's work.

Yes, well, bellgab...

Re: The General Musings of Falkie2013 (AKA George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)
« Reply #85551 on: October 22, 2017, 03:49:49 PM »
we must all keep in mind, something very important...

George does NOT make "threats"...

he ACTS !...

(what will slow Kathy's fate be after George receives the $2 for bus fare, she is mailing to him...)

Re: A Boyfriend's Rage! The General Musings of Falkie2013
« Reply #85552 on: October 22, 2017, 04:13:08 PM »

 Kathy is convinced the cat hates her because it hissed and growled at her.

No, the cat hated her because she tormented it. It showed its hatred by hissing and growling at her.

Hatred is not an emotion cats have. The hissing and growling is from fear.

Poor cats probably don't recognize samsquatch as human since she walks around naked and no doubt smells like an animal. Probably thinks she's going to eat them.

Re: A Boyfriend's Rage! The General Musings of Falkie2013
« Reply #85553 on: October 22, 2017, 04:17:03 PM »
Hatred is not an emotion cats have. The hissing and growling is from fear.

Poor cats probably don't recognize samsquatch as human since she walks around naked and no doubt smells like an animal. Probably thinks she's going to eat them.

Quite true.

And, congratulations to you, Laura.  I wish a long and happy life for both of you.

Re: A Boyfriend's Rage! The General Musings of Falkie2013
« Reply #85554 on: October 22, 2017, 04:17:47 PM »
Tiny One is FREE!...and George is upset with Kathy...

----------------------------------------------------

> Subject: I am furious !
>
> In some ways Kathy always as long as I have known her can be a complete and total IDIOT !
> Tiny One went out into the living room for a few minutes and then went back into the bedroom.
>
> I talked to Kathy this afternoon and there was NO mention of Tiny One not being in the bathroom.
> She was still frightened.
>
> Kathy just called me saying she went out to take out the garbage after I had told her that IF you go out you close the bathroom door and make sure she doesn't get out.
>
> Kathy let Tiny One out !
>
> I am madder than hell about this.
>
> I had told Kathy to mail me $ 2 so I can take the bus up there and reassure Tiny One and she told me this afternoon she was " too tired " to mail me the $2.
>
> Now the cat is somewhere where it has NO idea where she is much less Kathy is.
>
> I told her to mail the money as soon as she gets off the phone.
>
> If I had come up there yesterday this might have been averted.
>
> I have an idiot for a girlfriend.
>
> Again.
>
> Kathy is convinced the cat hates her because it hissed and growled at her.
>
> Earlier I picked up Fluffy to kiss and cuddle him and he hissed at me and I've had him 12 years !
>
> I told him not to hiss at me but Fluffy is 16 and gets in these moods.
>
> I am furious....
>
> g



Re: A Boyfriend's Rage! The General Musings of Falkie2013
« Reply #85555 on: October 22, 2017, 04:21:44 PM »
Quite true.

And, congratulations to you, Laura.  I wish a long and happy life for both of you.

That's sweet, thanks so much Starr :-*

Re: The General Musings of Falkie2013 (AKA George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)
« Reply #85556 on: October 22, 2017, 04:24:04 PM »
I would have called in last night, but the rencor and hostility towards me was palpable. The string of losses by George has created a putrid environment of hate within the COT/RA...I will not feed that festering marass of scum.


I completely understand, I for one did not like to refer to you as “crapist”, those were the words that were forced on to me. I was hoping we could figure somethings out, I have word from an impeccable source. The one known as Senda, was certainly listening in and was outraged.

Re: The General Musings of Falkie2013 (AKA George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)
« Reply #85557 on: October 22, 2017, 04:26:40 PM »
If Curtis had a sick child, lost his home in a fire or had a crisis where he needed funds, you know that Bellgabbers would donate to help him out. However, funding Curtis's trip with George also gives a potential child molester and a woman beater, welfare cheat, thief and grifter a prize. Senda does not deserve a prize. What more prize than his existence paid for since he has refused to work all these years. He went from being a fourty something year old living with his mommy to finding an unscrupulous doctor who said he is "handicapped" and can't work because he is too fat. The reason he is too fat is completely Senda's fault. He needs to put down the shovel he uses to feed himself. Now he is living off of the American taxpayer. That's you and me.

Besides you know that $5000 later, Senda would still be too lazy and too stupid to do any prep-work or have any questions for any alleged interviews that he says he is going to do. He will walk around filming the floor and mumbling. I get that there are people on Bellgab who have money to throw away. God bless them, but most BG's are not in this situation. Many are retired, many are on fixed incomes, many have health issues that may not be covered by insurance, many have financial and family obligations that preclude them from throwing money down the toilet for a few lulz.

If anyone wants to film Senda walking around being a putz, they can follow him around Martinez. It would produce the same effect as filming him at AlienCon-hours of a self absorbed mental midget bellowing at others and complaining about the "haterz". If BG'ers are such loathsome low lives and haters, surely Senda does not want any money from Sewergab, as he has named us.

LMAO ..More reasons than a reglionist/fundamentalist to NOT help someone that differs from them.... The irony.

Don't you guys realize that you are making Curtis very sad. He's trying to be brave about it but his heart is broken.

Re: The General Musings of Falkie2013 (AKA George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)
« Reply #85558 on: October 22, 2017, 04:27:55 PM »

I completely understand, I for one did not like to refer to you as “crapist”, those were the words that were forced on to me. I was hoping we could figure somethings out, I have word from an impeccable source. The one known as Senda, was certainly listening in and was outraged.

Clearly noted and appreciated.

Re: The General Musings of Falkie2013 (AKA George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)
« Reply #85559 on: October 22, 2017, 04:31:46 PM »
ATTN:  LAURA KINCH, I see you are logged in.  What have you done with Yorkie?  Let him come out to play....and rehydrate.

Well.. I guess he's earned a break to log on for a bit.

There's a shipping container from the UK arriving here soon and my dear husband needs to finish cleaning and organizing the garage to make room.

Just a half hour, okay? I'll go get him...
 ;D