Poll

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Author The General Musings of Falkie2013 (AKA George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)  (Read 4249587 times)

George Senda, Remember that Cat lives matter too.
« Reply #85230 on: October 18, 2017, 10:59:45 PM »
Well, you might be on to something, Marine. In his latest video, George threatens to go up and "have a talk" with TinyOne....the cat that bit and hissed at Sweet Kathy...

How do you interpret, "Have a Talk"?

I think that the tiny one is scared shit less of kathy and george. Did George asks tiny one to be removed from her home? It sounds like catnapping to me. Does George know that tiny one has some rights too? How would George feel if he was forced from his home and become someone pet? Remember George, Cat lives matter too. Cat may not have "human rights" but they do have "cat rights"

Re: George Senda, Remember that Cat lives matter too.
« Reply #85231 on: October 18, 2017, 11:00:58 PM »
I think that the tiny one is scared shit less of kathy and george. Did George asks tiny one to be removed from her home? It sounds like catnapping to me. Does George know that tiny one has some rights too? How would George feel if he was forced from his home and become someone pet? Remember George, Cat lives matter too.

No doubt...that cat is scared shitless.

« Reply #85232 on: October 18, 2017, 11:03:24 PM »
No doubt...that cat is scared shitless.
George, I have a question for you. How would you feel if some aliens take you to their ship and made you their "pet"? I bet that you would be scared shitless.

Re: The General Musings of Falkie2013 (AKA George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)
« Reply #85233 on: October 18, 2017, 11:04:54 PM »

He doesn't do black 'coffee.'  Just black men.  He gets a pint of coffee in his oversized cup, then adds a generous 6 oz dollop of Irish Cream flavored creamer and sugar.   
that fucker has got to be diabetic.

« Reply #85234 on: October 18, 2017, 11:06:19 PM »
George, I have a question for you. How would you feel if some aliens take you to their ship and made you their "pet"? I bet that you would be scared shitless.
just in case you do get taken to an alien ship George.

for kathy and cat bites.

Re: The General Musings of Falkie2013 (AKA George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)
« Reply #85235 on: October 18, 2017, 11:08:58 PM »
... How do you interpret, "Have a Talk"?

Good question.  How do you interpret ''infrequent videos''?

« Reply #85236 on: October 18, 2017, 11:10:59 PM »
Good question.  How do you interpret ''infrequent videos''?

Exactly...and now the "un-trademarked, usage" quips...lol

How to talk to your cat(s)
« Reply #85237 on: October 18, 2017, 11:11:18 PM »

« Reply #85238 on: October 18, 2017, 11:12:09 PM »
just in case you do get taken to an alien ship George.

for kathy and cat bites.

#1. Don't own a cat.

« Reply #85239 on: October 18, 2017, 11:12:47 PM »
#1. Don't own a cat.
Cats are all evil in my book.

« Reply #85240 on: October 18, 2017, 11:13:56 PM »
Cats are all evil in my book.

I like them...but like all domesticated animals, some are good, and some are not...make a smart choice...

« Reply #85241 on: October 18, 2017, 11:14:11 PM »
He doesn't do black 'coffee.'  Just black men.  He gets a pint of coffee in his oversized cup, then adds a generous 6 oz dollop of Irish Cream flavored creamer and sugar.   

I would bet on it though he may have been born with it. When chef mentioned his parents finding utensils hidden around his bedroom it reminded me of my older brother who had JD and would often awaken in the middle of the night with strong cravings for ice cream or frozen Sara Lee cake, etc. and my folks would find spoons and forks hidden under his mattress too. It's a cruel joke how nature seems to make diabetics the biggest lovers of sweets.

« Reply #85242 on: October 18, 2017, 11:17:24 PM »
I would bet on it though he may have been born with it. When chef mentioned his parents finding utensils hidden around his bedroom it reminded me of my older brother who had JD and would often awaken in the middle of the night with strong cravings for ice cream or frozen Sara Lee cake, etc. and my folks would find spoons and forks hidden under his mattress too. It's a cruel joke how nature seems to make diabetics the biggest lovers of sweets.

As a kid, those commercials for Sara Lee cakes looked amazing! I wanted them...mom said they were too expensive. Later on in life I bought one...disgusting. Marketing to kids is powerful.

