• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Malliard Report

Started by malliard, December 17, 2013, 10:05:11 PM

malliard

on The Malliard Report, Dr. Rebecca Housel, The Pop Culture Professor on the report, November 18, 2014 at 9 pm eastern at tmr247.com

malliard

Tonight 11/25 at 9p Eastern On The Malliard Report, Coyote Chris Sutton and we discuss Thanksgiving ~ [/font]www.TMR247.com[/font]

malliard

On the next, The Malliard Report (The Fastest Hour in Paranormal Talk Radio) Jim is joined by CL Parker, USA Today Best Selling Author, plus a fun game of what would you give, plus taking live calls from listeners... 234-738-2552 Tuesday 9 pm Eastern December 2, 2014 www.ITalkParanormal.com

malliard

On The Malliard Report(The Fastest Hour in Paranormal Talk Radio), This week 12/9/2014 at 9pm eastern Jim is joined by Joanie Eisinger, healer among other things. Live at www.ITalkParanormal.com

Bart Ell

Quote from: malliard on December 08, 2014, 08:51:35 AM
On The Malliard Report(The Fastest Hour in Paranormal Talk Radio), This week 12/9/2014 at 9pm eastern Jim is joined by Joanie Eisinger, healer among other things. Live at www.ITalkParanormal.com

Aren't you Jim? I like you Ducky, don't go ruining this thing we got here by going third person on me. Personalize your message and you win friends.

malliard

yep i am Jim... well thats what happens went i type my own show notes...

Bart Ell

Quote from: malliard on December 16, 2014, 10:50:37 PM
yep i am Jim... well thats what happens went i type my own show notes...

Engage us in a conversation, Jim and then we feel part of it. Spam us and you come off all Churchy. So what's up next, Jim? Tell ole Symbol about the next show.

malliard

well i do engage in other topics in this forum...

as for the show, next week... still waiting for the guest to comfirm before i start talking about her book.

malliard

and i dont recall selling out to coast to coast am for 15 seconds of fame.... after blasting it over and over again.

wr250

Quote from: malliard on December 17, 2014, 11:35:25 AM
and i dont recall selling out to coast to coast am for 15 seconds of fame.... after blasting it over and over again.

no worries jim. ol symbol there is just the forum troll.
you have a good show and you are improving all the time. keep up the good work.

malliard

i dont worry about alot of things.. i like to play...
and the show is getting better, cause i have a plan that was based around dark matter... but either way. i will keep growing

Bart Ell

Quote from: malliard on December 17, 2014, 11:35:25 AM

No need to get all defensive, Jim. Sym is here to help! Don't let little 250 influence you, he is still all pissy because I posted the raining shit picture everytime he made a Church. You have to be careful with people like that, they take this way too seriously, especially when you mention that their stories of tragedy may bore you.

Look up a few posts, I said I like you Ducky. I also noticed that nobody posted anything in here (besides you) for almost 2 months. I am trying to show you that if you make it more personal and less third person you may get people to engage and listen.

I can understand your trepidation, I have bean a meanie to some here but I think I have only been helpful in this thread. I am sharing some of my sizzle with you.

littlechris

Quote from: malliard on December 17, 2014, 11:41:18 AM
i dont worry about alot of things.. i like to play...
and the show is getting better, cause i have a plan that was based around dark matter... but either way. i will keep growing

Hey Jim,  I love your show!!  Keep chipping away. Growing a fanbase and building a brand takes time as you know, especially in this market.

Did you get a chance to hear Falkie on the Gabcast last night? You may want to consider having him as a guest or a co-host if you ever have co-host spots available.
Keep up the good work!!

-lc

malliard

well, i know my show isnt for everyone. It has been blasted on this forum before. So of course I am guarded on it. I dont want to let thoughts from others leak into how i do my show. I finally realized why some hate my show, I dont play the old radio game... dont use bumper music... dont do this or that... only do an hour so usualy compared to the 4 hours 5-7 days a week... i do a very new school show...it is what it is...

as for interacting with folks, i do alot of that on other social sites so this one maybe gets the linkedin treatment, but i have always answered DM's on here

Quote from: malliard on December 18, 2013, 09:29:19 PM
I will not bullshit you, he [Richard C Hoagland] hasn't been on my show, and I have only seen debate in passing, give me a few days and a chance to find some interviews and do some research and I will tell you.

Of Course, so many passion filled paranormal radio fans, I can't help but poke around and try and learn...

Did you ever develop an opinion on Hoagie?

malliard

i would be fool not to have him on, be good exposer. but i am not sending him a guest request.... read between the lines if you will

Bart Ell

Quote from: malliard on December 17, 2014, 12:13:54 PM
i would be fool to have him on

Don't go disappointing me already, Jim. I just brought some sizzle, don't go pissing it away with things like this. I took the initiative to take the "not" out of that sentence for you. You are welcome.

Bart Ell

See that? 2 new comments from members! Sure, one was shit but still!

malliard

Quote from: littlechris on December 17, 2014, 12:09:18 PM
Hey Jim,  I love your show!!  Keep chipping away. Growing a fanbase and building a brand takes time as you know, especially in this market.

