Author The people that we miss on the awesome forum.  (Read 172269 times)

The people that we miss on the awesome forum.
« Reply #1200 on: January 06, 2017, 12:15:10 PM »

« Reply #1201 on: January 06, 2017, 12:18:25 PM »
Everyone wanted him gone. Everyone.

Especially the talent he relies upon...

« Reply #1202 on: January 08, 2017, 12:55:35 AM »
Camazotz Automat

« Reply #1203 on: January 08, 2017, 02:32:18 AM »
Camazotz Automat

Cam never truly leaves us, he just changes his dimensional state from time to time.  He'll phase back in with us at some point.

« Reply #1204 on: January 08, 2017, 11:36:40 PM »
FORT ROCK'=!

Army of Xcrapital:

KRAMPUS DRAGO

AGO HERETOFORE SCRUMPTIOUS

CARRY ON!

mmm..1

Fuck it im done............... mikuthing has left the building
« Reply #1205 on: January 09, 2017, 12:40:45 AM »
No one probably cares but I had fun shitposting here since Art quit. I am finally fed up with the bullshit and drama that goes on around here. And just to clear some things up the miku hatsune /anime obsession was a trolling tactic to get under skin and piss people off without being an outright asshole and it seemed to work well, i don't think i was ever mean to anyone here and i apologize if i was. I do listen to some japanese and korean music and watched some anime when i was younger. I just laid it on thick here for the luls and to provoke a reaction. Thanks to mv for not banning me over some of the shit i did like the Japanese girl milk fountain.

« Reply #1206 on: January 09, 2017, 12:55:22 AM »
No one probably cares but I had fun shitposting here since Art quit. I am finally fed up with the bullshit and drama that goes on around here. And just to clear some things up the miku hatsune /anime obsession was a trolling tactic to get under skin and piss people off without being an outright asshole and it seemed to work well, i don't think i was ever mean to anyone here and i apologize if i was. I do listen to some japanese and korean music and watched some anime when i was younger. I just laid it on thick here for the luls and to provoke a reaction. Thanks to mv for not banning me over some of the shit i did like the Japanese girl milk fountain.

Aw c'mon miku, don't leave.  You strike me as a pretty decent guy under the facade that you put on here.  Just be yourself.

« Reply #1207 on: January 09, 2017, 01:04:39 AM »

I enjoyed watching you poke at people actually.

« Reply #1208 on: January 09, 2017, 03:44:19 AM »
I miss mikuthing01.

« Reply #1209 on: January 09, 2017, 06:07:57 AM »
I miss mikuthing01.

I also mourn his passing.

ps: Ciardelo is still a cuck.

« Reply #1210 on: January 09, 2017, 12:37:11 PM »

Aww- I am sorry to see you go. You've been an interesting poster, here. This does say something about Bellgab when a self admitted troll says he's had enough and asks for our forgiveness. FWIW- by the power you have vested in me, as a Bellgaber- I absolve you- the "Power of Bellgab' compells you to go and sin no more.

« Reply #1211 on: January 09, 2017, 01:04:45 PM »
I enjoyed watching you poke Pokémon at people actually.
Not to put words in a dolphin's mouth, but I believe you meant this, SciFi.

« Reply #1212 on: January 09, 2017, 01:09:13 PM »
Cam never truly leaves us, he just changes his dimensional state from time to time.  He'll phase back in with us at some point.
Yes, he's just busy with some tall dude and a bunch of dwarfs, at the moment.

« Reply #1213 on: January 09, 2017, 01:09:35 PM »

Well, I'll miss the dancing cartoon girl during Amy's music interludes.  If of course, she can free herself from the
Rekcuf Pit and ever do a show again...............

« Reply #1214 on: January 09, 2017, 09:31:23 PM »

The biggest CUCK to ever grace this domain is Ciardelo.

« Reply #1215 on: January 09, 2017, 10:18:16 PM »

« Reply #1216 on: January 09, 2017, 10:23:50 PM »
Well, I'll miss the dancing cartoon girl during Amy's music interludes.  If of course, she can free herself from the
Rekcuf Pit and ever do a show again...............

