• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Official BellGab.com 9/11 Thread

Started by Max, April 16, 2008, 12:15:21 PM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: b_dubb on January 24, 2011, 12:43:28 PM

the Manhattan Project was conducted in an isolated area under the strictest of security protocols.  9/11 conspiracy theory would have us believe that thousands of worker bees conducted a clandestine operation involving thousands of civilian bystanders and 4 commercial jet airliners in the full light of day.  that's a pretty big bite to chew on
you just saved me a lot of typing.  thank you.

James G.

Quote from: Michael V. on January 24, 2011, 11:14:16 PM
you just saved me a lot of typing.  thank you.

And, Mr. Michael V., you just saved me a lot of typing as well. I knew an older man years ago, who was working in 1940s Tennessee on some top-secret government project involving a refrigeration unit under what was later called "The Manhattan Project." Now, look what it took to produce that level of secrecy. Now, we're led to believe that we have something that makes "The Manhattan Project" look ludicrous in scope? Hardly.

Exactly. No "secret operation" is as easy as the truth-ers make it. And I know that's there's no 9/11 conspiracy that couldn't go off without an evidence and paper trail as longer as the Mississippi River itself.

Thank God for sanity. Mr. Michael V.

RoadDog

So none of you believe we knew anything about these attacks at all before they occurred? Because that is my point, not that I equate 9/11 with the Manhattan Project. I was merely throwing that out there as proof that once in a while the gov't IS capable of putting thousands of worker bees in motion and keeping it secret. I consider blanket statements on either side of an issue to be bad practice, and have a bad habit of trying to disprove blanket statements whenever I come across them, even if I agree with them.

b_dubb

Quote from: RoadDog on January 25, 2011, 06:49:57 AM
So none of you believe we knew anything about these attacks at all before they occurred? Because that is my point, not that I equate 9/11 with the Manhattan Project. I was merely throwing that out there as proof that once in a while the gov't IS capable of putting thousands of worker bees in motion and keeping it secret. I consider blanket statements on either side of an issue to be bad practice, and have a bad habit of trying to disprove blanket statements whenever I come across them, even if I agree with them.

i think there were intelligence analysts that knew.  when they ran it up the flag pole to Condi Rice, she couldn't be bothered to read the memo (that was titled "Terrorists Will Probably Use Hijacked Planes to Attack the WTC Towers") because she was too busy kissing Dubbya's ass to further her own career.  that and the Bush II administration refused to follow any of the suggestions that the Clinton Administration made.  one of which was that they focus on Bin Laden and Al Quaeda.  it's a little known fact that Clinton wanted to invade Afghanistan but was shouted down by his military advisers.  instead they lobbed some cruise missiles at an Al Quaeda camp site instead

hindsight being what it is, is always 20/20.  but prior to events everything is just speculation.  and we're still in Afghanistan and we're still in Iraq.  those are two damn expensive conflicts

onan

Quote from: b_dubb on January 25, 2011, 10:47:55 AM

i think there were intelligence analysts that knew.  when they ran it up the flag pole to Condi Rice, she couldn't be bothered to read the memo (that was titled "Terrorists Will Probably Use Hijacked Planes to Attack the WTC Towers") because she was too busy kissing Dubbya's ass to further her own career.  that and the Bush II administration refused to follow any of the suggestions that the Clinton Administration made.  one of which was that they focus on Bin Laden and Al Quaeda.  it's a little known fact that Clinton wanted to invade Afghanistan but was shouted down by his military advisers.  instead they lobbed some cruise missiles at an Al Quaeda camp site instead

hindsight being what it is, is always 20/20.  but prior to events everything is just speculation.  and we're still in Afghanistan and we're still in Iraq.  those are two damn expensive conflicts

God I still have an oil tanker of bile built up from the Bush/Cheney crime years.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/knew/

Quote from: onan on January 25, 2011, 11:28:49 AM
God I still have an oil tanker of bile built up from the Bush/Cheney crime years.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/knew/

You and I both man, it's almost surreal to look back on the Bush years. At least it's kind of cool to have lived through that era because no doubt it will echo and be debated about through the rest of history.

James G.

Quote from: Do you think it was angels? on January 22, 2011, 03:47:08 PM
What are you saying here?  You have been on multiple flights that were hijacked by Al Qaeda attackers, so you can imagine how it went down?  What possible life experience could you have that would bring any bearing on this?

