• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 05, 2017, 02:36:15 AM
Experienced Senda watchers know what went on here when you get past the spin. Senda was asked politely to vacate the fat car for someone who really needed it. Senda - who takes everything that doesn't permit him to live like a human dung beetle as a personal attack - responded by deliberately going on a go-slow to piss everyone off, so the poor woman went apeshit on his bloated carcass. That's how Senda lives his life - he's a total dick to everyone and doesn't understand why everyone detests him. He's in his mid-sixties yet still has mommy issues where he sees everybody as trying to tell him what to do. Sometimes I think a can of gasoline and a lighted match is the only solution where  Senda is concerned.

The crone made a scene and embarrassed him, without receiving any backup from the employees there who later lied and kept him on hold for half an hour when he called to complain. Let me put it in layman's terms: George treats others how they treat him - like the polite lady who knelt down and couldn't stand on her own, so The Master found a chair and helped her to her feet, remember her? That's an example of the kind of man he is, the person the Circle of Trust (plus Justin) is privy to. This latest one though, I hope the cart went out of control for the crone and it ran over her head moments after George left the store.

Ciardelo

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on January 05, 2017, 02:52:28 AM
The crone made a scene and embarrassed him, without receiving any backup from the employees there who later lied and kept him on hold for half an hour when he called to complain. Let me put it in layman's terms: George treats others how they treat him - like the lady who knelt down and couldn't stand on her own, so The Master found a chair and helped her to her feet, remember her? That's an example of the kind of man he is, the person the Circle of Trust (plus Justin) is privy to. This latest one though, I hope the cart went out of control for the crone and it ran over her head moments after George left the store.
I wonder. Was the lady's name Laura by any chance? Asking for a friend.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on January 05, 2017, 02:48:29 AM
I think a lot of SewerGabbers are getting too caught up in this ER and mobility cart stuff, and are overlooking the important point that George had a disappointing meal at Five Guys last night.  It might be a good idea for him to call the manager there as well because they owe him (at a MINIMUM) a replacement burger for the soggy one he was forced to eat.

I'm not a big fan of Five Guys myself (yes, we have them in Canada too - A&W is much better), but I did enjoy this review:

http://youtu.be/DcJFdCmN98s
(Auto-tuned song of the original review - highly recommended video with 32 million views)
Dayum dayum DAYUM!

Does anyone out there have the ability to do something like this with one of The Master's videos?  It might help catapult him to the fame he seeks.
hey Gerry
mobility cart for the elderly lady
converted to FAT CART for Falkie
and "forced" to eat ?
(the fat fucktard always has a "bad experience" when he eats out...don't you know that ?)

Circle (jerk) of Trust plus Jason
is Falkie inviting all of you over for some of his YouTube famous chicken soup ?
I would like to know if he uses frozen uncooked chicken as the secret ingredient ?

I again suggest an uber ride for Falkie to a (non-no kill) animal shelter and if Falkie is not claimed by the circle jerk of trust plus Justin in, say, 3 1/2 hours then he shall be humanely "put down"
my friend wants to know if Gerry or Six Weeks would pay for Falkie's shots and deworming and then take him home (and feed him)

I didn't think so...
(a GO fund me page for the uber ride ?)

Gerry
did Falkie enjoy his "tuna sandwich"..
must have
(it didn't "cost" and he didn't bitch about)

whoozit

Quote from: PrairieGhost on January 04, 2017, 11:35:37 PM
Who sets raw chicken on their floor?  :o
It wasn't on the floor.  I'm sure it was on a pile of detritus.

whoozit

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 04, 2017, 10:32:37 PM
And a woman who you say was at least ten years your senior, cottond on you're a lazy fuck. So tomorrow you'll take it out on the manager, why?
If there is any justice in the universe Falkie's reaming out of the manager will be followed up with a lifetime ban from FoodMaxx.

area51drone

Quote from: bateman on January 04, 2017, 06:47:50 PM
Missed this. Yes, I concur. I don't disbelieve the person who sent me the PM, just never saw the posts with my own eyes. The likelihood that it's true is definitely high.  ;D

I could be mistaken Bateman, but the very first mention of mayo that I ever remember relating to George was when you called into the Gabcast and simply asked about the mayo.   I don't recall it ever having anything to do with SFRedbook to start, unless there is more to the story which prompted you to ask.   If so, what did you hear?

ONeill

Quote from: area51drone on January 05, 2017, 05:41:52 AM
I could be mistaken Bateman, but the very first mention of mayo that I ever remember relating to George was when you called into the Gabcast and simply asked about the mayo.   I don't recall it ever having anything to do with SFRedbook to start, unless there is more to the story which prompted you to ask.   If so, what did you hear?

The mayo plot line started from a private message that a SFRedbook user was sending to people on Bellgab. Bart Ell posted it in this thread.

Senda learns of Jason Callan from deep within his Circle.

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on January 05, 2017, 02:52:28 AM
The crone made a scene and embarrassed him, without receiving any backup from the employees there who later lied and kept him on hold for half an hour when he called to complain. Let me put it in layman's terms: George treats others how they treat him - like the polite lady who knelt down and couldn't stand on her own, so The Master found a chair and helped her to her feet, remember her? That's an example of the kind of man he is, the person the Circle of Trust (plus Justin) is privy to. This latest one though, I hope the cart went out of control for the crone and it ran over her head moments after George left the store.

I think what is being missed is the fact that he had to throw away a bag that he spent his own quarter on.
That bag was one of his very important possessions and because of a faulty chicken container it has been ruined.

Mizak

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on January 05, 2017, 02:09:55 AM
He does not go to a nearby Hospital. He takes several busses and a few hours to visit the ER in Walnut Creek when he goes.

Which Food Max does he go to? In Walnut Creek also?

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on January 05, 2017, 08:24:05 AM
I think what is being missed is the fact that he had to throw away a bag that he spent his own quarter on.
That bag was one of his very important possessions and because of a faulty chicken container it has been ruined.

No doubt he will take that up with the manager as well.  From his big screen t.v. to the oldest discarded bottle cap, don't screw with Falkie's possessions.  The most expensive GoPro camera in all existence is sitting in a pawn shop in Oakland.  There is a legend concerning a small bag of silver that is worth more than gold in the area as well. 

Quote from: Mizak on January 05, 2017, 08:28:12 AM
Which Food Max does he go to? In Walnut Creek also?

There are two FoodMaxx near him and both are in Concord.

He stopped at 5 Guys Burgers And Fries in Pleasant Hill so he most likely went to:
1751 Monument Blvd
Concord, CA 94520
(925) 356-0324

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 05, 2017, 08:30:06 AM
No doubt he will take that up with the manager as well.  From his big screen t.v. to the oldest discarded bottle cap, don't screw with Falkie's possessions.  The most expensive GoPro camera in all existence is sitting in a pawn shop in Oakland.  There is a legend concerning a small bag of silver that is worth more than gold in the area as well.

He paid $24 interest on his coins. He must have a huge bag of coins to find it worth $24 a month in interest on the loan.

He said he needed the chair because his knee swells in the rain, OK, then why did he need it all those times it was not raining?

Lilith

Quote from: brig on January 05, 2017, 08:50:44 AM
Has Ol Gerry seen this?  This is proof George can do his own singing food reviews!  His fans would LOVE it!

It is also proof that he wants to eat a big long log.

That is code for turd, right? George said he wants to eat a big turd.

"Not for Bellgab, just for you, ba-dup!"  What a putz.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on January 05, 2017, 08:55:46 AM
It is also proof that he wants to eat a big long log.

That is code for turd, right? George said he wants to eat a big turd.

OH my... I thought he said hog.  I listened again, and I'm sure you're correct.

Lilith

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 05, 2017, 08:59:28 AM

I don't know why he keeps going out of his way to hurt our feelings, but all attention is good attention.

Lilith

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 05, 2017, 08:59:28 AM

I just listened again, and I think he said ..

Not for bellgab, just for you B_Dubb.

LadyFish

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on January 05, 2017, 08:24:05 AM

Another thing missed - Why does Falkie use self checkout if: 1) he has so many items & 2) he hasn't learned how to use it properly. My best guess is that he tries to pilfer items. How can one even scan and bag groceries in an efficient manner while sitting in a fat chair...it must take an exceptional amount of time.

And another thing - If he was checking out, why did he still need the fat chair? Checkouts are generally at the front of the store. He is just down right rude and inconsiderate of others.

Perhaps if Falkie doesn't get satisfaction from the store manager today (i.e. In the form of a free gift card or cash), Falkie and his Circle of Trust(plus Justin) will picket the store with "Fat Lives Matter" signs. I am sure that if his Circle of Trust has the time to listen to all of that recorded dribble Falkie produces, they must have lots of spare time on their hands.

LadyFish

Quote from: whoozit on January 05, 2017, 05:10:13 AM
It wasn't on the floor.  I'm sure it was on a pile of detritus.

And on cat vomit, too.(Senda's Secret Ingredient)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: LadyFish on January 05, 2017, 09:43:34 AM
Another thing missed - Why does Falkie use self checkout if: 1) he has so many items & 2) he hasn't learned how to use it properly. My best guess is that he tries to pilfer items. How can one even scan and bag groceries in an efficient manner while sitting in a fat chair...it must take an exceptional amount of time.

And another thing - If he was checking out, why did he still need the fat chair? Checkouts are generally at the front of the store. He is just down right rude and inconsiderate of others.

Perhaps if Falkie doesn't get satisfaction from the store manager today (i.e. In the form of a free gift card or cash), Falkie and his Circle of Trust(plus Justin) will picket the store with "Fat Lives Matter" signs. I am sure that if his Circle of Trust has the time to listen to all of that recorded dribble Falkie produces, they must have lots of spare time on their hands.

I'm just 'puttng it out there' ok? What if, just suppose someone tipped off the store manager before Senda wakes up, to tip him off that  any calls to him personally should have the name of the caller taken? That way the manager will be 'in', or 'busy, and get him to call back later'.

Of course, no-one here would do such a thing.

Falkie's assholic behavior pisses me off in this case.

There are elderly who physically can't walk all over a grocery store and need to use the cart. They can't use their own because either they are not on GOVERNMENT BENEFITS and can't afford one or their wheel chair doesn't have a basket !!

Falkie CAN walk just fine. If your knees hurt then take a tylenol or better yet lose weight !!

All this talk of cart use and abuse compels me to revisit a video that LC shared in Falkenburg, page one I might add, which began the process of getting him banned from the Fortress (tm). 

WARNING:  NOT SAFE FOR WORK (Falkie, you'll obviously be OK here), explicit language and explicit abuse of a weight-challenged fella and his poor cart. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yuky7-v4QR4

Hey, wait a second..is that?  How far is Huntington Beach from Martinez?  Of course, the guy looks too trim and his breasts are too small.  Still quite a resemblance.