Poll

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Author Topic: The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)  (Read 4574811 times)

Well, Falkie is not out of options. He can call into that syndicated talk-radio program "Handel On The Law" I've heard before from that Bill Handel, an attorney and morning talk-radio program host in Los Angeles.

His program is full of such pathetic calls in which so many of those out to sue others for damages speak out. Callers who feel they were "wronged" and "know the law" better than attorneys get "owned" by the host. He'll even tell them to stop rambling on the law they don't know, going off on tangents -- and, no doubt -- being instructed to "shut up and listen" to what he says.

You don't have a case, no doubt Handel would tell the caller "George. From Martinez, California." Reminding him he failed to obtain the legal rights required and well, he's screwed for not doing that. Talking nonsense won't help his cause, either. Enough. Next caller...

Handle's call screener would refer him to call into Leo Laporte's tech guy show. Laporte's call screener would suggest he contact a real attorney such as Bill Handle.

Re: The General Musings of Falkie2013 (AKA George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)
« Reply #84991 on: October 17, 2017, 02:38:45 PM »
^^^^ ??

Chefist, will you finally get to the most basic thing in podcasting? By that I mean uploading a fucking recording somewhere? Why can't it just be youtube?
Yes this needs to be shared with the world.  No just for the elite few who were fortunate enough to hear this epic show!
 Please for the sake of humanity.   

Re: The General Musings of Falkie2013 (AKA George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)
« Reply #84992 on: October 17, 2017, 02:39:27 PM »
^^^^ ??

Chefist, will you finally get to the most basic thing in podcasting? By that I mean uploading a fucking recording somewhere? Why can't it just be youtube? Or is it our fault? None of us traveled to your place to help...

I've submitted the last two shows to MV for posting, as I have previously stated. I do not have access to the website to post recorded shows. I refer you to BellGab and or UFOship customer service for further user support.

We at Martinez Tonight appreciate your frustration, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you...we thank you for your patronage.  ;)

« Reply #84993 on: October 17, 2017, 02:46:18 PM »
2) Sell your collection of woo woo books.  Even you must be smart enough to know they were written by idiots for idiots. Why not get some cash out of them before they succumb to mold and mildew and crumble into dust.  Sell them to your suscribers.

George, I'd be willing to make a generous offer for "Hump Me -  Dump Me". Please send me a private inbox.

« Reply #84994 on: October 17, 2017, 02:46:44 PM »
I've submitted the last two shows to MV for posting, as I have previously stated. I do not have access to the website to post recorded shows. I refer you to BellGab and or UFOship customer service for further user support.

I apologize for any inconvenience, we thank you for your patronage.  ;)

Every time I call Bellgab customer service I get put on hold and have to listen to elevator music for 15 minutes.  Then someone comes on and tells me I'm eligible for a Caribbean cruise for only $500.  Then my HDMI cables start sprouting webcams and my microwave plays Montovani's Greatest Hits.

« Reply #84995 on: October 17, 2017, 02:46:50 PM »
I’m becoming very worried about the future, of Martinez tonight (TM). George may sue everyone......

« Reply #84996 on: October 17, 2017, 02:48:10 PM »
Didn't brig used to bootleg all this good shit? 

« Reply #84997 on: October 17, 2017, 02:49:00 PM »
Every time I call Bellgab customer service I get put on hold and have to listen to elevator music for 15 minutes.  Then someone comes on and tells me I'm eligible for a Caribbean cruise for only $500.  Then my HDMI cables start sprouting webcams and my microwave plays Montovani's Greatest Hits.
Haha!

« Reply #84998 on: October 17, 2017, 02:54:02 PM »

We at Martinez Tonight appreciate your frustration, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you...we thank you for your patronage.  ;)
Chefist thanks for your hard work.  Perhaps if we all make a monetary donation it may help as I know MV is a man of honor.

« Reply #84999 on: October 17, 2017, 02:57:59 PM »
Chefist thanks for your hard work.  Perhaps if we all make a monetary donation it may help as I know MV is a man of honor.

He is very busy, that I do know.

« Reply #85000 on: October 17, 2017, 02:59:18 PM »

You did a broadcast concurenty with the Master earlier today, right? What about that show? There are few things in the world that can ruin the experience of following a podcast like gaps in content.

« Reply #85001 on: October 17, 2017, 03:02:32 PM »
Chefist thanks for your hard work.  Perhaps if we all make a monetary donation it may help as I know MV is a man of honor. whore.

FIFY

« Reply #85002 on: October 17, 2017, 03:04:58 PM »
You did a broadcast concurenty with the Master earlier today, right? What about that show? There are few things in the world that can ruin the experience of following a podcast like gaps in content.