« Reply #85243 on: October 18, 2017, 11:18:31 PM »
I like them...but like all domesticated animals, some are good, and some are not...make a smart choice...
I'm more of a dog person. animals are like people, so are good and some are bad.

URGENT FROM DW! The General Musings of Falkie2013
« Reply #85244 on: October 18, 2017, 11:22:07 PM »
This just in!

------------------------------------------------

>
> VIDEO 2 IS UP
>
> I am NOT being a dictator here despite what BJM thinks.
> I got a community standards strike and a video removed because some hater complained to you tube
> I've only gotten one of those before a long time ago I think
> I do NOT want to get thrown off of YouTube because haters lie to them
>
> THEREFORE, HERE ARE THE GROUNDRULES FOR TONIGHT'S FIGHT...ERR, LIVE RADIO WITHOUT VIDEO BROADCAST
>
> 1) *** NO *** MENTION OF BELLGAB, SEWERGAB, CHEFIST, MV, OR ANY OTHER TROLL OR HATER WILL BE ALLOWED.
>
> 2) *** NO *** COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS ABOUT THOSE HATERS WILL BE ALLOWED IN CHAT.
>
> 3) ANYONE WHO DOES SO WILL BE BLOCKED IN CHAT FOR THE REST OF THE EVENING. THIS PARTICULARLY APPLIES TO SIX WEEK TENURE WHO KEPT DOING IT IN THE LAST BROADCAST AND WOULD NOT STOP DESPITE MULTIPLE WARNINGS.
>
> 4) I AM GOING TO MENTION A FEW THINGS, THEN HAVE JEREMY CALL ME LIVE ( WHICH IS AN ODD THING TO CALL ME ) AND HAVE IT GO OUT ON THE AIR ( I HOPE ). THEN I HAVE A LONG THING I HAVE WRITTEN ABOUT WHAT I WOULD HAVE COVERED ON THE MEET AND GREET GHOST TOUR IF IT HAD HAPPENED. I WILL ASK ALL OF YOU *** NOT *** TO COMMENT IN CHAT WHILE I AM READING WHAT I AM TALKING SO I CAN READ MY LONG MISSIVE THAT I WROTE FOR BROADCAST.
>
> 5 ) LETS HAVE FUN AND FORGET ABOUT THE EVIL WEBSITE AND THE EVIL HE WHO WILL NOT BE NAMED AND HIS COHORTS FOR ONE NITE.
>
> 6)  JEREMY HAS BEEN ADVISED THAT WHILE THE SPIRIT IS WILLING, MY BODY IS NOT. MY BACK AND FEET ARE STILL SORE FROM 7 HOURS OF BEING IN THIS CHAIR SUNDAY NIGHT AND SEVERAL HOURS THIS WEEK GOING LIVE. MY BACK IS HURTING NOW. IF I QUIT EARLY, I APOLOGIZE. IT TAKES ME 2-3 DAYS TO RECOVER FROM SITTING IN THIS DAMNED CHAIR...
>
> HAVE FUN ALL AND GIVE ME ABOUT 5 MINUTES TO SET THE STREAM UP.
>

« Reply #85245 on: October 18, 2017, 11:23:36 PM »
As a kid, those commercials for Sara Lee cakes looked amazing! I wanted them...mom said they were too expensive. Later on in life I bought one...disgusting. Marketing to kids is powerful.

Those were cake commercials?  I thought she was a hooker

MARTINEZ TONIGHT! LIVE WHEN GEORGE IS
« Reply #85246 on: October 18, 2017, 11:24:17 PM »

This just in!

