• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

of course Falkie would NOT forget the black man that robbed and assaulted Kathry and the black men that stole his virginity...

was everyone aware Falkie is an honorary member of NAACP and BLM

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on January 04, 2017, 03:34:09 PM
Perhaps George is going for the "Kojak look" & that is why he needs shaving cream.

Who Loves ya baby !!

bateman

Martinez Tonight! has hit the big time. Menu link on THE BellGab.com

pate

Quote from: bateman on January 04, 2017, 09:28:05 PM

Just noticed that myself, hah.

chefist

Quote from: bateman on January 04, 2017, 09:28:05 PM

Thanks, MV...I had already listed BG as the website for the show...

bateman

Quote from: Chefist on January 04, 2017, 10:15:38 PM
Hov-a-round Meltdown

https://youtu.be/_NKU6PbcTdQ

10 seconds in - "I had a problem at Food Maxx. ...Nothing I did."

NO, COULDN'T HAVE BEEN.

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 04, 2017, 05:01:41 PM
I think that video was before my time here on BellGab. Does anybody have the link to it still? Asking for a friend.

Falkie pulled the one you're asking about but this one is good as well (bad Drone bad):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mk6lCJZcUp8

mikuthing01

Hov-a-round Meltdown

did he say hes going to the ER because of his sore back at 3:10? I fucking hate people who go to the ER over stupid non emergency shit, i guess hes doing it the illegal Mexican way so he don't have to pay.

Yorkshire pud

Hov-a-round Meltdown

Senda, you're a pile of putrid shit on so many levels. Hold your throat because you can't speak? Sound just the same as usual fuckhead. And a woman who you say was at least ten years your senior, cottond on you're a lazy fuck. So tomorrow you'll take it out on the manager, why? Is he to blame for you being a lazy grifting pile of putrid shit?  Fuck ofv and die. No-one cares about your high fat grocery shopping, it isn't 'hauling' anything. You couldn't haul a fucking wet paper bag you pile of putrid shit.

bateman

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 04, 2017, 10:32:37 PM
Senda, you're a pile of putrid shit on so many levels. Hold your throat because you can't speak? Sound just the same as usual fuckhead. And a woman who you say was at least ten years your senior, cottond on you're a lazy fuck. So tomorrow you'll take it out on the manager, why? Is he to blame for you being a lazy grifting pile of putrid shit?  Fuck ofv and die. No-one cares about your high fat grocery shopping, it isn't 'hauling' anything. You couldn't haul a fucking wet paper bag you pile of putrid shit.

Jeez, you could have just said Happy New Year.

Hov-a-round Meltdown

LOL
my local store has a 500 pound weight limit on their disability cart (fat cart), and the manager was probably very familiar with Falkie and his abusing the weight limit notice and taking all day to drive all over the store.
I feel sorry for the elderly lady, the fat fuck should have respect for her.
but that is just how the fat fuck rolls.

falkie, the fat fucktard, is really demonstrating just how self centered he is in this latest rant.
the elderly lady should have cold cocked the fat bastard.

norland2424

Quote from: Laughing Gator on January 04, 2017, 10:23:48 PM
Falkie pulled the one you're asking about but this one is good as well (bad Drone bad):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mk6lCJZcUp8

Yea i don't remember the video but it was from around July or August 2015 time period, all i know is she looked like a hostage while being filmed by a pissed off falkie.

chefist

Quote from: #1 Fan of "The Pittsburgh Pauper" on January 04, 2017, 10:41:44 PM
falkie, the fat fucktard, is really demonstrating just how self centered he is in this latest rant.
the elderly lady should have cold cocked the fat bastard.

I would pay to see that.

ol' Gerry
do you condone your master's behavior toward elderly ladies ?
(for that matter, his behavior toward underage busty blonde girls ?)
may friend wants to know

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 04, 2017, 10:32:37 PM

So you pretty much feel that Senda is a pile of putrid shit then?  I'm guessing your guess is about right on the mark.  I picture an elderly lady, who by no fault of her own, by natural aging, really needed the cart.  We all KNOW that bastard can walk.  Once he knew she was waiting, he probably took his sweet-ass time, like a douche bag, and made her wait.  And yeah, she recognized an undeserving, selfish, dickhead who let himself go to the point that he feels like he needs to ride around an a cart.  I'm glad she chewed his ample ass.  Does he even know what a gentleman is?  Senda, I'd like to teach you something your Daddy never did.  We KNOW you read this thread.  Quit being a total pussy (like you were in FoodMaxx tonight), and face these allegations that you are a putrid pile of excrement.  Coward. 

bateman

Quote from: norland2424 on January 04, 2017, 10:42:27 PM
Yea i don't remember the video but it was from around July or August 2015 time period, all i know is she looked like a hostage while being filmed by a pissed off falkie.

That's the one where it takes them 5 minutes to change positions because of all the detritus in the way.

Quote from: norland2424 on January 04, 2017, 10:42:27 PM
STOCKHOLM SYNDROME !
(that is what you meant)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 04, 2017, 10:45:01 PM
So you pretty much feel that Senda is a pile of putrid shit then?  I'm guessing your guess is about right on the mark.  I picture an elderly lady, who by no fault of her own, by natural aging, really needed the cart.  We all KNOW that bastard can walk.  Once he knew she was waiting, he probably took his sweet-ass time, like a douche bag, and made her wait.  And yeah, she recognized an undeserving, selfish, dickhead who let himself go to the point that he feels like he needs to ride around an a cart.  I'm glad she chewed his ample ass.  Does he even know what a gentleman is?  Senda, I'd like to teach you something your Daddy never did.  We KNOW you read this thread.  Quit being a total pussy (like you were in FoodMaxx tonight), and face these allegations that you are a putrid pile of excrement.  Coward.

Fuck, I lost my old man in July last year, aged 81. He was in ill health to the end, but he walked to the bus stop, and the old bastard would open doors for younger women, and was always polite. He never wanted to think he was being any trouble or burden.

Senda thinks its his right is to be a burden to any and all. Fucking shit cake. Senda if you read this, die. If you have the privilege of meeting my dad, he'll gladly give you lessons on how to behave. 

starrmtn001

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 04, 2017, 11:08:27 PM
Fuck, I lost my old man in July last year, aged 81. He was in ill health to the end, but he walked to the bus stop, and the old bastard would open doors for younger women, and was always polite. He never wanted to think he was being any trouble or burden.

Senda thinks its his right is to be a burden to any and all. Fucking shit cake. Senda if you read this, die. If you have the privilege of meeting my dad, he'll gladly give you lessons on how to behave.
Falkie won't be going to that community. ;) :)

PrairieGhost

Quote from: bateman on January 04, 2017, 10:23:21 PM
10 seconds in - "I had a problem at Food Maxx. ...Nothing I did."

NO, COULDN'T HAVE BEEN.

Who sets raw chicken on their floor?  :o

Quote from: norland2424 on January 04, 2017, 04:51:09 PM
Yea it was like my first week on bellgab and someone posted some video of falkies gf making a video which she had a black eye, looked like she was being held hostage and you could hear falkie yelling at her in the background.

Unfortunately he deleted most of the Kathy's Korner videos back when Little Chris threatened to reveal all of the horrible things the pair have said about Ratty Patty, including the alleged rape, so this is all that remains. Because of that incident, our intern Rory is tasked with saving every video, just in case.

Ciardelo

I do remember this one, where somebody alledged Sweet Kathy accidentally slipped into a bag of nickles upside her head: