Author Topic: The people that we miss on the awesome forum.  (Read 162967 times)

Re: The people that we miss on the awesome forum.
« Reply #1320 on: March 03, 2017, 07:37:56 PM »
Who cares? Why so invested in keeping a dossier on the goings on here. You're like bell gabs gossip queen. Fag.

This is how people end up getting rused on the internet.

« Reply #1321 on: March 03, 2017, 07:40:56 PM »

No. Poor Norland got rused. He's too embarrassed to come back. We were all rused. Actually no, I was the only one that wasn't rused. I pointed out that she was originally a 40 year old Canadian then she suddenly became a 32 year old Californian and everyone said that they were  fine with that!  >:(

I thought she was a 21 year old Israeli working in Syria with a Mossad elite covert operations unit

« Reply #1322 on: March 03, 2017, 07:42:05 PM »
"She" is actually a "He" y'all. Norland is probably upset he touched something extra down the front of those pants.

« Reply #1323 on: March 03, 2017, 08:41:59 PM »
Who cares? Why so invested in keeping a dossier on the goings on here. You're like bell gabs gossip queen. Fag.

Ooooh! Get her?!  ;D

« Reply #1324 on: March 05, 2017, 02:24:52 AM »

No. Poor Norland got rused. He's too embarrassed to come back. We were all rused. Actually no, I was the only one that wasn't rused. I pointed out that she was originally a 40 year old Canadian then she suddenly became a 32 year old Californian and everyone said that they were  fine with that!  >:(

Does that count as a gender change?

« Reply #1325 on: March 05, 2017, 02:29:57 AM »
"She" is actually a "He" y'all. Norland is probably upset he touched something extra down the front of those pants.

« Reply #1326 on: March 05, 2017, 06:32:27 PM »
Jackstar is neither right nor left. He's contrarian.

No, I am not.

Who killed Jackstar?

Jews.

« Reply #1327 on: March 05, 2017, 06:33:34 PM »
Now I have to miss missing Jackstar.

« Reply #1328 on: March 06, 2017, 12:06:38 AM »
I've been busy trying to work this thing

« Reply #1329 on: March 06, 2017, 02:51:26 AM »
Please tell me you didn't try to set it on fire.  :o

Welcome back, Willy! ;D

« Reply #1330 on: March 06, 2017, 06:04:33 AM »

Peeing into that drain in the shower is very satisfying. You should try it. I highly recommend it.

« Reply #1331 on: March 06, 2017, 08:16:28 AM »
Jackstar is neither right nor left. He's contrarian.
No, I am not.

You're just back and I'm already sick of you. How long were you gone? Like three minutes?

Who killed Jackstar?
Jews.
Yeah, they get a pass on this one. If ever there was a case of justifiable homicide

« Reply #1332 on: March 06, 2017, 08:21:22 AM »

Don't. You'll only get it dirty. Just dust it every few days. And put some flowers on top of it.
In India they make altars out of those.
Keep it nice.

« Reply #1333 on: March 06, 2017, 10:56:24 AM »

willy is back! And with indoor plumbing! ... wait  ???  anyway, nice to have you back,  sweetie  :-*

« Reply #1334 on: March 07, 2017, 12:53:22 AM »
I just noticed Juan Cena hasn't  been on for a month, is a regular  in GNS thread.

« Reply #1335 on: March 07, 2017, 08:48:51 PM »
Eddie Dean hasn't posted in like a year.  Maybe he's off on another adventure with the Gunslinger.  :-\

« Reply #1336 on: March 08, 2017, 12:10:13 PM »
Eddie Dean hasn't posted in like a year.

MONKEYS
DUCK

« Reply #1337 on: March 08, 2017, 12:50:59 PM »
FightTheFuture. I don't think he's been around since Trump was elected. I disagreed with him on almost everything but he was rather fun,  when he wasn't threatening to murder people.

« Reply #1338 on: March 08, 2017, 12:55:05 PM »

« Reply #1339 on: March 08, 2017, 01:02:57 PM »
was he?

sucks to be you. we had fun

« Reply #1340 on: March 08, 2017, 01:03:25 PM »
sucks to be you.

not really.  i'm fine.

« Reply #1341 on: March 08, 2017, 01:06:13 PM »
FightTheFuture. I don't think he's been around since Trump was elected. I disagreed with him on almost everything but he was rather fun,  when he wasn't threatening to murder people.

Some were so in the tank for Hillary that they've signed up to be on a waiting list to be her next murder victim. She has to keep killing. It's like breathing to her. After losing the election she realized that there were still a lot of committed ideologues who would be willing to do this for her and so, of course, she set up a covert program committed to sating her blood lust. Victims sign legal forms guaranteeing that the incident will be viewed legally as a suicide and that evidence will be presented (including a suicide note written by the victim) indicating and leaving no doubt in investigation that it was a suicide. I'm not sure if he's had his turn yet though. He could just be on ice.  ;)

« Reply #1342 on: March 08, 2017, 01:12:17 PM »
was he?

I'm not saying I'd like to go on a cycling holiday with him. Just that every so often he'd surprise me with an opinion I hadn't expected. We all have our different ways of enjoying ourselves; you have your fake wife and daughter soundboard, and I like annoying fundamentalist Christians. I think there's room for both of us.

« Reply #1343 on: March 08, 2017, 01:24:39 PM »
I'm not saying I'd like to go on a cycling holiday with him. Just that every so often he'd surprise me with an opinion I hadn't expected. We all have our different ways of enjoying ourselves; you have your fake wife and daughter soundboard, and I like annoying fundamentalist Christians. I think there's room for both of us.

it's not even a soundboard.  just a shitty folder with some clips in it.

« Reply #1344 on: March 08, 2017, 03:06:34 PM »

All I know is FTF was a good sport on the Knapp thread, and he supported my vice for good scotch.  That was good enough for me (barring any possible felonies of course).

« Reply #1345 on: March 09, 2017, 06:53:02 AM »
All I know is FTF was a good sport on the Knapp thread, and he supported my vice for good scotch.  That was good enough for me (barring any possible felonies of course).

Of course.  And let's face it, allegations of felonies are not really the same as conviction of felonies.

« Reply #1346 on: March 09, 2017, 07:50:13 AM »
it's not even a soundboard.  just a shitty folder with some clips in it.

« Reply #1347 on: March 09, 2017, 07:51:35 AM »

« Reply #1348 on: March 18, 2017, 06:05:32 AM »
The biggest CUCK to ever grace this domain is Ciardelo.
Maybe you are not aware. Ciardelo hates Heather now with passion of unmeasurable magnitude. 
Times changed.
Ciardelo officially apologized for sucking Heathers ass and returned all her panties with brown skid marks that she give him for White Knighting.

Ciardelo is good now. He saw the light.   

« Reply #1349 on: March 18, 2017, 06:36:09 AM »
I'M DEPARTING NOW, ciao

MIRROR, the mirror--is calling me back. 
I see many mirrors.