No, sir, I'm not saying I was ever on hijacked flights. But, at the time, I could see how four to five operatives could have done what they did. I've been around enough to envision how it could have went down. Without some elaborate conspiracy involved.

Never before has anyone not needed a flight crew to pilot the craft. That was a first. Airlines were ill-prepared for such a scenario. Because it never happened before.

We were all used to supposedly "normal flights." We're too concerned with what we're going to do when we arrive at our destination to consider what could be going on at the present. Because things like that didn't happen. It's called infinite complacency. We must realize that just because something hasn't happened before, doesn't meant it can't happen now or in the future. And that's what those bastards took advantage of. And we learned from that.

That is all. Thanks for your reply.

b_dubb

i started to see the Dubbya White House as a kind of American Nihilist movement.  not that they ... believed in NOTHING ... but more that they wanted to just get it over with and blow up the planet

actually ... nihilists are mischaracterized in "The Big Lebowski" - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nihilism

b_dubb

Lena

I don't believe the official 9/11 story either.
There's simply too much fishy things been going on.
Suppression of Able Danger, Plane entering the Pentagon No-Fly zone, Hijackers doing the oddest of things before the incident, dancing Israelis videotaping - working for Urban Moving - a known Mossad frontcompany, a hijacker passport found in the rubble ::)...

I understand that you guys try to hold on to the false reality, some just can't handle the truth, and I can't blame you for it's an ugly one.

Quote from: Do you think it was angels? on January 24, 2011, 04:16:51 PM
The Soviets had a man on the very team!

Not only that there was a very close to 100% agreement that the Japanese had to be defeated and anyone asked to keep a secret considered it their duty to do so. If you go back and read newspapers and magazines of the time you will be astounded at the amount of public will to win that war.

What truthers want us to believe is that a fairly large number of people, from many walks of life, willingly agreed to kill thousands of their fellow Americans and that every single one of them has kept his or her mouth shut ever since. I was in the military and I assure you that it is not made up of mindless robots that would go along with this. Even if you could get every person to follow the orders to carry this out they sure as hell would not keep their mouths shut afterward.

Lena

Quote from: Peenman Enterprises on February 01, 2011, 06:39:10 AM
What truthers want us to believe is
No, that's only your own perception of how such an operation would have to be setup.
Watching some spy movies doesn't make you an expert in covert/false-flag operations now, does it?

Quotethat a fairly large number of people, from many walks of life
No, we don't need the Milkman, or the grocery store vendor, and we don't need 'an army' for an op.

Quote, willingly agreed to kill thousands of their fellow Americans
It is called compartmentalization, like "need to know" but even more sophisticated.
Nobody needs to know that anybody gets killed, not even the guy who carries a bomb in his backpack into the subway,
because he is usually told "this is just an exercise with fake c4" - which he probably regrets to have believed when he either blows himself up with unforunately real C4, or the Squad Team fills him with bullets, asking questions later.

and that every single one of them has kept his or her mouth shut ever since.
The FEW people that actually know what's going on are either so high up the chain that they would never talk,
or if they are not on top, they get either silenced with threats/cash, wont talk cause they are complices, or they get simply ERASED (via an accident, or suicide).

I was in the military and I assure you that it is not made up of mindless robots that would go along with this. Even if you could get every person to follow the orders to carry this out they sure as hell would not keep their mouths shut afterward.
That's why people like you will never learn what it's all about, and only know 10% if anything at all.

b_dubb

Quote from: Lena on February 02, 2011, 11:54:13 AM
No, that's only your own perception of how such an operation would have to be setup.
Watching some spy movies doesn't make you an expert in covert/false-flag operations now, does it?

so you're saying that you - "Lena" - are an expert in false-flag/covert ops?  they taught you that at Russian pop star school?  or if you're former Soviet special forces/KGB ... well of course they taught you that sort of thing.  but then that would make YOU a false-flag wouldn't it?

b

Lena

I am too young to be KGB trained, so you probably mean FSB.