Never! She's mine!

« Reply #1217 on: January 09, 2017, 10:28:54 PM »

KPOP?  Get the fuck out of here!

« Reply #1218 on: January 10, 2017, 03:14:52 AM »
I killed theONE for you, Miku.

He didn't know about 4plebs. He didn't know that every single post is archived, even the one's deleted by the user or a mod/janitor.  Everything is saved. That includes the posts he made threatening Art and MV and then deleted them a few minutes later after everyone saw them and then thinking he was safe. He didn't believe me at first. But then I showed him the post he made and then deleted a few minutes later about MV fucking his mother, daughter, grandmother and his dog. When he saw that his posts were being archived in real time and not actually deleted he shit his pants and left.

He's gone now.

It was actually my fault that he came back. I messaged him last October about coming back. He said he didn't realize that he had been unbanned from bellgab until I messaged him. Then we became friendly. Then he snapped. 21st Century Man set him off. This is actually pretty much all 21st Century Man's fault. If he just admitted from the very beginning that he posted that horsecock then none of this sadness would have happened. Posting horsecocks is not a big deal. You panicked over nothing, 21st Century Man. Now miku is dead.

« Reply #1219 on: January 10, 2017, 03:25:39 AM »

« Reply #1220 on: January 10, 2017, 03:33:13 AM »
Oh and for the record, theONE:

I know that you're reading this...

It wasn't norland, rekcuf, miku or even MV. It was never them. It was me. I FUCKED YOUR MOTHER. It was me fucking your mother this whole time.

« Reply #1221 on: January 10, 2017, 03:34:16 AM »
I killed theONE for you, Miku.

He didn't know about 4plebs. He didn't know that every single post is archived, even the one's deleted by the user or a mod/janitor.  Everything is saved. That includes the posts he made threatening Art and MV and then deleted them a few minutes later after everyone saw them and then thinking he was safe. He didn't believe me at first. But then I showed him the post he made and then deleted a few minutes later about MV fucking his mother, daughter, grandmother and his dog. When he saw that his posts were being archived in real time and not actually deleted he shit his pants and left.

He's gone now.

It was actually my fault that he came back. I messaged him last October about coming back. He said he didn't realize that he had been unbanned from bellgab until I messaged him. Then we became friendly. Then he snapped. 21st Century Man set him off. This is actually pretty much all 21st Century Man's fault. If he just admitted from the very beginning that he posted that horsecock then none of this sadness would have happened. Posting horsecocks is not a big deal. You panicked over nothing, 21st Century Man. Now miku is dead.

« Reply #1222 on: January 10, 2017, 03:39:43 AM »
I FUCKED YOUR MOTHER.

The shame of it is, you took out the old woman before any of us could have a turn.

« Reply #1223 on: January 10, 2017, 04:00:23 AM »
The shame of it is, you took out the old woman before any of us could have a turn.

Wait a minute.  You said she was asleep, that it was her fantasy to....    *shrug* 

« Reply #1224 on: January 14, 2017, 04:33:14 PM »
Bring back Karl.

« Reply #1225 on: January 15, 2017, 12:59:03 AM »

Hey! I thought we were friends!

« Reply #1226 on: January 15, 2017, 06:15:58 PM »
WHERE IS FT. ROCK (OR WAS IT FORT ROCK?)??  I DUNNO.  I MISS MY SCORPION ARMY UPDATES...

BTW DID THEY EVER CATCH THE STALKER?

« Reply #1227 on: January 22, 2017, 01:59:28 PM »
I miss this awesome forum but whenever I try to return I find it dauntingly impenetrable... does that make me a cuck?

« Reply #1228 on: January 22, 2017, 02:01:17 PM »
I miss this awesome forum but whenever I try to return I find it dauntingly impenetrable... does that make me a cuck?

Probably.  :D

« Reply #1229 on: January 22, 2017, 04:27:23 PM »
I haven't seen Ibby around here lately.  I miss her.

She has the best posts, ever, on BellGab. ;)