Did you get a chance to hear Falkie on the Gabcast last night? You may want to consider having him as a guest or a co-host if you ever have co-host spots available.
Keep up the good work!!

-lc

i havent listened to gabcast last night... after my show i dont listen to anything else for a day or two... but i will put it on the list.

yes this market is deep. some are better then others... thanks for the kind words

cweb

Quote from: malliard on December 17, 2014, 12:09:59 PM
well, i know my show isnt for everyone. It has been blasted on this forum before. So of course I am guarded on it. I dont want to let thoughts from others leak into how i do my show. I finally realized why some hate my show, I dont play the old radio game... dont use bumper music... dont do this or that... only do an hour so usualy compared to the 4 hours 5-7 days a week... i do a very new school show...it is what it is...
If you have a good thing going, people will always want more. By taking the approach of polishing that one hour before even thinking about expanding to two, you're ensuring that the heart of your presentation and content is stronger rather than strung together. Not to mention the extra time longer shows take...

Your show has certainly improved over time. If you continue to be open to constructive feedback while staying true to the spirit of your show (no pun intended) I think people will keep the Malliard Report in their show rotation. You're right, paranormal is very crowded. Adding your own twist and having consistent quality is the key.

malliard

well, i am doing the show as long as Art, if he does his show again, he will be 70, i just turned 30... so i have alot of time... i just started "talking" under 5 years without no training.. so has i learn the hard way, the best way to learn. I think it is better then it was a year ago and hopefully next year i can repeat that statement.

Quote from: malliard on December 18, 2014, 06:36:39 PM
well, i am doing the show as long as Art, if he does his show again, he will be 70, i just turned 30... so i have alot of time... i just started "talking" under 5 years without no training.. so has i learn the hard way, the best way to learn. I think it is better then it was a year ago and hopefully next year i can repeat that statement.

Much better actually.

malliard

Quote from: littlechris on December 17, 2014, 12:09:18 PM

Keep up the good work!!

-lc
Little Chris, i listened to it, I already knew Falkie was interesting guy but glad hes starting to tell people to piss or not care about what they think.

as for a guest, could happen stay tuned...

co hosts, never ever again... long story.

malliard

are professional sports fixed?

very interesting, Report if i may say myself, listen and what do you think?[/color][/font]http://www.italkparanormal.com/the-fix-is-inbrian-tuohy-and-kevin-morse/[/size]

malliard

Christianity and the Paranormal â€" Rev. Sherri James on The Malliard Report - The Fastest Hour in Paranormal Talk Radio

I think the most interesting topics was what is the future of the church and does it need to change?

http://www.italkparanormal.com/christianity-and-the-paranormal-rev-sherri-james/

Quote from: malliard on December 30, 2014, 09:58:34 PM
are professional sports fixed?

very interesting, Report if i may say myself, listen and what do you think?[/color][/font]http://www.italkparanormal.com/the-fix-is-inbrian-tuohy-and-kevin-morse/

Just listened to this one, and enjoyed it.  It wouldn't surprise me in the least if there was some manipulation going on in pro football and basketball.  I also share Morse's disdain for college athletics.  I lost all interest in them many years ago, because they're just about the money and I feel sorry for the kids who are essentially just disposable meat bags generating piles of money for the industry that exploits them.

You do a nice job of interviewing, and I'll try to catch you more often when time permits.  Cheers!

malliard

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on January 07, 2015, 03:26:16 PM

You do a nice job of interviewing, and I'll try to catch you more often when time permits.  Cheers!

Thanks, i am trying to get better with each show.

albrecht

Quote from: malliard on January 07, 2015, 06:10:11 PM

Thanks, i am trying to get better with each show.
I've heard Morse on Alex's show before (and wasn't he on C2C at some point?) Good interview. I don't know if I totally buy it (that the whole system is fixed) but certainly there is fixing documented in sports. And I find highly suspect the NFL. With such a limited amount of game, the number of come-backs, the convenient spaces for ads and time-slots, and the whole Hollywood production of it.

Another point is manipulating that is totally legit. Is the changing of rules over seasons specifically related to bringing in more ad time, generating more viewers (hence hockeys back-and-forth with fighting or changes to allow less defense), and "more scoring" etc. Sure this might impact every team but could skew things towards a certain team or type of play/player. Had a great defense tackler but now "hits to heads banned", had a good hockey enforcer but now "fighting is banned", etc. Very good points he has about the arguments about the leagues calling themselves "entertainment" legally and the cartel/monopoly aspect and in the college programs that are amateur only in how they treat the players. Interesting soccer ('football') is more capitalistic than any of our major league sports. No relegation in the minor-leagues in our sports (could you imagine the Astros, or any bad team, sent down for having one bad season and now playing AA ball?), we have cartel-like trading/contract/and draftpicks, and so on.....

malliard

yes he was on both alex jones and c2c but noory didnt host that night.