Quote from: b_dubb on February 02, 2011, 01:42:16 PM

so you're saying that you - "Lena" - are an expert in false-flag/covert ops?  they taught you that at Russian pop star school?  or if you're former Soviet special forces/KGB ... well of course they taught you that sort of thing.  but then that would make YOU a false-flag wouldn't it?

b

Is anyone here an expert? Also history dictates Lena could be right what with the similar false flag operations and their impact on society.

b_dubb

Quote from: Lena on February 02, 2011, 02:00:20 PM

but if you're a false flag op ... you could be 90 and just be using the likeness of a russian pop star as your avatar

alex jones thinks you're a false flag

Yeah those truthers... certainly diluted and willing to believe anything that fits their view of reality...

James G.

Quote from: Lena on February 02, 2011, 02:00:20 PM

Isn't it now called "The Ministry Of The Interior"? I forget what it's called these days. Please correct me if I'm wrong, so I will learn. Thanks.

Isn't this them in?:

ЛЮБЭ "Прорвемся!" (Опера`)

b_dubb

so do all Russians have guns?  you know it's a party when they bust out the processed meat.  good times

MEAT IN A CAN!!!! DELICIOUS!!!!

James G.

Quote from: b_dubb on February 03, 2011, 08:40:22 PM
so do all Russians have guns?  you know it's a party when they bust out the processed meat.  good times

MEAT IN A CAN!!!! DELICIOUS!!!!

No. From what I learned having spent time in the former Soviet Union: Although people have sporting arms to shoot mink and game, only the authorities are allowed to have and shoot guns "out of season."

But, as you note, these men know how to have a good time. And they will invite you in such as they show. If you earn their respect. I know the meat in a can may not be the best thing, but it's what they have.

And know that these Russian men all have sisters. Some are quite gorgeous. Get on their good side...and Da! [Yes, In English]...enough said.

MV/Liberace!

come on, lena.  just show us your hog, already.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Michael V. on February 04, 2011, 05:02:32 PM
come on, lena.  just show us your hog, already.

oooops, wrong hog.

Lena

I did not join a Coast to Coast forum to see pigs,
and I never said I am Russian (or anything else for that matter).
So get your act together and stop making a fool of yourselves.
And stop sending me requests for dating, I am not looking for a husband,
especially not here. Send your russian-bride requests to Anna "Chapman" (lol),
if you think Russian girls are looking for morons.

and I don't know what you mean with hog.

Lena

Quote from: James G. on February 03, 2011, 06:32:42 PM
Isn't it now called "The Ministry Of The Interior"? I forget what it's called these days. Please correct me if I'm wrong, so I will learn. Thanks.

Isn't this them in?:
(crap video deleted)

no, it's FSB http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Security_Service_%28Russia%29
Federal'naya sluzhba bezopasnosti Rossiyskoy Federatsii

Isn't this Homeland Security?:

Hitler declares war on the zionist state: USA.
A TRIBUTE FOR THE SS GESTAPO

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Lena on February 04, 2011, 06:46:42 PM
I did not join a Coast to Coast forum to see pigs,
and I never said I am Russian (or anything else for that matter).
So get your act together and stop making a fool of yourselves.
And stop sending me requests for dating, I am not looking for a husband,
especially not here. Send your russian-bride requests to Anna "Chapman" (lol),
if you think Russian girls are looking for morons.

and I don't know what you mean with hog.

Who is the idiot asking for a date?  Must be George Noory or Alex Jones. 

b_dubb

i'm not a fan of how coastgab.com has been morphing into headshrinklena.com.  but then i suppose i'm partly to blame. 

i'm not responding to her/his nonsense anymore

on a side note ... i just watched "The Runaways" ... fucking excellent

Lena

Quote from: b_dubb on February 04, 2011, 09:02:53 PM
i'm not a fan of how coastgab.com has been morphing into headshrinklena.com.  but then i suppose i'm partly to blame. 
i'm not responding to her/his nonsense anymore
you and your cronies started the whole thing ::)

Lena

What I would like to know:

* How much personnel does it take to wire a building of WTC size for controlled demoliton,
* How much Kg of explosives and cutter charges are needed, and are there more advanced higher powered charges that reduce the weight.
* There was reportedly some work going on in the weeks before9/11 - like a company laying new internet cables in the towers, and lots of dust all around. Could they have set the charges in between the floors of the building?
*Is there a space between various floors (for airconditioning etc) where they could have placed charges?

*How long does it take to set all the charges, and can it be done faster than it would take a normal demolition company.

Anyway, I guess nobody here has any real knowledge about these things.