Ha. The show will only appeal to around 30 or 40 people or so in the entire world. I do it for fun, not for fortune/fame. I receive zero compensation for the content. You get exactly what you pay for!  ;D

« Reply #85003 on: October 17, 2017, 03:05:55 PM »
Didn't brig used to bootleg all this good shit?
Yes,  Brig used to I think.   ::) I could be wrong,  :o but one thing I am not wrong about is Brig gave me her stamp of approval, and thanks to her, Mr Senda accepted me into the Fortress!!!  Of course that was when Dear Brig was still in good standing with George aka the Master.  I hope I did not bring up a sore subject, it's just that it was a simpler, happier time back then.  No mater what happens, I am grateful for the wonderful memories we have made here.  Friendship.

« Reply #85005 on: October 17, 2017, 03:08:54 PM »
Ha. The show will only appeal to around 30 or 40 people or so in the entire world. I do it for fun, not for fortune/fame. I receive zero compensation for the content. You get exactly what you pay for!  ;D
Well then it is well worth the money.

« Reply #85006 on: October 17, 2017, 03:17:18 PM »
wow, now I feel George's "pain"...
I just now finished a FIVE HOUR hater/troll inbox..

and it contained a photo of "an unnamed woman" doing "something" with a certain "vegetable"...

« Reply #85007 on: October 17, 2017, 03:17:37 PM »

All that hot ass you're nailing ('Hi, I'm chefist from BG. I know George Senda') using your celebrity status, while victimising those of us fortunate enough not to be born American. It's bullshit.

« Reply #85008 on: October 17, 2017, 03:21:38 PM »
Awe I missed it again.  Is there anyplace where I could listen to this?
I am a true fan.  Friendship everyone
yes, there is
George Senda
1111 Ferry St.
Apt. 958
Martinez CA 94553
United States

« Reply #85009 on: October 17, 2017, 03:25:39 PM »
In all fairness, it was a jam packed 5 hours of exceptional entertainment last night...keeping track of all the details is practically impossible.
Really ?5 hrs, awe so much to learn.

« Reply #85010 on: October 17, 2017, 03:26:51 PM »
yes, there is
George Senda
1111 Ferry St.
Apt. 958
Martinez CA 94553
United States
Is that the address for the live studio audience?

« Reply #85011 on: October 17, 2017, 03:28:51 PM »
All that hot ass you're nailing ('Hi, I'm chefist from BG. I know George Senda') using your celebrity status, while victimising those of us fortunate enough not to be born American. It's bullshit.
you, Sir, should take a lesson from that Michael Horn guy that is Billy Meijer's US representative...
you could be Falkie's "authorized" representative in your country !

imagine the women that would be "available" to you !

« Reply #85012 on: October 17, 2017, 03:30:14 PM »
Is that the address for the live studio audience?
yes, it is !
but do NOT forget to bring an "attacking" jalapeńo pizza for George !

oops...
forgot the BLACK OLIVES !

« Reply #85013 on: October 17, 2017, 03:32:49 PM »
Seems like there is an easy alternative for these pirate t-shirt shops.

1. Don’t use actual photos.

2. Damon, through Senda rules, has the first use copyright to SendaMonster™

3. I will let you use my following trademarked slogans:

a.  The power of Senda™

b.  SendaVision™

c.  SendaMeMoney™

d.  Wanna see my Falkie™

e.  Channel your inner Falkie™

f.  Pepperoni - hold the jalapeńos and black olives™

g.  Shut up - I’m making a video™

Now we just need to see if PB will do some pen and ink artwork to contribute to the cause.

« Reply #85014 on: October 17, 2017, 03:52:07 PM »
anybody have an idea IF George is still alive ?

my Belize vacation home is "waiting"...

« Reply #85015 on: October 17, 2017, 04:11:17 PM »

Easy pickins at the BellGab Bar and Grill

« Reply #85016 on: October 17, 2017, 04:24:59 PM »
Easy pickins at the BellGab Bar and Grill

FINALLY, something worth seeing in this stupid-ass thread! Would smash that nasty bitch!

« Reply #85017 on: October 17, 2017, 04:29:10 PM »
Yes,  Brig used to I think.   ::) I could be wrong,  :o but one thing I am not wrong about is Brig gave me her stamp of approval, and thanks to her, Mr Senda accepted me into the Fortress!!!  Of course that was when Dear Brig was still in good standing with George aka the Master.  I hope I did not bring up a sore subject, it's just that it was a simpler, happier time back then.  No mater what happens, I am grateful for the wonderful memories we have made here.  Friendship.

brig still does sometimes, because if she falls asleep, she has to wait who knows how long for it to get posted. :) That way, I can listen in the morning when I wake up to what I missed, then I delete them unless they're a keeper.

FRIENDSHIP Venus !

« Reply #85018 on: October 17, 2017, 04:41:29 PM »
FINALLY, something worth seeing in this stupid-ass thread!

The Falkie thread is an ongoing multimedia art project and beloved by millions, you gibbering tit.

« Reply #85019 on: October 17, 2017, 04:44:29 PM »
The Falkie thread is an ongoing multimedia art project and beloved by millions, you gibbering tit.

Or half a dozen people. It's the same thing really.