>
> VIDEO 2 IS UP
>
> I got a community standards strike and a video removed because some hater complained to you tube
>
> THEREFORE, HERE ARE THE GROUNDRULES FOR TONIGHT'S FIGHT...ERR, LIVE RADIO WITHOUT VIDEO BROADCAST
>
> 1) *** NO *** MENTION OF BELLGAB, SEWERGAB, CHEFIST, MV, OR ANY OTHER TROLL OR HATER WILL BE ALLOWED.
>
> 2) *** NO *** COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS ABOUT THOSE HATERS WILL BE ALLOWED IN CHAT.
>
> 3) ANYONE WHO DOES SO WILL BE BLOCKED IN CHAT FOR THE REST OF THE EVENING. THIS PARTICULARLY APPLIES TO SIX WEEK TENURE WHO KEPT DOING IT IN THE LAST BROADCAST AND WOULD NOT STOP DESPITE MULTIPLE WARNINGS.
>
> 4) I AM GOING TO MENTION A FEW THINGS, THEN HAVE JEREMY CALL ME LIVE ( WHICH IS AN ODD THING TO CALL ME ) AND HAVE IT GO OUT ON THE AIR ( I HOPE ). THEN I HAVE A LONG THING I HAVE WRITTEN ABOUT WHAT I WOULD HAVE COVERED ON THE MEET AND GREET GHOST TOUR IF IT HAD HAPPENED. I WILL ASK ALL OF YOU *** NOT *** TO COMMENT IN CHAT WHILE I AM READING WHAT I AM TALKING SO I CAN READ MY LONG MISSIVE THAT I WROTE FOR BROADCAST.
>
> 5 ) LETS HAVE FUN AND FORGET ABOUT THE EVIL WEBSITE AND THE EVIL HE WHO WILL NOT BE NAMED AND HIS COHORTS FOR ONE NITE.
>
> 6)  JEREMY HAS BEEN ADVISED THAT WHILE THE SPIRIT IS WILLING, MY BODY IS NOT. MY BACK AND FEET ARE STILL SORE FROM 7 HOURS OF BEING IN THIS CHAIR SUNDAY NIGHT AND SEVERAL HOURS THIS WEEK GOING LIVE. MY BACK IS HURTING NOW. IF I QUIT EARLY, I APOLOGIZE. IT TAKES ME 2-3 DAYS TO RECOVER FROM SITTING IN THIS DAMNED CHAIR...
>
>

« Reply #85247 on: October 18, 2017, 11:24:28 PM »

My father was also diabetic but the acquired type 2 kind and also loved sweets and bought all kinds of crap like that. It was like having Will Wonka for a father sometimes. It's amazing I survived but my enjoyment of sugary things is moderate at best and I've always just naturally stopped eating when I feel full.

« Reply #85248 on: October 18, 2017, 11:25:35 PM »
Those were cake commercials?  I thought she was a hooker

;D

Re: URGENT FROM DW! The General Musings of Falkie2013
« Reply #85249 on: October 18, 2017, 11:26:52 PM »
This just in!

>
> VIDEO 2 IS UP
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

Emergency MT podcast, Chefist? ;D

« Reply #85250 on: October 18, 2017, 11:28:13 PM »
Emergency MT podcast, Chefist? ;D

Hi Starr...yes, if George goes live, so do we.

Keep hitting F5...

« Reply #85251 on: October 18, 2017, 11:28:46 PM »
Cool!

Re: MARTINEZ TONIGHT! LIVE WHEN GEORGE IS
« Reply #85252 on: October 18, 2017, 11:29:38 PM »

> VIDEO 2 IS UP
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

huh..

Re: MARTINEZ TONIGHT! LIVE WHEN GEORGE IS
« Reply #85253 on: October 18, 2017, 11:30:53 PM »

huh..

We wait for "PittsburghStealer.Com"....

« Reply #85254 on: October 18, 2017, 11:35:06 PM »
Well, you might be on to something, Marine. In his latest video, George threatens to go up and "have a talk" with TinyOne....the cat that bit and hissed at Sweet Kathy...

How do you interpret, "Have a Talk"?

What in the hell is that shit crawling down the side of the slow cooker on the shelf behind him?

« Reply #85255 on: October 18, 2017, 11:36:48 PM »
Quote from: paladin1991 link=topic=5425.msg1115314#msg11

15314 date=1508385894

And there's something else.  Did senda say that he wants Justin to hook up with Jeremy?

« Reply #85256 on: October 18, 2017, 11:38:02 PM »

Keep hitting F5...

[img width=350 ,height=344]https://i.imgur.com/pyFY72V.gif[/img]

http://www.coolmath-games.com/0-papas-freezeria

mmm...

« Reply #85257 on: October 18, 2017, 11:41:09 PM »
And there's something else.  Did senda say that he wants Justin to hook up with Jeremy?

Imdeed, he did.  Skoink...skoink...skoink.  Minnesota hookup!

« Reply #85258 on: October 18, 2017, 11:41:18 PM »

Affirmative...I can confirm that...what does, "hook up" signify?

« Reply #85259 on: October 18, 2017, 11:41:56 PM »

YwH

Something 'bout Ku Kluz..mmm,